Lies You Were Told By Other Kids

> If you beat the game and complete the Pokedex you can Talk to Prof. Oak and he will give you the other starters.

> If you beat Crystal you can date Whitney.

>If you beat weapon master mode with link in SC2 and have melee data on your memory card, you can unlock captain falcon

>pokemon special game will happen

>If you beat the game and complete the Pokedex you can Talk to Prof. Oak and he will give you the other starters.
But to complete the pokedex, you need the other starters. What moron would believe this?

>Persona 4 is a great game!

Scumbag

>you can catch starters in the garden in Celadon gym.

>if you asked to user for sauce, he'll deliver.

>If you manage to enter the princess' portrait in SM64 garden, you get a special stage and unlock yoshi

Why would you want it to? Special is dogshit.

>having a girlfriend is the best!

>If you play Melee for 30 minutes then watch Spongebob for 30 minutes and go back to Melee you will unlock Spongebob

>if you hold Down, A and B just as a Pokeball closes you'll have a better chance to catch the Pokemon

I only realised that was bullshit a few years ago, I've been doing that in every Pokemon game for about 15 fucking years like a retard

Wot?

>In the White House level of Hitman Blood Money if you dress in a Marine outfit and steal the lady's briefcase and throw it against the fireplace in the big hall three times the Marines will all do a line dance
Who would fall for this?

>I actually know the sauce to this
>Have fapped to it over a dozen times
Neat.

I love how everyone has their own button combination for this myth. For me it's Down+B when you throw, then Up+A when the ball closes. I know it's bullshit but I still do it.

its was holding Up and B for me.
also when the DS games came there was a rumor that shouting "GOTCHA" into the mic increased the capture chance too

>if you swim for too long on San Andreas you'll be attacked by sharks!

>After you get all 150 stars in SM64DS, if you use the cannon outside to shoot yourself at the stained glass window above the entrance and wall kick off the exact center of it, it breaks and you can go to a secret level and unlock Waluigi

>If you press a the exact moment the pokeball hits you have a better chance at catching the pokèmon
>Tried to catch Moltres duing this
>At some time accidentally hit A and B together
>Moltres is caught
>Everyone has seen it
>They all start pressing A and B together from that moment

DELET THIS IT FUCKING WORKS

There a 17th colossus.

>that kid who said you could catch this weird TV static pokemon by talking to a pedophile having him show you show to catch pokemon then surfing

>If you beat the game and complete the Pokedex you can Talk to Prof. Oak and he will give you the other starters.
what the fuck is even the point

>if you go dawn to the swamp and destroy fake wall and then fake wall behind that wall you go to secret giant tree level and if you complete it you can go to a giant immortal dragon who will give you magic stone that turns you into dragon and you can cut of it's tail to get best weapon in the game
>if you give 100 humanity to quellags sister you can save solaire
>if you find secret ring in the catacombs and put it on in anor londo you can get to the secret room with gwynevers brother and join his covenant
>if you drop the pendant down the frampt hole the statue in parish will move uncovering entrance to new area

why is Sol in pokemon

All of this besides the first is true.

>If you take the save crystal from the Northern Crater and use it in the flower patch in the church you can resurrect Aeris

>Sonic and toad in melee

>there's gonna be an Xbox 720 seriously my uncle told me

>hey you know that game right?
>on multiplayer you can play as the facehugger and in the campaign as well
>of ciurse you have to hide in the vents or you would be oneshot by enemies and players

And that is how I was tricked into getting alien vs predator

The first one is too.