Cyberpunk 2077 features a ‘huge living city’ and ‘seamless multiplayer’

pcgamer.com/cyberpunk-2077-could-feature-a-huge-living-city-and-seamless-multiplayer/

It's finally here, the cyberpunk game in our dreams

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P99qJGrPNLs
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/348986090/#348989092
datafortress2020.com/nightcity/combatzone/combatzone.html
ncbir.pl/gfx/ncbir/userfiles/_public/fundusze_europejskie/inteligentny_rozwoj/gameinn/gameinn_lista_projektow_zak._do_kol._etapu.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not (you) again.

I'll wait until I actually see the city and can confirm it is still the cyberpunk city it should be

>Still no gameplay footage
Its going to be Duke Nukem Forever and No Man's Sky love baby.

The game has only been in development for 1 or 2 years.

COMPLEX TECHNOLOGY

No Man's Sky 2.0 here we go!

>‘seamless multiplayer’

If the combat is turnbased I'm going to lose my shit and preorder now.

Imagine you're replaying the game, doing some boring mission and out of fucking nowhere you get PVP segment like in Dark Souls.
That or you're replaying game with your buddy as a hardboiled cop duo.

Dark souls isn't turn based

Wow how did you come to that conclusion?

You must be a genius.

The idea is that you get sectioned off from the map, perhaps in your own instance to resolve the combat. Similar to Dark Souls.

You're not turn based

That's not what turn based means

how is a casualized watch dogs like shitfest the cyberpunk game of our dreams?

i wanted deep stpry quests, i wanted to be immersed in the environment

instead of deep quests with a branching storyline and full of dialogue we are going to get ebil "kill twenty gangers with your coop friends xD" quests now

cdpr is dead to me, this was supposed to be the game of my dreams but it turned out to be shit

>western devs
It's gonna be shit, ugly, and bugged with gutted content sold as day 1 DLC.

>Poland
>western

holy shit i hate cdpr drones so much

if the game was singleplayer only you'd be saying how good it is that this game didn't have any tacked on multiplayer shit

fuck off

Are you autistic?

CDPR is gonna pull it off single player or not.
They're proven great developers there's no other like them

are you a paid off polish CDPR shill?

Isn't it a little early to get hyped? Developers promise the earth all the time and fail to deliver.

Granted, it IS CD Project Red, but let's reserve judgement until we see at LEAST an alpha build, shall we? Personally, I'll remain unconvinced until release.

I'm from /tg/ so stepping into the shoes of a major tabletop RPG? That's going to take some doing.

>/tg/

I expect you to know about the Tabletop game of the subject that is being discussed.
How is it? is it fun?

Complete speculation and may not be related to CP2077 at all. Nothing to see here

What year are you from?

>Could

Nigga even if that were the case, it'd be awful as hell, I'd rather a medium sized play space filled with meaningful content over a fuck huge area of nothingness that has other cunts being cunts in it.

>Implying this isn't just CDProjectRED's GTA Online
Rockstar proved having a shallow multiplayer mode with an open map and lots of microtransactions rolls in serious jew bucks.

yes, poland is the west
>dumb nigger reaction pic
>filename
neo Cred Forums idiot kid

its not even out yet really?

and the trailer was honesty cheesy and very cyber punk meets gta online and watchdogs

it was announced like a decade ago

It was announced in 2013, but even then they said they wouldn't start real development until Witcher 3 went gold.

>cyberpunk 2077 could feature a huge living city
>could

Yeah nah

>multiplayer
dropped

I have to be honest with you; it's an OLD game, back when RPGs weren't nearly as streamlined as they are now. It's certainly fun, but it's really showing its age, both in the cyberpunk aspects of it (they barely even acknowledge wireless and everything is just so BULKY) and in the rules.

It's certainly historically important, but if you're looking for a smooth ruleset, just remove the fantasy elements from Shadowrun and go nuts with that. Besides that however, the classes different abilities are kind of interesting, such as a Rockerboy or Nomad able to gather an instant mob of fans, or family. Or Fixers able to jury-rig just about anything to work for a few turns, before it falls to bits.

>turn based
if it is im killing myself
im sick of seeing all these good looking cyberpunk games ruined with turn based combat, I usderstand they all stem from the tabletop games but holy shit

except most cybepunk games and upcoming cyberpunk game are in real time.

Good. Now you'll all see that cyberninjas are better than elven assassins.

>multiplayer

plz no

>multiplayer

>If the combat is turnbased
So basically not fun at all?

Fuck it's gonna be garbage

Except Shadowrun fucking rocked my socks off and its turn-based combat was great. Quit your bitching and realise that almost any mechanic can be done both well and badly.

>could
Don't get to hyped for you own health and good.
You might even enjoy it more when it's out if you expectations aren't too high.

>poland has state-funded vidya
kek

>cinematic feel

>cinematic feel
>multiplayer

is this game pretty much confirmed to be shit?

>seemless multiplayer

Ok people, nothing to see here, game will be fucking garbage

That's some really, really fucking prodigious levels of hype-text for something we haven't seen a gameplay video for yet.

Also
>Seamless Multiplayer

Hnnng. Yes.

Kinda reminds me of face of mankind. Except this game will most likely be fun.

Don't expectfrom graphics too much. Remember that this game will have to work on PS4 as well. Maybe ps4 version will have "ghost town"

All games that had seamless multiplayer so far sucked dick. This is just a retarded idea that can't possibly work out well

Jeez, I've never EVER heard that one before.

>‘huge living city’ and ‘seamless multiplayer
dropped
rockstar ruined gta 5 with this online shit

>It's finally here, the cyberpunk game in our dreams
It already exists.

"could"
how is this shit even news worthy, I wouldn't be surprised if they made this shit up

It's gonna be third person ARPG shit. They had the potential to make another game like NWN but with a more accurate ruleset and free toolset but that doesnt make enough shekels.

>multiplayer
Aaand dropped.

>buying into hype
>still hasn't learnt
lmao

>hating based CDPR

m8 fuck u

>multiplayer more like multiplague why is this shit forced into rpg's

Don't reply to weebs

>multiplayer
Dropped forever.

So Cyberpunk is going to be the new "Can you run Crysis?" game?

>-could-feature-a-huge-living-city-and-seamless-multiplayer/
>could
>COULD
Don't expect shit devs are cornered into not denying. That's how No Man's sky got fucked up.

>turnbased

I remember when this game was announced and Cred Forums celebrated it was PC only, glad devs see where the real money is.

>multiplayer

HOLY SHIT

>Poland
>not western

Eastern Europe is still Europe. It's not East as in Asia

i want a fucking rpg not mass effect covershooting again.

enjoy your hype train, faggots.

