What are your thoughts on Enter the Matrix/The Path of Neo...

What are your thoughts on Enter the Matrix/The Path of Neo? I'm a big fan of all three films in the trilogy and was wondering if these are worth playing. If so, which version is the best?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZKpFFD7aX3c
youtube.com/watch?v=1TLJb9NZN0I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Literally every one who played Enter The Matrix back when It was released were scratching their heads over why you didn't play as Neo.

I vaguely remember playing this. Found it to be awesome back then.

Then again, I must've been like 12 at the time, and a huge matrix fan. Can't be good for objectively looking at vidya.

Live action cutscenes as far as I recall. pretty cool.

Fucking this. Also this game was buggy as shit.

One of my guilty pleasures.

Still an OK game at the time, nothing amazing gameplay wise. Captures the vibe of the film nicely though.

I got kind of triggered by the bullets coming out of gun barrels at different angles while in slow motion. Seemed like a pretty fun game, my brother played it mostly

Dogshit/actually-fucking-amazing

PC or consoles?

Also does EtM add much to the lore or story?

All I remember is these square wheels

Path of Neo was pretty fun, but it felt like three separate games smashed into one with how the progression kept changing.

And then there was all this weird shit like fighting giant fire ants in an M.C. Esher-like world and the whole mega-smith made out of smiths. I guess that was just Shiny's way of getting their wackiness out there after being unable to work on their own IPs for so long.

Enter the Matrix was fun. It's a poor man's Max Payne gameplay wise that tied into the second movie. But it gets really repetitive half way in and there are two "driving" missions that suck.

solid 5 out of 10 just to throw out arbitrary numbers.

Path of Neo is pretty shit. After the plot of the first movie it goes down hill fast. Best part about it is the big ass middle finger the Wachoski's threw up at everyone who bitched about the ending of Revolutions.

3 out of 10

Like mega-smith or MC Esher world was anymore outrageous than what the two latter Matrix movies pulled.

Is this the Dreamcast version or something?

Kinda?

Ghost's relationship with Trinity is fleshed out. Niobe's importance in Revolutions is explained in you play as her. Those are the big details that go unanswered in the movies.

>the sequels were bad meme

fuck off

PC version. I played it on Pentium 4 and GF4. I don't know if they fixed it or not.

The films are garbage but EtM is decent fun. Nothing amazing and very unpolished but solid entertainment.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZKpFFD7aX3c

I'm sorry that big words scare you user.

Best part of the game was the hand-to-hand fighting, loved the way the camera shifted when you were one to one with someone

Path of Neo was just strange, I forgot about MC Escher world until someone here brought it up

Reloaded was the best one desu

>Path of Neo was just strange, I forgot about MC Escher world until someone here brought it up

Path of Neo was just them fucking about because the biggest complaint about EtM was that you couldn't play as Neo so they made a strange as fuck game with "Side Stories" about Neo discovering his powers along with the main film scenes.

>MFW the ending

I bought that game as a kid because it looked cool and I liked the matrix, but my laptop wasn't good enough to run it.

I agree.

I tried too hard to like it but controls and graphics were shit.

EtM is ok, PoN is great.

youtube.com/watch?v=1TLJb9NZN0I
This is gold

>one of the wachowskis are pink
subtle