WHY THE FUCK DOESN'T THIS SHIT WORK?

WHY THE FUCK DOESN'T THIS SHIT WORK?

IT'S BEEN LIKE THIS ALL FUCKING DAY

FUCK SONY

Other urls found in this thread:

community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Network-Support/Access-denied-and-error-WS-37397-9/td-p/45558976
status.playstation.com
community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PS4-Support/Share-Error-E-82305F13/td-p/20587663
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Works fine one mine :^)

>Consoles....t-they just work right guys?

What's the problem, m8? Can't connect online? Is this a game issue? We can try to help but you got to tell us the details.

Go through the motions. Reboot your system, test your connection, reboot your modem, check your region to see if PSN in on maintenance (US is up and running). All that Jazz.

Nothing fucking works, that's the problem. Can't even sign up to goddamn playstation website.

uhm, did you try turning it off and on again?

Yes, numerous times.

Dude, THE WEBSITE, I try to browse on PC doesn't even work. What the fuck is going on

If you're in the US region that shouldn't be a problem. Sounds like you're been blocked. The only thing I can think of is that there's a parental block on it. Could that be a thing? Do you have some kind of nanny block for web sites? Those even block art sites, I'd know.

Type the error code on your search bar and find out what it is. Start from there.

I'm in Europe. I don't think someone could establish a parental block, I'm the only one using this console.

Just put in the game and play bro, that's how it works right?

are you even connected to the internet?

In other news, this months PS+ lineup is pretty good

Basically, this is my problem

community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Network-Support/Access-denied-and-error-WS-37397-9/td-p/45558976

...did you seriously ask me that? I'm typing all this shit now, am I not?

Did you blow on the cartridge?

>there are people in this thread right now that think a consolefriend is capable of troubleshooting anything

just sit there and try again later op. it's what you're going to end up doing anyway. if it doesn't start working by tommorow just throw it away and buy a ps4.5.

have you tried it while the console is upside-down?

The code is from an error uploading stuff. The common solution is to log off your account and to log in again.

This guy gets it

you need to pay more

I'll PM you the fix :)

okay, that I didn't try. I will do that

I'v run into this issue a few times myself, it's a oretty simple fix

Have you got a microwave big enough to fit the ps4 into?
If so first thing you want to do is set he power to it's lowest setting, too much heat makes the plastic brown
next you want to put the ps4 in for 10 seconds, any more and the ports will sweat
now this part is a bit tricky, when theres 3 seconds left on the timer you want to stop it and then flip the ps4 upside down and put it in for the remainder.
Imediatly connect it back up to your tv and try connecting now, if you still get an error you may need to send it back to sony, it should be covered by your warranty.

If you don't have a Microwave this can also be done in an oven, check your manual and adjust the time accordingly.

Hope it goes well for you user!

I find it amusing you actually took effort to type that out you fucking fruit

lol console fags

>reddit humor

just look up a fan fix and install/edit it, is that so hard?

Unitymedia / upc / cable - ds-lite tunnel? If yes you are fucked.

What the hell do you mean I'm fucked?

google says sign out of psn then sign back in and the error is regarding some shit about image uploading not working for some reason

That everythings going to be ok I'm sure

Har Har

How the fuck am I fucked if sony fucked something up with my system?

>sonyggers
HAHAHA

by having a shitty ISP.

I had problems with PSN as well today. Im from EU, but I wasnt able for quite a while to check my achievements online, so there seems to be something up with PSN today. Just so you got to see at least one non-troll answer. Not really helpful, but whatever.

I don't see the problem, you don't need the internet to watch blurays.

reminder you are paying for this shit.

its must be christmas somewhere

Nigga whatchu finna do? Mines been working all day long. Currently playing Project Cars right this moment.

Oh shit Sony banned the first wave of Vita hackers

Hope you faggots did it signed out of PSN

All this butthurt. I love it.

Actually, pretty fucking helpful, I've assumed something must be up in EU and I needed confirmation, like the one I got now from you.

>it just werks

actually sometimes you do
some movies require certain firmware versions

>s-shit my pathetic joke didn't work, better move goalpost!

fuck off

PSN is blocking your ipv4 tunnel (which you share with alot if users). Get native ipv4

EU here and I got no problems

Try throwing it in the bin.

>Be retarded
>Pay for Internet
>Pay for console to play downgraded games
>Pay to play console online
>Still can't play console online

that's not what "moving the goalpost" is you fucking console faggot

It is, you tried to make me fall for this pathetic ruse, since I'm not 5 I didn't so you moved on from trying to trick me to mocking my butthurt

it's the definition of moving goalposts

boy I am sure glad I'm not as dumb as you are

status.playstation.com

>Cred Forums education
Smdhtbqhwyfamalam

I don't think that's the same guy, also you're pretty upset about it so I think a troll counts that as a win

I'm actually a fucking genius you subhuman, suck on that

I could bet like 100$ I'm smarter than you, I'm just smarter than 99% of people. The extra buck is just me looking down on you.

