So, here's art of the Danganronpa V3 cast. Taken from famitsu. These confirm the talents

So, here's art of the Danganronpa V3 cast. Taken from famitsu. These confirm the talents.

Other urls found in this thread:

f-list.net/c/maki/
jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/151060602898/ndrv3-famitsu-info-for-september-29th-2016
youtube.com/watch?v=ckOqaWfXAWc
youtube.com/watch?v=Rvl95iitb1g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Here comes the new stuff.

I want to fuck Hitler-kun

Midget dies first

Obvious bad guy.

And this is the last one.

>another fatty in a sweater

Reverse trap?

Homosexuality sure is common these days.

Personally these illustrations have made me like the characters a lot more.

Edgy, nihilistic, and a wicked sense of humor!

I'm curious how they'll differentiate his personality from Nagito and Bakuya since he seems like he's carrying traits of both.

What is the guy with the cap supposed to represent?

Detective

He's a detective.

The characters are getting too normal these days.
Where are those semen demon that cater to specific fetish like tongue girl.

Watch dog.

The inventor seems to be into wax play, and who knows what the art club member is into.

>Megaman
>normal

Which one is your current favourite at the moment, Cred Forums?

Pianist inventor military leader bug catcher robot cosplay Detective childcare worker tennis player astronauts magician arts

Cosplayer seems like prime murderer material
Also maid and detective are definitely twins

Goddamn I fucking hate the artstyle in these games.

Here's also their names and talents put in order.

Detective = reverse trap
Maid = trap

Calling it

Whoops forgot akidoist and folklorist

I LOVE Maki
Maki a best
A BEST

Folklorist and Tennis Player. Hopebot should go without saying, and both Dictator and Inventor score very high on the bangability scale.

I'm not sure if I buy that his actual talent is tennis. Mother fucker has chain around his ankle.

the graphic around the art girl in the bottom image looks really cool, i wonder what thats about

They're all inmates, so his crime was probably just more HARDCORE than the other's.

please no aaaah
we need more cute boys

>holding kiseru tilted upwards while smoking
devs confirmed for having never smoked kiseru ever

Maid, detective, insect expert.
I really don't like the astronaut guy.

>that dictator

Monaca wore it better, though.

I'm not sure about "favorite", but I'm most interested in the Astronaut and Folklorist.

Penist
Doc Junko
Bug Chaser
Delicious Brown 3.0
Hitler-kun

Nursery School, Inventor, Insect Expert, and Maid

Cosplayer is 100 percent going to be a killer. She's probably going to disguise herself as one of the other students, maybe maid or robot.

Calling it now, screencap this post.

Alright, lads. It's one thing to talk about your favorite. But let's place our early bets on the table. Make yer predictions for who will be in each category
>Victims
>Murderers
>Survivors
Bonus Mode:
>Mastermind

See
I fucking guarantee it like Joe fucking Namath.

Victims: Robot, Maid, Detective, Bug man (tradition), Painter
Murderers: Astroman, Tennis player, folklorist, ???, suicide
mastermind: Kaede

Survivors are gonna be the most boring ones so:
Pianist
Tennis Player
Aikido
Detective
Art Club Member

>Ultimate Maid.
About damn time.

>Robot talent is robot
>Keebo
>Kibou
>Literally the Hopebot

It's a Naegi AI and he's going to survive or take over the MC spot.

>Victims
Insect Expert
Magician
Aikido
Robot
Detective
Maid

>Murderers
Astronaut
Cosplayer
Tennis Player
Inventor
Nursery School Teacher

>Survivors
Pianist
Dictator
Art Club Member
???
Folklorist
Anybody else I might have forgotten

>Mastermind
Junko

Will be screencapping this just to see how terribly wrong I am.

Victims: Pianist, Dictator, Bug Catcher, Detective, Aikido, Folklorist
Murderers: Cosplayer, Tennis Player, Maid, Magician, maybe Inventor if not Mastermind.
Survivors: ???, Robot, Astronaut, Nursery, Artist,
Mastermind: Inventor
For clarification, I think the Pianist is going to be a throw-off - She'll only be protag for the first chapter, only to end up being the first victim. Then real protag will be either the ??? or the robot.

>Using detective again
Officially out of ideas

Calling it now.