>all these people cringing at "multiplayer"
>none of them can explain why
>none of them probably know that cyberpunk was originally a multiplayer game

In unrelated news I read yesterday about how some guy in poland from ecuador got blinded in one eye and beat up for being a shitskin.

Apparently he was outside of some club and a car stopped and a bunch of poles got out, one of them yelled BLACK and then they beat him up.

DARKIES OUT.

We've known it has multiplayer for like half a year. And it makes perfect sense, rockstar makes bank with multiplayer, were to cdpr ignore it completely they would be facing a situation where their competition can afford 500mil budget sp+mp games while they're barely making profit on a 60mil budget sp game.

>inb4 YOU'RE TELLING ME YOU PLAY TABLETOP GAMES WITH OTHER PEOPLE? DON'T TOUCH ME YOU FILTHY CDPR DRONE I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR TACKED ON MULTIPLAYER

Poland is central Europe with a slight edge on the west.
If you mean how advanced a coutry is we can assign it to western too.

>seamless multiplayer

>GMDX 9.0 in December
Just finished a run, guess I'll wait until 9.0 for the next one.

>implying the multiplayer won't just be a pvp arena to test out your build
besides, I don't see any of you faggots complaining about multiplayer elements in dark souls

>Dropping because of multiplayer

Why tho?

It's a third person shooter.

youtube.com/watch?v=P99qJGrPNLs
it's been some time

Because other developers have done it bad, despite Cred Forums forgetting that CDPR is not "other developers"

But even ubisoft AC multiplayers have been extremely popular and praised widely, Mass effect mp also got praise. GTA V mp rakes in cash like no tomorrow.
I think its nothing to do with "bad multiplayer". More likely something to do with piracy or always online related shit.

Hopefully this is a third person shooter with really solid, responsive gunplay.

CDPR is not exceptional. They did Witcher gud, but it's not like they're world's best developers and can't fuck shit up now. They're following modern vidya trends that not a single game has done well yet, because these trends are just fucking terrible. This game is going to be a fucking miscarriage

On a level from The Witcher to The Witcher 3, how sexist will this game be?

>multiplayer
why?

There's a perception in RPG circles that single player focused games having multiplayer of any kind will diminish the single player content

In days of oldsingle player focused games used to have multiplayer as well, but it was usually tacked on. I guess with the rise of the e-sports phenomenon people are afraid that the single player content will be shafted,in addition to what you already mentioned, with the always online design.

Frankly,I think CDPR is smart enough to know the issues people have had with previous titles and I would hope they wouldn't repeat their mistakes.

Because it's a dividing of resources. Development time and money that could be spent elsewhere making the game better.

and there is no reason any RPG should have multiplayer.

Will it have shitty combat too?

Your deriding something you have no information on yet, if they were so susceptible to popular trends Witcher 4 would have been announced already.

Poles really are light skinned niggers

>will diminish the single player content
Its argument on same level as saying consoles held w3 back while it couldn't have been made as good without console users money.

A company can invest more money into the game and hire more developers because a multiplayer will add value to it and generate more revenue trough microtransactions.

>it's not like they're world's best developers
except they are, having a track record of making 2 great rpg's and one that's objectively the best one ever made, two fantastic dlc's that resemble old school expansions, not to mention excellent treatment of their customers with continuous patches and support for their game, including free dlc's

it's too early to say anything about cyberpunk, but it certainly won't be a 'miscarriage'

Bro what you aresaying makes no sense, they are hiring people specifically to work on the multiplayer component, not taking peoplefrom the singleplayer to work on mltiplayer content.

The team is already bigger for CP than it ever was for Witcher 3, contrary to popular belief throwing more bodies at something does not necessarily mean the game will benefit from it, else Assassin's Creed wouldn't be as shitty as it is now.

what did we tell you about getting hype over something we haven't seen any gameplay of?

>Multiplayer

why

They said Witcher was special for them because they were books' fans. It doesn't mean they will do everything in Cyberpunk as they did in Witcher. Witcher didn't try hard to be Ubisoft game with shit-tier multiplayer

>muh living city
sounds like ass creed in the last gen
>multiplayer
shit game confirmed

>Its argument on same level as saying consoles held w3 back

For all the screamings of downgrade, it's still one of the best looking games ever released.

can you guys name a single player-focused RPG that has benefitted from multiplayer?

actually genuinely curious because I would like to play them.

Does this mean I can't play it solo like witched?

>we will get cyberpunk souls before From does it

>turn based

I'd be worried if there wasn't 0% chance of this happening

souls series

Cyberpunk is special tot hemto because they are Cyberpunk 2020 fans.

They could have literally chosen any IP they wanted if all they wanted to do was make a quick cash in MP focused game. Instead they chose a rather obscure PnP RPG game because quite a few people on the team grew up playing it.

Ubisoft did some great games too. Some of them were considered the best in their respective genres at the time of release. Your argument is invalid.

About "miscarriage": everything may change yet, but so far all signs on earth suggest that it will be one.

Bro you have an entire community of Souls players that do nothing but multiplayer.

Those games still have great single player experiences.

he said benefitted, not hindered

>but so far all signs on earth suggest that it will be one.

Such as?

All they said so far is "we are working on a game and it will have multiplayer" and now all of a sudden its a blunder.

>2012 was ten years ago

>He still gets so overhyped in the year 2016
>Hasnt learned from all the past overhyped shit
>Still gets hyped for unreleased games

HOLY SHIT
O
L
Y

S
H
I
T

Do you fags ever learn?

Yet the game is most fun when played offline

>seamless multiplayer

To you.

To other people, they prefer the online experience.

The game is by far most fun when played online, but not actively seeking multiplayer. Just play through it and get invaded.

Go back to school if you still don't know how opinions work

Everything may still happen. You should analyse info rather than blindly believe that the company that made your favorite game is now magically immune to making mistakes for some reason. Don't you remember what happened to all games that had "seamless multiplayer"? Don't you remember how the majority "buzzword" games ended up?

I'm not him, but my opinions > your opinions

(You)

>Ubisoft did some great games too.
They did ages ago, they have since turned to shit and they are now just a soulless corporation that shits out the same games for shekels, and treats their customers as mindless sheep that will eat their shit up. There is no indication that CDPR will resort to such practices, thus nobody can match them these days

The difference between other games and this game is that those games are out, this game isn't, and we literally know nothing about how it works.

