youtube.com/watch?v=S-Jpe5NID60

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Saud
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibn_Saud
well-of-souls.com/civ/civ6_units.html#great_people
youtube.com/watch?v=Wcze7EGorOk
youtube.com/watch?v=AVaITA7eBZE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Persian_scientists_and_scholars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman–Sasanian_War_(421–422)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Honestly he was the only Arabian leader that wasn't retarded.

>Unique Unit: Mamluk
>Knight replacement, heals at the end of every turn, regardless of moves/attacks
>Unique Building: Madrasa
>University replacement, gives bonus science, and bonus faith
>Leader bonus, Righteousness of the faith
>Unique religious building for saladin costs much less, and gives massive bonuses to science and faith
>Civ Bonus The last prophet
>when the next to last great prophet is claimed, arabia automatically gets the last one, unless they have already claimed their great prophet

What's Jerusalem worth?

Jerusalem is a city state in 6 that gives the output of pressure for the religion of their ally, equal to that of a holy city

Nothing as an city, everything as an religious icon

That's broke as fuck, what can other civs do against a genie?

The Last Prophet thing brings up a difficult decision. Start building faith early on and get a great prophet normally, or focus on other things and get it for free. It might feel like a waste of faith to get one in the regular method, but if you use the second method you'll be slower in gainign faith for a religious victory.

religion grabbing will probably be similar to civ v, wherein usually the last religion is claimed near the start of the medieval period. Which is pretty bad for arabia, since thats around when you would get the university, so you would have to juggle building your faith buildings/maddrassas

I think whats more important than that is how many hidden (at least without data mining) handicaps will the AI have and will they even follow the casus belli system.

It depends on how Great Prophets are generated.
If it's like Civ 5 where each Prophet costs more than the one before, then the last one will take very long, especially if you're playing with a lot of Civs.

I'm assuming then that Prophets aren't generated slower with time in order to make the ability not shit

WE

WUZ

fuck off

YOU
DON'T
KNOW
HOW
BIOLOGY
OR
EVOLUTION
WORKS

if it works like it does in civ 5, its all up in the air. I've played games where all religions have been founded very early on the medivial period, but at the same time I just had a game where only 2 religions of 6 had been formed by the time I got the information era, one being mine and the other being arabia. Though that might have been because Atilla was wrecking shit at the other side of the world while I was living peacefully

KKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNGZZ AND SHEEEEEEEEEIIIIIITTTZZZZZ

>islamic religious building has higher science input than a university
>islam
>science
Americucks rewriting history again

t. American rewriting history

but that's really the case during the middle ages

Saladin was a Kurd.

as always, based kurds > arab fucking shits

Muh Cordoba-Iberian sultanate isn't arab and rediscovery of Greek and Roman sciences because Germanics hate books

I think it's better to treat it as insurance. You don't have to completely avoid producing faith, but you don't have to rush it. You can focus a little more on science without worrying about getting cucked.

Usefulness should scale with difficulty too. On deity it should be a godsend, since AI will always be ahead of you in everything.

And?

ARABS 'N SHIET
(despite being a kurd)

>Muslims
>Bonus Science.

Kek.

>Leader of the Arabs is a Kurd
What did they mean by this?

>French leader is an Italian
>Arabian leader is a Kurd
>Spartan leader is a woman
Really fires up my neurons.

Came for this, was not disappointed.

English leader is German.

>What is the golden age
You probably think it didn't happen because Cred Forums said so. Kek.

saladin is literally kurdish, not arabic LMAOAOAOAOAOAOAOAO

Still is

Then pick up a history book and stop swallowing British propaganda

>Britain will never be ruled by an English person ever again
I want Cromwell to come back

fuck off

All Islam really did to warrant "bonus" science is that they conquered wealthy and scientifically developed nations like Persia and then deemed it as theirs.

what the fuck.

100 years of not fucking up followed by a thousand years of stagnation.

>Saladin
>not An-Nasir Salah ad-Din Yusuf ibn Ayyub

So is this game going to be actually optimized unlike that shitpile Civ V?

This is exactly why they didn't recover after the sack of Baghdad. They just did not have the capacity for it.

they were more advance than DESIGNATED europe at that time.

Maybe that's why the civilization is called Arabia and not Islam

If they turn out to be as fun as the Mayans in Civ5, I'm playing the shit out of them.

At least it's not the Allahdammed camel archers.

New engine so who knows.

During the Early Middle Ages the leading power in the scientific world were the caliphates since they inherited (or conquered) the persians institutions relatively intact.

That all changed once they started persecuting the zoroastrians but you can still see the legacy of their discoveries even today.

Arabia, khalifate and Islam means the same thing if we're speaking of medieval warfare

>Falling for Enlightenment memes

I'll just wait for them to release the Persians in the expansion.

Not the same thing when speaking medieval politics

I hope it's Cyrus this time around or maybe Xerxes for a surprise twist.

Still a golden age. Britain's Golden Age is considered to be the period of Queen Victoria's rule, for example.

It really doesn't though.

Implying there is a significant difference between Arabia and the wider identity of Islamic followers.

Reminder that Mecca is in Saudi Arabia.

Iran hates the shit out of Saudi Arabia though

>Britain's Golden Age is considered to be the period of Queen Victoria's rule, for example.
No it fucking isn't. England and Britain's Golden Age starts at the Elizabethan Era. It's all up from there.

He's not wrong actually.
Most of the dudes good at science were actually persians.
They just wrote in arab because it was the lingua franca of the region.
Also see

That's because the Sauds are supercunts with the backing of the West. Reminder that the biggest islamic cultural centre of the world sells us oil.

Go tell that to the people of Arabia and see how they react to that

It's like saying that all Christians nations are the same

>can't tell the truth to lesser people because they would hurt you

so enlightened and civilised lmao

>Lost all colonies
>From culture power house to the joke of Europe
>From global leader to America's pet

Wew lad, truly the time of British people is now

More like living in the Vatican. the Saudi Royals are essentially ruling their own little sect of Islam.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Saud
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibn_Saud
"Ibn Saud was born on 15 January 1875 in Riyadh in the region of Najd in central Arabia.[6][7] He was the son of Abdul Rahman bin Faisal, last ruler of the Emirate of Nejd, the "Second Saudi State", a tribal sheikhdom centered on Riyadh. His family, the House of Saud, had been a power in central Arabia for the previous 130 years. Under the influence and inspiration of Wahhabi Islam, the Saudis had previously attempted to control much of the Arabian peninsula in the form of the Emirate of Diriyah, the "First Saudi State", until its destruction by an Ottomon army in the Ottoman–Wahhabi War in the early nineteenth century.[8] Ibn Saud's mother was a member of the Sudairi family,[9] Sarah Al Sudairi.[10] She died in 1910.[11]"

I hope they pick Khosrow or Darius.

>tfw you'll never live in the only empire to rival Rome.

Yeah again go tell the Poles that they are the same as Germans because they are both Christians

See how that will end

>Only Empire to rival Rome
Pretty sure it had more to do with them being to far away to be a proper threat to Rome

Pretty much this, getting tired of the revisionist history that Islam was all about science, especially when people ignore how much knowledge they took from the Ancient Greeks, literally calling Aristotle "The first teacher"

Al-Ghazali pretty much made Science "Haram" is the Muslim world & they didn't recover, Mongols sending Baghdad to the stone age didn't help either

They go on national television and cry for more EU bucks.

The British empire surpassed Rome.

Dark Ages is a myth, Byzantine Empire was still around

>implying poles are not germans

And I'm getting tired of people thinking that the middle east has been nothing but a savage back hole while also discrediting everything they contributed.
>they took from the Ancient Greeks
Who in turn took it from Egypt who in turn took it from Babylon etc etc

>the only empire to rival Rome
Mongols say hi.

Nah.
The Achaemenid Empire was long before Rome was a thing and they were shrekt by Alex.

