Can't this fucking sjw trash die already?

Can't this fucking sjw trash die already?

Can goobergate die already?

>best girl
>sjw trash
Can you die already?

>SJW
Nothing about Zarya as a character suggests this

Zarya is racist. how is that sjw ?

She's so fucking disgusting but an OP hero. Anytime I play her I can never emote because the camera goes into 3rd person.

>I dont like it; it must be sjwwehereeeeeeeeeh

and that's why nobody takes this place seriously

>Zarya
>Pointed as SJW
>Has nothing about SJW
>powerful as FUCK

Nah bro, fuck you.

She's literally a racist commie

Zarya wants to genocide the robo-niggers, you dumb fag

SJW are racist towards white people and sometimes asians.

Why do people think Overwatch is SJW? Every other female character is attractive.

Zarya is a robo racist
A rocist

>fucking SJW trash
>The character who is probably the most racist (or 2nd most after Torj) in the game
>the character who talks about how no one should trust the Omnic/We should destroy the Omnics in pre-match banter

nah

>The racist ultra nationalist is somehow sjw just because she dyes her hair and is strong like bear
It's like these people complaining don't even play the game.

why cant OP die so he stops complaining about things he doesnt know anything about tbqhimo

>tfw no girlfriend who looks like Zarya to protect you from all the bullies and to peg you at night.

>robo racist
>nationalist
>/fit/

>sjw trash

it's a good thing she has pink hair or else I might think she's a good character

>Hurr durr she looks like one of my anti memes. REMOVE

Is importing Overmeme characters doing anything for Heroes? I'm really sad it's a flop, the concept of Warcraft vs Starcraft vs Diablo was supposed to be the tightest shit[/spoilers]

Remember when we used to make fun of SJWs making a big deal out of nothing, and claiming everything they didn't like was proof of a conspiracy against them?

Well here are, over 2 years later and there are still people on Cred Forums angry about some short pink hair and believe it's evidence of a conspiracy against them.

SJWs and antiSJWs need to just fuck already.

I think the funniest thing is that Russians have the least amount of homosexuals and if you out yourself as one, they'll kill you with an AK, hang you, or rape; hell, maybe all of the above.

Might as well just date that effeminate boy at your high school

The two camps feed each other in a neverending cycle. It's like some MGS4 shit

This
"Le dyed hair SJW face" is no better than stereotyping nerds as fat and out of shape/ gangly and weak. Two sides of the same coin

I think there's something wrong with my textures

>sjw
>literally the most racist, prejudiced character in the roster

you 'people' really do complain about everything

why is mercy sad? :(

You faggots really are something else.

You absorb opinions secondhand from a Lithuanian Cock Ring Cork Board and regurgitate them ad-infinitum hoping that it'll make you fit in.

And then when someone calls you out on it, your inner voice justifies it by saying that it was your intention all along and that you were actually aiming for negative reception. But deep down all that you really wanted was to feel a part of something.

reaper being a gay mexican edgelord, probably

Something's not firing right when the animation plays

who are you even talking to user

It had to be done super smash bro style, not moba.

Then we would've liked it.

I still play it a lot at at high level, sometimes I get matched against chu8. You should check his stream.

Why Zarya?
it's not like she is very liked or even popular or anything

shut your mouth, there are dozens of us. dozens.

Op is just a faggot who cant be bothered to have a healthy fit body.

I've been dreaming about Reinhardt a lot lately and have come to the conclusion that he is emblematic of white supremacy and extreme nationalism. Does anyone else get this vibe from him?

Zarya is one of the meta characters and is more popular than you think (mostly because of unoriginal yurishippers)

Nah
He is boring from a gameplay perspective though

She's one of the most used tanks in the game and has been for a while.
What the fuck are you talking about?

Zarya is insanely powerful in the actual game

I dislike zarya yuri but her character is pretty good even though it's generic. Come at me and I will crush you

>Boring from a gameplay perspective
>Able to singlehandedly divert other Reinhardts from the enemy team
>Always seen as the biggest threat
>His XBOXHUEG size means short characters can slip around him unnoticed

Where are you people getting the idea the game is a flop at all? Seems to be healthy as ever which is a shame as I wish it would burn in hell.

>Where are you people getting the idea the game is a flop at all?
I've heard literally zero people mention it outside of "hots is dead" or "tracer is in it now".

There's also "zarya is in it now".

Reinhardt is fun when you're showing other Reinhardts who the boss of the gym is.

>make a big starcraft event
>make the two heroes released during the event some literal who from the latest starcraft 2 expac and fucking Zarya

what the actual fuck blizzard

Haven't heard of it, like... where? Cred Forums? Cred Forums only talks about the latest garbage they hate with fiery passion for shallow reasons or the latest meme spew.
All other sites have thorough coverage of the game, and even /vg/ has an active thread about it.

I want to cuddle Miss Zarya

Could you imagine the strength of her legs while leglocking you? holy shit

>Haven't heard of it, like... where? Cred Forums? Cred Forums only talks about the latest garbage they hate with fiery passion for shallow reasons or the latest meme spew.
Anywhere. At all. I don't look at gaming news sites every day but I've never heard anyone ever talk about it outside of Cred Forums, actually.

Best bear

>s-s-she's racist so it's okay!

Real Russians wouldn't tolerate a dyed-hair freak of nature. Just because they wrote her to be intolerant of degenerates doesn't mean she's in good company.

Yes I can imagine that.

Is hero of the storm good?
I mean it looks like dota with bliz character but that's literally just dota

I want this so bad

Not that I see why would it show up in a game news site having been out for quite some time, beyond Esport happening news which do pop up in the sites when they come up.