>2016+ will be a renaissance of proper rpgs with turn based combat
>updated with modern assets and everything looks pretty
my dick as transcended the bounds of pleasure

RAUS RAUS RAUS RAUS RAUS RAUS RAUS

Also we dont how it'll be implemented.
Theres plenty of unexplored ways to have other players in the gameworld apart from the obvious death matches.
Maybe some missions you can choose in the sp campaign that puts you against another player.
Dynamic events like just seeing another player on a street who can speak to you and group up to do a co-op mission.
And ofc sex

>turn based combat
The only good turn-based system is WEGO. Prove me wrong, fucknut.

You missed on one crucial wors: seamless. This means that you will have to be online all the time, even to play "single player". This also means that some random motherfuckers will be able to come into your world and ruin your experience with their retarded behavior and/or sounds of their mother yelling at them coming from their mic. It also suggests that the game may have some DRM that will fuck all people who bought the game in the ass while pirates will wait two months and laugh at how stupid you were to pay for this shit.

Maybe when they shatter sales records with this one we'll stop getting shit like Mankind Divided being broken up into micro-transactions

what's wrong with turn-based combat

>Opinions
>Cred Forums
Pic one and only one.

>turn based combat
>turn based

Fuck of

>: seamless. This means that you will have to be online all the time, even to play "single player".

No it doesn't, Souls series already has seamless multiplayer, and you are never forced to stay online.

Isn't what you said a good reason not to sperg out "this game will be another best game in the world by best developer in the world because reasons"?

WTF, I love Poland now

>I need internet to play multiplayer?! WHAT AN OUTRAGE!

You act like I'm the only one that prefers single player.

'Seamless' means that there isn't even a choice for people who would prefer not to have other people ruining their immersion. How can you possibly defend the removal of player choice?

Dull, completely unexciting and most often clumsy shit. Turns combat into something far worse than it should and could be.

>open world
>multiplayer
It's going to be shit.

slavshits

>'Seamless' means that there isn't even a choice for people who would prefer not to have other people ruining their immersion
No it doesn't.

Are you implying that people on Cred Forums don't have opinions? Do you know how this meme works or are you underage newfag?

Ye, its not hard to make a sp world where mp elements are simply turned off if needed. The company behind it would have to force always online and be the next EA, which I doubt cdpr would do.

DRM

>clumsy

What are you even talking about?

Turn-based is more about strategy and anticipation, it's just different. Do you even into jrpg?

It's just the underage that is showing.

Turn-based combat can be just as exciting as real-time. And if it's a party-based game it's often the better tactical solution for complete control of the party.

Maybe the multiplayer is co-op only? That mite b cool.

That CDPR games don't have?

>huge living city
Copy-paste buildings with retarded AI and scripted events
>seamless multiplayer
Click to search for group for this quest

I've seen this shit too many times to actually fall for it

>which I doubt cdpr would do.
Wouldn't hold my breath if I were you, they made a lot of money on Witcher 3, it's only a matter of time before they go full jew mode.

Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment, but have faith in CDPR user. They will achieve what other devs do not.

The joke is that no one here states their opinions as opinions.

The thing about it,if CDPR goes full jew mode the backlash would be worse than for any other company before it, specifically because that's their whole platform.

You take that away and they'll be destroyed.

Thats just stupid, all GoG games are drm free for sp. Do you expect them to change that policy just for cp77?

>Turn-based is more about strategy and anticipation, it's just different.
It's less about strategy and anticipation than WeGo. In a WeGo system, you have to plan every moment intelligently, preparing for all possible situations and then put your carefully honed strategy or tactic into action.
If it's good, you win, if it's bad, you get the shit kicked out of you and you either recover from it with losses, or limp home.
Normal turn based is a simplified, much more forgiving system, where combat itself looks shit, since everyone takes turns at whatever they're doing. Completely fucks up immersion and excitement for me.
Different strokes for different folks, but your kind are inferior.

>Do you even into jrpg?
Not really, but into other turn based RPGs yes. I would have liked each and every one of them better with a WeGo system.

>seamless multiplayer
CDPR needs to stop using buzzwords before I get worried

You underestimate the depths of shillery that modern vidya fans will sink to; they would especially be defended because they're not one of the 'big' companies.

Reading comprehension my friend

>this denial
No company survives popularity.

>Witcher 3
>objectively the best RPG ever made

It's not really a buzzword,it's a description.

Nobody was supposed to see this shit anyway,it's not like this is a press release..

All the times I've seen 'seamless multiplayer' advertised, it's turned out to be anything but - Destiny, Watch Dogs, ETC. all had 'Seamless Multiplayer'

>Telling him to go back to school for his opinion

Nice job retard

PERSONAL

There's a difference between popularity and becoming a soulless behemoth of aggressive consumerism.

No one survives popularity on Cred Forums because this board hates mainstream culture.

Only Dark Souls did it right. Dark Souls was made by Japanese. CDPR are European. Don't underestimate the power of demographics

Its a grant application, not marketing.

Because everything posted on Cred Forums is an opinion by default

I'm really not seeing your point.

>seamless multiplayer
Well, that's my interest gone.

>There's a difference between popularity and becoming a soulless behemoth of aggressive consumerism.
Companies that become popular do turn; with every successful game they release they are expected to produce more and better to please their investors. It's a business.

just give it time, it will happen. Maybe not with 2077

Hope they spend some time making the open world fun to explore this time.

Witcher 3 should never have gone open world.

>it's only a matter of time before they go full jew mode
But they did that around the time Witcher 2 released.

I had fun exploring it,to bad about your ADHD.

what is unplugging the internet?
people this stupid shouldnt be allowed to breed

Guess I just don't like copy paste content straight out of the Ubisoft sandbox mold.

I grew bored of that around the time AssCreed 2 was released.

Japanese did what they did because they don't give a fuck about people's opinions. They have vending machines selling used underwear on the streets. They have "arcade" masturbating machines in some places where you put your dick and it does the job for you. The Japanese are motherfucking crazy. Their attitude to games is literally "I make my game the way I want, don't like it? Fuck you".

Europeans follow trends. They hate risk and try to minimise it. The problem with this is that great games don't come without risk. Same was with Witcher - it was risky as fuck, but it succeeded. But it doesn't mean CDPR will keep doing that shit - they already made money and a name, they don't need to be the best anymore.

And you are still left with a fuckload of wasted effort and boring single player balancing.

Sounds like Destiny/The Division. In which case I actually liked those multiplayer systems so whatever

Great, now that you know cp77 is going to be open world you can ignore every future thread about it.

Or I can voice my disdain for badly made open world's that has no reason being open world in the fist place since all it does is kill the pacing.