The Romans only dealt with the Parthians who weren't as good and managed to stave off the Roman's Eastward expansion due to Roman incompetence

surpass in being a joke?

I'm speaking in terms of scientific and cultural advances, I'd put the chinese in the same category but they couldn't go 10 years without having a civil war that killed 4 gorillion people.

>has been nothing but a savage back hole

Well since the 11th century, it pretty much has been, Ottomans & Mamluks had to keep them fucking crazy Arabs in check, now that the Ottomans are gone, the Middle East went to shit

Bullshit, I can name dozens of ancient Greek scholars off the top of my head and none from Egypt and Babylon. This is not a coincidence. Stop trying to rewrite history you revisionist fuck.

Hahaha, that's funny.

Because school don't teach you about them

>Ottomans & Mamluks had to keep them fucking crazy Arabs in check
Being an Ottomans Sultan was like the busiest job ever because of all the revolt they had to suppress constantly.

Of course our culture descended from the hellenic tradition, so naturally we're more familiar with their thinkers.

The Greeks think more like we do because our ideas evolved from theirs.

>Who in turn took it from Egypt who in turn took it from Babylon etc etc
You do realize that you're doing the very thing you are accussing people to do? You're discrediting everything the Greeks have contributed.

>Arabia confirmed
>LOL MUSLIMS SUCK
>Kongo confirmed
>WE
>Germany confirmed
>WHAT THE H*CK WHERE HITLER
>Any female leader confirmed
>THIS IS MISANDRY GIRLS DONT EVEN PLAY VIDEO GAMES FUCKING FEMINAZIS

Goddammit Cred Forums can we just talk about Civilization for once?

It is true Egyptians helped out the Greeks, but the Greeks didn't literally copy & paste what the Egyptians said like the Muslims did with the Greeks, Greeks tended to do their own crazy thing

A good example is the story of Atlantis, it actually comes from Egyptian Priests talking about Athens & Egypt working together to fight off the "Sea people", Plato took this & turned it on top of it's head & made the Atlantis story we know today

It's almost people don't want a foreign power to rule them

That's because they left us nothing to work with or they did but were lost to time.
The concept of preserving knowledge is a recent thing.

Nope, I'm just using his argument against him

>More than half the world speaks english
>British invented the industrial revoultion
>Has the longest standing university and invented the idea of universities
>Uncountable contributions to science in philosophy
>Invented the meme drive

I just want to play as Stalin again.
Is that so much to ask?

you had a good post up until the image

10 years too late

I bet you're learning English and planning to move to England where you'll be a beloved 2000AD artist and impress everyone because you watch Wallace and Gromit subbed, Britaboo.

>meanwhile in England.

>Scotland
>England

My mistake, is this better?

>no degeneracy

Based Muslims.

Yes, thank you

I don't see any bagpipes or Loch Ness Monsters in that image.

>no thongs
How are they gonna check that?

>More than half the world speaks english
, because of Americans replacing French as the lingua franca
>British invented the industrial revoultion
Yet lost the lead, because of getting involved in WW1 like a bunch of retards.
Bolgna is not in the UK. Charlemagne was a lot of things, but he was not English.
>Uncountable contributions to science in philosophy
Just like every other European power.
>Invented the meme drive
;-)

>neckbeards are fashionable
>no gays
>no feminists
>no normalfag degeneracy
Why are you guys hating Islam once again?

I expected this and was not disappointed.
You make me proud /t/v/

The blonde boy looks like a good fucky.

They should add ISIS instead

Im sick of these safe choices, give us Stalin & Hitler too

Oh user we all know that Ancient Greeks literally invented every single thing ever made by humans!!!! Everything you ever see in your whole life is actually Greek, geez there is no way we can be overcrediting a single nation.

>ISIS
created by USA and Saudi Arabia. doesn't work. it's multi national

Kingdom of Heaven was pretty based

>>More than half the world speaks english

Even if you really fucking stretch it, it's two billion, which is just a bit over a quarter. By that logic though, truly a time to be Chinese or Latin American living at minimum wage. Both are kicking the shit out of English.

wtf i love islam now

Stalin was playable until Civ5.

>Kurd
>Better than camel fucking Arabs

god what a surprise

>communism is fine
>but not fascism
thx

communism never started a world war

But they started the Cold War and with it, the arms race.

communism was too busy killing their own for that I guess

Just like in real life.

>Blaming the Cold War and the arms race on communism
Please, the west is just as much to blame for that.

No, you're thinking of democracy.

>communism was too busy killing their own for that I guess
>No, you're thinking of democracy.
Alright, remind me of what democratic country that committed genocide against it's own populace.

That's right it's known as The Second Rome in fact.

>science in philosophy
>in

The United States.

How come people have the mentality that religion clashes with science? Not all religion is Christian.

FINALLY A REAL MAN LEADING A SUPERIOR CIVILIAZATION

They would be honored to be compared to Germans; Even though they hate them, they are all well aware that Germany is ahead of them. There's actually a saying in Poland that goes something like "We're 10 years behind Africa!" in terms of progress. But hey - At least their hospitals has a small window outside on the building that you can open and dump your baby into if you don't want to keep it!

Source: My cutie patootie Polish girlfriend.

It's the nature of religions based on holy literature. They can't go back and change the 4th century science that was understood to be true when the documents were written. All of the Abrahamic religions deny evolution, for instance.

I'm buddhist

Evolution is a theory. And the Christians' belief of the 6000 year old Earth is a fabrication by their saints, not in the "holy texts".

Fuck off you know he's right

>There's actually a saying in Poland that goes something like "We're 10 years behind Africa!" in terms of progress

It's actually "10 years behind niggers" and it's only used by the opposition politicians to criticse something the government is responsible for.

Also, your picture is from the Czech Republic and Germany has twice the number of baby hatches that Poland has.

But please, do continue to tell me how honored I would be to be a part of a race that is a blight on this continent and continues to ruin it since 476 AD.

Fucking idiots, both of you. Britains golden age is right now as soon as Brexit is put into effect

about three fiddy

>Evolution is a theory.
So is gravity.

If it's the fabrication by the saints why do Catholics, which rely heavily on tradition (precedence, what saint said etc.) and Magisterium (pope and bishops) in addition to scripture don't claim that earth is 6000 years old while sola scriptura protestants from USA do? Same with evolution.

>right now as soon as

lol

GPs are more individual now, but for Prophets you can only spawn once per Civ.

well-of-souls.com/civ/civ6_units.html#great_people

Gravity is "observable" and "repeatable", the definition of science.

hurr durr science

lol

hurr durr magic digivolving apes

And we all know how his people repaid him for that. Died alone, without a coin to his name.

It takes atleast 2 years, dummy.

And so is Evolution.
Theory doesn't have the same meaning in scientific fields. What you're thinking of is hypothesis.

Evidence for evolution is easily observable. Embryology, comparative anatomy, DNA analysis, bio-geography, the fossil record. It's all there. Everything adds up, there are no dissenting findings.
>repeatable
Well, easy. You're familiar with selective breeding? In just a few generations we can work incredible change on animals. Evolution is just breeding for survival traits over very, very long periods of time. You think you have a foolproof argument with this "repeatable" meme, because natural evolution takes hundreds of thousands, or millions opf years. Human lives rarely pass a century, human history spans a mere few thousand. This is something we can't empirically observe in action, by its nature.

2 years max from triggering the article 50, which they haven't done yet. If they wanted and EU cooperated, they could've left a long time ago.

The 2 years is a hard limit for severing all ties if no agreement between the leaving country and EU is reached.

I am aware that my particular image is from the Czech Republic - All of the Polish ones had nuns in them.

Polish people come in two versions and categories - It's the "I am Polish and proud!" people that is so patriotic that they don't even seem to fully care about the state of your nation, and then there's the "Poland is kind of shit!" people that want to go work elsewhere, and probably invented the "10 years behind niggers" saying.

