Mafia 3 combat update

>MAFIA 3 HAS BAD COMBA-
youtube.com/watch?v=tOZ1Ox2CPuk

It's pretty good desu

Looks like the ps2 Godfather game but kinda bad.

If i dont preorder, i cant get a pump shotgun and a tommy machinegun?
Arn't those like the most basic guns that are in every game?

>1:36
Why didn't he shoot the guy killing his firend.why did he just stand there

The preorder vehicles and guns are in game. Im thinking theyre just reskins with better stats.

>tfw only person on Cred Forums looking forward to this

Feels bad desu fampai

All of the explosions and cars look like they have no impact/weight to them.

"if you pull off a execution it will have a ripple effect on the people around you, stunning them"
I think this is a cool feature desu

your typical sandbox game with criminal back ground, funny 5 hours then uninstall

The car effect looks cool, but the Molotov looks really bad[other than the fire itself, which looks cool]
Funny because cars have weight when driving them, yet become hollow when exploded.

>full white dev team making a game about one black killing a bunch of whites

What a joke

why are there horrible frame rates in the game play sequences?
also, how is this an example of good combat? It likes like every other 3rd person shooter.

that feature was great in Ninja Gaiden 3.
Said absolutely nobody.

>He has training and skills and tactical knowledge a normal mobster wouldn't

Do these people fucking know anything? The first mobsters were World War 1 vets. So many men went to Vietnam that I wouldn't doubt the other mobsters would know the same shit.

KEK BUSINESS

NOTHING TO SEE HERE

I wonder how old the average WWII vet was at the time..

those aren't the same as a KANG

Also I bet this Lincoln will have a white love interest just to push their agenda to the max

i don't want it because 2 was linear as fuck

Late 40s at the youngest.

>there are guns
>there is a cover system
>there are explosions
Revolutionary.

I chuckled at this because, doesn't Vito came back from war?

WE

WERE

Looks pretty generic as far as TPS shooting goes.

Looks decent enough. Wouldn't buy it but I'd play it.

KINGS

>car explodes from couple bullets
>ak accuracy is complete shit at almost point blank range
>fucking rpg
This is not a mafia game. It's a shitshow.

What are some third person shooters without cover systems?

AND SCHOLARS M'BOY

Mafia

Takedowns suck. It makes games too easy. Why would mobsters be "stunned" by watching their bro get killed? They would just shoot his ass.

Max Payne 1, 2

Third one shits all over them so it's not really worth subjecting yourself to the first two

All tomb rider games before reboot.

Basically every TPS before killswitch and GoW.

The story in 3 is fucking dreadful

>Mafia game
>Play a nigger who explicitly would never be a member of the mafia under any circumstances
I would hate this game a lot less if it was just a standalone game about a black vietnam vet, instead of it taking the Mafia name

>inb4 muh black mafia

Triggered trump voter detected

still looks like a watch_dogs reskin

>italians
>white

>Third one shits all over them
you are right
third one is a massive shitstain

So it's just far cry?

They're wops so nobody gives a shit.

>brutal
>no gore
i only want gunplay like in max payne 3 with bullet wounds, exit wounds, it looking like you shot someone. Not blood coming when you shoot and then the body looking pristine afterwards.
I watch this and i have to say that just does not look very fun, perhaps i am being very negative and jumping on the hate waggon when i haven't played the game myself. But the gameplay videoes i've seen just doesn't seem to catch my interest. If that is being tired of videogames (although replaying dead rising 1 was fantastic) or if it is that this is just bad i don't know.

The fuck drug are you on? MP1 and 2 have self contained story and gameplay so wildly different you dont need to play MP3.

holy shit!
I would skip this game, but this looks nice.

Perhaps I'll consider once it comes out.

I chuckled at this, because Vito's in the game, and you can see how fucking old he is compared to the young wops

I still see that shitty stealth mechanic they have.

So Licoln kills an NPC with another NPC 5 feet away starting slightly to the side of them and has no reaction.

Game looks like a generic GTA clone.

>video starts
>studio head is named blackman

pottery.

Here's a little "social experiment" if you will.

Replace every time he says "mobsters" in that video with "whites" and see how racist it sounds. OH WAIT I forgot, you can't be racist against filthy whites males.

SJW's everyone.

stop putting youtube links in spoilers, shit is an abuse of spoilers, not funny, and fucking annoying when it opens a new tab.