Gaben and Sean are finished

Gaben and Sean are finished

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nLtmEjqzg7M
reddit.com/r/PS4/comments/54wj09/advertising_standards_launches_probe_into_no_mans/
geek.com/tech/steam-is-issuing-no-mans-sky-refunds-even-if-youve-played-for-over-70-hours-1668389/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

gay ben has nothing to do with it, mate.

Good goy

A merchant is responsible for the products he sells and the advertising he puts in his store.

They gonna go after youtube as well? What about the Playstation store? Or amazon?

Don't forget Cred Forums

Mass Effect 3 lied just as much and nothing came of it. It just shows you that without a big publisher you are fucked

kinda.

they could claim that they were misled by hello games and get away with it.

I hope you're right.
If Steam has to test every game that goes into it's store hopefully that stops the flood of indie shit.

Pick your poison kiddo

>Valve quality control
Nothing woud change

fuck sean. he'll get what's coming to him.
but how about the publications coming out and apologizing for hyping this game beyond belief. eurogamer amongst them.

Figures that the numales of neo-Cred Forums want in on this, old Cred Forums would've laughed that someone made a shit game that made normies cry.

post the list too, ya bozo

>britbong irrelevant cuckshit

WOW IT'S FUCKING NOTHING

You can buy games on youtube now?

good, this was worse than Aliens: Colonial Marines, so they should be held liable for advertising a product that looks like a completely different game just like Sega were.

Not sure what everyone was expecting, all they made before this was fucking Joe Danger, at least Gearbox made one competent game before they completely screwed Sega over on A:CM and that game was Half-Life: Opposing Force

only lie in ME3 was "your decisions matter"

and they still kinda do just in a very transparent, immediate, non-overarching way.

No Man's Sky blatantly advertised features that did not appear in the game, even flat out lied on twitter about multiplayer in the game AFTER the game was already released without it.

>defending valve

Gaben won't be phased in the least.

Sean, however, will never be hired in the industry again regardless of the outcome of this.

I'm so glad this game actually flopped.

So many youtubers immediately tried to cash in on the games success

all my normie friends bought it and defended it for a week

all for nothing

>go to Walmart
>pick up a game
>play it
>this is bad and not what you expected
>bring it back
>tell the story to a Walmart clerk
>he gathers more employees to laugh at you like they should
This is how fucking dumb you sound.

>Steam quality control
Anyone who proposes this without a hint of irony should just kill himself.

HAHAHA that image.

Please don't make images like that, I have no idea what you're trying to convey.

also
>reddit

Product providers are not responsible for what product they bring in.
Steam's get-away card is the fact that they have their refund policy which if I'm not mistaken was extended for longer playtime in NMS.
Best case scenario is that Hello Games will be forced to claim responsibility and compensate somehow.
Sony, the publisher won't give two shits and probably throw Hello Games to the curb.
Advertisers of the game just get paid to advertise how the game maker directs them too, there isn't a two ways about it.

>buy book
>its missing a bunch of pages
>everyone laughs at you

if the game is nothing but advertized then they have to take it back and if it happens on mass the dev/publisher does get in trouble with the sellers

why gamers insist of defending these scam artists is beyond me. its like you wanna get fucked over

>false equivalence

>buy video game
>its missing a bunch of content
>books laugh at you

>Best case scenario is that Hello Games will be forced to claim responsibility and compensate somehow.

Sony had the marketing deal, so much like what happened with Aliens: Colonial Marines, they'll be eating any potential class action lawsuits despite Hello Games (or in A:CM's case Gearbox) being the developer. If they'd just put an updated gameplay footage video or two on sale pages they'd be fine. Sean himself will be fine and rich, so all he'll need to do is start a new studio, don't do any PR for it, and bury his name in the credits.

You not liking a game is not grounds for accusing the devs of scamming you, dummy.

