This is your fault /v

This is your fault /v

>Online cartoon Pepe the Frog has been added to the Anti-Defamation League (ADL)'s
database of hate symbols.

>The anti-bigotry group said "racists and haters" had "taken a popular internet meme and twisted it".

>Pepe has recently been depicted as Adolf Hitler and a member of the white supremacist KKK.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-37493165

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AHe2wUqU9hU
thefederalist.com/2016/03/22/donald-trump-doesnt-understand-libel-laws/
twitter.com/recordsANDradio/status/780606272487956480
pepethefrog.faith/
exhentai.org/g/879803/2638c0ae96/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>this is your fautl Cred Forums

i think thats Cred Forums fault actually

Yeah that's definitely a pol

It was /r9k/ actually. They wanted to reclaim Pepe from the normies.

How is it Cred Forums's fault? Cred Forums is full of reddit nu males and kids that get triggered if you say nigger.

>that dumb fucking frog made it to the BBC
Why
Just why can't it go the way of rage comics where everyone here disowns it and forgets it forever. Fuck.

FUCK OFF POL

Good, kill the shitty meme.

I can't believe our stupid fucking jokes are permeating into the mainstream this god damn much
its truly surreal

YES, PEPE IS BACK

It gets worse

youtube.com/watch?v=AHe2wUqU9hU

We are living in the age of memekino.

its Hillary's fault for bringing it up.
She probably went on facebook and saw one

Actually, this isn't video games you fucking faggot redditors.

Based /r9k/.

next up; internet and speech labeled as tools of hate
they should kys

God bless /r9k/.

repoerted and called the cops
also, it's Cred Forums's fault, and they deserve it for using a facebook meme to promote their meme candidate

good

the ADL needs to be shown as the joke it is and we helped do that

>>>/reddit9k/

Matt Furie is either laughing his ass off or is furious because now people will associate his comic with this bullshit

>Cred Forums is meme magicking Trump to the presidency

>Cred Forums donates to feminists

Just shows you which of the boards are alpha and beta.

She probably saw all the Nazi edits Cred Forums was spamming her hashtags with.

>Cred Forums actually recovered pepe even after /r9k/'s PEE PEE POO POO Pepes failed/

There truly is a God.

>white supremacists and KKK like cookies
>cookies are now racist

/r9k/ failed with poo poo pee pee and Cred Forums just used him for trump and with nazi imagery and now that pro-trump Cred Forums has had trump and pepe featured together in several """"""memes"""""" he is considered a white supremacist symbol of the alt-right

pretty sure hillary's website even says the same thing

it's p cool t.bh

?

all Cred Forums with their 'reclamation operation' from the normies
why should it matter what pepe means to people outside the site anyway?
It shouldn't.
Video Games.

>Good, kill the shitty meme.
>Implying this has EVER happened
Every time something like this happens, it just attracts more redditors and children to the site who don't bother lurking before posting, and lowers the quality of the website even further.

>Cred Forums donate to feminist

when did that happen ?

Pepe had a hard life.

Can we get Undertale and FNAF in there?

Trump wants to strengthen libel laws to the point where companies and restaurants can sue consumers for giving them a bad Yelp review.
Shouldn't the Ant-Defamation League be supporting him? It would certainly allow for a lot more defamation and libel litigation.

Why does Cred Forums blame Cred Forums for everything? Do they think were Jews or something? Oh wait... they think everyone are Jews. I forgot.

Thanks Cred Forums

Muslims make up the majority of ISIS victims Cred Forumstard. Get triggered.

Reminder that this was the actual intent you fucking retards. Pepe before "corruption" was another retarded meme image meant to convey a specific emotion, like pic related. Then at some point Cred Forumstards decided to make a shitload of "offensive" pepe images with the goal of making it unpalatable to mainstream internet users.

