>six years later
>still costs $200

Other urls found in this thread:

ign.com/articles/2010/09/29/nintendo-3ds-release-date-price-announced
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>it's the exact same model released 6 years ago
>with absolutely no changes

meanwhile the DS Phat cost $130 on release

This is what happens when you crush the competition for those six years. I'm sure 3DS would have received more price drops, if the Vita was a competitor worth a damn.

All the games still cost the same too.
Nintendo Tax for you.

>six years

i refuse to believe this as fact

>6 years

>6 years

good thing there is an alternative made just for penny pinching jews like you

>tfw remember i have a OG 3DS cosmo black
>pre-ordered for OoT 3D
>beat it once

>2010 is 6 years ago

>it's been 6 years
>September 28, 2010
>ign.com/articles/2010/09/29/nintendo-3ds-release-date-price-announced

Except the model posted by OP is only about 1,5 year old.

At least we can get all games for free, from any region now.

Fuck off, pirate fag. how's your backlog, user? I can't even get MHG done ; w ;

I'm on the last trial of AA6 and halfway through SMTIV A. Still have to play DQ7 and some other games that I don't even remember anymore after.

Not that user, but I actually finished a game. Had been sitting on Kirby Triple Deluxe for too long. Now making my way through Spirit of Justice.

>no N3DS internals
Also, I dunno if it's comfortable to use if you have big hands

It's actually the most comfortable of all the xDS's. You can get one of those fuckers for like 80 bucks, and it comes with fucking Mario Kart 7. Shit is mother fucking legit.

dont worry, its okay when nintendo does it.

He's not totally right, it will be 6 years next year. It was released February 26, 2011 in Japan, so it will be six in February 26 2017.

I-IT'S T-TOTALLY WORTH FOR T-THAT PREMIUM NINTENDO QUALITY A-AND STUFF!!!!

>I-IT'S T-TOTALLY WORTH FOR T-THAT PREMIUM NINTENDO QUALITY A-AND STUFF!!!!
well it's durable

as an enormous handed faggot, i can confirm the 2ds is more comfortable than the 3ds XL

It's awful if you want to carry it anywhere and is the least powerful but it's cheap enough not to matter to many

I have caveman hands but I prefer the normal XL simply because can fold and fits me at the same time. 2DS fits but it can't fold and I fucking hate that.

buy a 2ds for $79 op

Still has a shit library too.

this hurts, i usually get them for pokemon but at least the GBA and DS had a few good games to help justify the cost of the pokemon machine.

I wish so much to have a new advance wars.

Is it worth it to get the new 3DS?

I like it but for most people a normal 3DS would suffice. It's faster and has much better 3D (which I love), but other than that, few games are exclusive to it and the normal 3DS is adequate. If you can get that one that's on sale though, then jump on it.

yes if you don't already have a 3ds. Maybe if you're dead set on playing games like monster hunter in the future. I'd wait to see what the NX is regardless. Just in case its a powerfull handheld that plays 3ds games somehow.

Thanks for the input. I'll hold of then. Been meaning to get a 3DS for a while. Haven't had a handheld since the DSi

>six years later
>still costs $200
>outsold it's competitors by the truckload

I doubt the NX is gonna be backwards compatible

That's Nintendo for you.

>$200 for a decent console and every single game ever released for it

sounds like a good deal to me

This, nothing but low-tier rpgs, Metroid spin-off and a half-decent kirby this year. The only good thing that save it right now is cfw with custom gba games.

Can I play pirated ds games on it?

>should've bought a vita
literally the worst purchase of my life

with what money though

thats why i say wait because noone has any idea. Nintendo is one of the most unpredictable companies out there, their decision making is insane. It might be a smart phone. it might be a stronger console with an AR gimmick. It might be a strong handheld capable of playing NX and 3ds games. It might literally be virtualboy 2. It would be a good idea to wait and see what happens. I'm personally hoping for a strong as fuck handheld.

although the low cost means you probably don't have to wait, its chump change.