I am a lifelong console fag and this just pisses me off.

They're supposed to "just work". It's a 100% homogeneous hardware and software environment. Up to ten years ago, there were no patches, to system failures, no updates, and you could still press power on and the thing would (eventually) boot up.

Now? Holy fucking shit. 250MB Updates out the ass just to play the fucking game. Pay to play online services that go down over the holidays. Zero day patches, glitches, crashes all over the fucking shop on AAA titles. Interfaces covered with social button, network, netflix, more-shit-i-dont-care-about garbage.

I just wanted to fucking play video games man.

It is both depressing and infuriating to see standards slip into the toilet over a relatively short period. The gold standard is the fucking Atari: 1) Insert game 1) Press power 3) Play. Literally 5 second boot times. Now I'm stuck with maybe 5-20 controller inputs and 2-5 minute waiting times to get into gameplay. The patch downloads begin to put me off powering the fucking thing up anymore.

About the only exception is the 3DS. Open the shell: BOOM, right where you left off. I really appreciate it. The rest.... assholes. Couldn't tell a console industry from a fucking online casio website.

Don't even get me started on the "games".

Is this copypasta?

>I'm so smart I know the best place for tech support is Cred Forums

>no system failures
>posts ps2

>PS2
>No system failures

Nature of the beast. As games get bigger and more complicated there is more to go wrong. There have always been glitched, always been issues, they just get more complicated as games and game development does, too.

>all day

Maybe you should have been at work instead.

Lol, like I was trying to get a tech support here.

This place is for shitposting and this is what I did - shitposted my problem. Contrary to popular belief, this IS my personal blog.

Meanwhile, I've been working on a fix in the background.

>You fool, it was all part of my genius plan!

why should he work on a fucking sunday?

It's Tuesday

user it's not Sunday.
Please wake up.

I literally just typed it.

And another thing. Don't give me that master race bullshit. Sitting around nursing drivers and patches and compatibility issues and WINDOWS FUCKING 8 is not a solution. It's an alternative yes, but it doesn't solve the problem.

At no point in my post could I possibly have been referring to hardware issues. I'm talking about the basics of industrial design in the home video game market. You're talking about what happens to old broken PS2s. I'm talking about how consoles are turning into shitty PCs with shitty PC UIs and software issues.

>As games get bigger and more complicated there is more to go wrong.
That is no excuse for the UI problems, the longer boot times, or the unreasonably large and frequent patches. I know the PS4 tries to mitigate this at least, but it's a shoddy presentation in an industry that used to pride itself on "Just Working".

The saddest part is I can see this just getting worse and worse. The XboxOne runs fucking Windows 10. Fucking Windows.
Its the end of the world.

What

>having bad luck
>2016

>luck

Did you ever think about it this way, what if you didnt have a console, what if you had no interest in ever owning a console, what if you didnt know sony existed, you would be happy wouldnt you, all these emotions wouldnt have to exist, there wouldnt be a bad guy, but no your greed has lead you to this situation that causes all these hurtful emotions while you point fingers at your "enemies" while your ego never lets you realize that this was your fault all along, you brought this upon yourself

Not genius, just having fun you autist.

I know you subhumans have trouble dealing with existence of ubermenshen like me, but get over it

Lol, what a retarded logic.

Might as well just kill yourself, since by doing that there will be nothing nor nobody to hurt me.

It's extra hilarious you actually tried to make your nonsense sound preachy, intelligent and touching.

>I'm a genius
>I'm not a genius

Wow, you honestly are a subhuman, I usually throw this around like we throw 'fag' or 'cuck' around, but I honestly mean it with you

I AM a fucking genius, but it doesn't take one, like me, to write a silly shitpost to relieve some stress in this place. I bet even a barely human trash like you would manage. Somehow. Maybe. There's hope.

But you shouldn't, because you are clearly yet to finish your second grade reading comprehension class

Fag

>goes to reddit and firmly believes that he's a special snowflake "genius"
>think that "Cred Forums is only for shitposting lol XD"
People like you ruined this site

You going for (you)'s or actually inflating your ego? Fag nevertheless

Fuck off faggot, go back to plebbit, Cred Forums isn't for shitposting nor for your blog posts
Fucking nu-Cred Forums I hat redditors so much

>I'm so much smarter than you
>Look how smart I am for seeing through your obvious joke

>...did you seriously ask me that? I'm typing all this shit now, am I not?