Chapter 1: Cosplayer kills Detective, disguises herself as him and vice versa after the fact, and tries to trick the others into convicting 'him' of killing 'her' since she'd get out on a technicality.
Case 2: Dictator kills Artist andframes Astronaut.d
Case 3: Magician uses her talent to make it look like Bug-collector and Tennis-player got into a fight and both died, cast start off thinking they need to determine who the aggressor was but realise mid-trial it had to be someone else who killed both.
Case 4: Hopebot has his self defence routine triggered by Akido girl when she tries to kill him, instead kills her. The case involves him gradually awakening to human emotions over its course after getting development for the rest of the game and breaking down and confessing to save the others after they fail to actually convict anyone.
Case 5: Inventor figures out that Maid is a traitor, sets up an elaborate trap to kill her in such a way that it's impossible for even Monokuma to determine the killer. Group declares it a suicide, succeed since Monokuma cannot disprove it, everyone still alive proceeds onwards.
Case 6: Revelation of the mastermind, and that ??? must die for some convoluted reason to save the others. End.

Survivors:
Kaede
Daycare
Astronaut
Folklorist
Inventor

>Junko

>>Victims
Insect Expert
Tennis Player
Detective
Astronaut
magician

>>Murderers
Cosplayer
HOPEbot
Art club member
maid

>>Survivors
Kaede
Inventor
Folklorist
Akido
???
Dictator

>Bonus Mode:
>>Mastermind
Harukawa Maki

Why does she have swastikas for eyes

I like Detective the most, so that means he/she will die

Because she's evil.

I like Maid the most which means she will be a murderer with a really dumb reason.

> dictator
> fanta bottle
> The drink originated in Nazi Germany under trade embargo for Coca-Cola ingredients in 1940.

SHSL Hitler confirmed.

Sensing Gundham levels of autism from this guy.

>tfw not one of these predictions has your favorite character living

It's going to happen

Feels like that would have been easier to gather from the eagle and skull emblems on the cap.

Though I have to say, it'd be fucking funny if we got the SHSL Wehraboo.

Maybe this is a bit too obvious?

Maybe she will work together with someone else and disguise them instead?

Or what if "Ultimate Cosplayer" is another impersonator, cosplaying as the cosplayer? Hmmm....

Killers: Astronoaut, Tennis, Magician, Cosplayer, Art
Victims: Folklorist, Maid, Inventor, Insect Expert, Detective

everyone else lives

It can't out-dumb Umineko's so I'm fine with it.

Ultimate magician BEST girl.

>cap boy looking away shyly when Kaede is talking to him
I better be able to fuck him when I max his FTE.

Maid is going to murder and clean the body up real good.

It sure the fuck can if she is also Junko.

dangan ronpa has already out-dumbed umineko several times even if you dont include dr3

NO

S(he) IS GOING TO LIVE

Oh man, I was too distracted by SHSL Hitler over there to notice the robot hands. Is there going to be some "motivation" in DRV3?

Please tell me she isn't holding what I think she's holding.

wwhat do you think you're doing

muh

Dynamite?

>one of the hottest females in the cast
Guaranteed to die.

But she has brown skin, she's going to live.

She's brown. That means she lives.

>another punk kid who specializes in a sport

I really, really want Maid to live but since I like her, she will be a murderer.

>HOPEBOT
>NOT MC

Maki is cute, CUTE!

>implying that's not what they expect you to think

hot brown girls are immortal in dr universe

Why is she like the only one whose image has nothing to do with showing off her talent? What does sitting on the ground sulking while tracing something with your finger have to do with being a Nursery School Teacher?

wat

Is that maid a girl or a "girl"?

Disgusting artstyle

f-list.net/c/maki/ I got her name on f-list, im so excited.

so when's this coming to the west?

The other shot shows her definitely having boobs but I hope it's just a stuffed bra.

>maid is trap
>detective is reverse trap

Please just be a girl, don't need traps in my maid.

Either she is a boy like Detective or Detective is a girl like her

Quick question here...

So it hasn't been revealed what his talent is yet?

What is the point of that??? Why should it be a secret???

Is it really going to be fucking despair?

is this detective a boy or a "boy"?

There has to be someone we don't know the talent of, like Kirigiri and Hajime.