I've visited Poland many times. Many of your people are rude and very stuck-up, at least in their workplace. Visiting the Hospital in Poland especially was quite laughable - The people working there, even behind the counters, was incredibly impolite. And then the Doctors diagnosed my girlfriend with cancer and then it turns out she didn't have any cancer at all. Well played!

Baybars was, is, and will always be the most kickass Islamic leader.

Evolution is not observeable or repeatable.

>In just a few generations we can work incredible change on animals
Yup.
Agriculture and livestock farming are literally human-induced evolution.

See There's multiple exemple in recent history of animals and insect changing to adapt to a new environment.

Yes it is. This trap doesn't work, you can't just deny something because it takes longer to happen than your lifespan.

Selective breeding is hardly evolution. Human evolution theory goes even into human intelligence and all that shit. By all logical sense there shouldn't only be evolved monkeys. There's the "repeatable" aspect.

>pound's value is record low
Sure

They were right, she is a cancer on the polish society by dating a foreigner.

>can focus on both science and religion
I think I know who my favourite civ is gonna be

Why do Civ threads always devolve into Cred Forums shit?

>Selective breeding is hardly evolution
But it is.
You just swap nature by humans.

>why do threads concerning historical figures and their political ideas always devolve into people discussing politics

It's a fucking mystery

>game about geopolitics
>wonder why Cred Forums is here
Also I'd hardly call that Cred Forums

Human evolution theory is monkey to human. Not monkey to snow monkey.

You're just bothered over the development of consciousness? You think there ought to be other sentient species in the world?
In the tiny span of time humans have been on earth, we have completely colonized it. I think it stands to reason that intelligence is an unbeatable survival trait, and the first time it was evolved, it produced a species that could colonize and subjugate the entire planet within a few tens of thousands of years. No other species has had time to catch up with us. Ten thousand years is the blink of an eye on the time-scale of evolution.

You don't understand what you're saying at all. Evolutionary theory is not monkey to human. It is
>ancient primate ancestor - monkey
>ancient primate ancestor - human
It's different evolutionary branches. We evolved to survive on the plains of africa. Monkeys evolved to live together in trees. We're both highly specialized and very good at what we were built for.

Haha. Yeah. That's exactly the type of Polish person I expected you to be. Keep being proud of your shit nation instead of fixing the corruption that's ruining it. It is people like you that are at fault for the state it is in, because you refuse to do anything about it, and is blindly proud of it no matter how shit it becomes. As I said before, the greatest of the Polish people leave your nation, and have been doing so for many years - Why stay there and be mistreated when you can go abroad and actually be recognized for your skills and payed a generous salary for the work that you do?

>Human evolution theory is monkey to human
It's not, you literally showed that you don't know shit about Evolution with that sentence.

The monkey to human thing was a meme created by media to get more reader/audience.
According to Evolution, human did not evolve from monkey, human ARE monkey because of the concept of phenotype.

A LOT of people got butthurt by this and the media picked on this hence the "monkey evolved to human" meme.

>human ARE monkey
Humans are apes. Monkeys are also apes. You're still right though.

>Saladin
>Not Abu Bakr
>Not Muawiyah
>Not Khalid ibn al-Walid
Saladin was a fucking loser who was revived as some sort of virtuous icon by enlightenment historical revisionists. Only historically ignorant retards think Saladin was hot shit.

Yeah, sorry, english is not my native language so I didn't know the difference between "ape" and "monkey".

Madrasa LITERALLY means SCHOOL

>Replaces UNIVERSITY

>pust politics in game
>omg why are they discussing the politics that they put into this game?

Let's use your definition, ancient primate ancestors. The strong evolves their brains and prevent others from evolving their brains. When did they colonized the world to warrant sentient thoughts evolution?

How many more leaders unrevealed?

Because he wasnt MUH hamad? Those you mentioned were some sort of wannabes of his, of course.

HAHAHAHAHA

To be fair, in my language the quivalent of "ape" is used for both. Don't feel bad senpai

That's fucking retarded. It's a game about moving pieces on a randomised gameboard peppered with historical references. There are literally no politics in sight. Shitposters will use any excuse.

Because of the golden age of science gimmick

If they're gonna make Islam into something better than it is, the least they could do is use influential historical figures, instead of someone who got BTFO'd by crusaders.

>The strong evolves their brains
That's Lamarckism, not Neo-Darwinism (the actual Evolution theory).
It seems you're mixing both so you should read up on those to understand the differences.

But the Islamic golden age is a myth.

How will you feel about your current leaders when we do it again just for shits and giggles?

I learned from Kingdom of Heaven that Saladin btfo the Crusaders

Khalid is overrated, he fought a heavily weakened & declined Byzantine & Persian Empires & Muslims act like hes their Alexander the Great

Kingdom of Heaven was a piece of historically inaccurate boring shit.

>There are literally no politics in sight

>Play as a country (Let's say MURRICA)
>Declare war to another country (Russia for exemple)
There's your politics.

So what warranted the evolution privilege?

Still better than fucking Saladin.

He manged to beat the most incompetent leader Jerusalem ever had and got his ass kicked by a teenager with leprosy.

that last bonus is cool, you can completely ignore early faith buildings and still be sure you'll get to have a faith

>in Islamic society, science and religion blend together :)
But yeah, no bullshit politics pushing here.

So the Red Alert series also contains political commentary?

Fucking off yourself, Cred Forums, or at least just talk about video games.

He is talking about a videogame and i agree with him. Stop talking about Cred Forums, this is a CIV thread, thank you.

Fuck off. Their thingy gets a fucking +2 to science because that's what the devs want to do with this faction. Get over it you massive faggot.

Luck.
Literally.
If you're not a sentient form of life and/or are not the apex predator (and even then you can still get fucked by stuffs like natural disasters) your whole life WILL be dictated by RNG.

yeah, we sure spent a lot of time discussing Saladin's political ideas

>SJW revisionist """"history""""
Civilization is dead.

They should have chosen another faction, one with scientific background. France comes to mind. Both from their past discoveries and current ones. Such desperayte clinging to an imaginary "golden age" by arabics.

>So the Red Alert series also contains political commentary?
Yes?
It's a serie about spreading your favorite ideology in the whole world through glorious battle.

Nah, give +2 Science to the Greeks & +2 Plagiarism to the Muslims

t.roach

But in medieval Arabia, religion and science did blend together. That's just how it was.

>the greatest of the Polish people leave your nation
>implying

There's a reason why Poland is the 2nd safest country in the world according to OECD, all the criminals and lowlifes like your precious gf ran for easy money.

This is pretty easy to explain. Intelligence is a powerful survival trait, and one of its biggest advantages is that it allows us to effectively adapt to changes in the ecosystem. When the ice age hit 70,000 years ago, the human race was reduced to just 10,000 years ago. It is thought that this period in time heavily selected for humans that could use tools to survive the cold.

It's not luck. People get it into their heads that random mutations = random results. It's not true. The mutations may be random, but the ones that survive are predictable. The environment dictates what kind of life will evolve there. You can see this in the way life has evolved many similar species on completely different continents, over millions of years of separate, yet parallel evolution. The genetics and ancestry are completely different, but you can run the evolution of mammal-like creatures more than once and get very similar results.

Luck is not science. Now we are back to the fairy tale aspect of human evolution.

FUCKING
BAYBARS
"Hadst thou but seen thy knights trodden under horses' hooves, thy palaces invaded and ransacked for booty, thy ladies bought and sold at four to the dinar of thine own money! Hadst thou seen any churches demolished, the crosses sawn in sunder, they garbled gospels hawked about before the sun, the tombs of thy nobles cast to the ground...then thou wouldst have said, 'Would God that I were dust!'" - Letter to a Crusader King after destroying his army and capturing his castle.

Are Arabs and Kurds pissed?

>Help us Saladin Crusaders are attacking our trade routes.

Replaying it now such a good campaign.

10,000 years ago
*10,000 breeding pairs

There's no luck. Nice try though.