Now that you've succeeded, you pull the victim card.

fucking love akazawa red

Once Trump wins, he can truly find peace and rest.

matt furie doesn't care actually, he knows that people will use it for whatever they want. it's just another phase of pepe images that's going around like with feels good, man, or the peepee poopoo shit

Alpha and Beta psychology is a hoax that came from poorly done studies on captive wolves in the 1930s.

Religion of peace!

>politicians have been triggered by memes in your lifetime

that's only because of proximity, if muslim terrorists could, they'd target westerners more than fellow muslims

>Trump
>Win
lay off the coolaid

So is Cred Forums still ass devastated that their Snow White candidate got raped in front of millions?

If Trump isn't racist and Hilary is, why aren't Cred Forumstards voting for her? Plus just this month alone he got 25% more of the black vote. Now he's at 40-50%.

>Trump
>Win
>After monday
lmao

videojuegos

>Six dimensional connect four
now he has a symbol of for the alt right movement but still isnt tied to it

LEGALIZE MEMES

>majority of isis agents are in the ME
>majority of muslims are in the ME
Yeah no shit, but as soon as we start bringing them over things go to shit almost immediately.

there's way more non liberal states

Wait, that whole "reclaim Pepe from the normies" thing actually worked?

Any proof?

This thread sure is video games. When is Hiro going to delete Cred Forums?

Donald can't take the heat

hillary has a team of memeologists to identify where pepe came from?

They rigged all the polls with a mix of scripts and good ol' autism.

Because memes die when normies start using them.

Pepe was likely only a few months away from being featured on Ellen. Now it will never happen.

>cowtits

>Delete Cred Forums
>The fucking retard alt-right red pillers flood into every other board
Good job, user.

He looks so confused. Like how the fuck did he end up like this.
Where the fuck did things go so wrong.

>Muslims are violent and can't stop killing each other

Exactly why they need to stay in their own shithole nations.

No, because all it ever did was attract normalfags here on mass.

No. Cred Forums are the normies.

Youre literally retarded if you actually believe this

Lucky Palmer owns Cred Forums. Hiro just the public face like hotwheels was to 8cuck

Paris, san Bernardino, Cologne, and Nice off the top of my head.

Seeing Cred Forums's rectal rage after the debate was pure bliss.

Sure it's a simplification, but there are men who are supplicating and those who are dominating, that's basically what it comes down to with alpha/beta, more than getting pussy.

>the media
>"Clinton won Drumpf is over"
>the polls
>Trump gaining even more support than before

Really makes you think

Technically, but the plan for that was poo poo pee pee.

>34% of undecideds went to trump after the debate
>0% went to hillary
Haha.

That debate was fairly even.
And considering it was a 2v1 against Trump, it was pretty much a soft win.

Polls are already showing minimal gains for Clinton or ties.

>when Cred Forums start leaking

> kikes with literally nothing better to do all day than worry about all the goyim finally catching on to them again

yup, finding it pretty hard to care about all this pearl clutching

Is Donald Duck also racist?

Did you even visit the thread? Where they did just that?

the kikes are afraid we can use memes to raise awareness and white nationalism - when you tyhink about it, memes are about as invasive and ingrained into culture as the media machine the jews own - and ironically they're the racists who use subversion to hide it

Cred Forums it too retarded to ever do anything but its still almost interesting to think about

Curious question. If there is one meme you could reclaim or simply just make normies abandon it, which one will it be?

>Cred Forums threads literally calling for people to rig the polls before the debate was even over

Oh look, Cred Forums's lying and trying to shift facts to suit their narrative again.

Whats with all the Hillary shills the suddenly appeared? Its insane anybody tries to argue hillary won monday

kill yourself

They'll just leave for 8ch again. When moot banned GG, we had a whole bunch of people who left completely. Think how many would be upset at the site and leave if Cred Forums was deleted again.

Except the beta is a second in command, not the "bitch". That's closer to the omega.

But again, it's a simplification that people latched on to in the past decades for some bizarre reason.

