Did you ever dream as a kid to join your favorite game company?

Did you ever dream as a kid to join your favorite game company?

no but as an adult I dream of becoming an anime girl

i dreamed of banging my hot cousins, i was very horny at a young age because i had so many hot ass women in my family

....and they are still so, so hot

I like your dreams and I'd like to hear more about them please.

Are you cute?

are there any anime about cousin banging?

I know a million about brother/sister shit but cousin banging is more natural to me.

Nah but I dreamed of making my own games. I kept designing game levels and mechanics. I'd draw platforming levels or write pages about factions and units in imaginary strategy games.

Dunno, I don't watch anime

I've never had a dream

What do

I dream of marrying Aoba

>tfw you aren't a cute anime girl and can't get an easy job as a game dev who works with other cute anime girls and drink and stuff

drugs make you not dream

doing drugs user?

Is Aoba "our girl"?

You mean Ahagon?

That would be Hajime.

oh my

what a cutie

No, never been bothered enough to seek out recreationals and I refuse to pay more money I don't have for prescribed medication.

hmm gotta be a sleeping problem, sleep apnea maybe? you dream during REM/deep sleep so youre definitely not getting deep sleep

After watching this Japanese animation television show, I must come out to conclude that the individual known as Umiko Ahagon to be the only worthy candidate of the title 'Best Girl.' Any other fine gentlemen willing to agree with me may raise their (You) in honor of my post.

Regards,

Charles 'Uzimako' Nhigurs

Sleeping has always been an issue, yeah.

It's funny, I originally meant I've never aspired to anything as I thought the OP meant, but either way is the case.

Daily reminder that New Game! is the worst Anime of the year

It's pure trash

New Game is AOTY, but fuck if some unexperienced amateur managing to join her dream company first try just after high school doesn't trigger me

Yes.

Now the dream is to BURY IT.

>Loli undress.webm
She is a working adult user

HOLY SHIT
I SHOULD REALLY WATCH THIS SHOW HOT DAMN

The reason she got hired is explained in the show though.

All my dreams are dead

I know. I name my webms as I see them, though.

Yeah, Blizzard.

Still might look into working for them when I get my studies done and got some working experience.

retarded blizzdrone kill yourself and make the world a better place please

Thanks faggot. Not a blizzdrone, havnt touched a any of their games in years, but would be one of the best jobs to have in my cv considering my career

g-got any more .webm's?

Why you trying to crush his dreams you pathetic faggot?

Nenechi ruined the show.

his dreams are gay

I miss this show already.

This the anime thread?
Finished Rei Zero kinda enjoyed it but then got confused when nothing really happened and protag picked worst girl instead of QT maid.

Why did they all randomly start fighting a whale?
I thought it was gonna be some groundhog day thing in a fantasy world.

I thought you were the kind of person these new series were supposed to be targeted towards.

Morons with the attention span of a goldfish.

Toyota wanted to save worst girl from witch cultists so he thought he could get enough money to hire an army if he brought back a large surplus of whale meat to sell in town

No but I dream a lot about dying
Started pretty early and it still happens sometimes

That makes two of us

Don't do it man.
There's someone out there for everyone and more to life. Also, video games.

Is this show a shittier version of shirobako?

Vidya's just a way to pass time until I die

It's just another one of those "cute girls doing cute things" anime
Only this time it's "cute girls doing cute things: VIDEO GAMES edition
The manga is better if you're interested

What? Explai-
Oh, wait.
Yeah, right.

I don't want to start blogging but I'm just passing time until something happens. I don't even like most of the shit I do, I just do it so time passes faster.
Why are there no suicide booths or some clinical shit. I can pay to put my dog down, why can't I get the same treatement.
But that got me thinking, I wonder how many people actually would use such a service

First girl I was ever about to have sex with turned out to be my cousin. High school was strange.

I don't know who you are or what you do, but your post contains of severe depression. I sincerely hope you see a psychiatrist or anyone to talk to about your current emotional problems so you can avoid an irrational decision.

Same here
>not being an anime girl
>not living in a yuri world
woe is me

If you where really cute you would probably be hired in your dream company too.

Seek help, if you're feeling suicidal there are always free mental health centers that can give you medication/therapy. (I work at one.) Even if you're depressed you probably qualify.

Second that.
Before that it was just a bunch of office antics.
The forced "drama" in the last episode was bad, but the CCTV scene after was gold.

All New Game managed to achieve was make feel like shit because the real world isn't that simple
I wish some slutty director would hire me just because I was a cute girl

Yeah but they're all gone now.

Westwood, looking glass, lucasarts, black isle, pandemic, interplay, etc.

>tfw wanted to get into game development and work for Capcom

wew I dodged a bullet

>Hifumi's screen