>the multiplayer aspect will be developed by the same team responsible for balancing
nice meme fucktard

TW3 didn't have copy paste anything

Go find me two duplicate houses in that game

Is open world too intimidating for you or something?

Copy paste content huh, yeah sure okay.

>witcher 3
>badly done open world

there really are people this fucking retarded

Copy paste activities and hidden chests

People saying this made me think Deus Ex was Morrowind in a cyber punk setting. While it's still a great game, I was really disappointed it wasn't just an open world do whatever RPG set in a mega city. Then I was farther disappointed I couldn't side with UNESCO and had to join the tin foil hat side.

>multiplayer

How does it kill the pacing when you can literally do only the main quest if you want?

You know what kills pacing? The swamp in Witcher 1.

your argument is that if a game has hidden loot it is bad

why do I even bother

enjoyed those ubisoft-quality points of interest did you?

Deus Ex isn't so much a cyberpunk game as it is a conspiracy game, though it does have many cyberpunk elements, not just aesthetically but thematically.

It's one of my favorite game of all time, but even it has it's limitations and shortcomings.

Yeah, there sure was a heap of difference and excitement between the hundreds of monster lairs and treasure chests, and "use batman vision to follow a red trail because we couldn't' bother designing a fun side quest".

If you didn't like the OPTIONAL side content, why didn't you stop?

No one forced you to do anything.

Did I enjoy roaming around the world finding things and killing monsters? Yes, it's called "adventuring"

I did. Thus, bringing to mind the fact that the game shouldn't have been open world in the first place.

Because now I'm left with a game with bad level design, pacing, quest design.

The game had some wonderful quests. But there was no reason for any of them to be in a open world, the only reason they did it was because skyrim did it and it was the popular thing at the time. I'll take a finely crafted linear world over a badly but together open world any day.

>hundreds of monster lairs

There were like 15 monster nests in the game, are you going to complain now that the world had monsters in it period?

Sounds like a blank terrain is all you're looking for in a game

You must have loved Skyrim and all their generic draugr cave quests.

Yes, it is bad, if you have a huge world and there are literally hundreds or thousands of those chests in places where their presence is not story or lore wise justified (other than - oh just another of one milion bandit groups left it here because all bandits forget their stuff when their leave) and they contain some procedurally generated uselesa garbage.

What I'm saying is. They could have spend some time and made those lairs feel unique and different. But instead they took the lazy Ubisoft route of just copy pasting the same thing a few times and calling it a day.

Except it wasn't baly put together at all, just because you didn't enjoy it doesn't mean other people didn't.

I spent hours just wandering around finding random shit.

show me copy paste or shut the fuck up and leave it out of your vocabulary

>seamless-multiplayer
Dropped

some of us read the notes left around loot

It's a world full of bandits, treasure loving monsters, deserters, etc, and you are wondering why there might be a chest in a cave

Did you like the way tracking was done in Witcher 3?

I didn't want random shit. I wanted unique shit that wasn't just the same content over and over again.

Here.

There might be a chest in a cave occasionally, but not motherfucking million caves with quadrilion chests. It's just boring and pathetic and kills immersion.

honestly there just is no pleasing some people

enjoy being miserable

It's a fucking video game idiot.

Who the fuck complains that caves have hidden treasure in them in an RPG.

>fucking caves
>fucking chests
>this is an adventure game god damn it, why are these things here?!

>seamless multiplayer
>we want the Watch_Dags audience

Tracking isn't copy paste, what are you even talking about

>multiplayer
>in an open-world

Guaranteed shit.

>mfw an Atmosphere and Graphics better than Arkham Knight

I do, if it's generic, uncreative, repetitive and boring garbage. Enough is as good as a feast. They should have made them less numerous, more interesting.

read

every single quest in that game was unique, you are just looking for reasons to hate it because it's popular and you like going against the grain like a real badass

How can anyone be silly enough to STILL, after all the let downs, believe the Sweet Little Lies.

Every developer promises so much. They ramble at length about these amazing features, waffle their way through interviews and show footage running on super computers that most pc fats can't achieve and that - obviously - no console can ever run and still we get threads touting video games and how amazing they will be.

Hope for the best, expect... the mediocre.

>There will be people who will fall for this hype
N-Never again r-right guys?

Not the guy you were talking to. I just noticed that he criticised foolproof tracking and you didn't address that. I'd like to know your opinion on tracking because, believe it or not, the fact that I couldn't track and complete quests without assassins batmanity mode was one of the things that I didn't like the most.

RDR had good multiplayer

So now every argument against the notion that a popular game is flawless is a contrarian bullshit?

But they haven't let us down, what are you talking about?

I mean I used it ALL THE TIME to LOOT THE WOOOOORLD because I'm that kind of gamer, but it was a give or take I guess, no strong feelings

Why is everyone coming into to the thread acting like it was a press release?

People got this info from a grant CDPR applied for, it's wasn't meant to be seen by the public, but it was because we live in the internet age.

no, absolutely not, but when you say falsities I'm going to correct you

There was not a single quest that was a repeat, so saying things like "copy paste" is dumb and wrong

The downgrade.
I love W3, and do not care about it specifically. But the way they handled it (lied about it until the last second. One dev even said it would look BETTER than in the E3 trailers) made me loose a lot of faith in CDPR.

This sounds like garbage

Doesn't mean it wasn't shallow as fuck

The character models did look better though.

But I know you meant the smoke effects and water.

>‘seamless multiplayer’

>incompetent pollacks trying a big game when they couldn't even make a generic amateurish fantasy rpg right
This is gonna be a delicious disaster.

If it was still fun what was the problem?

exactly

If witcher 1-3 are any indication, then yes.

poland is probably not developing country unlike 'murica, also earth is round and east west south north are all relative really.

Guns are easier then melee, even Fallout 4 managed to have alright gun play

Mass effect 3

It's not about how the game looked. I don't really care about that.

It's about how they denied it. If they'd come clean about it early, no one would have cared. But they repeatedly said that the game would look like it did at E3, and even that it would look better.
That's borderline scamming.

I hope it's awful so that Cred Forums implodes and CDPRfags commit an hiro

I mean I don't pretend to care or notice dumb shit like that, it's still probably the most attractive game I have ever played (playing it on ultra on a top end gaming desktop doesn't hurt)

I can't remember the last time a game has taken me that far into another world, it was incredible

>Sean-less multiplayer

>Multiplayer
God fucking damnit... I was so excited for this game.

Oh no I'm not going to fall for this "multiplayer" meme again!