>Best case scenario is that Hello Games will be forced to claim responsibility and compensate somehow.
>Sony, the publisher won't give two shits and probably throw Hello Games to the curb.
And it's all Sean's fault, which is why I'm saying he won't have a job in this industry ever again unless he's self-financing and manages to strike gold all on his own.

this, fuckers don't get that Valve isn't for good products, they're just good at advertising. They're the Apple of video games.

What content are you talking about? What constitutes as "missing"? And what has been "missing" about No Man's Sky?

Yeah lets keep making stupid excuses for the title where pre release they had to come in and put stickers on the box covering up the shit the lead dev was still promising in interviews

Nothing will happen if they pull the trailers and screenshots of the store pages.

Jesus Christ.
Do you have to be some next level autist to understand this?

>buy content
>it's missing a lot of books
>video games laugh at you

Thats not how UK digital law works, Valve are immune in this.

t. Lawyer

this

Steam and Hello games should be sued.

>ads and interviews were in no way at all representative of the final product
>what’s missing

Cunt, they had stickers on the box covering the multiplayer tag.

as far as I can understand it, they're all autists bitching about cosmetic changes, see also; that tf2 picture

>Steam's get-away card is the fact that they have their refund policy which if I'm not mistaken was extended for longer playtime in NMS.
That meme got so intense Steam had to say it was fake

Which has me curious.
How much profit did NMS actually make subtract all the pay-offs he had to mean with everyone he had to pay.
I mean, a small loan of a million dollars is nothing to shake a stick at but it's not enough to make a huge AAA game, maybe some indie games at best but I don't think he's going to be in the industry anymore.

>ad promises me bitches if I buy this body spray
>buy body spray
>no bitches
Wooooooooooww.

Can they get Ubisoft while they're at it?

This wasn't entirely Sean's fault.

Now hang on, a significant chunk of the blame is Sean's, but most of the blame goes to video game "journalism" for creating that unstoppable hype avalanche and making up shit that just wasn't even remotely true like multiplayer. Sean didn't stamp out all the rumors and speculation and actually danced around questions like "is there multiplayer," which is where all the blame for him should go.

At the very least, his new reputation as a lying snake will ensure he never gets a decent job in the industry again and Hello Games will never wash out the stains of NMS' failure.

Which is also illegal. That shit is required to be printed on the box.

that's fuckin fantastic

Ah I see. Makes sense.
Not that I mean I agree with it, it's more I understand what triggered the aspies.

You really want to use the Deus Ex shit to complain about hats?

At least use something actually bad

>This wasn't entirely Sean's fault.
>Now hang on,
fuck off

>This wasn't entirely Sean's fault.

yes it was because the faggot couldnt give simple yes or no answers

no he's not. it's your own fault for buying games day 1 without making some research.

Yes but in those ads it’s only shown that it happened in that particular scenario. It was never explicitly stated that your body spray would indeed bring in the bitches.
The countless ads and interviews promised features that were not in the game and as far as we know have been abandoned.

at least it makes sense in TF2's case, not sure why people would even be paying attention to what someone is wearing in an assfaggo- MOBA.

So what about Ubisoft? Are they going after them too after Watch Dogs? What about From? Their Dark Souls 2 pictures weren't representative at all.

Friendly reminder that valve is a shit tier company and anyone that support them is fucking cancer

>"this wasn't entirely Sean's fault"
>then proceeds to explain how it's entirely Sean's fault

That's one retarded image.

Thats why theres a fine print in every Commercial so that retards like you cant make that point

>2016
>preordering
>buying a game on day 1 (unless its gta6)

Fucking hype-gobblers deserve nothing. You not liking a game does not entitle you to a refund after the return period has expired.

Frankly, the game's pretty impressive for what it is. Would I pay $60 for a skinner box on top of Space Engine? Fuck no. But would you believe the game's install files are only 1/10 the size of, say, GTA V?

Rockstar please leave.