It's gonna be...SHSL RUCKY STUDENT

>DR3 anime had LITERALLY JUST YU NARUKAMI
>NDRV3 has LITERALLY JUST NAOTO SHIROGANE
I can see it happening.

GIVE IT BACK! THIS ISN'T RIGHT! THAT WAS MINE!

That is a girl (male)

If the others are any indication, approximately one year after it comes out in Japan.

That is just how she seduces the children before going full /ss/.

Its a candle

SHSL shota did literally nothing wrong

The other hand m8

UR DISGUSTING

Is it just me or does this cast looks more intelligent than the ones in the previous games?

yeah it's a sounding rod

The dev team purposely did this, they are going for a "cool, future" look.

Will dictator-kun be a fucking autist obssesed with genocide and getting laid?

>>I have a sound-recording function. If you keep saying discriminatory things, I'll sue you.

Robot will survive

Hagakure 2.0 seems more like the SHSL Astrologist than a fucking Astronaut

Nah Midget will live to the end this time

He will be a Newtype.

The detective is also just posing

Fat Pianist is my favorite
she's the heroine right?
It's not a red herring where she will be the first to die by slipping in the shower or choking on a drumstick?

what, you want her to be wearing an apron like yukizome "out of the womb and into the grave" chisa or what?

jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/151060602898/ndrv3-famitsu-info-for-september-29th-2016

Translation of the pages. Sorry about the tumblr page

PREDICTION TIME:
Kaede will survive but her hands will get crushed and she won't be able to play the piano ever again.
Kiibo will "die" but Miu will repair him.
They are deliberatedly mentioning that Shuuichi's character is similar to Kirigiri in the scans so he will die early for shock factor.

This is some weeb tier gaia garbage let me tell you.

What sorta of plot twist are you expecting in V3's cases? Will luccman wild ride ever be topped?

The problem with the theory of her being a red herring is that the only other two potential protagonists also stink of red herrings: a robot named Kiibo and a DETECTIVE they compare to Kirigiri.

Just the way I like them.

It's as easy as the class going "Yo what's your talent" and him going "Secret ;)"
He looks like that kind of asshole to do that. And it IS ridiculously helpful to keep your talent a secret among magic murder trials.

>Kirigiri Kyouko, who participated in the killing game in DR1, had the same talent as Saihara Shuuichi: SHSL Detective. Thanks to that skill, Kirigiri often played advisor to the protagonist, Naegi Makoto, so it seems that Saihara might fulfill a similar role.

Shuuichi is fucking dead.

>Astronaut
Are we sure it's not astrologist or something?

Why does everyone places the magician as a victim when her talent makes her a prime murderer? Her magic gives something obvious to resolve during the case and is ideal from a writing standpoint.

I'm not holding much hope out for Ultimate Tennis guy either. He looks like Teruteru with a similar ability to Leon, so he might be our first suspect.

Because the new scans even hint that she may be a murderer and that sounds suspicious:
>With her pointed hat, I originally assumed Yumeno Himiko’s talent would be SHSL Witch, but she’s actually a magician! The dove and white tiger obeying her leaves quite the impression. Speaking of animals, there was a character in 2 who used them for the trick in his case…

>tumblr
>homestuck fursona
>weeaboo translator

Never can ever top that

But I'm betting there will be creative murders

Dictator, Magician, Folklorist, Inventor - in that order. Casually optimistic about ??? guy.

He murders one of the girls because they laughed at him when he tried to flirt

I want to fuck that chair too.

What is the point of revealing all this crap?

Isn't the whole point of playing video games is to learn about this shit as you play along? They may as well spoil the ending too...

I really hope for an accidental murder, preferably with the Magician as the killer. The class trial could be used to find out not who is the killer, but who set the murder up and then you have to send Magician to her death anyway.

>Prison School for the Gifted

So everyone is mentally challenged felons?

Is he gay?

double execution like monomi/chiaki except this time it's two actual people

or how about making two people fight to the death unarmed or with weapons and the survivor avoids punishment?

would be fun

A match?

>Super High School Level Gay

If he reveals the secret will he die?

>in game model won't have cape

I thought they were removing despair

Japan is so bad at being subtle.

>HEY LOL THIS NEW DETECTIVE WILL PLAY A SIMILAR ROLE TO KIRIGIRI xD
>HEHE OUR STUPID FAN ARE GOING TO THINK HE WILL SURVIVE BUT WE WILL KILL HIM IN THE FIRST CHAPTER LOLOLOLOL NO ONE SEE WILL SEE IT COMING!

