Kyle Rowley ie lead designer on Quantum Break is now gameplay lead on Cyberpunk 2077

>Kyle Rowley ie lead designer on Quantum Break is now gameplay lead on Cyberpunk 2077
>Also a Rockstar North developer is now working as a gameplay producer on Cyberpunk 2077
>literally bunch of SJW numale americans working on Cyberpunk 2077

Where were you when Cyberpunk was confirmed to be garbage? Was it worth the wait?

twitter.com/TimePirateNinja/status/778992278534811650

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ciPu4DnKBuM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Rockstar
>numales

u wot m8?

holy shit fuck off please

Americans are expensive, unoriginal and very inefficient coders. Say goodbye to the slav magic.

>someone working on a videogame has opinions I don't agree with
GG ASSEMBLE, WE CAN'T LET THEM GET AWAY WITH THIS!

>tfw MY name is Kyle

he's a producer, not a coder...Rockstar has produced some of the best games ever.

>rockstars games
>some of the best games ever

you need to be 18 or older to post here kiddo

>Rockstar has produced some of the best games ever.
maybe 2 but not more

The irony. Get over your paranoia faggot

>Rockstar
>American

>Rockstar
>Remedy
>numales

>paranoia

those 2 people joining Cyberpunk team is just the start. The red flags are there, Cyberpunk 2077 is going to be a mess

Quantum Break is a great game that had this shitty TV show forced into it killing Remedy's trademarked atmospheric setting. Is that MS or Remedys fault? I'm not sure but the core gameplay of QB is aces. When does the Steam version come out? Maybe less shit posting will happen when it comes out

you're saying GTA V is a bad game for its genre? Red Dead Redemption is a bad game for its genre?

They may not be YOUR favorite games, but I can't expect a COD fan to understand that.

Also I bet you $1,000,000 I am older than anyone in this thread.

What makes Cred Forums NOT a bunch of "nu males" themselves? It seems to be a catch all for pussy white guys and that describes this place pretty well.

>Rockstar North
>numale
>Americans
0 points. Try again.

Rockstar North are a Scottish studio you massive retard

that is the start? Not like the decade-long delay?

witcher 3 was already sjw

here's a list of AAA SJW devs:
Bioware

that's it

>Numale
>SJW
Kill yourself

I always find it hilarious how many people don't realise the GTA series is made by Brits. Liverpudlians no less.

Forgot their friend there, famalam

Well GTA V is the worst GTA ever made and Quantum Break is the worst game Remedy has ever made so if you don't think that's worrying I don't know what is

I was gonna make a snarky post but it seems OP is already thoroughly BTFO.

Cheers, gents.

meant to reply

Josh Sawyer is an sjw and new vegas was the best fallout.

It's pretty amazing considering how much of a SJW shithole Scotland is

git tey fuk

>throwing SJW and numale around just for the hell of it now.

where were you when Cred Forums turned into reddit?

i almost miss Cred Forums when everyone used the word "cuck" to describe everything. what the fuck happened?

GTAV is a fucking awful game for its genre and any others it emulates

Apparently stating the facts and then bunch of drones defending trying to convince "yes nothing is wrong goyim, everything is fine" is getting BTFO.

well at least explain your opinion. I don't care about QB but GTA V has been widely received to have improved upon GTA IV in almost every respect.

You've obviously never spent any time in Scotland.

2010 happened

Okay what games does it emulate, and/or which are better?

GTA London 1969 and GTALondon1961

>GTAV is better than IV, the least appreciated game in the series
>this somehow makes it superior or even on par with VC or SA, the only decent games in the series

How's it feel to be completely retarded?

I live in Scotland and that's bullshit. Stop basing your world views on memes.

Thanks for letting me know, OP. Gotta inform NeoGaf about the great news.

>games
Genres
GTAV is a shitty TPS and a shitty racing game

Having the black people in that game isn't SJW it's pandering to the overwhelming amount of black people who play that game on console.

I can't say what it feels like to be you, but I guess you want to spout your opinions without any discussion.

cheers.

I want Cred Forums to leave

So what's the difference between betas and nu-males? Because nearly everyone I've ever met who uses Cred Forums is a pencil neck with a fucked up voice and bad posture.

And I want americans to leave my slav game companies alone but whan can you do

Not seen that image before, fucking love it, sums up neo-feminism very neatly.

>Please erase any media I disagree with and replace it with my own values which I will pretend are the values of an entire nation.

>give clear reference points to what GTAV fails to live up to
>your only response is a reaction image and "lol no u"
Wow you sure told me

glad we can agree on something.

>Cyberpunk 2077
Who cares, just play Deathwing until Streum On works on E.Y.E 2. At this rate it will be released first anyway

Oh thanks faggot, now I'm desperate for EYE 2. I would never have that in my head without you planting it there. Goddammit my life is ruined.

Nu-males and Cred Forums betas are the same losers, the only difference is nu-males are in their 30s so their hair is thinner.
Nu-males also tend to have wives or girlfriends so that angers Cred Forums betas too, who try make themselves feel better by simply memeing harder.

quantum break was pretty good man. only fault really was how short it was. and i fail to see how a rock star dev is gonna ruin the game

>Rockstar North
>American

Are you for real?

well that kyle rowley guy is for sure

>Kyle Rowley
>K Rowley
>Krowley
>Crowley
>Alistair Crowley
Quantum Break confirmed for magico-religious doctrine.

was confirmed to be garbage when cdpr announced it

>make 3 games
>they are basically the same game
>not one of them is fun and you make the same mistakes over and over, and new mistakes each time, not learning anything or ever getting better

holy shit what a failed thread

reddit hates being called cuck or numale. You're the reddit, son.

not as much as your life

Our lives are just shitpost threads on the imageboard of reality.

>decade-long delay
You what?
They didn't even start development until Blood & Wine was finished.
>inb4 b-but the reveal trailer!
That was a declaration of their intent to make CP77, not that they were currently making it.
Idiot.

Dude, sweet opinions, bro. Can I subscribe to your blog, give you patreonbux and suck your cock?

CDPR is just Cheap labor: the studio. Their games are pretty meh, but there's so much content people love them. Slav lives are cheap

weakest bait of the week so far

How old are you?

SCOTLAND youtu.be/ciPu4DnKBuM FOREVER

Well we already knew the game would have a NOGUNZ theme to it.

Are you surprised?