Wasteland 3 Announced

gematsu.com/2016/09/wasteland-3-announced

wasteland: nuclear winter edition

after wasteland 2, i'm not very excited

Bard's Tale IV when???
I don't care about shitty VNs like torment

what the hell, are they adding supernatural stuff? I only played 2 and i don't remember supernatural

I never played 2 but the first game was pretty comedic and had all sorts of sci fi elements included played for laughs. Those markings don't look too fantastical, they look like native cave writing.

Look interesting, always prefered snow compare to sand.
Also I need to finish wasteland 2, I drop the game after reaching rodia.

How about they fucking fix the issues with Wasteland 2 first? Like the constant crashes, glitches, memory leaks and general optimization.

Shit game gen3ral

Not interested. Shill off

That's good news. Better than anything coming form modern Obsidian at the very least.

I'm interested. Wasteland 2 was just alright, but with something to work off of for this game hopefully it'll be better

Is it FP/3rdP yet?

Don't be afraid to join the 21st century gents.

I would be so sad if that happened

Good thing it won't

>Don't be afraid to join the 21st century gents.
I bet you think voiced protag is also progress.

I hope the maps are a LOT more polished this time around.

>All the games should be the same generic thing and respect the ISO 9001

KYS, please.

>Wasteland 3 opens up the possibility to play through the campaign with a friend; both of you controlling your own squad of Rangers.

But FP games have been around for more than 30 years!

What's supernatural about that you dumb stupid whore?

That's a freaking robot and those are wall paintings.

You are so fucking inept it hurts.

Oh shit, on the ps4, my friends and I could easily couch co-op it. Sounds hype.

geez m8 i didn't notice that was a robot
besides why is a robot shooting electricity, electricity doesn't work like that

Looks better than Tranny desu

>wasteland 2 has some sjw , subtle, elements
>wasteland 3 will no doubt have unsubtle SJW elements
I seriously can't enjoy games that try to be clever with politics or science , outside of science fiction where it is meant to be stupid retarded fun , adding political statements through your characters as statements and not part of the character(if you're autistic you won't understand just like you won't understand if someone is laughing at you or with you).

We could use another NWN like game to be honest.

WL2 was a min/maxing paradise. Could be fun.

>>wasteland 2 has some sjw , subtle, elements
I don't remember noticing anything like that. You've got some examples?

Mechanic in Damonta and her wife and two particualrly annoying faggots in Rhodia.

I hope that it will turn out well. Don't really care about the multiplayer aspect but frozen colorado sounds nice.

>Mechanic in Damonta and her wife
Oh yeah, those lesbos.
>two particualrly annoying faggots in Rhodia.
can't recall

I'd say, that the lesbos didn't really have a sjw vibe to them. And considering how few gay characters there were, I wouldn't call them "sjw elements". Just characters in the game world that happened to be gay.
When comparing to Dragon Age etc. Wasteland 2 dindu nuffin

Gay is their only defining characteristic.

>Gay is their only defining characteristic.
Must be why I had forgotten them, then.
Oh well, it's not like any of the other NPCs were that memorable.

is this a render or actual graphics? it looks incredible

It could be prerendered backgrounds. In reality though it's probably a mockup.

>Kickstarter

Fucking why? I don't necessarily have a problem with Kickstarter, but didn't they make enough shekels from the release of Wasteland 2 to fund 3 on their own?

if wasteland 2 was even remotely good, i would get hype for a third turd

It's fig. Not sure what the difference is but I think they don't have to reach a specific goal to still get the funding.

I don't think Wasteland 2 sold that well

>implying you can make a game with a studio size of InXile with 3 million
It's PR and getting some extra funding along with it. Also some extra free testing and a sounding board to throw ideas at.

>Using Tim Schafer's shady kickstarter clone Fig

They were right

Reminder BG sold over 5 million copies. Niche games are better than focus group garbage anyways.

Fig is a horrible site designed to scam both the Kickstarter buyer ans any crowd funded investor.
Also when is Torment being released, they kickstarted and then kickstarter2d a lame expansion and still haven't release game!

I guess fine dining is antiquated because McDonalds sells more meals than that really good restaurant around the corner.

Admittedly WL2 wasn't without a flaw but it scratched my itch well enough to warrant a second playthrough.

and BG is 20 years old

>a lame expansion
Que?

18 actually.
NWN was also a million dollar seller and that was their last traditional RPG.

it's these kind of indie games that have room and possibilities to improve. Like the games after shadowrun returns.

reminder not to support indies who act like megajews

At least it's not Realtime with Pause

Curious why they thought that greenlight trash was somehow a threat. Sounds like overzealous lawyers in their employment.

>WE OWN DA NAME WASTELAND!

What faggots. Should someone hit them with a cease and desist for using "2" in their name?

yes! my body is ready