>for what it is

I've taken some pretty clean shits, no-wipe-needed kinda stuff. I've taken some that didn't smell too bad as well. For what they were, they were pretty impressive. They were still shit.

Please commit sudoku.

I really, really hope that this whole situation makes people think twice before getting hyped like retards next time.

But in my heart I know it won't happen. They'll see the latest Ubisoft trailer and break their mouse from clicking the pre-order button so hard, guffawing with sheer glee as they tell anyone and everyone on social media about it.

I fucking hate all of you.

>people actually believe this
Just like it happened with Tim Schaffer, right?
The "he can't keep getting away with it" meme is real on the video games industry where degenerates fight defending their "chosen" coorporations. He will get away with it if he tries it again

>DOTA

DOTA, LOL, and other MOBAs are for 3rd world niggers who can't afford a good PC.

>It's your own fault the merchant lied to you

>But would you believe the game's install files are only 1/10 the size of, say, GTA V?

What the fuck is your point? I can get minecraft up to GTAVs install size if you want by adding uncompressed textures and audio and it wont make it any better

you mean seppuku right you fucking retard

>hopefully that stops the flood of indie shit
But I like the flood of indie shit

>Tim Schaffer
Whatever credibility he had left the ruined by siding with Anita and co doing his sock puppet stunt

>buy laughs
>it's missing a lot of video books
>games content at you

Nobody's going to read all that autistic shit. Like a third of the text in that image is underlined in red. If the underlined bits are so important, why include the rest of it? The image is already huge, even with just the emphasized portions.

>The "he can't keep getting away with it" meme is real on the video games industry
So how did Tim's last game do?

They hosted trailers. If steam is supposedly going to get in trouble over hosting trailers then youtube should be liable as well under ops retarded logic

>Just like it happened with Tim Schaffer, right?
Oh yeah, his credibility is fantastic.

Just showing how valve is fucking cancer m8

>Gaben
Yeah let sue Gamestop and shit too

There are a lot games on steam who advertise on their steam shop page with videos and images who are obviously shopped as hell.

What about 'watch dogs'? Or all those fucking 'rpg maker' games whos image get strechted so you would think it is 16:9.

The image is from teh watch dogs steam shop page, this is what they use to advertise it. Tell me anons, is this actually how the game looks?

Newfag confirmed.

Holy shit, get a load of this retard

It's your fault for believing him.

I fucking love this image its so bad it works wonders

>trouble for bullshots

so pretty much every single console game and console company is fucked then?

Bought game
Liked it
Sound

Wish I was a 4th dimensional being so I could actually fucking comprehend this image

what's wrong with this pic?

Not only bull shots, moron. There's evidence from what he said too.

The only standard here is having something representative of the final build in advertisement. All of the games you're mentioning likely do that. It's incredibly easy to do. NMS didn't do that. Every single bit of footage is from old builds (which never existed, just like Aliens: Colonial Marines, they fabricated everything and likely didn't even have it running in-engine) or staged E3 demos that you can find the data for right on the retail disc. This is a case where literally a single updated gameplay video would be okay. How people are misunderstanding this is beyond me, but it's Cred Forums, so why am I surprised?

Don't remind me
>see this long before the game came out
>think that if this scene alone makes into the game, it alone will make the game worth the price
>ME3 comes out
>earth is a shitty short segment with 2d sprite people

why do you call me a moron and agree with me at the same time?

>there are people that actually bought this shit

>hurr durr don't call me out for saying retarded shit when I clearly have no idea what I'm talking about.

>Gaben
>Not Sony
Sean and the Sony Marketing department were the ones who hyped the game beyond any realistic expectation, as far as I know.

>trouble for bullshots
I assume bullshots are pictures? If so you're implying that's the only thing he's getting trouble for which is wrong.
Do I really need to explain this to you?

am i missing a meme, what's wrong with this

people like you deserve to be ripped off

>gaben
lol are we suing fucking amazon 2

Valve invanted resolitions XDDD they are jews
PAY TWO WIN

Having a screen with a higher ratio gives you a direct advantage over those who don't, meaning that your hardware and ability to buy it affects the outcome of the game more than individual skill.

