Curving the missile and other webms thread

Curving the missile and other webms thread

Noice kill, what did you shoot down?

WHAT GAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It was me in the plane

I had no idea they could even shoot at planes.

Infested Planet user. Go kill some alien hordes.

What were you flying?

A Su-27 actually. Couldn't get a radar lock further out than they could laser me I believe.

Why didn't you go in with an R-27.
Also it didn't even look like you were maneuvering.

I didn't see the launch. It went much better when I tried again and paid more attention.

Also, I don't remember the loadout and I never remember which missiles do what anyway. But I assume it's infrared?

Yeah,the Russian version of the AIM-9.

Oh right more on why I didn't maneuver. I didn't think they could fire back other than with the cannon. So I was "sure" they were way out of range.

When not knowing your enemy turns fatal.

Who expects ATGMs to be fired at planes though?
I know the KA-50 with vikhrs has the option, but those are much smaller and feel more agile.

KA-50 is a beast, and was designed with A2A in mind, mainly against other helicopters. Also the Gazelle meme.

Speaking of the KA-50. What is the point of carrying bombs when you have rockets and missiles to engage targets from further out?

I mean it looks cool, but even the cannon would have done this job easier and more effectively.

does anyone know which game this is?

I don't even know, I think even the Apache irl can drop bombs.

Could be Rise of Flight

Because bombs have more explosives in them. Bombs are just severely underpowered in DCS and still have old shitty effects.

Doppler radar can't pick up targets when they fly too slow. And rotating blades don't help either when you have cold war era radars. I find gun kill from a steep dive is the most reliable choice for them.

Huh, I thought they jammed be. Because I got a radar much further out but lost the signal soon after every time. Maybe it was because they stopped and turned towards me no jamming.

I doubt that this version of apache in DCS have a radar jammer and jammers work differently. DCS simulates ground clutter, so you can get a solid lock against the sky contrast background and from a good distance, but then lose it even close, when the target is flying against the ground with a low relative speed to it. Radar can't filter out reflected background noise and spontaneously stops tracking.

Definitely Rise of Flight.

Man I wished I saved them, does anyone have those dreadnought webm's?

I'm especially looking for the one of the smaller ship killing the large one by warping through it.

bruh

Anybody have any Children of a dead earth webms?

What game OP?