Yakuza 0 Console exclusive on PS4

>Yakuza 0 Console exclusive on PS4
>Literally confirms that it's coming to PC

Tell me Cred Forums, why did you buy a PS4 exactly?

Honestly, that series needs more exposure in general, and bringing it to other platforms would other help it get localized more quickly.

>>Literally confirms that it's coming to PC
How does it feel to be literally retarded?

For Gravity Rush 2 and TLG, why do you ask?

It was funny, most of the people who was crying or the eventuality of a PC version were the people who don't buy the game at all

For Bloodborne.

Isn't that becasue its also on the ps3 in japan, or was that 6?

Sega already confirmed you won't be able to steal this game.

Yakuza 1 to 5 are in PS3

Yakuza 0 and 6 will be in PS4

*Yakuza 3 to 5

Yakuza 0 released on PS3 as well, yeah. It's only releasing on PS4 in west.

Yakuza 6 has a completely new engine and can only run on PS4.

You're fucking retarded. They obviously said it because they already planned a PC version and still want people to preorder the inferior one.

This.

>tfw when haruka is a slut

PC, mobile or whatever other version they may release, it's just bizarre to put a "console exclusive" logo on a package.
It's retarded.

Not to mention Kiryu uses an Xperia phone in Yakuza 6. It's like Snake using Dualshock 3 in MGS4

>implying it would be hard for them to change it to somy or sony wouldn't give them the okay anyways

It's marketing for their console. A random person/parent/retard walks into a store, looks at games, a lot of games have PS4 exclusive on the cover - welp, guess I'll buy this one.

>beliveing their lies

Yo tears will be mighty delicious when the truth reveals.

HD Collection.

Why would sega lie though? They port nearly everything to the pc. If it was planned I'm sure they would have announced it by now.

How should I get into the Yakuza games? Emulate 1 and 2, then play the rest on PS3?

Its staying on the ps4 you dumb cunt
you answered your own question

Just wanted some confirmation, dawg. The PS3 HD collection for 1 and 2 is JP-only, right?

It means that west will get only ps4 version, no ps3 version for us.

Yes, if your weeb level is high enough you can play it japanese if you can read it. The HD collection is garbage anyways, you should stay away from it.

as a PS4 owner and long-time Yakuza fan I hope that it does come out on PC so more people can enjoy the game

Why do we have this thread every day?

Cred Forums is a hivemind, if we can get more faggots buying yakuza 0 we might have a chance of getting a localized version of yakuza 6

Im fuckin buying that shit. Never got a chance to play any of them. Going to start with 0.

Sony Walkman is used in Peace Walker, Ground Zeroes and TPP yet they're still on Xbox and PC.

>PCucks begging on a sony forum
top fucking kek.

It worked out with Nier Automata.

>The HD collection is garbage

No? It's exactly the same as the PS2 games, just in 60fps.

Nier was never going to be an exclusive with SE mindset

Platform wars will destroy Yakuza threads.
Fuck all of you.

Its on wiiu too for some reason

The Yakuza 3 hate circlejerk and whining about MCs that aren't Kiryu already kinda did that for me.

But user, it's a fact that Yakuza 3 has the best Majima theme

Want to relearn your moves? Got to fight majima. The reason it's stupid because it interrupts core characterisation of Majima. He was a psycho maniac with a sense of unpredictability. Now he is tied down to a core game mechanic where Kazuma's default moveset/style is gimped unless you do all the majima fights. This isn't a problem with the first Yakuza game, previously you could have a max leveled Kazuma if you finished all the subquests or grinded out exp to unlock all his moves and won't reduce Majima to a comic relief character

user... ...There's a difference between HD Collection and Kiwami

To test waters if there was an audience and it didn't work out

but that's because kojima fellates sony daily and they okayed it.
Beside, it's fine for a walkman or a phone to be on a different console but snake was actually using a ps3 controller so it's different

>Tell me Cred Forums, why did you buy a PS4 exactly?
Because this sudden trend of porting everything was just that: sudden.
I wouldn't even be upset about it if companies would just be upfront and announce the actual platforms right away. None of this two months later shit that makes me feel tricked.

>not enough exclusives to fill up the box
>had to put ratchet and clank on there twice

Dammit, I thought it was a yakuza thread from the image. Not like you faggots played the other entries in the series anyway.

They are both just sony products I use sony controllers on PC

My point still stands about Kiwami and there is no English version of HD collection.

While I think that Yakuza 3 has the best sound direction, I find it's Majima theme the weakest so far.

That's cool and all but the HD collection isn't garbage.

So why is it that the master race is costantly begging for ports?

Really? Weaker than 4's?

>Sega already said a PC version is not happening
>"n-no they are lying it's totally confirmed!"

Why people do this? It's like if you enjoy being on denial

I like his Y4 theme. Especially with how cutscene transitioned to gameplay with it playing on.

Same breh. The drop was hype.

Some people would rather pay $60 for a game than $460.

I own a PS4 (and have a Pro on preorder). I'll buy it day 1 on Ps4 and enjoy the fuck out of it. I do hope it comes to PC just for better res and frame rate. Plus I prefer how backwards compatible PC is. In 20 years ill still be able to play PC games with ease. Not the same can be said for 20 year old console games.

I'll be buying PS4 solely for this and I hope this happens in the future as well.

Yup, I would rather every game be on every platform. Gives people more options. If people only wanna drop 300 bucks or whatever a PS4 fat costs I want them to be able to play every game that comes out just the same way I want people who drop 800 bucks on a PC to be able to play every game that comes out.

Even though MS is a shitty company as a whole I gotta give it to them for this play anywhere thing they started. Just let people play the games where they want.

I know Sony put PS Now on PC but that shit doesn't work for any kind of action game. On a slow RPG it would be ok but your getting like 150ms + input lag on it.

I have zero knowledge on yakuza. Is Yakuza 0 a prequel?

Yes

It's before it became Kiryu and Friends.

Here we go again

>Day One edition comes with a business card holder

I'm ready.

>pc
>buying games

>had to delete Nier Automata and all shittunia

kek

With the frame drops in the demo, I really do hope it comes to PC. That, or they remove some of the garbage that flies around if you fight someone in a store.

>why did you buy a PS4 exactly?

I bought it for:

- Bloodborne
- Uncharted Series
- Ratchet and Clack
- Until Dawn
- DIgimon Cyber Sleuth
- Infamous Second Son
- Driveclub
- Gravity Rush remaster
- Gravity Rush 2
- The Last Guardian
- Final Fantasy VII Remake
- Horizon ZD

Why did you start this thread user?

pcfats BTFO

My computer has problems 9 times outta ten, and I'm too autistic to fix it.

PS4 is easy, and I like Bloodborne/2 free games a month

You're mistaking Yakuza 0 with 6, I think.

For my Gundam and Japanese/Asia exclusive weeb games, why else? What are you, some kinda wise guy?

Oh I am, my bad.

>free

I bought a PS4 because I'm a video game enthusiast who can actually afford his hobby. Same reason I buy every console/handheld other than Xbox in addition to a PC with breddy gud specs.

I don't need to limit myself to one platform and then act smug about it on the internet

yeah, I know it's 10 or so bucks a month, but the total of the games comes to around 40 bucks usually, so I still think it's good.

>tfw no English version of Kenzan or Ishin
>tfw no PS4 era Way of the Samurai