To be fair you could be typing this on a phone using your mobile data for all he knows, it's not the 90s anymore

>PS4
>can't play games
>doesn't have games
>gets errors on any game it does have
>oh yea you have to pay 60 dollars a month for it
>the servers go down constantly
>oh yea the price just went up

Oh my, how cute of you two to bring reddit whereas I haven't said a word about it. Lol, take off your tinfoil hats, bitches.

Also
>People like you ruined this site

Ahahahahaah, as if I fucking care! It's my sandbox, I'm allowed to shit in it.

You're under wrong impression I'm trying to impress you, subhumans. I'm not. But, if you assumed that obvious remark was an attempt at sounding smart, it just means you are pretty darn stupid.

Not that I needed any confirmation.

Is it 'spot the only true sentence - the game'

In that case,
>PS4

What do I win?

>Everyone, watch me wave my superiority complex around on this Jamaican Steel Drum enthusiast forum!

Works for me. How about you try resetting your router OP?

Fuck Sony huh?

Seriously are all Cred Forumstards this childish?

The "Cred Forums is for shitposting" is a reddit mentality, don't even try to deny it
Now go back to were you came from

Enjoy your ban, I hope it's public

pay MORE YOU fucking IDIOT

>You're under wrong impression I'm trying to impress you, subhumans. I'm not

>he thinks bans do shit

GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I wouldn't know what reddit mentality is, since I don't browse it. You on the other hand seem to know a lot about reddit,

HMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I honestly can't tell if OP is just trying to look autistic or if we're just witnessing some descent into madness

>not working on tuesdays
>not on a tropical beach with your model gf on sundays

lol

Works fine for me, you probably are a fucking pirate or hacker and are getting what you deserve :)

-If I had a dime for every stupid question posted on this forum, I'd be sitting on about $567,40- SephirotFan97

>I wouldn't know what reddit mentality is, since I don't browse it.
It doesn't seem like it, fag

If you are so smart and important, why not use a tripcode? :)

>f*cking

enjoy your ban, this is profanity-free forum

Lol, I'm a personal friend with SephirotFan97 (that would be the admin you FUCKING noob), and I'm contacting him right now to have your stupid ass permabanned. You should learn who's who in this forum before acting all high and mighty :)

-If I had a dime for every stupid question posted on this forum, I'd be sitting on about $567,40- SephirotFan97

>If you are so smart and important, why not use a tripcode? :)

Lol? The whole deal of this place is anonimity. Tripfagging is dumb as fuck.

I'm sorry! I'm just a newbie! Pls don't ban me! I just tried to fit in!

Oh shit I remember getting this error too OP.

I was going mad that nobody knew how to fix it, but eventually I found that running one of those powerful magnets across every side of the ps4 cleans the internal cache and resets it.
This error has two meanings, and also tells us the cpu is overheating due to dust buildup, which can be fixed by "dunking" it into a tub of water. You'd think it'd short out but as long as you put it directly in front of a strong heater for a few hours afterward it will dry completely.

Nigga I run Windows 10.

Fascinating.

learn how to use your console, you seem retarded

Sony has always had terrible online.

If you're going to act like the enormous faggot you are, you might as well put on a trip

That way I can filter you too

community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PS4-Support/Share-Error-E-82305F13/td-p/20587663

op is shitposting hard

Too bad you cannot now and won't be able to in the future, fag :)

Ahahahah....no. You showed that you are a disrespectful little shit that doesn't know jackshit about this forum, you deserve to get permabanned for trying to act like you were one of the big boys' club...but you are just a stupid noob with less than 100 posts, you should have know what your place is :)
Enjoy your permaban ;)

>I'm in Europe

Well there's your problem poor boy

Just wait until tomorrow.I had this happen to me the very first day I got my ps4. I found no answer as to why. Everything sony related ps3/4/psp wouldnt connect and I could get anything sony related to load on browsers. Next day everything was fine

what are you even trying to prove here?

Games are literally spineless faggots

>Boycott something
>Buy it a week later

At least I'm not autistic

he's bitching about trying to upload something to jewtube or social media

Wow, what a clever retort!

Stay salty, faggot, enjoy sharing this site with me ;)

Retard

Fag

Faggot

Nigger

you downloaded to many games
must have got a virus
this is why we dont let you touch things user

Autist

Cuck

Redditor

>too many games
>PS4

ahahahahahahah

Enjoying the (you)s?

Fruit

Google

Did you try updating your drivers

Nu-male faggot cuck shit nigger i hope if you don't reply to this post your mom this tonight

I've been enjoying the entire thread, fantastic entertainment. Now I'm kinda glad Sony has some problems.

Fucking Korean Homosexual

not taking chances

>these are the people who you argue with on Cred Forums

faggot

Jokes on you, my mother pissed me off extra hard a few days ago.

This.

>Consoles are just plug & play!
>Just pop in a disk and you're set!