>Polls

Yeah, I'm totally taking polls seriously after half the threads on Cred Forums Monday night were about spamming every poll to pretend Trump won.

Pepe. He has done nothing but bring in redditors.

>world meme database

I can't say I was expecting sad frog's sudden influence in global politics

How far can it go?

you

never, that would be too good to be true

Good, the less sand googles in the world the better.

There were plenty of threads for it. Go away, Cred Forums

>Trump
>win
>ever

Not with a rigged electoral college.

I'm with her.

1) OP, are you some kind of faggot that thinks Cred Forums is the only board on Cred Forums?
2) This has nothing to do with vidya at all
3) ???
4) Kill yourself

you clearly do not remember the first Cred Forums deletion and how wrong you really are.

They also make up the majority of ISIS retard. Gas them all

>suddenly
they've been here for a while

I've been hearing about the site going downhill for years upon years.

No where did we ask people to rig it we said vote thats it. According to you only tumblr and facebook should be able to link polls.

Who reads spooks backwards?

Who? Is this some dank Cred Forums meme conspiracy?

What happens to Pepe now?

>This is your fault /v
No this is 100% Cred Forums fault and nobody but Cred Forums fault

But having said that Cred Forums is not blameless because they also keep posting that fucking frog to no end.

this is really sad, they don't realize that they can't do that in November

That doesnt work
Pol is being raided by hilliary shills trying to say they rigged the polls because they are butthurt about actually losing. Im a regular lurker of pol

yes

Last time a Cred Forums-tier board was deleted, they shat up the entire site.

>Anyone who isn't an alt-right moron is a shill

>keit-ai is actually fucking happening
blew me away

Solution's simple, delete Cred Forums and ban all users making Cred Forums threads on other boards.
>muh censorship
We tried letting you play by the rules, you refused and spilled over the other boards, go to the other chans if you want to masturbate in your echo chamber.

>implying
Those shitty advice animals died when they spread out of here.
Same with rage comics.
It has happened before. It won't now sadly because the site has changed too much and is far more mainstream than it used to be, even post exploding van, but it's not a scenario that has never been seen before.

>You are retarded if you believe something that is factual
Good logic, user. Cred Forums and Reddit had lots of threads with info on how to spam votes for the Donald.

Everyone else feels he got fucked in the debate

B-but the media said she won!

I'm talking about real life RealClearPolitics polling averages, not internet polls.

The race is still 50/50 and Shillary used all her nukes.

I don't support Hillary, but I believe she won that debate, partially thanks to Lester, who kept putting Trump on the defensive with his biased questions (asking Trump about his tax returns and what he meant by Hillary not looking presidential, implying it was because she's a woman)

>Because memes die when normies start using them.
bullshit, pepe remained in use despite how normie it became

Mrs Clinton's team duly released a post titled "Donald Trump, Pepe the frog, and white supremacists: an explainer" claiming, "that cartoon frog is more sinister than you might realize".

Can't both boards go and fucking die already?

Trump rally yesterday 15,000 in attendance with another 12,000 waiting to get in. If he's not winning now, they better start building bigger vacinities for when he is

They do that to trick idiots like you into thinking excatly this.
Let me guess if you were old enough you would vote for Hillary right?

I watched the debate and a it seemed like was a shit flinging contest. I don't see how anyone won.

>alt-right
this is how you detect a shill

>Look mom I said shillary again!

I'd rather her than a man who literally admitted to not paying federal taxes then fucking denied it IN THE SAME NIGHT.

There's been about 100 Isis attacks in the mid East

So you just proved his point that Isis targets Muslims. You were asked for proof to the claim they do it due to proximity and gave none

Kill yourself

No polls were scripted, people just brigated them.
That's called democracy.

