Tfw can't enjoy vidya anymore and have no desire to play them

>tfw can't enjoy vidya anymore and have no desire to play them

Fuck off

You first

Same

that's why i drink

Try taking a break from vidya. Then give it a go on like a few months

Basically this. It somehow gets me back in the mood like when I was younger. But even that's beginning to fade. Only bannerlord can save me now

Faggot

nigger

Smoking dude weed lmao is better for this

Do stuff

I thought the same, then I found Titan Quest and later on Grim Dawn.

Thank me later.

QUICK POST >YFW YOU STILL ENJOY VIDEOGAMES!!! MAKE THESE FEELFAGS JEALOUS

That's what happens when you don't have any other passions beyond vidya, fag.

This is what I do, usually the break consists of shitposting

Or he could be depressed you fucking idiot

Depression isn't real you fucking retard, he probably just needs vitamins. You depression fags are fucking stupid I swear, can't even have a proper diet.

take interest in politics and the world around you visit Cred Forums for a while

worked for me. MAGA

>Depression isn't real you fucking retard

>lol you're not depressed guise just be happy!
Man Cred Forums is stupid from all the vidya

haha, good idea, nice meme, hahaha, that's making everything worse.

If that were the case then we need to release many pf those people stuck in mental institution that suffer from depression since itd not real

>lol i'm a pussy give me pills to cope please!@!@!!!

there are a lot of factors that go into "depression" brain chemistry being one of them.

Who said anything about taking pills?

Those people are just fucking weak and should be exterminated. Go ahead and call me edgy, you're still a bitch.

Exactly, vitamin deficiency since you stupid depressed assholes can't maintain a proper diet, hence you need pills.

Is this hard for your stupid ass to understand?

bitch please pills don't work. The only cure it a bottle of scotch and a bullet in the head

Which is affected by diet and even exercise which releases chemicals in your brain to combat depression.

>he thinks pills in general work

That's a good antidote, I agree.

probably need more than vitamins depending on the situation no one on Cred Forums is a doctor

>taking poor bait

>everything i disagree with is bait

>MOM, MOM! LOOK IM BEING EDGY ON A CHINESE DOG SMOKER FORUM

so depression is caused by vitamin deficiency, which mean depression is real. I thought you said it wasn't?

You guys fell for b8

>eating, sleeping and fapping are the only things I do and enjoy anymore

So depression is real then?
Make up your mind

PILLS HERE

>enjoy vidya and want to play but too depressed and my life is such a mess that it's hard to fully enjoy it

i tried weed once, it did jack shit

Then fuck off to /r9k/.
This is a vidya board

jep
Me too
If it werden' for sjws destroying video games I would have probably never gotten involved with politics

It even motivated me to campain for brexit

I concur.

Wheres the video games?

You don't get high the first time

What else is new?

TFW going from being bored with video games to playing them all day like being a kid again.

Dude drugs seriously are the answer. Get some pot and love video games again.

It's a common side effect to the incessant stream of shitty games constantly releasing these days.

Try darksouls. Nothing else comes close.

still unreliable garbage

Just be thankful you didn't fall for the get a job meme.
Im starting a grounds keeping job contracted by the govt and we need to be there by 5:50am and its around 40 minute drive. I gotta be awake at 4:30am. Ahhhhhh!!!!!!! KILL. ME.

alcohol works better.

Get of Cred Forums then gay nigger

Categorically untrue

Fuck alcohol. I can never drink without puking.

weed is just so boring. I grew out of it in highschool.

Depression isn't real, vitamin deficiency is. I guess depression fags genuinely are retarded.

You're right it isn't real. But losing interest in everything because well... nothing on earth is intrinsically beautiful, interesting or worth caring about is most definitely real.

The word is so misused though. People will use it often for circumstantial sadness in cases like ooooh I lost my girlfriend, ooooh my mom died etc etc.

Melancholic depression requires no circumstantial reason. It just requires a rational lucid/sterile mind and enough space to spread out it's vaporous sullen wings.

Still the most retarded post I've seen

/fit/ is laughing at you

cocaine is such a bore, never liked it

Feel kind of similar.
Bought a couple games on steam, added a couple old games I never got to play on emulator, and found some ps3 games I still need to finish.
Haven't touched a single one for a month.

That's because you gave in to v memes that all games are shit.

Just look up metacritic scores for games on whatever platform you own and peruse anything scored 75 and up. There should be something in there that might interest you. It helps to make a list and then research the games. It's what I did for ps4 and wiiu. Seems to be working for me.

does /fit/ have an argument? apparently not kek

I'M laughing at YOU

jesus what an autist. Won't even give him a you.

Probably because you don't know how to give a you.

Oh shit that is pretty good but I won't be tricked into giving away such a precocious (you)

You probably ran out of yous, i'm sure of it.

Oh yeah well I am going to give away this free (you) to this other man.

Just look at that picture. Probably something (you) worth.

Could have been bad weed, could have inhaled incorrectly. Obviously you're not magically immune to its effects.

Give me one

say please and you will get a you.

Please give me sympathy for my shit schedule

Haha you fool, you have indirectly given me a you. I have won this confrontation.

Man I remember having a job. Shit was fucked. Sounds like your shit is pretty fucked too. I hope things will get better.

Fuck I lost.

Have a pity you.

Ever since i started studying/working/lifting i have had absolutely 0 interest in video games. And this was 2 years ago.

Weirdly enough, i still hang out here though, no idea why.

This one (you) was all I needed to survive! Thanks!

Because you're still a bitch.

Forgot to play your daily anime game?

>iktfb

Yeah, i was spending too much time banging ur girl.

no one here actually plays video games, it's pretty obvious

Nah brah I get fucking lit and play Call of duty with my gf brah.

Can't pull that line on me, I still enjoy games. Brah.

>Cred Forums is getting this desperate

Lol I am the guy who posted that pic and I'm glad I could assist (you).

*nods respectfully towards (You)*

stop making these fucking threads everyday

no one cares that you have depression you special snowflake lil bitch

Depression isn't real

I get paid $17 an hour. But I don't want to get up that early. What the fuck do I do.

>tfw don't play vidya because you have so many games that you can't decide on one

>17 dollars is a lot

Whoa, you're really cool.

I wish you kids would lose your desire to shitpost here.

>inb4 I'm a le oldfag look at me!

How old are you? Just tell me. Country of origin, too.

Why

I was getting paid $9 part time as a janitor. Yes $17 is a lot for a fucking loser like me.

Do you have a nice ass?

It's alright. It's not flat at least. I'm fairly thin too. What I wouldn't give to let someone own me so I could live in their house and clean up and cook for them. Sadly I'm a male :(

White people are the most cucked ethnicity in the world. You let shitskins take over your countries, you let your women influence all your past times and you willfully indulge in your shitty autistic memes that deteriorate your minds.

Just go extinct already.

Why are we white people so generally beta. I wish i wasn't born white male.

>107 replies