Fucking dumbass ching chong

He has 2 ahoges
Top and Bottom

I don't trust this fuckboy one bit

>Talent is tennis player
>Looks like Teruteru

Oh boy, can't wait for the rehash of Leon's execution in the first trial.

I can't wait for you to be horribly wrong and look like a smug dumbass.

What about the mastermind?

I wonder why there's a chain on his ankle

My bet is that he's going to be a murderer and his "similar role" is him setting you up just like Kirigiri did with Mukuro Ikusaba AKA The hidden 16th Student, lying hidden somewhere in the building, the one they call Ultimate Despair, watch out fo her.

Junko

They're all prisoners.

Gotta build hype to get people to buy it in the first place. That's why trailers exist, even though they spoil things.

no one else is chained though.

Yeah but he's the only one with the chain

Is it just me or she's THICC??

>Monodam
They really like their Gundam references.

>Someone gets murdered
>Proceed to trial
>Cosplayer doesn't show up
>Monokuma is really cryptic about saying that everyone alive is in attendance
>Class concludes she's dead, too, and that they just haven't found the body
>Late trial revelation that the cosplayer is there, and that she's just been impersonating someone else who is dead

I figure something like that will happen, or she'll deactivate Hopebot and figure out a way to wear him like a costume.

THE 16TH STUDENT
MUKURO IKUSABA

>aikido
>victim
Thats not how aikido works

aikido is fucking useless you retard

I want that brown qt to handle my wood

>her name is literally "kill me"
GEE I WONDER WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN TO HER

Kill yourself already with your garbage meme.

heres your (you)

stop

She's gonna survive till the end, probably.

It's gonna be junko

This guy is the ultimate luckster isn't he? He probably has amnesia too.

>aikido is fucking useless

You do realize that generally people with talents which traditionally lend themselves to be prime for combat or killing end up being the victims in these games right? That or they end up not involved at all. Aikido will either be a victim or a survivor.

Looks better from the other angle. Hopefully not a trap/10

Or the creators know they did this in the past, and will play on that and make her a killer.

Gen 1 best gen
>robot
really?

> my face during the entirety of Chiaki's torture-execution

Really sucks that he has cancer. Only one I like of the group.

>Ultimate Lucky Student
Really?

>Cosplayer and murderer decide to disguise themselves as the other because they think it would be funny to trick people or something
>Cosplayer makes the disguises and they get them on
>Murderer murders Cosplayer while she's in disguise so everyone think that the murderer died when they didn't
>Trial happens and the murderer is still disguised as Cosplayer
>Deliberately arouses suspicion and fumbles any defense so they can get out on a technicality (they declare the Cosplayer to be guilty, but the Cosplayer was the victim so the murderer is able to escape)

I want her to be used in a way that isn't too predictable, but I have the feeling that she's either going to kill someone in disguise (her or the victim) to draw attention away from her, or will die while in disguise. Either way, someone is dying in disguise.

Same, just gonna have to hope he survives it all or else I'm not sure if they're gonna be worth watching anymore.

>end up being the victims in these games right? That or they end up not involved at all.
Baseboll, Biker, Swordswoman, Sakura( technically she was the killer), Breeder(he had combat skills, confirmed in dr3).
People with battle talents who died in killing game: Sakura, Mukuru.
mechoMaru didn't have combat talent.
People who survive with combat talants: Akane, Mafia, Genocide Jack (not sure if combat).
So, your argument is just proving me right, aikido cannot be victim unless she will want to die herself

They'll kill him first. He'll be all fucking detectivy the first chapter, and then get murdered like a little bitch without solving anything.

Also, remember they're all criminals. So he's a detective that was sent to prison for some reason or another, so will probably be a very different character to kirigiri.

That's Punished Chaiki.

>Fucking dumbass ching chong
Goddammit, why do I laugh at the dumbest shit?

>remember they're all criminals.
Just like Persona 5 Protag, right?

1st trial is detective killing hopebot and helping lead the investigation down the wrong path. Then ??? or Maki takes his spot as your main buddy during trials.

>ultimate aikido
How can the others even compete?