>no mirrored text
lazy edit, who did this is an idiot

world meme database

>>>/stormblr/

I'm not talking about the meme dying, moron, I'm talking about the site.

nah, they will fuck off in a week, they can't not talk about their obsession and no board will serve it

I do. A bunch of them left for another imageboard that Cred Forums is blocking the name of.

>Get caught blatantly rigging polls
>Get caught trying to pass the polls as legitimate
>NUH UH, IT'S A CONSPIRACY AGAINST US

You're fucking pathetic and delusional. You're just as much playing the victim card as the sjws you so despise, perhaps even worse because nobody fucking takes you seriously.

Genuine, non-Internet polls are close. Minnesota just became a toss-up (was "likely Hillary" before).

Nice tin foil hat

When your mom stops being a whore.

>man who games the system and says we should fix that
>versus a person with a body count

Hmmm...

>Shill
This is how you detect
a) an alt-right
b) a "red-piller"
c) an autistic manchild living with his parents.

You could always take your own advice.

NeoGAF sounds like a good fit.

>Cred Forums is exerting enough influence on politics to have hitpieces written about one of its mascots
I mean I'm glad they're winning, but holy fuck.

it's fucking hilarious that people are getting triggered over a cartoon frog

What does this mean in the end? Nothing but some bullshit sjw group run by some big nosed jew who don't have anything better to do than to censor things they don't like.

When youre old enough to vote maybe you will understand

asshole

what a fucking shitshow this election year was jfc

>im with herpes

What did he mean by this?

>"Games" the system
>Actually believing he will fix it

How fucking delusional are you to actually trust him? Jesus christ.

>The ADL has clarified that most Pepe memes are not racist, and that innocent versions will not be subject to the hate symbol designation
>this meme is a hate symbol but we acknowledge that most iterations of it are not at all hateful, nor the people using it

By their confounding fucking logic pretty much anything can be a "hate symbol".

i voted in that poll.
just because it was suggested by an user to vote more than once does not mean people actually did it.

>an alt-right
>a "red-piller"
>an autistic manchild living with his parents.
he's going all out

>"you just deleted emails!" - donald
>"yes i did, It was a mistake that I recognize" - hillary
accepting responsability like an adult

>"you just said that global warming was a chinese hoax" - hillary
>"no i didn't, no i didn't, na nah! shut up lalala I can't hear you" - donald
>there's a tweet of him that literally says that
avoiding responsability
I had my suspition that trump was all talk when he push so much that forced angry face at every thing he slaps his face on to look more determinated, but thanks to the debate I can clearly see that he's a sissy faggot

and look how Cred Forumsturds are going to ignore my whole post and just call me a CTR ;)

Yeah and there are millions more muslims in the ME than in germany or france, but notice how they still kill a shit ton whether they are muslim or not.

Your only rebuttal is that he's under age? Show him some statistic sheets.

Says the guy defending shitting up a video game board with politics.

Now that Ted Cruz has joined Trump's Campaign, Hillary is finished.

>be non american
>decide to watch the political "debate"
>oh god what the fuck
There are people who unironically want either of these people in?

>youre

Stoped read here

Yet you also trust a liar.

Explain to me again how this is different.

He also had the tweet deleted.

He also admitted to not paying Federal taxes and when confronted about it, he said he never said it.

IN THE SAME NIGHT.

I'm more interested in Cred Forums's study and theories about Pepe and lord Kek or whoever.

>muh taxes!

Get fucked commie kike

Is that where you stoped?

"Mrs Clinton's team duly released a post titled "Donald Trump, Pepe the frog, and white supremacists: an explainer" claiming, 'that cartoon frog is more sinister than you might realize.'"

KEK

Pepe was also added to telegram.

>Good, kill the shitty meme.
>Implying this has EVER happened
Then what's that about you triple nigger?

they can keep it forever just fucking remove the crossboarding

>Cred Forums getting shit done as usual when other boards a shit

it's gamergate all over again

One liar will admit to the lie when caught with her pants down

The other will make it sound like you're the one who was lying all along

who did this pic? it's impressive

>Taxes
>Communist

What the fuck kind of shitty ass Catholic school did you go to?