Not that user but I played 8 hours of No Man's Sky
and requested a refund after 20 days.

And I got my refund on steam. Though I'm a Eurofag and refund laws are much better for us than people have in the US. So I think they just gave refunds to anyone in order not to have other problems.

The bigger your monitor is more advantage you have

That means if you want to play with 4 fucking monitors you dont have to turn around to see what the fuck is behind you

or you know, change the FOV? It would literally work the same way, just that a bigger screen would make it look less retarded.
Unless CS:GO doesn't have FOV sliders, in which case, I guess it kinda sucks.

The 2 hour thing or whatever it is is just a "You're 100% guaranteed to get a refund", you can still get a refund after that time.

Aren't there FOV mods? Why complain about it when you can literally fix it in a minute?

Why do people keep making these threads? The ASA has no teeth. At most they'll get them to pull the screenshots.

Steam support always gives people one freebie. They'd refund games before the refund system even existed in this case. Usually though, back then they'd make it clear this was you using up your 'freebie' support action. I assume many people who can't come up with decent reasoning unknowingly used it in this case to get a refund. In any case, if you give a good enough excuse they'll refund it regardless. In this case it didn't even need to be an excuse, the game that was released was functionally completely different.

>what is FOV

Please just go back to your console.

If you can't buy a good PC and monitor then you should play on console you filthy peasant.
I can't believe people are really blaming valve for resolutions.

high FOV doesn't give you an advantage in CS. Never has. Never will. A lot of pros actually play on 4:3 monitors

but they didn't sell the product, you retard.

>defending valve

This. It's truly criminal that sony isn't getting as much hate as sean, granted sean is detestable super gonorrhea. Sony was the one that sent him to national television to hype his game and center stage at E3 (2x).

Fix your FOV nigger

Steam is in trouble for hosting the trailer and then selling something different than that you dumbfuck

>pc masterrace

You better be a 12 year old, you fucking moron.

Unadjustable in CS:GO
Go ahead and explain to me how seeing more isn't advantageous.

And that's how you protect your company from legal bullshit.
Steam has always said it's singleplayer
They didn't mislead anyone.

The fault is entirely on Seans shoulders.

If anything is more Sonys fault than Steams

>buy 1 inch monitor
>cant see shit
>blame valve

This is the most retarded thing i've read today

Shit man stop posting you only making it worse for yourself

In CS you already know where the enemy is coming from. If you don't, you have already lost.
Therefore high FOV is irrelevant.
Lowering your FOV makes enemies appear bigger on your screen.
Bigger enemies = more headshots.

>That means if you want to play with 4 fucking monitors you dont have to turn around to see what the fuck is behind you

I hate Valve as much as anybody else, but this is really stupid, man. You, as a player, can't watch 4 monitors at once.

B-but valve is evil they jew 4chin said so

Steam is fine, they couldent have known, even retail stores were shipped copies that claimed they had features that werent there, and had to retroactivly replace the rating stickers.

The info on steams page for nms has not listed any features not present, and all advertisement vids are under the responsibility/liability of hello games, otherwies som guy could greenlight a game and stick cp in a store page vid and clam that steam is hosting cp. Which is retarded.

>ITT: Armchair Lawyers

Is some retard making these? I swear ive seen a similarly retardedly orginized immage befor

>I saw one of these images on that meme board 4chin or something, I can enlarge something in paint and make it pixely, that's what makes it funny, right?? If I copy and paste something enough times it'll be funny, right?

So basically you're idea of "fairness" is that either every monitor has to be in 4:3 aspect ratio, or smaller monitors need to be resized to emulate a 21:9 display?
You do understand that there's absolutely no plausible solution here, right?

