I have a great life but the thought that no girl ever fell in love with me or was attracted to me makes me feel sad...

I have a great life but the thought that no girl ever fell in love with me or was attracted to me makes me feel sad, how do I stop this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CPd30FfPLt0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I cannot bring myself to shitpost in this thread
there is no satisfactory answer to your query
scotch helps though

>>>/killyourself/

Oh wrong board

SIEG KAISER REINHARDO

>basing the value of your life upon having a woman in it.

You sound like a woman, maybe you should just become one at this point.

I can't help it, can you advice me on how to stop feeling this

just jack off, it always helps

play a video game

Play a comfy game, watch some cute girls doing cute things anime, get a dog, talk to your family, do some sport, do anything but sit in front of your computer wallowing in angst.

Makes it worse
That is if I can fap because sometimes I get very sad and lose will to fap

I do but it always catches me when I'm about trying to sleep at night

youtube.com/watch?v=CPd30FfPLt0

Did you cry Cred Forums?

It's just the nature of the nu-male, dude. An entire generation raised by single mothers sitting on their ass eating junk food and watching talk shows like the view and oprah. That's why we have endless e-celeb and industry people gossip/circle-jerk threads. The thought of them not having mommy in their life is a fate worse than death, thus we have all this

>no gamer gf
>no gf kill me

threads.

>You should be emotionless like me, a true man

Dude, shut up. This shit is as embarrassing as telling someone online you're gonna beat them up. Pretty easy to talk that shit when you never have to live it down.

maybe you should make another

>tfw no gamer girl gf ;_;

and cry it out with the rest of your reddit buddies you fucking homo.

Hello, I'm a painfully obvious virgin. Please kill me for being a non-contributing member of society.

Stop having a great life.
Stop the "great" part and you have other worries, stop the "life" part and you'll have no worries at all.

Any two retards can get together and shit out an equally retarded kid. How does that make them a "contributing" member of society again?

Lose weight, take better care of yourself, be more social, stop wallowing in self pity

Yeah, feels weird how for other people having friends, gfs and such is a normal part of life and I will have to go without the rest of my life without having any of that.
Video games used to make me feel better but they're shit.

By having more working members in white society. But you're obviously a liberal pushing the white genocide agenda, so this means nothing to you. So please go kill yourself ASAP you Marxist piece of shit.

A nations power grossly depends on three things:
It's technological advancement
It's natural resources
How many people it has

Producing children literally contributes to a nations power.

Yes.

Don't respond to this Marxist piece of shit. Report him, he's fucking pushing white genocide. Obviously a Jew or MIDF

No need to be so upset. The "having children is for losers" idea is quite common and doesn't necessarily have an agenda behind it.

It's a blatant Jewish-Marxist-Islamist agenda you fucking idiot. The left pushes it, look at how popular that mgtow shit is getting, because Jews are filling young white men's mind with poison and making them abandon their women.

Hey guy, is that way...

Now you're being upset again, and I'm pretty sure you're false flagging as well.

In any case, the "not enough children" problem could be somewhat solved by discouraging women from having careers, but that would take away far too much of the workforce, so it's not wanted either. Instead governments just give longer and more paid maternity leaves and then it's the companies problems. But this causes companies to favor employing males and giving males better wages, causing another shitstorm about "equality".

Who cares? I don't care about the future of my country or the future of the world. I live solely for myself and my own satisfaction. For all I care, the entire world can burn the minute after I'm gone, so long as I've lived a good life doing the things I enjoyed. It can also continue as it is. It's inconsequential to me and has no influence on my thought process or life decisions.

>women try to be part of the system
>collapse the system

Seriously. FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING MARXIST PIECE OF SHIT

>MARXIST
You don't even know what that means, he's clearly an anarchist.

Why don't you just go out and meet girls? I work with the literal insane and some have great relationships despite hearing voices.

It's the truth.

>I have a great life

You're a loser, the sooner you accept that and get off your horse you will be happier.

>t. cultural marxism agenda pusher kike

It's easy to have a relationship if you're attractive, charming and charismatic to at least some degree.

Wise up and enjoy life while it lasts, buddy.