Nope, you misheard, he denied not paying his contractors.

Turd Sandwich vs Giant Douche.

Never been truer.

>all 1% establishment, media, and celebrity dancing monkeys behind Klanton
>single guy who rose to the top and gamed the system to do it

Hmmm real fucking hard choice

Reminder that Trump is literally against free speech. He wants to make libel laws more strict to the point that companies can sue people for giving them bad reviews.
thefederalist.com/2016/03/22/donald-trump-doesnt-understand-libel-laws/

>this thread.

Why the fuck do you want them in the West? Why?
Why do we need to bring room temperature IQ third world religious zealots over into our nice countries, why?

>explains how and why the system is shit and deters people from working within it
>wants to fix it for the precise purpose of encouraging people to work within it (again)

I'm laughing at you right now, in preperation for when Trump loses.

>Misheard

Oh, really now?

twitter.com/recordsANDradio/status/780606272487956480

That cartoon duck is more sinister than you might realize.

That’s Donald. He’s a symbol associated with white supremacy.

>Wait. Really? White supremacy?

That’s right.

>Please explain.

Here’s the short version: Donald is a cartoon duck who began his internet life as an innocent meme enjoyed by teenagers and pop stars alike.

But in recent months, Donald has been almost entirely co-opted by the white supremacists who call themselves the “alt-right.” They’ve decided to take back Donald by adding swastikas and other symbols of anti-semitism and white supremacy.

“We basically mixed Donald Duck in with Nazi propaganda, etc. We built that association,” one prominent white supremacist told the Daily Beast.

>Let me get this straight: Trump’s presidential campaign is posting memes associated with white supremacy online?

Yes.

>This is horrifying.

Yes.

>What can I do?

Vote Hillary Clinton 2016

She has her employees write those articles while she sleeps and attends "fundraisers"

>taxes
>not oppressive communistic bullshit

What kind of shitty commie school did you go to?

>Drumpf

You know what? Out of this entire election race shindig that is the one thing I never get.

I don't like Hilary, nor like some of Trump's policies but why does everyone who doesn't like Trump use Drumpf as some sort of a witty and clever ultimate insult? It's just the dude's ancestors name, what's the big deal about it? Like if you don't like him there are hundreds of things to call him but why settle on that one particular name as if it's the one true insult that will strike his heart or something?

ITT: desperate americans trying to find some sort of justice in electing either a cold blooded murderer/criminal or a retarded delusional 80's businessman with no experience.

What video game is this?

of course not
prepare for more frogposting than ever before and everything getting even worse

that was a CTR shill trying to make Cred Forums look bad.

Cred Forums is the board of peace. You can't judge the entire posterbase from the actions of a few bad eggs.

and hillary wants to ban internet memes and officially label them as hate crimes
next time you post a meme, you could be facing 20 years in prison

rednecks like trump
sjw cucks like hillary
and there's a lot of people who hate both

this election won't be "vote for the best" but "vote for the lesser evil"

Oh look, an example of it right there : Trump must be proud of his Cred Forums retards.

pepethefrog.faith/

Do you actually know what the word communist means?

Because you're not using it right.

Good, fuck the kike media and the bullshit they get away with on a daily basis.

>holding the press to be thruthful
>bad
wew lad

If simply enough people using an image in relation to "hate" makes any image a hate symbol

What stops us from using this image as a hate symbol

What needs to happen
>Delete Cred Forums
>Delete /r9k/
>Delete /vg/ and /vr/
>Merge /cgl/, /jp/ and Cred Forums

You mean if I put a Hitler Mo and swastika on a cartoon character, it becomes associated with Nazis?

Who'd have fucking guessed?

