Dead Rising 2 or Off the Record

Dead Rising 2 or Off the Record
strawpoll.me/11323737

Dead Rising 1, the others are developed by incompetent Canadians and are trash.

Dead Rising 1 is shit. 2 and its expansions are the only good Dead Rising things

1 is great and is better than both versions of 2

I liked them all except 3. Polls like this are stupid.

false

Say that to my face in Paradise Plaza not on the internet faggot.

Dead Rising 2 is better for the story. Feels more cohesive overall and the Terror is Reality multiplayer was great. It's good for a few runs, but after that it's going to start getting old.

Off the Record is better for raw gameplay. It doesn't feel as cohesive, and its entire selling point is for it to be a fun little expansion that includes a Sandbox mode. Still, players who are burnt out on the base game will relate more with Frank, so anyone past the 20 hour mark in the base game is going to enjoy its story more freshly and better arsenal of skills and weapons. Not to mention it's the only way for Frank-Chuck co-op on PC and that's definitely worth it.

Dead Rising 2 is overall better, but Off the Record has loads more replay value to the point where it's a decent competitor.

I wasn't expecting a good post in this thread

I like Off The Record, but this poll is way more weighed in OTR's favor than I expected.

Off the Record. It's the same thing as Dead Rising 2, but with more stuff.

Franky boi > Chuck > a picture of a goat with down syndrome > whoever the fuck was the main character of 3

In other words, OTR

OTR is DR2 with more content. Who cares about the lame story.

Your dad forgetting to pull out was stupid

I played 2 back when it was first released and picked up OTR last week.

I honestly liked Chuck a bit more than Frank, not sure why. There was a multiplayer mode which was actually really fun and great for grinding cash, but aside from that OTR is basically improved in every way.

Oh, and the achievements in OTR are much more manageable compared to the bullshit in 2. You had to wear every fucking piece of clothing, attack with every single weapon, eat every single food item, fuck man I'm mad thinking about it. The worst thing you have to do this time is save a shitty NPC on the first day and keep her with you until the third day, where she has to hit one of the last bosses of the game. It's retarded, but not too bad.

Take that back, you fucking leafsucker

>Wake up today and decide my next DR run was going to be 7 day survivor
>Start in the security room and think about what to do for 14 hours
>Fuck that
>Going for a Saint run and get Transmissionary at the same time instead

Guess I'll just either reinstall DR2 or pirate OTR once I'm done

How do you unfuck the Off the Record corrupted save files thing on PC ?

Finally finished my 7 day yesterday/this morning, so glad to have it over with, still need saint/transmissionary though

2 has a better story and I like Chuck in general. Not just personality, but I think his animations and moves (he has different ones from Frank IIRC) look better.

OTR's biggest thing is that it has a sandbox mode without any gimmicks to appease the pansies who get terrified over time limits ticking down or slowly decreasing health

post Franks