Nothing wrong with some diversity in your historical games

I wish the Greeks hadn't fallen from grace. Diogenes was such a great example of how easy it is to poke holes in readily accepted lies.

>pluck a chicken

>became the first NEET by living out of a trashcan and jerking off

Humans need clothes to survive even the slightest cold. Animals don't need clothes. But here you are saying humans already evolved. I was asking what warranted that privilege to them.

Arabia does have a fucking scientific background you mong, you just don't want to see it because you overdosed on Cred Forums.

Why do roaches hate the Kurds again? They are a fraction as many and yet they put thrice the boots on the ground versus ISIS.

Somebody post the Cossacks writing a letter to the king of shitskins one word at a time!

Alexander was truly great for putting up with his shit

The opportunity to post examples of this eluded you because of your high education, i take it?

I agree with you but I was more thinking of something like:
>genetic lottery gave you super pheromones that will attract every female in a 10km radius and will let you fuck them without resistance
>catch an illness and die before reaching sexual maturity

Mathematics.

>greatest man of his time in mind and thought
>greatest man of his time in action

They had more in common than you'd think, bro. Alexander putting up with his shit was probably because Alexander had no insecurities that needed to be quelled by having him killed.

Ah, see you've hit on it right there. The fact that we are surviving in inhospitable climates with the use of man-made clothing is a perfect example of the way intelligence has been selected for and allowed us to proliferate. When our ancestors evolved on the hot plains of Africa, they did not need clothes, any more than any other ape. Clothes came later, when the earth froze. We spread out from our homeland to the far reaches of the planet, into climates where we could only survive using clothing and tools. No other species could do this, it's the reason we have survived and thrived on earth.

Please do.

>Luck is not science
Luck has played a big part in many scientific discoveries.
Quantum science is literally based on luck .

>>genetic lottery gave you super pheromones that will attract every female in a 10km radius and will let you fuck them without resistance

So a black man?

So what warranted the privilege of intelligence evolution?

Most of those were from Persians.

>it's the SJW who are revisionists not me!

kek

Are you totally ignorant of history? Arabs would rather die than admit the greatest general they ever had was a Kurd.

?

Please continue.

>House of Wisdom
>Library of Ashurbanipal

They had their golden age when Europe was still in their dark one.

Everyone gets their spotlight in history.

Hahaha, my Egyptian father hates fucking gulf Arabs, my Saudi friends hate Iraqis, and my Syrian friend thinks all Egyptians are "low class"
Mate, you don't know what you're talking about.

Genetic lottery a.k.a. luck or God if you prefer it that way because Evolution does not conflict with the existence of an almighty God, only with the holy scripture of some religions.
And luck IS a part of science.
See

>The greates of the Polish people leave your nation
Top kek

God damn if it wasnt for the threat of the sons of Israel nuking them for getting a stray missile even close to Jerusalem they would tear each other apart in an instant.

Who will be the leader from Canada? Will it be McDonald or Duplessis?

>McDonald
I hope not.
Because the very first mod for the game would be a mod to swap the portrait with pic related.

You keep asking this question, but the grammar doesn't made any sense so I don't know what you want. I can try to break it down.

Nature selectively breeds for animals that can more effectively survive in their environment. Animals get better and better at what they do over the course of millions of years. The divergence of a species usually happens when a species becomes separated geographically. New environmental pressures are applied, and the species adapts to them until it is no longer able to breed with its cousins on the mainland. The only thing necessary for intelligence to develop is for it to be beneficial to survival. We don't know the specific circumstances behind why hominids began evolving bigger and bigger brains as the millennia went by, but we can see it in the fossil record. It did happen, and it's not hard to see why. The smarter the species got, the easier it became to survive. So we kept getting smarter and smarter until we were able to abandon our homeland and live in harsher climates around the world. Where's the confusion?

It's only luck that it happened to us first, or that we are the only intelligent life that survived. With many millions of years of natural evolution, intelligence could probably emerge again. Evolution is predictable.

>Arabs

You are pretty retarded then, arabs pretty much adore Saladin. He was basically the Trump of arabs.

t. Arab

>Library of Ashurbanipal
>Islamic Golden Age
nigga you what

>Luck is not science
>The concept of probabilities is literally a field in mathematic
>But somehow it's not science

Because he gave all his money away

Egyptian i know claim it was the arabs that took Constantinople and the Turks then stole it from them.

You need to look up Mohammed and Ali and their descendants then.

Rene Levesque could be cool too. I can imagine him being really good with dealing with Revolutions and Spywork to create revolutions.

Duplessis was better at selling kids to churchs runned asylums where kids would be raped and tortured. Not a lot to work with in Civ.

>Constantinople
You mean Istanbul?
youtube.com/watch?v=Wcze7EGorOk

>Library of Ashurbanipal

That library was made almost 2000 years before Islam became a thing

Fucking Muslims trying to claim accomplishments from BC

I didn't even know that! Holy shit that is funny as fuck!

>All of the Abrahamic religions deny evolution

You are wrong.

Hate that almost as i hate when someone brings up Voltaire everytime people talk about the HRE

Catholics don't count

I said religions, not violence cults.

Now Imagine that that the shitskinlands are USA in the 60s
Now imagine Jerusalem is the Statue of Liberty, but 5k times in size and has people living in it.
The value is brought up by commies wanting the statue
About the same worth as that

why would people bring out Voltaire when you talk about people in Vietnam?

Was Voltaire secretly Vietnamese?

Then why were the commies given it without so much as a "fuck you nigga try n take it"?????

Could Voltaire still be alive?

>get stuck inside da wall with tons of shitskins and like 3 generations of niggers that consider themselves proud UK
>Think the jews at the top of EU will give you as good or better trade deals that you had, eventhough if they did, no one would stay in EU, since the sole purpose would be gone
Well, atleast you got your fishing waters back

ALL BETS ARE OFF!

No.

There are other animals with way bigger brains than humans though. Brain size doesn't correlate with intelligence.

>new civ video
>go check Cred Forums
>95% of the thread is Cred Forums
>go check leddit
>at least one string of 50+ replies of gameplay discussion

Like clockwork. Does Cred Forums even play Civ?

The Islamic "golden age" is a myth propagated by numales for modern political reasons. You retards have fallen for it hard.

English monks preserved more ancient knowledge than arabs ever did

>Evolution does not conflict with the existence of an almighty God

>free business
>free pound
>free to deport criminals into the waters outside of France (go there or get shot k bye)

investors are much like people without self worth. If something changes then they are bound to change with it, wether that change has been implemented yet. A pity.

I'm not alive, fag.

Not really. Some more leftist catholics believe that God simply placed life on earth and let it evolve out of free will.

They also believe the whole "7 days" is more large in a day sense like each day could be multiple millions of years.

Oh you cheeky fuck

>50+ replies of gameplay discussion
That "discussion" is nothing more than circlejerking bullshit and karmabegging.

Bigger animals need bigger brains to control their higher number of nerve endings and larger organs. What seems to be important is brain size relative to body size. Parrots are also very intelligent, and have large brains relative to their small bodies. Humans have the largest brains for our body type.

Intelligence conflicts with evolution, since evolution is about your physique and survivability. You know, like animals.

>leftist Catholics

We all want Catholic ideals. Where the fuck did you find those idiots?

I thought God was outside time?

video games

Parrots are smart, not intelligent.

So what's actually happening in the UK?
We kinda lost interest after Nigel stopped memeing the council.
Did you get your jobs back yet or what

Well, the Yazidi at least, worship and angel figure known as Melek Taus, gods messenger. And Melek Taus just so happens to strongly resemble Shaitan, aka the fucking devil

So to tbe Muslims, Kurds worship the fucking devil

I know, it's terrible.

But at least they do it. At least it's better than this shit.
I was around for Civ 5 pre-release threads and it wasn't like this at all.

Well when you are taught something all your life, but see factual evidence of something else, the brain will try to make it work.

The pope believe that evolution is not a proof that god does not exist for example.

