What do you think he's up to now?

What do you think he's up to now?

having fun with the millions of dollars from retards who fell for the meme

Probably sat in a jacuzzi made out of money, laughing and secretly thanking Cred Forums for creating controversy and attracting even more attention to the game.

Spending his money.

Is he even alive? No twitter updates.

Probably in Costa Rica hiring some hoes to suck him off dry all day while drinking expensive wine

He did nothing wrong.

Probably scared for his future career prospects since he's the central target for all the vitriol, because the team didn't send anybody else to do the talks and shit.

Now he's always gonna be "that guy who lied" while nobody gives a fuck who the rest of the team are.

Costa Rican, can confirm: not here.

Asking Todd for advice.

>What do you think he's up to now?+ 0 post omitted.
Working his team off on patches and content updates for No Man's Sky to somehow salvage the wreck and please the little existing zealous fanbase it somehow still retains. He is actually smart enough to know that he has to keep his mouth shut until he has SOMETHING to show off.
So they are probably working on tweaking the planet generation algorythms and the base-building they promised. Maybe even the multiplayer. Anything that can make it look like he did not fuck up entirely.

Not that any of that can really salvage the trainwreck that No Man's Sky is, but oddly enough it may be enough to fix his reputation, because people are weird and the very moment they will start pumping out some marginal improvements, half of the internet will suddenly turn around and say "see, they are working on it, they are not the bad guys after all".

If he ever works on a game again he can never be anywhere close to the front man again.

Don't compare Sean to Todd, Sean did it once and was caught, Todd keeps getting away with it. He's a master liar.

Has there even been any news on NMS lately? I don't think I've ever seen a dev drop off the radar as fast as they did

Probably counting his shekels.

>Cred Forums has this much influence
>Cred Forums has any influence
You're as gullible as the retards who bought this shitfest

So that's why he has gone totally silent on social media and in the press, because he's working so hard. He was quite the chatterbox before the game released and he was working hard on it though, doesn't that strike you as od and out of character?You're a rube

Crying himself to sleep every night.

This. If anyone ever takes advice from Cred Forums, they deserve whatever happens to them.

contemplating suicide

Fulfilling refunds.

Sean is being investigated by some advertising regulations company if I can recall correctly. Something about false advertising.

>implying one of largest vidya shitposting places has no influence on the market

You're as gullible as retards who think there is no reason for paid shills to be here

>mfw I tried to warn the youngions on Cred Forums that the game wouldn't be good
>mfw they didn't believe me

Age brings experience with purchases. Anyone that's over 25 could have told you that No man's meme was a mistake from the beginning. If only you had just listened...

hanging out :^)