“That is incorrect. I’m not involved at all, and I don’t know anything about it. Personally speaking...

“That is incorrect. I’m not involved at all, and I don’t know anything about it. Personally speaking, Metal Gear Solid is espionage to me, political fiction.”
“I don’t think zombies would appear in such a world.” (Kojima). “I never heard anything about that from [Kojima]. Personally, I consider Metal [Gears] to be bipedal weapons. I wonder if they’ll appear.” (Yoji Shinkawa). “A Metal Gear without a Metal [Gear]? That’s the Famicom version lol.”

siliconera.com/2016/09/17/hideo-kojima-never-involved-metal-gear-survive-shares-cheeky-comments/#uhVkUveDuPpwy0FX.99

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y6GqwBmOFEQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

weren't the parasite unit basically zombies?

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH you might trigger kojidrone

I can't stand this insufferable little fuck and his staff.

but what about giant wales in flames in the sky

Kojima is slowly becoming Hayter levels of pathetic.

>“I don’t think zombies would appear in such a world
>meanwhile, in the first game Kojima had George Lucas levels of control
youtube.com/watch?v=y6GqwBmOFEQ

It wasn't a literal whale.

its like 28 days later user

you just don't get it

No they were alive and has some gay super parasite.
I am surprised he never went with a nanomachines controlling a corpse thing, Vamp might qualify but he is alive

What about that cutscene early in shining lights, the security team go in to the quarantine platform and get attacked by zombies.

>I am surprised he never went with a nanomachines controlling a corpse thing
that's exactly what Screaming Mantis does in her fight. MGS4 also had literal nanomachine zombies

Oh yeah! Fuck now I remember, been years since I played MGS4.
Has konami said how they are zombies? They could go the whole nanomachine or parasite route.

Though I am not too interested in Metal Gear Stillborn.

>there's literal zombies in the MGS mainline series
>there's literal ghosts in Peace Walker and MGS5

>I don't think zombies would appear in such a world

Kojima is a fucking cuck.

Thanks user I just got promoted

But it's not a Metal Gear Solid game...

Promotions? What for?

Why is this the only question translated from the 30 minute TGS QA?

He answered way more important questions like: was Reedus naked when they mocapped, how he met Mads etc

Well, yes and no. They were more like super soldiers who were made from corpses. I figure his zombie comment is more like "zombies don't work with metal gear" not because they're too far fetched but because they just don't fit as well with the themes or gameplay or whatever.

Does Kojima even remember half the shit he's put into these games for the past 20+ years?

He's done a lot stupider shit than zombies

He's not wrong, metal gear has never had supernatural enemies. Everyone is human and even the wackier ones have some motive. The big evil in this is not human, it's just something to be survived and overcome.

>there's a literal monkey Big Boss in MGS canon

Kojima is a hack.

>metal gear has never had supernatural enemies.
What is the Sorrow and the flaming ghost of the Fury

I mean super natural as in beyond the normal bounds of what can be human. Both of those are still human and or human derived. The primary issue with the new take on a large zombie takeover is that there is nothing political or human involved, they are merely mindless monsters. The wackier craziest most rule breaking Williams still always have human perspectives and motivations, it's not just an issue of "they have magic power" and the people that can't get past that will never understand kojima.

DELETE DIS

>zombies aren't okay
>but ghosts, vampires, and nanomachine zombies are A-okay
Hey, remember that time Kojima was going to give Vamp zombie sharks in MGS2 but someone stepped in and told him to fuck off? I remember when Kojima wasn't George Lucas 2.0, good times.

Explain the political intrigue behind BB hunting Tigrexes in PW.

mind control=/=zombies

Cred Forums really is filled with dunces. school life must have been horrible for all of you

dude is 50 years old and looks 17 let him do what he wants

zombification in it's purest form is a altered state of mind caused by chemicals. Which I'd might add is more realistic and plausible than nanomachines controlling humans.

>let him do what he wants
It's becouse of that that he was kicked out of konami.

>Her brother Chico told Big Boss of a legend that Gear REX was a dinosaur that had been revived as a zombie and attacked people, with Big Boss expressing disbelief in the existence of zombies. Chico counters his argument by stating that Haiti plantations had used zombies as slaves for years, and had even handed down a secret zombie powder over many generations.
Oh, now what name is credited to Peace Walker again? Someone please jog my memory, I'm drawing blanks!

That is literally the exact answer I would expect him to give if he was secretly involved. Mark my words- Kojima is behind MG Survive and it is apart of Project OGRE. If what I am claiming turns out to not be true then I will delete my reddit account and hide in shame, and you will never hear from me again. But if and when Kojima is revealed to be the man behind MG Survive and all of this stuff in the media for the last year is proven to be apart of Kojimas ruse, all of you skeptics and deniers, all of you who have been coming on NBGO for the last year and shitting on people who believe in the ruse, each and every one of you better get on your knees and recite what Happy Gilmore says to Chubs (RIP)

>mgs is about espionage
all and only espionage that mgs games have is someone talking to you through a microphone from time to time and giving an insanely stupid "info" dump

mgs2 and 4 are disasters

Promotions!

>I don’t think zombies would appear in such a world.
Confirmed mistranslation.

Literal deflections a fifth grader might come up with. He's totally involved, that's the only possible reason he cannot literally think of anything less than incoherent claims to describe the new game.

I mean fuck, Survive isn't even an entry in the Metal Gear Solid series, and nowhere can you spot "Tactical Espionage Action" on the title. Yet he chooses to ignore this and he goes "muh MGS is tactical espionage action, this spin-off title acts like a spin-off title instead of being a mainline MGS entry, they totally fucked up". Wow.

Shinkawa takes it to the next level: "I consider Metal [Gears] to be bipedal weapons." Really made me think. Just look at all those Metal Gears in MGO and Touch (inb4 Gekkos).

It's as if Miyamoto suddenly leaves Nintendo, they make a new Mario Tennis and he's like "Personally speaking, Super Mario Brothers is about platforming to me, challenging mechanics. They aren't making a platformer." No fucking shit?

are you for real with these retarded posts
please stop

I may be on the fringe about Kojima's involvement, but you can deny those claims border on stupidity. Konami makes a spinoff game, and Kojima is surprised it's a spinoff game. How dumb can he get? It's literally MGO with zombies, and no, MGO1 and 2 had little to no political fiction. So they're not Metal Gear games by Kojima's definition.

Since Kojima is not really the example of a stupid uneducated hobo, it would seem likely that those claims are smoke and mirrors.

The way you write names in to indicate who said what confused the fuck out of me

It's an excerpt from the article. Blame Siliconera.

>little fuck
He's like 54 year old man