Well that's the idea "God created the universe, and then billions of years later he created earth and ect."So for him it's only two interactions, so two "days".

That's how they rationalize it.

No. Intelligence overlaps greatly with survivability. Intelligence makes for incredible evolutionary fitness, and could be selected for under the correct circumstances.

Semantics. Do you reserve the word intelligence for the god-given gift of consciousness?

I dunno man, I see people discussing politics, religion, and history with civ as catalyst. That's a lot better than what you find on plebbit.

Humans are animals. Great apes.

No one seems to have lost any of their jobs. Unless you mean people of enrichment. Those never had jobs, soooooo

Mission accomplished i guess.

either go to /vg/ or civfanatics for non shit tier gameplay discussion. reddit discussion is cringey as fuck, everyone acts exceedingly creepily polite.

>tfw I find arabian history fascinating
>mfw seeing what it is today

Survivability is longer fur, bigger claws, bigger fangs, and the ability to eat uncooked food.

Wow turns out we have boards dedicated to that stuff.

It will be interesting to historians in 200-300 years too. The only thing they need is widely distributed education and the Internet.

And of course safety.

I was taught all my life that being a white man is terrible. Every single time something goes awry near me children look to me with inquisitive looks as if to say "well, what should we do, sir?"

Yeah semantics I know. Consciousness is in all living creatures but intelligence is the ability to "think".

I thought your working class normies wanted more jobs

Yes comrade! communism is the only way!

How can you look around and say to yourself that more intelligent creatures are not more likely to survive? Survivability is wearing the skins of animals to live where your body is not adapted to the cold. Lighting fires. Using sharpened sticks to fight predators because you lack natural weapons. Tracking prey without relying on scent. Accurately throwing projectiles at quarry. Incredible skills that nature would absolutely select for. And did select for.

Are you seriously implying that Intelligence does not help species survive?
You realize that humans aren't the only species that use tools and have oral tradition and such, right?

Crows think.
Dauphins think.

Some birds are among the smartest being on earth.
youtube.com/watch?v=AVaITA7eBZE

>arabia
>iislam
dropped

No, they can trigger article 50 any time they want, it's a two year process of separation.

agreed

>another Cred Forums leakage: the thread

That is if you put intelligence above survivability. As in intelligence comes first then the need to survive comes second. The need to survive should come first and then evolution kicks in and you grow the necessary physique to survive. Intelligence shouldn't even come to play.

You can be a Fascist in Civ5. Pick Autocracy as an Idealogy.

>Dauphins think.
I should hope so they are the heir apparent of France

I don't remember this much political shitflinging when Civ V was announced.

Now even mentioning certain countries are guaranteed knee jerk meme words associated with them

>As in intelligence comes first then the need to survive comes second. The need to survive should come first and then evolution kicks in and you grow the necessary physique to survive
That's not how it works. The evolutionary pressure always comes before the change. Random mutation does occur, but mutations are only retained if there is environmental pressure to keep them. Our species didn't luck into intelligence all at once by accident, and then find uses for it. Like everything in evolution, it happened very gradually. The brains of hominids became bigger, and bigger over long periods of time. Primitive intelligence likely yielded simplistic benefits, and as more applications for intelligence were discovered, the pressure to favor those traits grew exponentially. I don't know why you think that brains are a separate category that would never be involved in the evolutionary process. There's nothing special about intelligence compared to, say, flight or predatory adaptions. It all ties back into evolutionary fitness.

Have any of the leader themes been leaked at all?

Just wait until the game comes out and people calm down.

that's what I said, except the two year process which you are wrong on. It's maximum 2 years after article 50, not mandatory 2 years.

kiwis are so adorable

Man I wish the list was never leaked. I'd love to see people shitting themselves over who the last vanilla civ is.

>worshipping the fucking devil
and ? that's not necessarily a bad thing

Who's the last vanilla civ, family?

makes sense as a unit for Judea

>Are crows the ultimate problem solvers?
What a stupid question. Humans are the ultimate problem solvers. Our ability to solve problems, and more importantly our ability to work together on solving problems, is what made us the dominant species.

>what is khalid ibn al walid?
>general who fought over 100 battles and never lost a single one

Intelligence IS survivability. Everything is permitted in evolution, no gamemaster is out there that could go "uh nuh, you can't do THAT!"

Russia

I'M LOSING MY SHIT.

Why would people shit themselves? Russia's a civ staple.

>Intelligence IS survivability
Pretty sure there are plenty of dumb organisms that outnumber humans and can survive in much tougher environments.

And all of them are worse at discussing what they're dedicated to, /his/ being by far the worst most cancerous board you posted.

It is one approach to survivability. One environmental niche. Consider your question, think about whether it makes any more sense than saying "why can birds fly if moles live in the ground?"

Yes, and?
We gained intelligence to deal with the environment our ancestors lived in. Environments that humans didn't live in had no effect on human evolution.

>The evolutionary pressure always comes before the change.
What I'm saying is chamge in physique should be the change. It directly solves the pressure. Not build intelligence to solve the pressure. That takes intelligence in the first place to know that you need intelligence to survive.

QT

CLEO

>That takes intelligence in the first place to know that you need intelligence to survive.
Evolution does not work like that. What happened was that our smarter ancestors were the ones that survived and thus passed down their traits over multiple generations. We didn't as a species go "Oh this is a problem we need to be smarter to fix it."

They probably hate video games and my porn will be considered "degeneracy".

you know the "arabic" numbers we use today? stolen from the hindus. in India to this day they use the prototypical numbers that became our system.

>What I'm saying is chamge in physique should be the change.
Like bigger brains?
>That takes intelligence in the first place to know that you need intelligence to survive.
Natural selection doesn't know what it needs, it just throws slightly mutated organisms at the wall of environment and breeds what sticks, rinse and repeat.
Currently, intelligent organisms seem to stick very hard.

Books suck senpai.

Backwards thinking. Evolution doesn't have a plan. It doesn't need a plan. All that is required is a series of changes that are all independently beneficial to the species. Consider the first humans ever to be able to use tools. Spears and clubs, for instance. Those humans would suddenly become very fit. They would survive longer and live more richly than other apes, and would come to proliferate more easily. The tool using apes had bigger brains, so now bigger brains have become a trait being selected for. The smarter the ape, the more things he learns how to do, the more easily he survives. Give it a few tens of million years and boom, you have intelligent life.

just the yazidis though, there are muslim and christian kurds

That was a hypothetical situation. There shouldn't be any smart ancestors in the first place, there should be only tougher in physique ancestors. Because physique is the direct correlation to survivability and thus evolution. Intelligence to use tools is the long way around.

>We gained intelligence to deal with the environment our ancestors lived in
Yeah, and now that we don't live in those environment any longer which favored intelligence as a necessity for survival, we'll regress. Already we see signs of western nations beginning to decline in IQ points. We will never leave this planet. We're stuck until eventually we're wiped out by some sort of catastrophe.

Different traditions of the same root story.

oh man it's this retard who has a pet peeve against the islamic golden age again

just ignore him, he's been btfo enough in previous threads, it's kind of embarrassing

Yazidis are a small Kurdish minority. It's like saying Americans are mormons.

Regardless, Kurds identify as Kurdish first and foremost and then whatever religion is after that. Constant feuds with Arabs have forced Kurds to act on their ethnicity rather than religion as center pillar of their unity.

Again your situation is intelligence coming first.

Change in physique like longer fur, bigger claws, bigger fangs, etc. These should come first, and they would survive because of these and there should be no need to develop intelligence.

Literally false. "It is not the strongest of the species that survive, but the ones most responsive to change."
Intelligence helps with survivablity with more than just tool use, which isn't even a trait unique to humans.

Humans some thousands of years ago had larger brains than we do.

>Intelligence to use tools is the long way around.
Which is why the animal kingdom has more or less only done it once. It is the long way around. That doesn't make it impossible.