>single guy who rose to the top and gamed the system to do it
>Implying he wasn't part of the 1% establishment before he was even fucking born

WHY DIDN'T WE LISTEN?

v
i
d
e
o

g
a
m
e
s

I keep seeing this fucking pic and never saving it.

I really should save it.

You're fucking retarded. This would enable restaurants to sue people for giving them bad reviews on Yelp.

>deleting /vr/
where else am i going to post about doom and shitpost about super castlevania 4

I'm voting Trump because I'm against globalism.
I like video games too.

>Trump
>losing

He beat 16 of the top Republican neocon cronies vs shitlary struggling to beat one old commie kike

People just dislike fascism and it is historically proven to fail

>Cred Forums
HAHAHA this is what Cred Forums fags actually believe, ever heard of Cred Forums? We are the true cause of this FOOLs!

also
>1 minute in
>"mexico is stealing our jobs!"
>trump's suits factory is located in mexico
>mfw

>Got a loan of 1mil from his father
>Would be worth MORE if he invested it instead of using it

He was part of the 1% the moment he was conceived.

WE HAVE THE BEST VIDEO GAMES DON'T WE FOLKS? BELIEVE ME!

M
E
S
S

Because it's German, like a Nazi.

>pretty sure hillary's website even says the same thing
And you don't see that as an indication as how wrong you are?
I smell CTR in this post.

>commie kike knows all about communism

Typical

you should, my man

>Everyone else on Cred Forums went on Cred Forums to laugh at Trumpfags after he got trounced in the debate
>Cred Forums went on full damage control

Can't wait till November

He very well might be

>I'm voting Trump because I'm against globalism.
I'm sure voting for someone who profited immensely from globalism will serve your goals.

Fucking idiot.

>delete /vg/
you want mobafags here, because that's what it sounds like to me

Only if they could be found as blatantly lieing

"I found a finger in my meal!" with no proof of such is absurd and defamatory.

>historically proven to fail
It wasn't given enough time to succeed.

It is a hoax tough

Deleting containment boards will just make things worse

Cred Forums harbor

don't lewd the cute

>implying that doesn't prove Trump right

>implying he denies it
>implying it wouldn't take a 1%er to take down the 1%

Hello shill/sp this isn't videogames

Dammit not another pic I have to save.

There's two types of fascists in this world, fascists and anti-fascists.

Is this shit real?

HAHAHAHAH!

HOLY FUCK HOW DELUSIONAL DO YOU HAVE TO BE!

>it's Shillary's fault
You know, she may be the most evil candidate in the history of the country, but this one isn't on her you parroting retard.

What a retarded example. We already have slander laws so what he said isn't even an issue.

>I think Trump is a fucking retard
>THATS NOT A TRUE FACT, I SUE YOU NOW
This is the future you chose

i wonder if there will be more damage control than when romney lost

Even adjusted for inflation, 6M doesn't even get you a fucking decent 8bit indie game made these days.
It's literally nothing in the business world.

Someone's mad.

>turned $1 million into $4-6 billion
>I'm supposed to NOT like him

Get fucked

Imagine reading about this election in a history book.

I hopeTrump will win just to see the worldwide butthurt

Here. His master fucking plan is to bring all that cancerous /vg/ shit here. He WANTS the estimated 2 million posts of katawa shojo here

Thats his "plan". Crashing Cred Forums with no survivors

Save this instead
exhentai.org/g/879803/2638c0ae96/

On Cred Forums?

Top kek. Leftists are fucking retarded.

it is?

>that proves that Trump is right
>meaning that Trump is (acording to his words) one of the people "ruining" america
really made me think

It's not like he said he will no longer give into the False Song of Globalism or anything.. Oh wait

Gamergate had a good cause. The execution left more to be desired...

He wants to make slander and libel laws more stringent.

>It's bad to be a racist
>Death to white men, though :^)

Yeah, fuck off.

Trump's Campaign is simply a continuation of gamergate.