ITT: It's OK when Valve does it

You are the dumbest motherfucker to breathe. No, businesses are not responsible for hand checking every product to make sure it has the exact feature set advertised. No business could even stay in business if they had to do such rigorous testing on every single product they sell.

They are not even responsible, or required to check, if a product is non-functional before they put it on shelves. It just happens to be an accepted ethical business practice, to remove non-functional products when they are discovered.

>you're
Yes, I know.

What went wrong?

It's OK when Sony does it. They always win baby.

Even in the unlikely case that valve is going to be held responsible, these institutions are not able to fine them for sums that would put a dent into steams wallet.

I can barely even understand the fucking point being made in this image

The fact that greenlight is still up after even a week pretty much proves him wrong already.

>play game
>not what promised
>return to Valve for refund
People are idiots if they didn't do this.

This. Do you get mad at your local store if the product inside the box isn't like the one pictured on the box? No, you get mad at the manufacturer

>Shitposting Gabe
>Not SONY
This genuine stockholm syndrome needs to end.
It really is okay when Sony does it.

A business is not required to check every product they sell.
It still has to take responsibility, if it is not as advertised.
That's the risk of running a business.

Saying that going after one guy when there are hundreds of others is petty is not defending valve.

Yes
CSGO doesn't have FOV sliders, nor can you change the FOV in any way since it requires Sv_cheats to be enabled to 1 to make any changes to it for every game.
Even console commands cant change anything, so you're locked to that small ass FOV on smaller resolutions

>call up random companies from the grocery store with made up, mild complaints
>get a bunch of coupons for free stuff

I miss doing that.

He's talking about the Digital Homicide tier shit, I think.

>Just like it happened with Tim Schaffer, right?
Comparing sean with tim is retarded of you, because Schaefer has a report and a CV full of good games.

Unless you're gonna do the impossible and completely fund-wasting class action lawsuit against Steam, that's a pointless effort.

And beyond that, why are you bitching about Steam instead of Sony? They are the exact reason why this game got popular in the first place.

console autists don't even compare to valve drones

Why are you defending Steam for not having any quality control?
It's literally impossible to find quality games on Steam because 90% of releases are complete trash.

User reviews:
RECENT: Overwhelmingly Negative (13,044 reviews)
OVERALL: Mostly Negative (69,186 reviews)

JUST

>But that doesn't matter to meeeeee!
Are you genuinely retarded?
I hate Steam's QA too but you practically have nothing to hang over their heads over Sony.

Steam's QC is awful. They also have refunds to combat that and if someone really is a shitter, they will get involved to take the game down.

>I want a corporation to decide what's good for me because I'm too stupid to choose myself

Kill yourself my man

They can't pratically check every single fucking product and their related screenshots/videos on Steam.
They have a refund system though, why don't you use it instead of complaining?

Not to insult a strangers intelligence over the internet.

But i understood everything being conveyed in that image. Why s it confusing/?

OFC they can't there are like 100 guys working in valve right now(including their games), it takes them 1 month to reply to a fucking ticket, it hasn't happened to me btw, i dont support jews.

That pic is still trying too hard.
I can recognize every heroes in that image, even though I don't play Dota since its release.

why'd you stop

youtube.com/watch?v=nLtmEjqzg7M

It looks fine to me.

When will Sony own up to the bullshit they supported?

>They have a refund system though

If the game is utter shit, just ask for a refund faget

In a free market you get a choice of stores and choose one based on quality, service and prices.

You don't go into a greengrocer's store that has rotten apples on display just because there might be some good apples in there somewhere if you search long enough. You go across the street and buy from the greengrocer who doesn't try to sell rotten apples.

Valve will probably get away with it. It's like suing gamestop for selling ride to hell: retribution.

I hope Hello Games gets it's shit kicked in tho.

>Britbongs catch onto this faster that the EU who are all talk about protecting consumers.

Funny isn't it.

>It's like suing gamestop for selling ride to hell: retribution.
Does gamestop ADVERTISE it as well?

