Updated WoW DPS stats are out

Updated WoW DPS stats are out.

How does your class fare?

WoW thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749196493?page=6#113
icy-veins.com/wow/fire-mage-pve-dps-guide)
wowprogress.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is what DH players were crying their eyes out over? They are still a top tier. What the fuck?

MM Hunter. Feels good.

I just started playing this meme game.
Did I do good with outlaw rogue?

>Survival Hunter
W-what

thats fucking bullshit WW doesnt do that much dmg

>looking for Enhancement somewhere in the midde
>mfw I found it

Is this real life? Am I really the best?

Yeah. Rogue, Mage and Hunter have been reliable dps for years now, can't go wrong with them.

Yeah, only because of the crying. If blizz hadn't backed a bit off their nerfs we'd be down below aff locks.

why do people care so much about what class does the most damage instead of which class is the most fun?

is your game so garbage that you literally can't win unless you go with the objectively best cookiecutter theorycrafted specs?

What's more fun to play: Outlaw or Assassination?

Depends, do you like flashy shit or big numbers?

Dick waving.
This shit only really matters if you're into PvP.

>tfw Warlock

It's a hard life.

But at least i get the best cosmetics.

>want to get the best gear possible and finish the hardest raids
>get invited to group, get whinged at for low dps and kicked even tho you were trying your hardest

not fun

Based Feral Spirit.

Fury Warriors are now even worse. Great, no real reason to resub.

This. Way too many people who play this game that just want to show you how big their dick is.

>warrior

This expac has been nothing but one disappointment after the other.

t. faggot who has no idea what he's talking about

>tfw survival hunter
cucked again

it's good to know that after all those years and changes we can always rely on ele shamans to be shit

Because the community is so shit that you can't join a mythic group as certain specs. If the numbers weren't that far appart it wouldn't be much of a problem, but Blizzard kinda fucked up big time with that one.

Also, making Mythic+ speedruns was probably the biggest mistake ever. Way to make an already shit community even worse.

>tfw was going to roll an enhancement shaman because i found out they look pretty cool in legion
>tfw if i roll one now people will just call me a FOTMfag

What pushed enh up there? Wasn't windfury proc rate only upped 5℅

>Elemental that low
it's not fair

I made the mistake of believing these the first time around. Frost DK is fine, the sims don't even run frostscythe as the correct rotation. They still stick to obliterate for procs which is clinically retarded.

>tfw fury
Fucking hell Blizzard get your shit together

Fuck the haters, I rolled it because Doomhammer and now look where I am. Top of the heap, baby!

Don't care for flashy, just care about fun

This is not a sim, you dork. These are actual damage stats from EN.

>Fire mage 8th a couple of weeks ago
>Now it's third

Stop playing with my heart.

>Survival actually went lower when it got buffed

D E S P A I R

Do these numbers take party DPS into account or is it only single target DPS?

People keep forgetting that Party DPS is a huge fucking deal.

>why do people care so much about what class does the most damage instead of which class is the most fun?

fucking this. with the exception of frost death knight and bellow that, everything else is roughly the fucking same.

Don't get to excited man, blizz will see this and just bring down the hammer.

This is the average over the entirety of EN.

rip warlocks

so we can throw it into the trash then

trash dps means literally nothing

>main WW
>top1 on Ursoc last week
>6th on Ursoc this week outdamaged by Retri, Enh and marksmen
Fuck my life and fuck Blizzard.

>tfw ww monk still great after nerfs
fuck this class is easily the most fun class blizz has ever made. Every other class feels like clunky shit.

>tfw I stopped investing into MM after 13 points and went full Survival.

Source
I'm enhance and I refuse to believe this. We were already the meme class before xpac now we're going to flooded.

i tried the first boss heroic the other week, think i had at least 847 ilvl, was consistently near the bottom of the pack

dont know if im shit but WW single target seems garbage

noxxic threads should be ban on sight.

I have a 100 hunter but I feel a nerf coming along and hunter isn't as fun as it once was.

If I get legion I'll boost a class and druids seem the most versatile but DK's seem fun and like they can only get buffed instead of nerfed.

If i want to tank+dps which is more allright dk or monk?
healing might be allright but i have no idea what monk healing is supposed to excel at

FUCK

I'm doing Outlaw Rogue right now. People said Outlaw was just a better assassination, do i switch?! Or do I do subtelty

get good or get friends

It's boss logs.

