⭐FFXIV⭐

How are your Wondrous Tails going Cred Forums? Are you enjoying Patch 3.4?

So I play this game with my girlfriend right (she's a healer I'm a tank) and she's usually doing things like playing with my feet or touching my back while we do stuff so she doesn't have much time to 'deepees'. I can't tell you the number of times I've had fucking hairy sweaty nerdfucks try and tell my girlfriend how to play. I tell them she's doing her job and if they don't like it they can leave (she doesn't write too well otherwise she'd tell them off herself lol).

If that doesn't shut them up her favorite thing to do is link them her completed relic weapon. Then before we finish the dungeon I go all, “Later losers me and my gf are gonna go erp irl lol”. I could taste the asspain.

What even is this post? Is this some kind of advanced shitposting?

Good post

Professional shitposter here, that's some basic level shitposting.

wtf I hate MMOs now

Wondrous Tails is the best idea they've had in a long time, with possibly the absolute worst execution they've ever done.
A weekly set of goals to achieve that encourages playing older content, while providing actually worthwhile rewards? Too good to be true.
Instead we got a stupid weekly lottery that gives jack shit unless you have god tier luck, and while the rewards are the exact same for everyone the actual things to do aren't? What a fucking failure.

Actually it encourage taking new players to said old content for the second chance bonus that let you have a better luck with those lottery as you say.

Like, retards who keep saying "hurr no bonus" will get no one in their WT parties.

If you were allowed to put 10 or 11 stamps on the board yeah, it wouldn't be that bad. But as it stands you have to have absolutely perfect luck to get 3 lines, and no amount of re-rolling makes it any less miserable of a design choice.

>Brown Haired Loli is Sun cat in picture
>Clearly a Moon Cat in game

The music from the patch was pretty good.

She's still a cutie so I'm okay with that.

I'm going forward and back

Loli Miqote tails are cute as fuck. What do loli potatoes look like?

i'm afraid i need to save your komaeda

SONIC
BOOM

Where does that song play? Is it a new PvP song?

Should I resub? I only got as far as getting the paladin class before quitting.

A12 phase 2

Oh. I haven't done Alexander yet because my item level is too low.

Can we play as them yet? I'm not coming back until we can.

Does WHM/AST sound like a decent healer comp now?
I'm not really sure how it would work out since AST doesn't really have the passive healing SCH does, but you have super good shields now on it.

FORWARD AND BACK AND THEN FORWARD AND BACK.

>Being able to play as anything fun race wise
>In FFXIV

You never really started the game then, come back but know paladin is probably the most boring thing you can play

Does the new content do something other than 2 new dungeons, a primal, a raid, and various systems that will be forgotten in 2 weeks?

Because after 2 years I've grown tired of the same thing every patch.

shit game

I sometimes fall asleep while playing paladin. Like I doze off then I wake up and the boss is almost dead without a lot of my involvement but dazed button presses to keep aggro on me.

>tfw off tanking is more fun and act has more mechanics to worry about since main tanking is just pop cds and use aggro combo

Was this the absolute worst time to start playing FFXIV? I don't know what it is about me but I always start playing an MMO right before it gets hit with a huge update.

Currently like level 12 having a blast, just enjoying the game casually right now.

>midas story so shit I don't even wanna raid anymore.

VIERA WHEN

I quit for real after 3.3.

Never touching this shitty game again.

>oh cool they put in a vath armor set and I'm already sworn with them
>have to be BLOODsworn to buy it from them

I thought sworn was the highest, has there always been a superfluous 8th rank?

You will never, NEVER, be more than 6 months behind the rest of the player base. The game is designed from the ground up to be super easy to catch up to everyone.

Once you catch up is when you start to see the problems. But the leveling experience is quite fun and they've really stepped up the story.

it's funny because in FFT they used red mage tech that the elf bitch used in the story

Yes.

You're missing out, it's my favorite fight in the game right now.

Can we play as loli C@s yet?

>Those 2 girls lurking out Hoary and Ocher in the Walking sand

>Khloe's depressed friend is probably the Miqo'te orphan
I kind of feel bad for calling Khloe an annoying shit on voice chat now.

>Walking sand
I meant Rising stones heh

You see pink miqi'tten hanging out in Khloe's stall now. I would have taken a screenshot but people keep going AFK in there.

I'll get around to it. I really like the songs and want to experience their context, it's just that grinding tomes is a bit on the boring side.

Take it easy, as long as you do your DRs everyday it should be rather quick.

I want to adopt them both and give them a home and cuddle them

It doesn't matter when you start playing really, the game's model is designed to make it really easy to catch up to other players.

It's a game that "gets better later", and in my case I only came to like it after hating it for 30 levels and sticking with it for friends. If you somehow already enjoy it you'll probably come to love it down the line, probably the best casual MMO on the market for all the flaws it has as a whole.

This user is right, I started in may and even spending a bunch of time screwing around, getting a couple potd weapons, grinding up other jobs for all the necessary class skills, wasting a few weeks on chocobo racing and breeding I still have 2 jobs at 60 and i220 and am going to catch up 3.4s msq this weekend when I have more time

I ship it

Do it. Then I can sneak in every night to rape them and threaten them saying if they tell anyone I'll kill their dog AND the neckbeard that adopted them before selling them to a pillow house in Aht Urhgan

>Thou wert wise to come hither
I fucking hate the English translation team of SE.

aw yea

must needs

PREY THEE FOR THE SUCKA

I still prefer it to capcom's aughtists

>tfw made 6mil this patch just selling materia that people are frothing over for a few days

Just bought the game since it was on sale.

What race? What server?

lala gilgamesh

>tfw someone sold an ornate chestpiece for just 2mil and you weren't the one who saw it first

Anything but lala.
Go for a higher population one.

Race and server don't matter, class does. It decides where you start and whether or not you'll have fun.

Starting cities: Ul'Dah > Limsa > Gridania in terms of story and characters.

Pugilist is probably the best thing to start as, you get the best starting city, one of the best class storylines, and the class that gets fun fastest of all classes.

Then once you get a feel for the game you can change to a different class if you feel like it. But other classes may take many hours to get fun.

I don't find server really matters, I'm playing on the smallest server of the game and I can still find plenty of people to do stuff with.

Race is strictly cosmetic, you get a free race change after one month of subscription I believe so if you're iffy you can change your mind then. A few races have stigma following them, but it's not really a big deal. A lot of people think catboys are shitters or whatever but odds are no one will bring it up to you, so just enjoy yourself.

Pugilist, Marauder and Arcanist are all decent starting classes that can become DPS, tank and healer and DPS respectively. One character can swap to any class at will down the line though.

Use this code on your account page for free shit: F3WSDRA7

Play either on a server on Primal or Aether, they are the most populated one.