If you can't finish the tutorial you wouldn't have fun with the game anyway

Driver

Fractured Space
KOTOR 1 and 2
Mount and Blade
Shogun 2

what?

is this nigger serious

But how do you know those games are good? How do you know you would want to see the game and have fun with it? You must have gotten past the tutorial which means you could like the rest of the game

Driver tutorial took me ~3 hours but it was worth it.

>new item or mechanic is introduced
>drawn out tutorial fucking begins

fuck dream team

Nowhere was it mentioned the games listed are good. Are you okay, user?

dumb frogposter

>Shogun 2
i know this feel

i just cant win at total war games.........

aaaaaaaaa please don't hit me wise frogposter

Name literally ONE video game that does this. You have to be the filthiest casual scum ever to not be able to finish the tutorial of any given game

Furi.

That has literally never happened, in any game ever

>Forced mini game
>Too difficult to beat
>Never get to see the rest of the game

>Fractured Space
>KOTOR 1 and 2
>Mount and Blade
Of course a retarded frogposter would be too incomptent to beat a goddamn tutorial

... behind you ...

Driver.

What is Driver?

>Driver
this game made me pretty mad

I will admit that the Shogun 2 tutorial is bizarrely difficult, as is tradition for the Total War series, but the game itself is easy as shit. The only remotely difficult part is getting the ridiculous victory conditions within the time frame.

Also, time to go play Shogun 2 now that I'm thinking about it.

>press b to crouch

Wind Waker if the first dungeon counts, fuck that stealth shit, made me drop the whole game.

And finished

>the game throws tutorials at you constantly
>you can't skip them
>or disable them
>or even speed up the text

Not entirely sure which Call of Duty it was but I know someone who isn't great at games but generally plays them on the lowest difficulty and he got stuck on a tutorial.

You had to go into a training exercise and run through a few rooms hitting targets. Trouble was the time limit is really strict and it doesn't lower for the difficulty setting. I took a few tries to do them all, he couldn't do them at all, had to give up.

Was really fucking stupid design.

>getting far in a game
>suddenly one of these appears
>progress grinds to a halt

Developers need to know that these fucking things are cancer if you don't know the 'trick' to doing them.

What trick?

Jet Set Radio... I could never pull off one of the tricks. Thankfully you can skip the tutorial and just go straight into the game.