>seamless multiplayer
>cinematic feel

and the red flags start to appear

>people actually think this game will be good
>when cyberpunk is a shitty meme setting that one Deus Ex 1 and System Shock got right
>when w1 was the only good game that CDPR made

Why?

see

>le living open world meme
>multiplayer
>"SEAMLESS" MULTIPLAYER

>Cyberpunk is a shitty meme
>w1 was the only good game

I wonder what it's like to live a life where you only speak in retarded memes

no one actually thinks TW1 was better, take your contrarian bullshit elsewhere

>multiplayer

what the fuck are these niggas thinking

>poland isn't western because some nigger got beat up for being in the wrong country

I guess USA isn't western either because people murder each other every day of the week.

open world games have been around for decades

And? That doesn't mean it's a good design choice.

The amount of pure shitposting in this thread really is something.
Also the article is about a grant application and the grant doesnt even fucking mention cp77.

"we want modern audiences" which is the worst thing they could do

game's all but confirmed to be shit

He wasn't a nigger, he was Ecuadorian. Slavs are too stupid to tell the difference in race because of skin color.

Most of them are shit, SHIT.

whit = ok
not white = nig
it's not that hard

Holy shit, so many fucking retards in this thread didn't read the article.

Jesus Christ, people, it wasn't a press statement, it was CDPR applying for a grant for open-world and seamless AI technologies.

>slavs
>white

CDPR confirmed that the game would be open world and have multiplayer a long time ago. Check the wiki page and look at the sources.

Yet people are shitposting about multiplayer today.
Wonder why.

actually most of them are GOTY level

Let's take a look!

GTA series
Skyrim (fuck you it's fun)
Morrowind
TW3
Fallout
RDR
MGSV
Farcry series
Assassin's Creed series
Shenmue
Every MMO ever
Mincraft and clones

You get the picture

Slavs are note "whit" though.

People have been "shitposting" about MP for a long time now in regards to this game. Maybe you should pay attention to more threads.

>Skyrim (fuck you it's fun)
stopped right there, your autistic so there's no point arguing.

except western white people don't walk around in gangs beating up random people just because of their skin color

that's nigger tier behaviour and the reason countries like Poland cannot be considered western no matter how hard they try

>Every MMO ever
You just had to, didn't you?

>GTA series
>TW3
>Skyrim (fuck you it's fun)
>Morrowind
>RDR
>Mincraft
only good ones, GOTY means literally nothing
even CoD gets GOTY awards

>development hell
>"huge living city"
>"seamless multiplayer"
>"cinematic experience"
>still no gameplay
>Cred Forums eats this shit up saying literally "it's okay when CDPR does it, they're so fucking good!"
>literally the only redflag that is missing is "procedurally generated"

People are still going to buy it. And it's going to be shilled as fuck. Try translating a sentence to polish and posting it here, you'll get 3-4 replies from Poles. CDPR will put in some waifus and people will jerk off to it.

Cancer.

you aren't impressing anyone

>your

Yes they do, it's called being a slav. Gangs of euros walk around in gangs looking to beat up poles and gang of roaming niggers walk around in packs to beat up white people. Those places are still western. Western is location, not a mindset you fucking retard.

that's why I said GOTY level, not GOTY winners, though most of those are

>that english
polish education everyone

Don't worry OP, bunch of shitters here have no hope.

Pure constipation.

So...like Assassins Creed, Watchdogs and modern Ubisoft titles?

I've never seen 5 dozen people just write "multiplayer" as a self-explanatory negative for a game in 1 thread.

>Western is location
not really, it's a civilisation first and foremost

otherwise countries like greece or finland wouldn't be considered western

>development hell

They just released a game last year, a game that had two expansion packs in addition to the base game.

Only now has the whole team been working on it.

How is that development hell?

n-no! remember based the witcher 3? i-it's going to be good because BASED cdpr is making it!

your mom is turn based

You got le bamboozled by a bait, le tricked one could say.

>hey I loved every book this writer has published but I'm not going to buy the new one, it's probably shit

>Cyberpunk game of dreams
>Made by CD Project Red

Fuck no not touching that shit

The game got announced 3-4 years ago and probably has been in development for 4-5 and there had barely been any word of it sense.

This game is in dev hell as far as anybody knows.

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/348986090/#348989092

I want to be hyped, but after what they did to Witcher 3, i'm 200% sure it'll be complete garbage.

the teaser trailer was 3 years ago, so if you mean "development" as in preliminary first steps while the company is busy producing a massive AAA hit, sure

>boards.fireden.net/v/thread/348986090/#348989092
ctrl f "multiplayer: 4 results
This thread: 73
Yeah its exaaactly the same.

Nothing you said here changed anything I said

>game was announced in 2013
>has been in development for probably 4-5 years

Thanks for clarifying.

This

It will also be SJW shit on the level of Sweden

9 + 13 is not 73.

but what is your point

ask yourself if you are an idiot real quick

>multiplayer
Dropped.

>ctrl f ">multiplayer" gives 13 results
>ctrl f ">seamless multiplayer" gives 9

And I'm the retard here?

Someone said the game was in dev hell, someone else said it wasn't, I jumped in and said it was then you jumped in and said something which changed nothing about what I typed.

What's YOUR point here?

>MGSV
>good open-world
Easily the worst part was the open world.

Whoops, meant for

4-5 years is not development hell

it took what, 7 years or something for skyrim? They were making it before Oblivion was released

while others claim it's what makes it so good

How much of a fucking mong are you?
Even if we use your retarded location criteria, Poland STILL isn't Western because it's in Eastern fucking Europe and borders Asia.

>5 years of nothing is not dev hell

Okay buddy.

How is that different than the new Watch Dogs game ....?

You polish dicksuckers get fucked. There was nothing technically impressive or innovative about Witcher 3 and there won't be anything about Cyberpunk

it's suddenly 5 years?

Where do all of these years keep coming from? Because it's 3

>earstern europe isn't western

For the last fucking time, Poland is a western country. Western = cilvilization + locaition. China and Japan and South Korea are civilized but they are not western because they are not geographically in the west.

Honestly. People just WANT to be contrarian pessimists.

Still one of the coolest trailers ever made.

>games been in development for 5 years
>apparently this doesn't count because the game was publicly announced 3 years ago

Are you actually retarded?

Can you stop posting retarded things. W3 released 16 months ago. Is 16 months some developement hell now?

Is everything not Asia West? This place is retarded. Technically everything is west or east. It's a matter of perspective

>he thinks development only starts after the game is revealed

Are you fucking stupid? The game started production, at the very least, 3 years ago because that's when the game got announced.

Poland is categorically considered a part of Western Europe you dumb fuck.

