Whats in your wishlist Cred Forums? What you waiting on?

Whats in your wishlist Cred Forums? What you waiting on?

Post them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1hsHASCmuXc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Watch Dogs 2

The only thing I want on steam is a way to remove early access titles from my search results.

Always wondered about Titan Quest. Anybody know if its any good?

It's pretty good.

sadly road redemption is not really worth it. still waiting for good modern car combat.
spintires is fun though. must be played while listening to this youtube.com/watch?v=1hsHASCmuXc

>Barbie Dreamhouse Party

spintires looks fun in a tech demo sort of way. It's been on my wishlist for well over a year and I just cba to buy it.

you missed youtubers life

>outubers life
That I can understand, Cred Forums actually house a lot of people who want to be the next pewdiepie but failed

There's 40 games in there so I'm not posting it

hand of fate 2 I liked the first game a lot even with it's flaws and unless they go completely retarded then the sequel can only get better with the higher budget

Is Redwall Souls out yet?

>TQ added on sep 1
>The day after it had -75% launch
Tis a joke?

My Steam wishlist is 140+ items long, mostly shmups that I am slowly picking up in sales because I don't want to break the bank all in one go. I am not posting that whole thing in an image.

It's Early Access, but yes. It's been out for a few months.

>waiting on a sale for a 5 dollar game
steam was a mistake

Just Convoy since I remembered it after the summer sale.
And picking PM2 refine in 2h.

>It's Early Access
So it's not out yet.

1/3

This so much, being able to exclude them from explore was a step in right direction but there's still work to be done.

2/3

>gog

Always one in every thread.

Good choices though. Event[0] and Darkest Dungeon were great titles.

3/3

Yes I want a lot of games, the wishlist helps me keep track of them otherwise I forget what games I want.

Is the guild 2 any good? Haven't played any guild games, but the concept seems interesting.

takes so fucking long for a sale... well, i still have a backlog to manage.

Too lazy to screenshot

Rising Storm 2 Vietnam
Dirt Rally
Transistor
Xenonaunts

Yeah. It's full of bugs tho even after all these years. Get the unofficial patch if you are buying it.

I'm just waiting for the sales to get Elite Dangerous

>No Man's Sky
Stick with Elite Dangerous, you don't want to buy that

Thanks for the tip, will look into it.

I am Setsuna is trash so dont bother

>Xenonauts
Might want to wait for 2, sounds like it's a bit more than just reskinned stripped UFO.

>Final Fantasy VII
Why, when there is a remaster coming out soon?

Nothing, because if I want something I just buy it.

I've played it several times already and love the game. I just got my pc so I want it on here too and I'm one of those people who is convinced the remaster will be garbage.

Can't you just emulate it?

This

For 15-10$ NMS would actually be a good value proposition, don't you think? I'm keeping it on my wishlist for such occasion.

Fair enough. I picked up Final Fantasy IV on Steam even though I've played it on literally every other platform it came out as well, so I can understand that. I was mostly curious as to how the Steam version played. (Kind of disappointing, honestly.)

I typically only emulate stuff that I really have access to otherwise.

have no access to otherwise

I wouldn't pay a single penny for a liar like Sean

Haven't you heard of the saying "Don't judge a product by it's artist"? I dislike Dave Mustang immensely but I still love listening to Megadeth.

Mustaine*

NMS is just Minecraft in space but without the building part. It's really shallow. I know someone who's been hyped for this shit since the announcement. And when she finally bought it, she played it for a week and forgot all about it.
You, who seem to have only moderate interest in it, wouldn't probably even get that many hours out of this game.

I know that feel my bruh. I got the Christmas pack of ETS2 for five bucks almost two years ago, there's no way I'm paying nine bucks for Scandinavia or four bucks for a bunch of bobbleheads. Also my wishlist is awfully long because I only buy things during hefty sales.

I get your point but the problem is not actually Sean but his lies, you can see the trailers in the Steam page showing things that aren't in the actual game, it just ain't right to give money to a company doing this type of thing

Oh wait, Scandinavia is EIGHTEEN bucks actually, nine bucks was the last sales price which is still too high for me. That stuff has got to be at least 75% off.

A new computer. But I don't understand shit.

R8 don't h8

Tabletop is pretty good if you have friends

It's babby's 1st "I have no mouth and i must scream"