Now I know you may be thinking, "Why take a weakling martial art like Aikido seriously when I am learning Kendo?" I can see why you would think that, how can a peaceful martial arts like Aikido beat a powerful one like Kendo?

Well, I have a story to share with you.

Years ago, I was a Kendoka, I thought I was the toughest kid in high school, I would pick fights, and kick ass. I was full of hate, until I picked a fight with the wrong dude. He was a Japanese exchange student, I still remember his name, Noboru Takeda.

I picked on him because of his hilarious and thick Japanese accent. I told him I was going to beat him so hard, he would go back to China(Yeah, I was a little racist prick.), he never said anything back, made me wanted to kick his ass even harder.

Well, here comes the fight. I threw men and do strikes, he dodged them like I was a mere white belt. I was tiring out and he knew, I saw the smirk on his face that made me raged hard. I put all my strength in one amazing tsuki, and he grabbed past it to my wrist and threw me over. My back smacked on the hard cement ground, and I was knocked out for who knows how long.

When I woke up I was in the school infirmary, I asked the nurse who brought me here, and you guessed it, Noboru Takeda. The next day, he wasn't at school, he was back in Japan, and I never got to thank him, for saving my life and showing me the light. I soon learned that he was an Aikidoka and have been practicing Aikido ever since to show my thanks to him.

Why's Kyoko there?

Survivors:

Kaede (mc)
Rantarou (???)
Kaito (Astronaut)
Mitsu (Inventor)
Shoukichi (Dictator)

Hopebot dies but is then rebuilt/lives on as an AI a la Chihiro and Alter Ego, by Inventor girl.

>Yfw Pianist dies in the first case and Hopebot becomes the MC

>Character lives or dies
>Make fun of both options
>HAHA I'M SMART

What are you trying to accomplish?

That's not going to happen. It's so blatantly obvious a potential twist that there's no way they'd actually go through with it.

our time will come soon keebros

That would be a really shitty twist.

The first word that came to mind when I saw her was "heinous." I can only imagine what horrid shit will go down because of her.

Please let the browny wear sandal God my DICK

Mukuro Ikusaba

Just like my japanese animes

Do you want her fucking shotas in her art?

I'm keeping the MC slot

Girls can't be MC

Worked for AE.

Wait, wasn't Astronaut next to Maki in trailer we got at TGS?
If so, then that means this is a later build of the game and we can use it to figure out the first victim?
Maybe?

DR1's demo had Hagakure as a victim, user. They're not going to show any victims/killers in promotional material.

We'll prove those Keebo bullies once the game releases

>demo stuck in nipland
>no demo for 2
>no demo for v3
what a waste

Following DR pre-release is fun because they mislead and lie about so much of it

The demo wasn't too special. The trial was really, really short, and the only noteworthy things were Hagakure's death, the fact that Ikusaba never died and that Yamada was the killer.

I hope he fucking dies. Enough with Hope vs Despair already, it got old before you even finish confronting Junko about it in DR1.

/u/ more like /ss/

youtube.com/watch?v=ckOqaWfXAWc
>Hope man gets hims own OVA

>kiibo /r9k/
>not /k/

>Nursery School Teacher
>if she's in this school, then she committed a crime of some sort
Sh-she's a pedo, isn't she?

>still no killing game with board-tans
Cred Forums would be the first victim

It's not like it's the first time the series has brushed with that topic.

He's a robot

I hope all the characters follow this line of thinking and accuse her every trial, and she never ends up the culprit. Or does near the end, that's fine too.

Predictions for who is going to make it?

>SHSL THICC
>Astronaut
>Inventor
>QT Brown Chick
>Detective
>Dictator

Can't believe that escaped me

MC
Astronaut
Brown girl

That's it.

You didn't gather that from the SS Deathhead on his cap?

Hope is shit, truth is shit.

>Kaede
>Space Hagakure
>Keebo
>Dictator
>Inventor
>Loli Asahina

Fixed it

I hope /x/-guy is bro tier without being too much like Gundham

Kaede
Dictator
Tennis
Cosplayer
Aikido

Rantarou is Lucky Student, isn't he?

Why Mr. President,
Whatever do you mean?

Nah, Reserve Ward inmate

The ultimate unknown
It's like the ultimate wild card
Come on guys, it's right there

Nah, he is be SHSL Detective and the other Detective is just dicking around.