I've spent 5 minutes trying to comprehend what this image is trying to convey. I don't. I have never been this baffled.

And I can't stop laughing.

It's made by reddit so ofc it's bad

It's trying to convey that the warlock wizard hat got rejected because it didn't follow the guidelines, yet all those other things got accepted (and half of them in the image were made by valve themselves)

>see the new McMegaTasty Burger advertised in Mcdonalds, Contains Tomato, Cheese and a special sauce with a quarter pounder
>You order one and find it's missing the cheese
>people laugh at you when you ask where the cheese is and call you entitled.

Games quality is not as objective as rooten apples, what's shit for you can be a masterpiece for someone else.

I moved to a country where I can barely speak the language, not to mention 'quality control' and 'customer satisfaction' aren't part of the country's vocabulary

Also you have to make sure you space it out to make sure they don't catch on and occasionally just use your friends' mailing addresses to keep the flow coming and it can get hard to keep track of who and when you called.

But seriously, just be friendly and say how maybe you only got 4 toaster strudels in a box of 6 or whatever and they just send you coupons - all you have to do is just get phone numbers from the back of boxes you see.

I want to sue all the reviewers in pic related. 10/10 my ass.

>think that if this retcon in visual form alone makes into the game, it alone will make the game worth the price

valve let you refund it so who gives a shit?

you got to try out a (bad) game for nothing

PCuck detected

You can't sue people for their opinions, user. Otherwise, you'd be 600k in debt.

Did you move to china or something

Is this bait

Nah, you are just tetarded, my man ;^)

No, America.

Post your face when Vin Diesel will play Gaben in the movie based on him once he dies.

It's just so easy to exploit the economy and save money for travelling around this side of the planet.

you probably could. Accepting bribes in exchange for positive reviews is illegal.

r/ps4 is STILL defending this game

reddit.com/r/PS4/comments/54wj09/advertising_standards_launches_probe_into_no_mans/

PATHETIC!

No, he will be fine. People have the attention spans of knats. Wait 4 years and release a new game a la Mass Effect. People will lap it up.

Fucking Christ have we gone beyond Neo-Cred Forums?

Are we now Nu-Cred Forums?

wait why is sony getting off easily

>ad promises me bitches if I buy this body spray
>buy body spray
>there's no body spray inside the bottle

not only that, how about they go and harass sean until he replies, after all they helped propagate the lies and some of them might have sincerely believed sean only to get buttfucked

holy shit kys you are too stupid to even wipe your butt alone

Totaly not Sony's fault, it was PC memerace all along!

we should make games run on low resolution as well, we all know it's easier to spot someone in a multiplayer game from afar if they're playing in 4k compared to someone 1024x576
when will we have forced low res?

t. Jew rat

First the Krauts fuck Steam in the arse forcing them to allow for refunds, now this. Sometimes you Yuros are pretty based.

>reddit

why isnt there an investigation for the console version? is it because the console no mans sky fans enjoy eating shit?

They are just going to reupload the trailers with a tiny "footage not indicative of the product" line at the bottom.

>suing when Steam refunds exist

>2 hours
Even EA has a better refund policy

I don't know about ride to hell specifically but gamestop stores do indeed have posters/billboards/trailers etc. instore advertising new releases. Not that that makes them legally liable for anything despite what some retards in this thread are claiming.

i have no idea what is the point of this image

>Unadjustable in CS:GO
>FoV mods don't exist

consider suicide you retarded consolebabby

NMS was so bad Valve made an exception on that policy.

No it wasn't. There was even a note on the Steam page saying the NMS refund policy was the same as everyone else's, dumbshit.

If that was so most steam games would never even get past greenlight

>Dota2

Some people got that refund, but after retards on reddit posted that it happened and gayming sites started to post articles about it they had to completely shut that down. There was a special notice on the game's page for the very subject.

>Steam support always gives people one freebie.

