Keyboard = For WORK. Get it right

>people are still using a kbm combo when steam controllers exists

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eGOfCEeYubQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This thread must be an attempt to make people mad.

man the steam controller flopped ultra fucking hard. What happened there? Marketing issues or what? I got one for $20 off some dude from craigslist. It's okay, but I don't really use it because everything, I mean literally everything detects the 360 controller and automaps.

Well at least you tried, user.

Pity reply, I don't get why people like making the same stale baits

build quality, no advertising, bundling it with games people already owned
concept was also confuseing to your average consumer

What point is that image even trying to convey

cool image, op. i can tell you put a lot of work into it. keep it up!

>There are people on Cred Forums RIGHT NOW that don't use whatever they feel more comfortable with
No, for real. M+KB for RTSs and Shooters.
Controls for everything else.
Arcade sticks for fightan.

Steering wheels and pedals for racers

why do you care what peripherals I use
it's like you wanna touch my dick or something

Both KB+M and controllers have genres that they are the best fit for, and it just so happens that on PC you can use any peripheral you want to, so peasants lose again.

What if it's an RTS or a PC shooter?

I don't feel comfortable with those for some reason :^( somehow i feel better playing racers with a controller

video games is serious business

that's why kbm is always the best

Hotas for flying games

Where the fuck did this image come from and why do you keep spamming it

Only problem is that it cost around $200 for a keyboard and mouse while a controller is around $20 to $30 dollars.

I suppose if you have the money to spend, but who the hell wants to spend over $200 when you can use the money to better use such as getting a new gpu?

>Only problem is that it cost around $200 for a keyboard and mouse

No it isn't.

From a James and Mike Monday

Get a steam controller

The shittest keyboard and mouse is worse than the baddest controller, and they're both around the same price.

I play controller with everything it's possible to play controller with, except games with shit tonnes on inventory management.

>Paid like 60-90$ for two sets of fucking wireless KB&M

Get the fuck out of here.

I use a $5 keyboard and a $40 mouse and I've literally never had any problems playing, don't talk about things you don't understand

You have to configure the fucking thing for each game instead of plug in and play. Stupid ass Valve needs to stop with the hardware.

>Using that abomination
Might as well use the Sixaxis.

>joystick/HOTAS for flight/space sims
>wheel and pedals for car/truck sims
>fightstick/arcade stick for fighting and retro games
>gamepad for third person action games with little to no focus on aiming accurately
>kb+m for everything else (FPS, RTS, MMO, etc.)
Also, people who call gamepads "controllers" are douchebags.

The worst mouse is far greater than the best controller. Especially for shooters

It's far from being similar and the track pad is way more precise you should actually check it out

Plus it have gyro for racing games

I like Controllers

I prefer entertainment remotes

>steam controllers

can someone post the better version of this image without all the memes on the bottom

the steam controller is the closest thing to a mouse and keyboard for fps precision and rts games

I prefer dragon dildos :^)

Its good for turn based ones like civ

>I'm mad I got assfucked in a shooter by kbm man do I'm gonna try to shame him to hide my enormous butthurt

definetly the other way around

>not using the literal perfection for precision

Nah man. I have a brain I of course play competitive with kbm

Every single game that isn't a PC exclusive is designed and tested with a controller in mind these days.

>devs are still using xbox 360 controllers to play test

>quiet having more fun with a keyboard
>terry crews having more fun than shiggy
PC wins again lads

She plays with a controller

youtube.com/watch?v=eGOfCEeYubQ

From the moment I watched this part of james' video I knew people would shitpost to no end using it. He's right though but picked the worst example to show it, it's fucking Doom and he is really bad at playing it like most of the games he tries to show

James is terrible at modern gaming hence why the fat guy with greasy hairs got his own show with Mike

james is bad at every video game. He only played the original series games. Everything after that was all mike. Written, and played by mike. James did the editing though. Though mike does the editing on everything else, including J&MM.
ryan has stuff on cinemassacre because he's part of screenwave, they were a little partnership platform that cinemassacre signed under. Now they get a chunk of all cinemassacre ad revenue, but they have like 300 partners, and literally none of them have more than 100,000 subs except cinemassacre.

I agree, you can clearly see this when he says he never beaten Battletoads (I'm pretty sure he never got past the turbo tunnel on his own)

who cares

You cared enough to fill the captcha
Thanks for the informations I didn't knew all of this and it's actually interesting