*raises paw*
excuse me, but when is NX reveal?

Stupid mongrel

Just wait another 5 hours family

Post more cute cats

I wish I was a cat.

Why?

20th of october

Cause I would be fluffy, and adorable, and I would matter to someone.

Well Mr. Foxxer, we won't know until Nintendo tells us

You could get a cat and you'd matter to them.

Bunnies are cute too!

Pet owners are the biggest faggots ever.

Yeah, that's a good idea. I can't have pets in my current apartment, though. It might be worth it to move once my contract's up.

Why?

You're just jealous because something is still able to make them smile

You can probably convince your landlord to allow you to have a cat. Most of the time it's negotiable. It'd probably cost you a deposit fee though, so if it were me I'd definitely wait and then move.

Thicc

I'm sorry you're too jaded to enjoy life user

Getting a pet just for this. What's an easy to care pet that doesn't demand too much from me and is fun to be with?

Cat

Cats generally don't need you around more than a few hours a day. But please don't get a pet unless you can definitely devote both the resources to caring for them and the time to keep them stimulated and happy from interacting with you.

Yeah, that. All it needs from you is food, a clean litter box and some petting every once in a while. It doesn't need you to take it for a walk, or to pay attention to it all the time, nor does it need you to feed it exactly the amount you want it to eat, or to be taught not to poop everywhere, etc.

>But please don't get a pet unless you can definitely devote both the resources to caring for them and the time to keep them stimulated and happy from interacting with you.
True.

Back to my 2d girls.

>tfw my dog is dying
;_;

proof that cats are murderers

Hail Hitler, pup, hail Hitler

I'm sorry user, I know that feel all too well

Piece of shit cat, got what he deserved.

tfw no catboy bf