Please come in

please come in

Oh yes

no bully pls

>this is actually the first time I see the picture with the second being better than the first
>I just now realized the second image is the bouncer letting you in for superior tastes, not that he's going to leave for it being something bad

Fuck me.

Augmented

>please come in
Funny how people interpret things differently. I always thought that in pictures like this, he was letting the upper item stay and showing the door to the lower item

Deus Ex is overrated

Deus Ex is "overrated" in the same way Morrowind is "overrated". It comes from a era where gameplay meant more than graphics.
The only reason Half-Life was so popular was because it overtook in graphics quality and technology by a lot. Gameplay wise it's extremely overrated and basic.

Things are overrated depending on which era of gaming you come from. People that come from Deus Ex/Morrowind/etc. will consider anything based on graphics overrated while the opposite will consider anything with too much content/lack of graphics & technology.

Half life is overrated

Half-Life/Opposing Force/Blue Shift destroys Gayass Sex though.

Why not both?

Because you're on Cred Forums and everything is either the greatest or complete trash.

And if you like one thing, you're absolutely only allowed to like it- nothing else.

Because the only thing that matters to real gamers is franchise loyalty. I bet you've owned more that one console from a single generation you scumbag.

Half Life is far more over rated than Deus Ex.

>morrowind
>anything but technology wanking

reddit thread?

I used to think something similar except that he was making you leave for shit taste

oh no. Do I have to give up my Gamer Card now?

Yeah that would make more sense since he's showing you the door but at the same time he looks like a bouncer in a club that's preventing you from entering freely, so it's actually him letting you in.
Ala Salty Spitoon.

>everyteim

I was expecting Lilith but that's fine

Half Life is easily better than Dues Ex