This.
I fucking hate normies.

Why does Cred Forums trigger so many people on this board? Are that many of you libshits?

You understand much of what Cred Forums does is because its funny? Its the closest to old Cred Forums "pre chanology" there is with actual raids.

>Muslims make up the majority of ISIS victims Cred Forumstard.

Why are we trying to stop ISIS again?

OH SHIT A THIRD ONE IS COMMING THIS WAY, LOOK OUT

Trumps IQ is 156 and it's that type of garbage that's killing our media, so yeah get fucked. I hope the Don has a long list of people he's going to sue into the poor house

>avid gamergater
What did he mean by this

Funny how manchildness acceptance is only okay between themselves. I can guarantee this "journalist" once wrote about it without even looking it up.

This is a bit too much for me, user!!

Guys I don't think you understand
>merge /vr/, Cred Forums and /vg/ for all being about video games
>merge /mlp/ and /vp/ for all being about furries
>merge /y/, /u/, /h/, /d/ and /aco/ for all being weeb porn
>link Cred Forums to /r/someleftistshit
>link /r9k/ to facebook

Cred Forums needs to be fun again

THIS

i literally cant read that
some user can tell me?

Because he asked Jon Stewart why he changed his last name (Leibowitz) before getting into show biz, accusing him of trying to hide/being ashamed of his Jewish heritage.

So some people got butthurt and found out that one of Trump's ancestors anglicized the family name when they immigrated, meaning Trump was obviously a big meanie doodoo head hypocrite.

I get to choose between a dangerous retard and a legit criminal who's had people killed, U S A U S A

This was quite possibly the absolute worst presidential debate performance in recorded history. Constantly proven wrong, constantly saying the objectively wrong answer, belligerent, whiny, often times rambling incoherently. I don't think I can properly enumerate the amount of gaffes Trump had.

When asked about race relations: Argued Stop and Frisk was great. Numerous times. Even brought it up again after both Hillary and Lester were like "lolwut".

When asked about the accusations that he's sexist: Trashed Rosie O'Donnell during a presidential debate, saying she deserved it.

When asked about temperament: insists it's great, also insisted committing an act of war by opening fire on Iranian boats was totally not gonna start a war.

When asked about releasing his tax returns: It's the IRS' fault!
When told the IRS has no problem with him releasing anything: It's the IRS' fault!

When asked about why he's not paying his fair share in taxes: Admitted during a presidential debate of tax evasion, then says it's because he's being "smart"

When asked about NATO: He whines that other countries aren't paying their fair share.

When the subject of his stiffing his contractors: Argued they didn't do a good job, also said it was good business

On the lawsuit against him for housing discrimination: Didn't deny it, said he quickly settled.

Shit he obviously lied about:
>Supporting the Iraq war
>China fabricated global warming

Other random shit:
>Advocating a war crime of stealing Iraq's oil
>Rebuttal to everything was "you've been doing it for years and it sux!"
>Repeated his "my father gave me a very small loan" line, despite the fact that it's been a laughing stock for months.

Random shit he took credit for:
>Making Obama "release his birth certificate" in 2011, despite him still beating that drum years later
>Clinton changing her mind about TPP
>NATO focusing on terrorism

Feel free to let me add more because I'm sure there's way more.

whoever Americans vote, in the end they fucked anyways

Here's your reminder that Hillary represents a lot of what's wrong with the world, and it's your job to keep her out of the office

>CHAPTER 5: The "Meme War"

we /l/ now?

>dfw you fucked it up but your last save state is years back so you just go with it

Trump2016
Make pepe great again!

in during revisionist "Cred Forums was always racist" claims by some long tenured shitposter that mistakenly believed all the nigger faggot spam 10 years ago was genuine hatred

Anyone got the Poo Poo Pee Pee edits? They were kinda charming in their retardedness

>trumpfags are the furfags of pollitics
acurrate

really made me think

Well done

It will be Brexit on steroids

>Implying he denies taking advantage of third world loopholes to stay competitive in a global market

user YOU ASSHOLE

fuck off

Tumblr and other shit sites poured in after gamergate. I remember this board being pretty anti PC but post gamergate people actually get triggered by nigger and kike.