>Prison Sschool has a reserve course with students paying fees out the ass, aspiring to be talented criminals too
This is some decadent shit going on here

Is this pasta?

If not, that's cool

SHSL Liar.

Don't believe a word he says.

God, I hate Nu-teruteru's design

Do we really need MORE Monokuma varients? I mean, we've already got Monomi, Kurokuma, Shirokuma, and now these crackerjacks.

>SHSL Robot named Kibou

It's speculated that V3's trials may have some sorta jury system, with those new Monokumas being the jurors. It is just a theory at the moment, based on a shot of the courtroom the most recent trailer had, where on Monokuma's chair there are 5 colored lights on it (and the witness stalls that the characters are in all of lights on them too or some shit)

>YOU are the best girl
About time.

But we aren't Nursery School or Maid.

are you saying kaede isnt best girl?

>Maid
>Best Girl
>Girl

Who created the hopebot and why?

Super High School Level Waifus

Junko

Komaeda, of course.

Junkomaeda

So how is nursery school teacher supposed to be evil? She a child abuser? These talents are getting a little mundane and silly.

There always were, save a couple special characters. That was the point.

Shota rape

She might be lying about her talent. They've outright stated that the theme of the game is choosing between truth and lies, wouldn't be unreasonable to expect a character to lie about this.

>FeMC
>all the other girls looks great
Thank you based Kodak-
>everyone else looks chuuni as fuck
>Hopebot figuratively and literally called Kibou

what's the importance of the name kibou? I'm missing something obvious aren't I

>gets drugged and tortured by the police within the first 30 minutes of the game
I mean he's not a real criminal but they sure treated him like one

i cant believe you

I like big guy and space weedman. Detective is literally just dude wearing hat and yet everyone is calling him an edgelord, I don't get it.

my moonrune skill is largely nonexistent

How do stay in a fandom for this game and not yet recognize the Japanese words for Hope and Despair at least? But in any case, here you go:

>Translator's Note: Kibou means Hope.

Kibou means HOPE

>chuuni as fuck
I'm so glad I'm not you.

...oh

And zetsubou is despair, in case you missed that too.

I didn't say I hate it, it's just going a bit overboard this time, maybe?

NISA is going to localize Keebo's name somehow, aren't they? These are the people who wanted to use Monobear until Spike Chunsoft said "Hell no".

I managed to pick up on that one at least

>These are the people who wanted to use Monobear
Really? disgusting

>is Junko or probably is responsible for building Monokuma

To be fair, you don't really lose anything by having "Monokuma" instead of "Monobear" with people that don't know Japanese. It can be plainly seen that he's a bear.

With Keebo, the name might be a more subtle indicator that would require understanding the name to get something.

...actually, never mind. He's probably going to be more MUH HOPE than Nagito. This series doesn't do subtle. My mistake.

>more MUH HOPE than Nagito.
I doubt it but we can only hope.

Would you dress your son like this?

>Monaca and Nagito have a son named Rantarou
>Monaca, now a hopeslut, builds Hopebot
>Rantarou and Hopebot are behind the killing game whose purpose to spread Hope across the entire universe
I solved V3

cosplayer is detective
cosplayer disguise detective as the fake cosplayer , she does the murder and blames detective of it betraying him

obvious shit , but still kinda cool in a game

Fuck no. He should show more skin.

These talents have such good execution potential.

Who's gonna be the weedman of this game?

Purple Astroweed
he is even smoking dank kush in the art

>How do stay in a fandom for this game and not yet recognize the Japanese words for Hope and Despair at least?
The fandom is dumb, news at 11. But this pun likely will be changed in the localization if NISA puts up any effort at all. If they don't we'll know what to expect.

>it'll be Hoop, or Houp, or Hopp

So who do you all think you'll FTE at this point? I see myself immediately rushing to complete Dictator, then depending on the state of the plot and who's not dead going for Babysitter, Magician, or Folklorist.

my favorite character so far

Dictator first, then Folklorist or Astronaut. If they end up dead, I don't know.

He can be HoBo(t)

I really hope the mastermind this time is one of the characters you've been interacting with throughout the trials and not basically a new character like Junko and Izuru were.

I will be fucking mad if they dont pull out a Umineko joke with the magician character.