That's not how Dark Souls works.

show me where they started development 5 years ago

I'll wait

And they neatly divided 50% of the workforce between it and w3 right.

>Cred Forums claims to hate "movie games" like uncharted
>likes point and fucking click turn based bullshit

i hate this shit hole

turn based is a fucking meme for outdated hardware that couldnt handle real gameplay

It still started production at least 3 years ago you fucking retard.

>only words matter, not what the words mean

>comparing movie games to actual gameplay

Says who?

they only just filled the majority of the positions for the game development after TW3 was done bro, you can't just claim a game is in dev hell because a handful of people have been in charge of shit like getting the development rights, the whole studio was focused on TW3, this is all in articles, many of them, and I know you've seen them, so shut the fuck up already

>he still thinks games only start development after the reveal and not before

I think he means how in Dark Souls, whitewalls appear during Invasions which lock you into the area.

They still started making the game at least 3 years ago, the size of the dev team split doesn't matter.

The trailer with pic related was released 3 years ago.
In the message it states that they are still building the dev team. So it's pretty safe to say that no real development on the game had been done prior to the making of the trailer (besides all bureaucratic pre-work, of course).

So you really need to state some facts if you are going to say that it's been in development for 5 years.

I guess?

I think before the majority of work force shifts from w3 to cp77 its in whats called "pre-production".

>Getting excited about anything these guys do after Witcher 3

Common now son

explain how chosing an option and watching an animation in turn based shit involves more gameplay than duck and running and shotting targets in uncharted ?

>inb4 turn based takes strategy

hahahahaha, any fucking halfwit can do it

>sure there wasn't any real "work" being done on it until recently, but it's still in dev hell!

why am I even bothering, why am I trying to pursuade a person who has taken a stance as retarded as this? The teaser trailer said "when it's ready", they said that it was never to be put out before 2017, and yet here you are, still just WANTING it to be true for some reason

That header.

I like this already.

Common sense unless you think that games only start production after the reveal and not way before.

Before I answer your question in full, how long would you say that development time on Witcher 3 was? Complete development time from the very beginning to going gold/release?

>This nigger has the audacity to say Cyberpunk is gonna be a casualized watch_dogs

Mate, you can't get more casual than Watch_Dogs

Name a more casualized open world game than Witcher 3. You can't

So what even is cyberpunk?

W3 is already super casual so I don't see the issue with his logic.

>Name a more casualized open world game than Witcher 3.
Watch_Dogs

Come on now nothing is written in stone yet. To be fair we know nothing about the game so we'll have to wait until we have more info to judge that

fresh new meme

meme setting

Skyrim

Are you kidding? No. Skyrim didn't have shitty detective vision telling you everything you can interact with. You can just interact with everything.

Skyrim didn't have a red trail leading you to your objective, it didn't have a minimap or breadcrumbs on the minimap. Srsly fuck off

Completely winging it here (I don't really know how making games work)..
Probably around when W2 was halfway finished. Let's say 2009? But then I'm talking about all bureaucratic crap and maybe early story drafts. The actual development for the game probably started after W2 was released. Since CDPR isn't that large and didn't have all the founding in the world.

But W3 is still a safer bet than CP77 since it's a more well known IP. I doubt they started the work on wither CP77 or W3 until they knew they had the founding for it (read: they knew that the latest game they've made generated sufficient income).
I seriously doubt they would start heavy development on a game if they didn't know that the studio would still exist a year or two from then.

>But W3 is still a safer bet than CP77 since it's a more well known IP
Medieval fantasy rpg is way more niche than "cyberpunk shooter"

All Gamebryo open world games after Oblivion, Minecraft, all GTA games. I can go on.

Skyrim just had a marker where you had to go at all times.
That's way worse than detective vision.

>2009

I figured you would say that, if not 2010. By that logic, dev time on Cyberpunk must be around 5 years because CDPR specifically stated that they started working on both games at roughly the same time. If Witcher 3 dev started around 2009, then Cyberpunk must have been about the same.

A type of distopian future, usually mid 21st century as how people in the 80s/90s thought it would be.

>you can just interasct with everything

but you can't, that's why it was useful

you can't just walk up to a book case and "open" it if there is nothing there

it made looting more speedy, and in a 100+ hour game that kind of thing is welcome in my book

of course you could always NOT USE THAT FUCKING FEATURE as well

>Skyrim just had a marker where you had to go at all times

And Witcher 3 didn't? How delusional are these polish shills. Witcher 3 didn't just have a marker, it had a marker on the minimap, it had a breadcrump trail on the minimap and shit was glowing red on the scren

>because CDPR specifically stated that they started working on both games at roughly the same time.
Souce on that?

>Medieval fantasy rpg is way more niche than "cyberpunk shooter"

I think you have that backwards.

Fuck off, Todd.

>you can just interact with everything
kek
>Skyrim didn't have a red trail leading you to your objective
Sorry, it had a blue trail. Look up Clairvoyance.
>it didn't have a minimap
Yeah, it had a regular map and a compass that was permanently on and showed you your quest objectives as convenient little markers.
>breadcrumbs on the minimap
Map markers, you imbecile.

Skyrim is a fucking crime against RPGs and open world, it is the most casualized game, especially when compared to Morrowind.

Still waiting for any proof that development started before 2013

Witcher 3 is more casualized.

Anyone denying this is a blind idiotic shill

Skyrim's breadcrumb trail was in the fucking level design. You don't need a red glowing trail if all you have are caves going a single direction. And IIRC there even was a should that did exactly that.

And I'm not saying that W3 isn't casual. Just that it isn't the MOST casual.

>And IIRC there even was a shout* that did exactly that.

I need to eat...

It was in a recent interview that they had.

Here's the quote:

“Well, we haven’t slowed down much in the last 5 years, perhaps except for a few long weekends, some raucous team parties, and a few personal holidays ;). It’s been The Witcher 2 straight to The Witcher 3 in parallel with Cyberpunk and then, after TW3 base game, straight onto 2 large expansions:Hearts of Stone and Blood and Wine. To realize our ambitions regarding Cyberpunk 2077 we need to scale the size of the team working on it which means from 300+ to 500+”, Mamais said.

>in parrelel with cyberpunk

He's saying here that they started working on both at the same time. W3 obviously took more priority so it had a bigger dev team split which didn't all converge until recently.

You can post the quote into google to find more sources of the article.

>I have no argument so I'll just call anyone who disagrees with me a shill
intellectual dishonesty: the post

Seriously, fuck off back to /r/pcmasterrace. You can jerk yourselves raw over Skyrim there.

this

every cave looped on itself, so you didn't even have to backtrack to get out

dungeons were so easy mode

>cyberpunk
>shooter
>action

Source? Also how is W3 not an action/roleplaying/adventure game?