We do not have enough recorded history to observe human evolution. Even if modern life is selecting for less intelligent humans to breed more, we aren't seeing the effects now and won't see it in our lifetimes. Not enough time has passed, not nearly enough.

You might be right about the broad direction of our species though. I don't have much hope for galactic colonization, and humanity wouldn't be that hard to wipe out.

If you mean musics, I'm not sure if the leaders have their own specific themes - they seem to just use their Civ's general music on their diplomacy screen.

America's is an arrangement of Hard Times Come Again No More, Brazil's is an arrangement of Brejeiro, China's is an arrangement of Mo Li Hua, Egypt's is an arrangement of El Helwa Di, England's is an arrangement of Scarborough Fair, France's is an arrangement of Le Tourdion.

No one's identified the source pieces of the Aztec, Japan, or Norway's themes yet. Epitaph of Seikilos was heard randomly in a video which is probably Greece's.

>against other arabs

Someones gotta win, right?

You don't only get one trait at a time from one generation to another. There's nothing stopping a kid from having "longer fur, bigger claws, bigger fangs, etc" than their parents while also having a bigger brain.

Almost all of that was by Iranians and Persians.

>we aren't seeing the effects now
Well actually, the average Danish IQ has already fallen by almost 2 points since 1998. Although this might be because of third world immigration.

Arabs are pigs in human clothing. Their "golden age" was literally just conquering superior nations and leech of their knowledge. But they themselves are worthless. Then as now.

Is it true that there's different themes for different eras? That would be neato.

But there is little reason for those traits to become very prevalent, unless they're directly tied to the brain changes.

Iberian and Persian Arabs are still Arabs.

>little reason
Which is why it took so long to happen.
Like seriously, the entire history of humanity is pretty much a little blip in the history of life on earth.

The "Islamic" Golden Age wasn't a period of universal economic or cultural renaissance and growth. Also as others have pointed out, the majority of academic contributions made by Muslims were by non-Arabs. Don't get me wrong, Arabs did SOME stuff but its not remotely comparable to Iranians/Persians, Berbers, or Indians.

Although the Turks are far worse because they didn't do jack shit for sciences.

Nope. Typical arab behavior to say they own another ethnicity.

They are not Arabs, fucking Americans think even Turks are Arabs

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Persian_scientists_and_scholars

"I-it was totally the Arabs who made math great!"

Holy shit. How could Christians even begin to compete? Islam must be one hell of a drug.

Change in physique should also cover environmental change. Like mammoths growing longer fur to survive in cold weather. That is tougher physique.

You still don't get it. The brain shouldn't be there in the first place is all I'm saying. Doesn't relate to survivability.

Just because the ancestor species of humanity didn't have exemplary intelligence doesn't mean they were defenceless like babies.

Plagues, civil wars and civil unrest plus that 26 year long war with Persia made it easy mode for them.

>The brain shouldn't be there in the first place is all I'm saying. Doesn't relate to survivability.
Hahaha what the fuck nigga
How could you think having a brain doesn't help you survive?

DELETE THIS YOU FILTHY ANTI SEMITE!!!!! ALL NON JEWS EXIST TO SERVE THE JEWISH RACE!

We got nukes, they don't.

>We're stuck until eventually we're wiped out by some sort of catastrophe.
how is that a bad thing

>The brain shouldn't be there in the first place
>THE BRAIN SHOULDN'T BE THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE
Do you even know what a Brain even does?

Christians fought Persia for 800 years and didn't win

Then a bunch of nomads came out of nowhere and rekt both

Hardly a achievement to see the two strongest guy having knocked eachother out. Then kick them both in the face while they are down and going through their pockets for spare knowledge and tech.

Not sure if there's different ones. The ones I listed appear to have variants - they start out sparse in instruments and grow to a full orchestra in later eras.

Still, 19 songs is pretty light, even with those variations, so I have to imagine there's more music that we haven't heard yet.

>632 to 750 AD
And it only got good once the Abbasids who were culturally and socially enriched and Persianized showed up and overthrew the shitty Umayyad dynasty/Caliphate.

Also this: , the final Byzantine-Persian War of 602-628 AD pretty much economically and militarily weakened both Empires. Then Persia got hit by a bunch of civil wars for the throne with internal Sassanid family infighting and Justinian's Plague reappeared and kill almost half of the Persian Empire's population in under 7 years.

And people keep blow out Khalid's prowress, the final armies the Persians and Byzantines could even mount against each other in the last days of the war were under 20,000 men each and we're supposed to believe he kept fighting armies of "hundreds of thousands" of Persians and Byzantines?

Shit's wack when people trust those Koran numbers unironically or Arab "sources".

Then whats the pressure to evolve?

I was referring to the "big brain" portion. You should evolve your physique first. There shouldn't be anything that tell you you need to allocate stat to your brain first then you defeat the boss.

Pakistan has nukes.

>What is Alexander the Great

Alex smashed up the Persians & Egyptians, Romans wiped out Carthage from existence

Arabs came along & beat up shadows of Persia & Egypt & act like they are tough shit, the second Arabs actually got some proper competition, ie the Mongols, they got rekt

The mongols destroyed the combined armies of Poland and Hungary in two days after having taken out Russia and literally all of asia. You'd think they'd be worn out or something.

>Then whats the pressure to evolve?
Random mutation occurs regardless of environmental pressure, and there's everything to gain once you luck into mass INT stacking.

Alex was no Christian.

The Mongols were an outliner.

And no i am not gonna quote you know who.

>There shouldn't be anything that tell you you need to allocate stat to your brain first then you defeat the boss.
Leaving behind how insanely disconnected from evolution that statement is, the claim that there isn't anything that pushes for greater intelligence is laughable due to the fact that there are multiple species out there that display signs of intelligence.

he didnt die alone, and he was a man of great generosity. He thought he wouldn't need his massive amounts of wealth so he gave it all to the poor shortly before his death.

The dude was incredibly humble, atleast thats how history portrays him.

What's even the point of human existence if we can't spread out into the universe?

>I was referring to the "big brain" portion. You should evolve your physique first. There shouldn't be anything that tell you you need to allocate stat to your brain first then you defeat the boss.
Which is why each incremental mutation has to be beneficial. The species doesn't have to know where it's going, it just takes one adaption at a time, each serving their own purpose, until significant change has occurred and the organism is using its adaptions in ways that could never have been envisioned by its ancestor. Even something as complex as the eye can be explained this way. The brain is no different. There is no credibility to your idea that evolutionary adaptions would always produce fur and claws before making any changes to the brain. All you need is any simple problem that could be solved with bigger brains, that would start the ball rolling. We know that in the history of apes, there was a great and sudden biological arms race to produce larger and larger brains over a relatively short period of time. We don't know why it happened, but we know it did. That alone is proof that there was some factor heavily selection for bigger brains and more sophisticated intelligence

>Christians fought Persian for 800 years
>Parthian Empire: 250 BC - 224 AD
Rome wasn't Christian at any point in the Roman-Parthian Wars. So wrong there.
>Sassanid Empire: 224 AD - 657 AD
Rome didn't become Christian until Constantine the Great converted to Christianity after the Battle of Milvian Bridge in 312 AD. The Byzantine Empire/Eastern Roman Empire formally became its own state in 330 AD, 18 years after that following the failing of the Tetrarchy.

There is no 800 years of war because after the mid-4th century AD because there was a century of peace between the two outside of two short wars in the early and mid 5th century. And none of the wars until the final Byzantine-Persian War were ever fought with religious purposes.

Islam preaches charity.

Weird to think that Islam was once the humane religion with tolerance for infidels while christians were busy burning other christians for being too christian/not christian enough.

Protestantism and the 30 years' war really did save christianity and Europe as a whole. We bantered, we came to an agreement and we moved on.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman–Sasanian_War_(421–422)

Yes, I cited that: see here >"after the mid-4th century there was a century of peace between the two outside of two short wars in the early and mid 5th century."
5th century = 400s.