If 34% went to Trump then that means 64% went to Hillary you dumb nigger.

And nobody lives in any of them.
Trump has to win Ohio, Florida, Pennslyvania, North Carolina and flip a democratic state if he wants to win.

The odds are definately against him, and history says he'll lose.

are you dumb? He's not saying business owners are evil, he's saying our politicians are retarded because they pass laws that incentivize moving factories out of America.

That's his whole trade shtick. He's going to pass good trade laws that encourage business to take place INSIDE our country so factory jobs go to Americans.

God animeposters are retarded. What's bad is you're probably so stupid that you won't understand what I just said.

(You)

Laws don't just apply to the fucking media you goddamn retard.

Do you have any idea how "rich" people do taxes? I can assure you they have ways do dodging shit like 45% estate tax.

And bitching about Trump's taxes is laughable when the Clintons Foundation exists. Care to explain how the fuck the Clintons became multimillionaires since leaving the white House and not holding a single job?

Or, it means that 66% of the undecided vote still hasn't made up their mind and are thusly still undecided

To be fair, Hillary is dangerous as fuck too. I don't think you amerifats understand just what you're getting into.

Which is why the laws need to be changed you kike boot licking conformist

who keep making those pics?

Could be worse.
Could be Hillary.

this can only work if the catalog mode becomes default because thread will be way too fast

thank you for Correcting the Record

I love Lose

Honestly you could tell by looking at what games these fags find nostalgic. I see shit like "man Halo Reach was the best good times" unironically

>someone who is against free speech calling someone else a bootlicker
lol

>ADL
>anti-bigotry
lolno. I'm a britbong and I know people who actually defend the BBC. Morons.

what's up with shimakaze cosplay doujins? is it a nip meme or something?

>living in bizarro world

What happened and when? Were we swallowed by a black hole without noticing it?

She's a predictable type of evil.

I can't stop laughing.

Clover is a QT3.14

This should be solved by removing post timers.

>IT'S A SYMBOL OF HATE
>people who don't use it as a symbol of hate are fine tho
Jesus christ, people now a days.

Also:
>That cartoon frog is more dangerous than you think
Kek

dont worry, there wont be history books in the future after the muslims take over

No idea, but they're great

Trump hasn't killed anyone.

Holy shit i didn't believe in Shill posts but fuck if this isn't one then I dont even know what is

probably because most people don't want to talk to the kind of people who post on Cred Forums or care about gamergate

I haven't performed an analysis or anything but it seems most of the replies are just along the lines of "go back to Cred Forums" instead of any sort of genuine defense of equal rights or whatever

Did he said more ?

The debates point is to sell to moderates, not your base. Donald tried to step away from white nationalist Donald for the debate, but seeped back in. He looked bad to non-Trump supporters because he did a lot of shit he did in the primaries, and that old trick isn't working twice.
Interrupting, going "Wrong wrong wrong" and overall acting like a child is why people felt Don lost

Even the GOP is upset Trump went super easy on her

HE JUST WANTED TO PEE WITH HIS PANTS ALL THE WAY DOWN WHAT'S SO WRONG WITH THAT WHY DID YOU RUIN HIS LIFE

Reminds me that I can't find my world meme database image. Can someone post it?

>someone who thinks the kike funded media should be allowed to say whatever they want without consequences

Keep licking the boot faggot

Does it matter when she keeps getting away with crimes?

But lewd makes cute girls look cuter!

Fuck off reddit this isn't even a Cred Forums meme anymore, it stopped being a Cred Forums meme when it stopped being about taking a standing piss with your pants and underwear around your ankles.