Not even a shout. A goddamn spell. Doesn't even have cooldown.

I told this faggot to look up Clairvoyance already.

not only is he saying TW3 had the studio focus, but he is also saythign that they need massive hirings for cyberpunk

how is this development hell? They are literally following their timetable

>seamless multiplayer
I don't like the sound of this at all. Didn't they say it would be single player only?

While it was fun, ME3's multiplayer contributed fuck all to the single player experience.

Well, that's certainly interesting.

Jesus fuck I hope they don't fuck it up.
They'll fuck it up

Cyberpunk is is dev hell by definition because the dev time is longer than normal for a variety of reasons, in this case it was having a smaller dev team than they would have liked because Witcher 3 ate up most of the priority.

Even if they were doing this, following their time table doesn't change anything if it still is in development for a long time.

No, I don't think so. I even think multiplayer was mentioned. But I have no source on that.

Yeah the genres overlap, but its still true that w3 wasnt That mainstream compared to CoD and the other popular shooter games.

remember, this isn't todd saying stuff. this could actually be true

Think they will show something on next years e3?

All developers are Todd.

Cyberpunk isn't really 'action' gameplay if it's turn based.

I've thought they would show something on next years E3 for 3 years. So nope. I don't think they'll show anything on next year's E3.

I wish we would get some more info on this game soon, but if it's still as much as 3-4 years away, it's probably for the better that they don't hype us up.

I'm going to make a rare exception and trust Cdproject on this one. I have been impressed with every one of their games so I will stay optimistic

>tacked on multiplayer
>hired the gameplay director from a not-game

>I've thought they would show something on next years E3 for 3 years
Why do people like this exist? Dear god let this be bait.

Holy fuck, their dev team is huge.
Hope they don't put all that effort into just making a world where we'll never thoroughly explore most of the map.

not really, they might lie but todd is above everyone else in that department

Yeah, it almost seems too big. That could bite them in the ass, honestly.

Suck a dick.
Most AAA devs show trailers of their games on E3 if they've been revealed. And I jumped on the hype train like any other faggot here.

a game I've been hyping about since 2012/2013 i think. after oblivion came fallout 3. after TW3 comes cyberpunk. very 80's sci-fi think blade runner, ghost in the shell kind of atmosphere.

Transhumanism + Corporatism

So, where we are headed soon

Not that guy, but they've continually said that 2077 is still far off and we certainly shouldn't expect anything from it while tw3 is in the spotlight.

I know. I'm just a hopeful faggot.

>seamless multiplayer

im hoping it means something akin to dark souls, not sure atm tho

Yeah, well, get in line, faggot.
Maybe next year.

>multiplayer
so the game is shit

Just... don't talk about it until it's a couple of months away. This fucking practice of going "here's our game, release in 2222" and then showing a titbit every 2 years fucking sucks.

nice argument to support your opinion
Did you hear guys? If a game has any online functionality and ability to interact with other people that means its shit!

I watched an interview with the head of cdpr and the orignal creator of the cyberpunk series talk about milestones for cp77, this was back before TW3, it was clearly stated that they have only thought about art concepts, most of development would occur after TW3 is finished. so really cp77 has a few more years to go before it has a reasonable amount of time to be considered in dev hell.

what cdpr did wrong was make that trailer, and start talking about a game they wer't going to fully commit too until after TW3, now people just think its going to be a botched game. Bad marketing at it's finest.

Any game which tries to go out of its way to have "seamless" """multiplayer""" tends to be garbage.

Guess that means you wont be playing Gwent then.

>Entire thread is full of retards that didn't even read the title of the article
>Could feature
>having applied for grants via the Polish GameINN programme for various technologies, including ‘City Creation’, ‘Animation Excellence’, ‘Cinematic Feel’, and ‘Seamless Multiplayer.’

I agree, but I doubt CDPR will have the restraint to not show it off at least one or two years before the final release.
Say what you will about Todd, but he knows how to hype up his games and release them within 6 months of the announcements which saves the community from going through that tedious year long hype process.

I dunno about that, after seeing the Witcher 3 downgrades from E3 to release, it's clear to me that even CD Projekt isn't above pulling the wool over our eyes

>mfw entire board full of retards

>seamless-multiplayer
why.exe

I fear because of people like you I wont see early gameplay footage of any alpha game because any changes are going to create a shitstorm amongs the retardatia.

CDPR said that they liked how Bethesda did with the F4 reveal and that they would probably do the same thing with CP77.

Which I think is a good thing since it makes it harder to talk about features that will never be implemented.
I mean. As far as I know, there were never any lying about F4.

Gwent isn't the same thing as Watch Dogs.

i suppose, but i'd still classify todd's lies a bit bigger lies.

>huge living city
Heh, I remember when words like this used to excite me

You got any source for that, buddy?
Cause holy fuck, I hope that's the case. I don't want to go through another two year waiting period with multiple delays like tw3. I really hope they learned their lesson in regards to not announcing a release date without knowing whether they can keep it.

just read

>all of this
>just
>works

Sadly, no. But I think the lead dev said it shortly after the F4 reveal. It might even have been during E3. Google around if you feel like it.

It's probably to counter shit like delays and accidental bullshots.

We don't know this is either, fuckface.

why are you saying an established fact as if it were controversial?
multiplayer = shit
online = uber shit

Source? If it's true this game is going to be 100% garbage.

For a game that's supposed to be an RPG, it's not good news.

Dude check the wiki page, multiplayer has been confirmed.

I think it would be a good thing.
Hype is almost always bad and ruins games. If devs only showed the game as the consumer would play, it a lot of disappointment and anger could be averted.

Thats why the sequel to Warcraft 3 flopped so hard.

Yeah, but we don't know it's anything like WatchDogs.

le seamless mp meme has never been good.

>Witcher 3 was a masterpiece
>they have more people working on it than W3
everything will be k
>multiplayer
this better not interrupt the refinement of a great story/100+ hour singleplayer elements

The real question:

How is the busness model of the game:

Is it like The Witcher 3: Base game + huge expansion pass and everything else is free

Is it like an MMORPG: P2W or monthly fee

Is it like a $$$ game: You buy the game and have to waste 200++ $ for DLCs
Multiplayer means you either buy the game or only enjoy a fraction of the game

Pirates are completely fucked. If you pirated The Witcher 3 and thought CDPR is your bitch, Cyberpunk will cuck you hard.

by the way, the Gwent stress test showed that the Galaxy browser works perfectly as a Steam alternative

I can think of six times it was attempted. Soulsborne, Witcher 3, Watchdogs. Of those six, only Watchdogs was not acclaimed. Why don't you wait and see instead of jumping to conclusions?