>tolerance for infidels
Because infidels had to pay them a tax to remain infidel. Getting completely rid of them meant no jizya money.

>Muslims claim shit from 1000 BC as "Muslim"
>Bring up Alexander
>"Lol he wasn't Christian though"

Though it is annoying people confuse Christians with Europeans, people say stupid shit like "Europeans thought the Earth was flat" when they mean Christians, since Aristotle knew the Earth was round 300 years before Christianity was a thing

Arabs ruined scientific progress if anything. Persia would've reached further if they hadn't been conquered. Typical American libtards to glorify Islam as some sort of bringer of progress and science.

The same if we did infest the universe: absolutely none. We're here because our gene is currently the most efficient model at creating vessels for copying itself.

See now it's no longer survivability evolves intelligence but more about random mutations and godly intervention and such. Because the shortest path to survive is that you need brawns. Which is what evolution should do naturally. Intelligence is a luxury that naturally shouldn't happen.

Europeans didn't think the Earth was flat though. This is a confusion made from symbolic ecclesiastical maps.

Anyone know if there is a specific word for wanting to experience something again for the very first time? There must be surely.

Islam burned some books, so what?

The bible doesn't even say it's flat yet people keep up this fucking meme that it does

I hope its Alexander

>and godly intervention and such
I figured you were heading this way. Nonsense. You've convinced yourself that nature could never, ever select for smarter animals, despite all logic and evidence to the contrary, just to preserve the idea that god dun did it. Just know that you're on your own here. No experts agree with you, this is your own brand of biology.

Evolution doesn't just give species only what they need to survive and then nothing. The shortest time unit for evolution is a generation, are the only traits you have different from your parents ones that were needed to face the challenges they struggled with?

>Because the shortest path to survive is that you need brawns.
If only there were billions of years and shrekillions of travellers to map out other possible paths. Also,
>you need brawns.
or evasiveness, camouflage, poison, mobility, symbiosis with other species, teamwork, raw reproduction rate...
>Intelligence is a luxury that naturally shouldn't happen.
You mistakenly assume mutation has a cost.

Nah. Ctesiphon, the Parthian's Arsacid dynasty and Persian Sassanid dynasty's Capital was only 50 kilometers away from the traditional Roman/Byzantine-Parthian/Persian borders.

It isn't like we look up up one day from smashing bugs or flinging shit or something and said "Oh yeah, what if we made movable shelter?"

Intelligence came gradually, and started with a higher focus on pattern recognition. That pattern recognition could give us advantages such as knowing which fruit to eat, which plants to avoid, which tracks were made by which animals, etc.

As we grew more and more intelligent, things like recognizing star patterns and weather changes and preparing for it.

Needless to say, those of our ancestors with the best cognitive and pattern recognition abilities were more likely to survive, pass on their genes.

Who had the best crown though?

I'm not even saying this as a #NotAllChristians thing, but even in the early Christian Church, Flat Earthers were an exception rather than the norm- a spherical Earth was generally accepted, especially as the years went on. What was more frequently disbelieved was that the unseen "Antipodes" would be populated by humans.

Boëthius's De consolatione philosophiæ (written around 523 and one of the most influential Christan writings from the Medieval to the Renaissance) uses Macrobius's model of a spherical Earth, for instance.

dawkins pls

I didn't say that. I'm saying that there shouldn't be intellegent animals in the first place because they should evolving to survive (natural selection) in the first place. Like monkeys evolving to snow monkeys. And once they're snow monkeys there's no more pressure to evolve.

Of course intelligent species given the resources would triumph over unintelligent species, I never argued that.

I don't get it, the other guy said there should be a pressure to evolve. Why would you evolve beyond the pressure naturally?

All that is part of animal brawns. Animals make nests as such and is part of their instincts. What I'm referring to as intelligence is human intelligence.

Anyway I'm fucking tired. I was just gonna say that if you evolve due to the need to survive, then you shouldn't evolve your intelligence, should be your brawns. And if there's no need to survive then there's no need to evolve. Olay I'm done.

>/his/ more cancerous than the largest board, Cred Forums
Holy shit, you fucks are so deluded.

Brawn will not get you everything.

The mightiest example of a species can be brought down by a single bit of bad, uncooked food.

Brawn will not let you survive when a powerful storm hits.

You're equating too much of survival to the physical traits, when something like pattern recognition was more powerful then any of them.

Yes, yes it is. /his/ is completely intolerant of any historical viewpoints that don't fit their mainstream narrative, and ridiculously paranoid of anything remotely Cred Forumslike that they'll ban you for the most harmless of posts. It's objectively inferior to both Cred Forums and Cred Forums.

>> Yet lost the lead, because of getting involved in WW1 like a bunch of retards.
not even a britbong but they have to get involve in WWI if they don't want Germany to beat France and take over it territory.
If they just sit back drinking their tea and let Germany take France, they will get completely fuck later. The geopolitical in Europe would be all as risk from Germany rising power

Saladin the PALADIN is Goat as fuck

>Girrugameshu & Paladin in one game

I'm fairly pleased.

Survival isn't a binary state of either the species dies in droves or everything is great 10/10 with hookers and crack. There's always room for improvement, to survive worse odds that would kill related organisms or just accumulate more resources. Mutation occurs whether it's needed or not, the difference is which is selected against by the environment (both the inanimate and living parts of it). For example ferns stayed practically the same with the exception of their immunological systems for millions of years.

Oh?
Post examples of such bans and posts.

Retard

So it's objectively better because it doesn't put up with shit, thanks captain buzzwords

why did this thread got taken over by social darwinists?

>I don't get it, the other guy said there should be a pressure to evolve. Why would you evolve beyond the pressure naturally?
Alright look at it this way. Mutations that benefit the survival and reproduction of the species will propagate, and form the next step of evolution. But at the same time, the mutation is still random. So while life will broadly adapt to fulfill the demands of the land, they will do so in wildly different, RNG-like ways. Anything that works will eventually come about. There are millions of specific environmental niches that life can fall into. Everything that can possibly work will eventually be attempted, given enough time. So even if you think intelligence isn't the simplest way to fulfill an evolutionary demand, it will still happen given enough time and the correct circumstances. It has happened, we are here.

>Why would you evolve beyond the pressure naturally?
Because you can't turn evolution off. Evolution isn't a thing a species does to survive, it's simply a part of things being alive and having progeny.

>mass import pakis and indian muslims because of the lack of poles (this is what farage actually campaigned for)
>literally supported by ISIS because it will make getting in the country easier

>social Darwinists
You don't know what that is.

>social darwinists
No, actual darwinists. You know, the origin of species?

That's because he wasn't even Arab

Genie isnt shit, you fag

I was banned myself once over dismissing the idea that the Nazis used Jewish hair to make mattresses, because apparently you can't question the 6 trillion without being a Cred Forums shitposter.

so that's why it's one of the best boards on this site

How many civs left to announce?

I'm 99.99% sure that you were the one who brought that shit up in the first place, and that's why you were banned.

Because HOLY FUCKING SHIT /his/ DOES NOT NEED EVEN MORE FUCKING BULLSHIT ABOUT THE HOLOCAUST NOBODY FUCKING CARES

t. ziocuck k*rd smelly dog
k*rds are dumb animals that are the bitches of the US and did atajew's dirty work on the Armens.

>the central focal point of german guilt and european self destruction having more holes in it than swiss cheese is not important

based /his/
wish we had mods like that here

I fucking get it is my point. I don't need to be told a gorillion fucking times the same shit in every thread. It's fucking tiresome.

Holy fuck this is the worst these threads have ever been, including fucking WE WUZ for 500 posts

People get really asshurt when you say all Anglos are the same.

>Weird to think that Islam was once the humane religion with tolerance for infidels

Islam was never this

God damn the butthurt in this post, it reads like a tumblr post.

It was. Muhammad lived in Medina alongside a significant populace of Christians and Jews

Except it needs to be said until Europeans stop believing a lie. You don't solve a problem by not talking about it.