The only guys in the thread are the ones you call a virgin? Men that act that way are the ones who get th pussy, not the ones who sit around crying because they can't get any

lol

Oberstein did nothing wrong

>Emotionless
>Making $63k/year at 26 years old
>Constantly going to cons not just anime with best bros from high school and college
>Living life happy as fuck because it's literally only going to go uphill from here

If you think not having someone romantically in your life makes you emotionless, you're probably an incredibly needy faggot who probably doesn't realize they're single for a reason

My own trick to make me feel happy and content with my lot in life every night is this: when I get into bed and pull the blanket over me and feel warm, safe and comfy, I think about the fact that there are people out there like in, say, Africa, who have to sleep in the dirt and can barely sleep due to hunger pangs, and there are homeless people out there freezing their asses off who can barely close their eye for fear of getting mugged and beaten up. When I think about the fact that there's people like that out there, the safety of my home and comforting warmth of my bed make me so deeply content I always fall asleep in a matter of minutes.

>Thinking of miserable people makes me happy
Psycho

Everyone has something that attracts a partner. No reason not to try.

*drops out of darkness vortex behind you and holds a gun to your head* Heh heh... I wonder how sad your parents will be when they find your body. It makes me feel so good just thinking about it... heh heh heh.... heh heh hehahahahahahaha! Haaahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

I'll wait until I've attracted a partner just by being myself instead of doing things that feels unnatural to me.

This might be why I'll NEVER EVER have a girlfriend, but if it actually works I can go about saying "just b urself" and look really smug.

I am 25 and this very feeling is tearing me apart.
Never had a GF, and a virgin. All my friends forgot about me. I have no one. I have not left the house for months, if not years. The only reason I leave the house is to go to college, or assist my fucking mother with shopping.

It keeps me up at night. I also have no job and no money. I live with my fucking mom, by the way. I am currently going through a college course that may or may not allow me to go to uni. I have had to go £3k in debt for that.

My conscience keeps telling me to kill myself. At least, I think it's my conscience. I don't even know. It's just a non-stop barrage of "why don't you kill yourself?" And I have to respond with, "I don't know. Perhaps next week." I've never tried and never will. But holy shit, it's getting difficult to cope.

I just want this chapter of my life to end. Sometimes I think that maybe I am in a coma, and the limits of the coma dream are that I cannot change, no matter how hard I try. That makes me sad. Then I look out of the window and I think, "wow. Look at all that wonder. Look how big it all is. Each person has a story, and it's worse than yours sometimes. How fantastic it is, that I dreamt up all this." And I don't know, it just makes me feel worse, I guess. But there's hope there. It's a coma dream, so I can wake up from it, right?

But it's not a coma dream.

It's my fucking life, and it's slipping through my fingers

>Everyone has something that attracts a partner
haha no

Don't worry about it the one girl i thought truly loved me sucked some fat dudes dick.

holy shit dude just get on some meds or something to get over the hump, work out a bit and start doing something you at least have mild interest in. there's nothing wrong with you outside of that, stop listening to the nu-male morons on here.

and don't get into debt for school, learn a practical trade or work or something. jesus fuck

I've known people that have command hallucinations and sometimes forget to bathe but still date and sometimes marry.

?

everybody literally has some aspect in them that will allow them to acquire a romantic partner
this is completely irrevocable

the problem is finding the person and displaying that aspect long enough

were gonna be ok user

>you should be emotionless
Where did he say that, queer?
He said you shouldn't base the value of your life on someone else, and he's right

I'm almost exactly the same. Except I'm okay right now money wise and go to the gym regularly.
I'm doing long distance school stuff, where I have to go to a different town and live in a dorm for a week once a month.
I figured that sort of setting might help me become more social and improve me.
Boy was I wrong.

I'm the most boring and bland human alive. I find t hard to believe there are girls into that.

Nothing will get rid of that feeling.
We're not going to make it.

>ever going to /adv/ for advice
Not that you should go to Cred Forums either, but /adv/ is shit.

I don't want my partner to make compromises

This. Very much this.

There are no couples in the world who don't make compromises in some ways, and if you ever meet a couple who pretends otherwise they're lying.

I guess being in "a couple" isn't for me then.

Try to build your life around this diagram.
It doesn't solve the problem, but it helps make you feel a bit better.

Physiological and safety most people in the first world have covered, it's the top three that are crippling you.

Friendship I do through running clans in online games, and to a lesser extent Esteem, as I get respect from them. You don't really have to do much, most people are just happy to have some kind of structure and will respect you for providing it. E-friends kind of works, but clannies keep coming back every day.

Self-actualization I get through writing, maybe you like drawing, or maybe you 3D model, or you make Gamemaker games, it can be anything really. As long as you feel like you're producing something, creating something new. That goes a long way towards making you feel better.

People really like my writing so that gives me a huge boost of self-esteem.

If you look at the chart I'm sure you can think of ways to meet the goals.