None of that has even been decided yet by cdpr.
If it has multiplayer I assume theres cosmetic microtransactions. Its certainly going to have dlc, I doubt they go as far with em as with w3 tho, main reason being its a city, the quest and content are simply different and you cant just make a bunch of quests with some npcs and voiced lines.

>Cred Forumsirgins with no friends butthurt about multiplayer
hahahaha every time

Witcher 3 doesn't have MP so I don't know what you're talking about. Watch Dogs is Garbage and Souls is mediocre.

It's never been good. And only because you can only think of 6 doesn't mean there aren't more.

>Titanfall
>Need for Speed
>Watch Dogs
>The Crew
>The Division
>Destiny
>Dead Island 2 (kek)
>Tony Hawk Pro Skater 5

Just to name a few.

24 fps lock

>"Witcher 3 doesn't have MP"
>what is Gwent

Also
>Souls
>mediocre

>seamless multiplayer

That trips a worry flag for me.

Careful, buddy. That's an unpopular opinion here.

Gwent is a fucking standalone game.

>multiplayer
It's over

Gwent is a standalone game with separate SP and MP modes. you dumb fucker. It's not Witcher 3 and it does not have seamless MP.

Yes, Souls MP is mediocre. It's not amazing but it's not terrible.

>souls MP
>not shit

Top fucking kek.

Warcraft 3 was an RPG? Fucking retard.

It's a game where you play a role. A role-playing game, you could call it.

meant wow

Warcraft is not an RPG you idiot. WoW is an MMORPG, but the strategy games are not RPG's.

WC3 has pretty simple but luring RPG capabilities that can be modded many ways.

Except CD Projekt can actually deliver good game

They have yet to prove that they can make a good game.

>seamless multiplayer
>rpg
Doesn't affect my hype, but this is kinda worrying, if anything.

Yeah, if cyberpunk turned to an MMO it would be DOA

Warcraft is absolutely an RPG, you dumb cunt.

>Joe Donelly

This guy writes like a high school kid.

That was awkward to read.

Poland is central Europe, man.

Warcraft is an RTS.

Yeah, but you play a role. That makes it a role-playing game.

EPIC CONTRARIAN REACTION MAN

Can I get razors with that edge?

SO ORIGINAL

SO UNIQUE

No, retard.

>tfw my pc isn't gonna even be close to good enough to run this
I get decent frames in TW3 but I have a feeling this games gonna be crazy with the particles and post process effects that kill my framerate

By this logic every single game ever made is an RPG, and that isn't true.

Le Mario 1985 is an rpg

Not to worry, CDPR are console devs now so you know it'll be watered down console shit with last gen graphics.

If you save a cent every day, by the time this Vaporware releases you'll already have SLI 1080tis installed

cyberpunk gta confirmed i guess, a couple months ago one of the devs said they were taking a lot of inspiration from the rockstar 'model'
don't know how to feel about that, should be cleared up with gameplay

>Deus Ex isn't so much a cyberpunk game as it is a conspiracy game
Do you have any facts to back that up?

Nice meme

>it will be their first attempt at not only shooting but also with driving and possibly flying
Gonna be a disaster

As soon as I saw that I thought "whyyyyyy are you promising the world, you're going to fuck everything up when you can't get it working"

>multiplayer
no, no, NO fuck NO

It's all in the numbers.

They've literally hired tons of new people with experience in all of those things. It could be good as long as it stays focused and doesn't try to please everyone at the same time.

Does "Seamless Multiplayer" necessarily mean what people would assume? Or is there room in that phrase for more out of the way online integration like a leader board, for example?

I'd take it that they want to do something like Souls. Where the multiplayer is a part of the single player experience without making it a mmo.
But hopefully they do a arena or similar, and just stay with something simple that won't ruin the game for everyone.

>roaming the wastes outside of Night City
>run into a huge Mad Max style arena
>fight other players for money

I could dig it.

Number one
That's terror

or combat zone
datafortress2020.com/nightcity/combatzone/combatzone.html
>walled off part of the city full of gangs constantly fighting against each other for territory

>join one of the gangs
>unlock ability to play multiplayer deathmatches

They really could make this work.

>Mad Max
Damn, now I want a Mad Max game that focuses less on the cars and more on the people.

/thread

turn-base combat = no buy even at $5

>‘huge living city’ and ‘seamless multiplayer’
here we fucking go again

>Cyberpunk 2077 features a ‘huge living city’ and ‘seamless multiplayer’
sounds like it's gonna be an mmorpg

>rockstar 'model'

Microtransactions confirmed.

>if you're looking for a smooth ruleset, just remove the fantasy elements from Shadowrun and go nuts with that
just play FATE tbqhfam

They'll never do that. The CEO of CDPR has frequently said that he hates microtransactions.

>Microtransactions confirmed.
Now that would kill the company.

>makes one decent game

GUISE CD PRJEKT IS DA BEST DEV DONT WORRY GIBE THEM ALL UR MUNEY!

>makes 2 good games and one mediocre one

>multiplayer

ncbir.pl/gfx/ncbir/userfiles/_public/fundusze_europejskie/inteligentny_rozwoj/gameinn/gameinn_lista_projektow_zak._do_kol._etapu.pdf

I've never played the witcher or any other game by this company, but if they can deliver on these kinds of promises, I'd definitely buy the game. I never cared for cyberpunk, but I definitely prefer it to steampunk.

>but if they can deliver on these kinds of promises

so just like in Witcher 3? DON"T TRUST CDP LIES!!!

>Morrowind in cyberpunk setting
I fucking wish. There was a mod but afair very basic

>PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY
>PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY
>PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY
>PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY
>PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY
>PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY

>PERSONAL
>RESPONSE INSANITY

>multiplayer

Oh well, rip 2077

>multiplayer
It's over, the dream is dead.

I don't get it. Witcher 3 never had "kill x enemies" quests. Even the most insignificant side quests had some narrative or story to them. Gave you something about the witcherverse. And there were zero radiant quests.

cdpr would only do that if they decided to jew themselves out like EA.

But Deus Ex has almost no cyberpunk aesthetic. Everything looks shittier and older than what we have today.

>No Man's
They were trying to warn us about overselling a game

>Cinematic Feel
>Seamless Multiplayer

I don't want fucking dark souls meme invasion multiplayer bullshit