But user, if you aren't constantly told such a thing then you're cancer. Fuck Cred Forums is the worst.

Don't reply to obvious bait

No you ruin shit for everybody else by being a fucking sperglord who can't shut up for two fucking minutes jesus fucking christ you fucking people

I fucking agree with a lot of you but you act like such colossal fucking faggots about it that it genuinely irritates me

Huh, that's funny, I thought he was black.... He looks way skinnier without his armor too.

ARABIA

Wait..what?

He ruled Egypt not Arabia. You might as well have Richard the Lionheart as the leader of the Holy Roman Empire.

Saudi Arabia here.

Half of you are idiots, and even the people who say something write immediately jump and say something stupid. Please just focus on your vidya, cause that's all your good for.

I'm glad we have best CocoRico as leader of Japan

TAKE THAT BACK

le not an argument

>french leader is Italian
>Arab leader is a kurd

what next?

Oh man, it sure is tolerance when you genocide several tribes of jews, that actually were peaceful. Read up on the history you halfbaked dipfuck

English leader is a German?
Egyptian leader is Greek?

Nah, that'd never happen.

>knowing how tumblr posts read like
you have to go back

We need flags on all boards so I can ignore the dumb opinions of people from countries with insufficient education.

Yes, and he then went on to slaughter them when he had numbers.
Hitler didnt start murdering before he gained power, he waited then started mass killing.

You're an idiot if you think it was genuine rather than restraint because you lack power.

Hate to break it to you but everyone on Cred Forums is equally stupid. it sort of comes with being on Cred Forums and actually legitimately unironically caring enough to post.

Well, better than being an Arab, where everyone is stupid.

Sassanid Persian empire crushed Rome, wtf are you talking about?

nice argument

how're those bare minimum human right coming along

So nobody from the US then ?

So you have an agenda. People just want to fucking discuss history.

I fucking hate Ramhkamladingdong's face. Fuck you you condescending piece of shit.

are you implying that Cred Forums, Cred Forums and Cred Forums have higher quality discussion compared to rest of Cred Forums?

hello

TANAKA ... YAMAZAKI ... OUTTO

[田中 _ 山崎 OUT]

easier to navigate ones

>Let's discuss history
>Just not the parts I don't like
Nah, you're the worst cancer on this site.

I pray to fucking god every night that this doesn't end up being another disappointment like pre-expansion 5 or Beyond Earth.

Please.

PLEASE.

>All of the Abrahamic religions deny evolution
nope

>Let's discuss history by denying parts of it

Just fuck off

We're reaching bump limit. Conclusion of thread is that saying that Islam brought a golden age of science is not only false, but also in fact opposite of what happened since Persians would do better without Islamist oppression. So tell your liberal friends to stop act retarded about history next time.

Please don't bully him. It's not his fault his face is like that....

>denying
So you have an agenda. People just want to fucking discuss history.

Catholicism has been fine with evolution since Darwin.

No, actually. Acknowledging shit that happened is not having an agenda, it's the opposite, you fucking moron.

I just wish they had Sweden on release just once. Feels like the only time that we're featured anywhere nowadays is on "don't visit these places" lists.

>When you can barely articulate basic thoughts, yet you call other people stupid.

Otherwise Persia would eventually conquer Europe and we'd all be Zoroastrians or Manichaeists. Is that what you wanted?

>chortles historically

>if I keep repeating it in every thread I can find, maybe it will become true

you're cute but a little obsessed

Questioning historical narrative and positing possible alternatives is not "denying history", mister agenda pusher.

Persian autism at its finest, also 5 crowns have star of david, so the Jews did what they do best even to Persia? Truly the chosen people.

Because they forced him to rewrite his book and change his correct conclusions to erroneous trite in order to placate the religious fanatics.

That would be cool.

Aren't Yazd and Hormaz regions in Persia?

Persian here, I'll slice you open arab cancer, 1v1 me irl.

>hot cousins no longer off limits

Yes?

Lawsuit incoming, hold on to your butt

First time I've said it. How am I wrong? Are you muslim by any chance?

At least those people actually ruled the areas said.

>First time I've said it

you have a way too distinct way of writing shit bruv

don't worry, though, I'll see you getting butthurt in the next thread, too

>gee he wants to back hook nose up

You're perfectly allowed to question events, put them under scrutiny and ask questions about specifics. That's called skepticism. Questioning facts and replacing them with non-sense and make-believe is called denial. You can spin it however you want, it still remains denial.

You're not only muslim but also paranoid.

Atatürk when?

>how're those bare minimum human right coming along
>using human rights as a jab at his culture when he doesn't give a fuck about rights in the first place

Dude. You're like throwing sand into the desert.

And he was the best Kurd

When modern Turkey can compare with Ottos.

I'm pretty sure that is this

the butthurt in this post is high when you cant prove anything

So you believe the Nazis made mattresses from Jewish hair? That they shrank their heads like voodoo doctors and made soap from their fat? Are these historically unquestionable facts to you?

You've already replied to me once, mudslime.

Anyone saying islam brought a golden age of science is retarded, ignorant or has an agenda, but it's just because that is like saying christianity of hellenic paganism brought a golden age of learning.

Major steps forward in what would become the scientific revolution did start in muslim countries, more happened in christian ones. It shouldn't upset people so much that, at a time, the standard of secular learning was better in some islamic countries than christian ones. Getting upset by that shit is childish beyond belief, it's not a fucking competition.

Islamic writings themselves are the best proof of it all. Especially regarding their conquest of Hindus Valley civilization, a conquest it never recovered from. The reason a civilization that had the worlds first flush toilets is shitting in the streets today is muslim subjugation.

Sources - Tarikh i Yamini and Taj-ul-Ma’asir. Give them a read and have your libturd friends read them too.

>Deutsche Bank is about to implode and take the whole Eurozone with it
Yeah, actually.

Brits made the right call.

>The reason a civilization that had the worlds first flush toilets is shitting in the streets today is muslim subjugation
This is tragedy. Muslim conquests ruined so many great things.

Did I say that ? Maybe those specific things happened, maybe they didn't. The point of shaving prisoners was to prevent lice epidemics among the prison population (mostly to protect the guards). The other point is that of course there were fabrications, lies and misunderstandings during that period and afterwards. It doesn't invalidate everything. I can make up bullshit about a toilet missing from the planes hitting the towers during 9/11, it doesn't mean the event didn't happen, or that it was an inside job.

ah niatako i fkeeceqf dekaig qeistalk

It gets worse than that. Not only did they slaughter or forcibly convert the native populace, they also appropriated all of their scientific achievements and then passed it off as their own down farther down the line of history. It's a parasitic death cult that did nothing but destroy. Any and all good it brought was a lucky and miraculous coincidence.

The funniest part is that there are numerous books written by muslims themselves that chronicle those events quite accurately and speak of mass slaughter and enslavement quite matter of factly. To the point where a single sultan could have 20 000 women that were captured after massacring a city for personal use.

You shame any discussion on this subject saying that denying facts is nonsensical, while conveniently avoiding pointing at what those facts are. This way you can continue believing a nebulous and ill-defined "Holocaust" and find yourself in the moral majority.

My History teacher sure forgot to mention this little detail when she in detail went through all the great science muslims were responsible for.

Rome's empire is pathetic compared to Britain's, Russian empire, Mongolian empire, Qin dynasty and many more. Rome was overrated

kek. call me mudslime to prove the point. call it again

>nazis din du nuffin
>dey needed dem jooz fo dem factories
>dey wuz jus getting der reich on track
>dem elites be anti-white yo

Isn't it time for your prayers, Ahmed?

It's nice you admit to defeat at the ending of this thread with this pointless shitpost.

thats not the reason why they still shit in street today. Indus valley is not a country.it is city

I'm not him.

everytime is prayer time

Porn should be banned anyway and I am glad Trump pledged to ban pornography in the US

it's too late...the degeneracy had spreaded