>They are criminals

Source?

All I read was that the school this time is surrounded by a cage, like a prison.

It's a gifted inmates academy. It's said in the text.

DR3 metajokes and this game cast twins (One of which is a maid no less, the other a fucking detective) AND a magician who's definitely not dressed like a witch on purpose makes me believe Kodaka read Umineko recently.

who cares most of them (the most interesting ones) are gonna die

>implying she won't get killed by tiki man in the first few chapters

What does the text at the bottom say? Is Green Nagito an alternate player character?

Nah, it talks about how he's also got a ??? talent like people in the previous games, along with something about Kaede.

People are already speculating DRv3 is going to combine story elements from both DR1 and DR2 to murder/execute Kaede and someone will take over the MC spot

What do you think? Does she deserve it?

I think she has a very good chance of dying in case 5, but no way in hell is she dying at any other point in time.

DR has severe sameface issues, why are you even having discussion
Makoto looks like a cuter girl than most of the girls in DR1, who gives a shit

People are retarded or just hopebot shills
Kaede will live until the end, there no way they specially scouted Junko's play actress just to kill her

>DR has severe sameface issues
For you, some peoples aren't blind.

Hello, fellow parents, so your kid commit a crime and you dont want him to spend years of education on a dirty jail full of bad influence? Why not send him or her to our all new correctional facilitiy for talented children? We have everything to make those naughty kids went back to the way of hope. Call us now and you will get the first month for free. That's right. First month for free.

I want to _____ this qt

I don't want to play a game taking place in a world where my waifu died.

Did you not see the literal Metal gear character?

Rape

Kyoko's fine don't worry about it

Deserve's got nothin' to do with it.

>DR1 was MG1
>DR2 was MGS2
>DR3 was Rising

What will DRV3 be?

I guess she's fine in our hearts.
But ;_;

There's no way this can be as bad as the DR3 anime, right?

Well, this is coming next month
youtube.com/watch?v=Rvl95iitb1g

Oh boy

BEST GIRL RIGHT HERE FUCKING MAGIC

Ah, so that's where this image comes from. Or is it not?

Yes

Same series, different game.

Nope

>not knowing who Sonia "Best Girl" Nevermind is

That character is a goldmine for lines like that.

Why are you pretending Kodaka knows how to write

NO, THAT'S WRONG

If you think about it logically you can easily deduce the twist of this game.

In DR1 case 5, it seems like your partner is the killer.

In DR2 Case 5, your partner IS the killer.

In DRv3 Case 5 YOU are the killer.

That's why the ability to lie in the trials was added.

Shouldn't someone getting away with murder mean the game ends after that?

>They're making another one
Why?

>eyelashes

That guy has a vagina.

You mean like Byakuya?

>dictator-kun drinking not!fanta

Is he the dictator of Mexico or what?

Eyelashes?

Best girl: meido

Best overall: stalin-kun

>dictator has japanese name

WHAT IS HE THE DICTATOR OF

I fucked up.

The Detective is obviously gonna die first.

>Cred Forums is a manlet

Like pottery

I also like how they named the tennis player Ryoma

This isn't right

The second game is 4 years old user. Do you like having your favorite franchises fall into obscurity?

>Case 1
>Murdered
Inventor
>Executed
Cosplayer

>Case 2
>Murdered
Detective
>Executed
Folclore
>Case 3
>Murdered
Tenis and Magician
>Executed
Maid
>Case 4
>Murdered
Bug Catcher
>Executed
Masc dude
>Case 5
>Murdered
Keebo
Astronaut
>Executed
Nagito 2.0 (also probably the ultimate serial killer)
>Survivors
Kaede
Nurse
Aoi Alola
Ultimate Hitler

One of them are.

>all these people who think Ultimate ??? isn't the biggest red herring piece of shit of all time

Its like you guys didn't even play the games.

Why is the sameface so strong in this series?

Danganronpa V3 is one big red herring
When you put the game in it'll just be Ultra Despair Girls 2: Junko's the mastermind again edition

>notJunko the Doc Ock bdsm fetishist and My Little Dictator can't possibly be this cute!

That assumes that the rules haven't been changed.

he's just gonna be the next luckster

I'm telling you guys, that's literally going to be his ultimate title.

The Ultimate Unknown
He's/She's an enigma--a wild card