No they don't.

Assuming the ASA finds the NMS marketing misleading, it will pull the advertising. The investigation has no further ramifications. The investigation doesn't have anything to do with interviews or tweets. The investigation is solely focussed on adverts published by whatever advertising company publishes NMS adverts.

The ASA is an industry body, self-regulatory, it wields no legal power and it wields no official power over production or distribution. The ASA consists of a group of advertising companies whose only interest is that advertising companies do not misrepresent the products they advertise.

Hypothetically, if the ASA finds something that requires legal involvement, they can pass the case on to OFT or another relevant government body. But in this particular case, and generally in the case of correcting potentially misleading advertising, that is not a likely outcome.

tl;dr - If NMS marketing is deemed misleading by the ASA, the misleading marketing will be halted. And that's it.

geek.com/tech/steam-is-issuing-no-mans-sky-refunds-even-if-youve-played-for-over-70-hours-1668389/

Just because they stopped doing it doesn't mean they never did it.

Actually yes, according to the guy on Reddit RPS is quoting.

Once they make a ruling, it will encompass all advertising media on other platforms for NMS as well.

This is just the first volley.

My image is fine you retarded valve shills.

Heh, but it's to be expected for people like you not to understand due the lack of intelligence.

ISN'T IT FUNNY?

technically only steam sold the game with fake screens and videos. youtube only has the real gameplay, and the others the cover art.

>new IP
>"My image"

Look m8, they might have had a couple of people get through with their first refund of a game ever as the system, like most of Valve, is automated, but it was never a rule

>they couldent have known,
if they can trace just one mail telling them the advertising was wrong (and there's many just in the reviews), they are legally accomplice.

psshhhhhhh..................................................
nothign perseenel

I still don't really know what roped people into this. I'm not trying to act like smug but knowing that it has procedural generated worlds will get boring very quick even if it was able to produce worlds like Hoth or the water world from interstellar without shit to really do and one generic task will make every planet samey so you don't get locked to one place.

>psshhhhhhh..................................................
>nothign perseenel

Please, use some comprehensible English if you wish to speak to me.

Bitch. *drops mic*

So are you gonna be useful and post the list of unrepresented items you fucking cunt? The article cuts off at literally the best part.

They absolutely do. I used that to get a refund on MW2 back on release well before the refund system, as someone who doesn't use Steam much it didn't bother me at all for that to count as the freebie. I'm not sure why you'd think they don't do this. Steam support is overwhelmed usually but not bad by any means.

>before the refund system

Yeah, well it's different now. I played a game for 3 hours and they wouldn't allow a return.

>If Steam has to
but they technically do. That's the point of the greenlight.

>UK

Its not the US so nobody gives an actual fuck, sorry yuropoors.

This image is stupid as fuck and makes no fucking sense.

It's fucking perfect for conveying how I felt when that shit was going on.

when i am not sure about a game, i make a separate steam account just for that

if the game sucks after 5 hours or so, i call my credit card issuer and make a chargeback which cannot be refused according to EU law

they get fucked

There's a difference between 'has to' and 'is supposed to' or 'is expected to.'

You are a dumb motherfucker
Just because the law is stupid doesn't mean it isn't the law

>food analogy

like clockwork

Agreed

But you don't if the game is good?

How are those 50 steam accounts treating you?

Man, as if the abysmal reviews for the game weren't enough, now they'll have to deal with lawsuits up the ass for misleading their customers.

>Do you get mad at your local store if the product inside the box isn't like the one pictured on the box? No, you get mad at the manufacturer
I work in retail user. You're full of shit.
Especially dindus

>b-buh eetz da preensuhpull
Spend an awful lot of time in my store for a contributing member of society.

>And this is to go.. even further beyond... Autism!

nope, that was never the point. you really should read gabe's comments about it sometime

>what is mere puffery

You should read up on contract law and perhaps even consumer law, you'll find it enlightening.