First boss depends too much on who's running with the debuff and if you're dpsing during transition or avoiding bugs. Ursoc is much better as a single-target dps sim.

I've been out of the loop for years, do "pure classes" still bitch when "hybrids" do competitive DPS?

hey guys, are you supposed to have more than 1 rune unlocked on the DK at level 60? i assumed i'd get access to the take runeforging when switching specs but it's always this single frost shit

Do whatever you want, its not like you're any good either way.

Just keep playing outlaw you little retard are you going to change your mind based off of one faggot and his arbitrary chart?

Assassination is pure trash at anything that isnt "stand on one spot and hit one target for 5 minutes". Outlaw is the only viable raiding spec.

>playing dps

QUICK

What's the most fun ranged DPS? And what's the most fun? My guild needs rDPS.

This.
Any class specialized that is DPS only is a safe bet, since it's their only role (although it seems warlocks got shat on, but that should be fixed eventually).

>switched from elemental to enhancement last week
>rare artifact skin for Doomhammer drops off a world boss yesterday

ranged DPS just isn't fun
sorry lad

Outlaw then.
A perfect roll of the dice is heaven.

>Low skill ceiling numbers manager RPG that doesn't allow for role-playing
>Paying monthly for weekly restricted gameplay elements

Truly WoW players are the stupidest inhabitants of this planet.

Retards like you should be banned on sight.

Why do you talk shit when you have no fucking idea what you're talking about? All you did was pick up that noxxic is bad and now you spout it to seem cool.

Guess what, faggot, this is not noxxic, nor is it a sim.

This is actual data from warcraftlogs.com, which you would know if you weren't a fucking retarded shitter.

Frost mage is pretty fun

FUCK, I meant what's the best.

>prot warriors overpowered
>gimp their rage gen a little
>hamstring (kek) arms instead
>fury still garbage
anime girl with interrogation marks over her head.jpg

did you even read the OP

>elemental somehow even worse than before

saw it coming at the end of wotlk. glad i rerolled. but still, i feel pain...

>Enhancement is the best
>I main Elemental the second to worst spec

I don't like Enhancement goddammit.

This does not matter and only top racing guilds care about this.

Blood DKs--
What's the point of Death's Caress when you have Blood Boil?

How the fuck do I use that site? I just want to see what the charts are looking like.

>actually thinking rankings mean anything
if you don't have really optimised gear, legendary, flasks, food, rune and dps pots don't even think about it

even then if you get shit loads of mechanics you have to stop DPSing to deal with you'll get a shit rank regardless of the above

Just pull more then 225k sustained dps and you're fine

mfw, ele shaman my fav spec, never played it as main. sad

>main enhance shaman
>friend is also shaman going on and on about elemental buffs
>tell him they are going to do nothing for him
>in mythic together
>shit all over him
>switches back to enhance mid run
Can't wait to see him at work and laugh at him

>started Legion as a Monk
>people told me it's shit so I switched to my Lock
>gear up lock
>suddenly everyone is talking about how Lock does literally zero DPS
>switch to DH because it's the new class so surely it'll stay strong
>nerfs get announced and suddenly DH is "ruined"
>switch back to Monk and stop paying attention to this shit

Paying attention to the charts will just bring you misery.

Why do you care about some chart with classes you dont even play?
Log your raid, upload, then check what's your Peroformance%. If it's Blue+ - you're doing good, if not - git gud.

>arms warrior

ELE SHAMAN STILL NEXT TO WORST DPS EVEN AFTER PATCH

WHAT THE FFFUUUCK BLIZZ EXPLAIN

I dont know who told you Monk was shit but you shouldn't listen his advices anymore

philosophically, the lack of warlock and rogue in the top 5 is a failure of the developers to tune correctly, considering the only role these classes can perform in is DPS. Hybrids should occasionally break even, but not outshine pure DPS classes. Shameful.

I really hate how people are going to reroll depending on a simulated patchwerk fight.

>Haven't played in a few expansions
>Make entirely new character
>Decide to pick fire mage, never played mage before
Ayyyyyyyyy, this is the easiest god damn class

>rogues that low
Why? They can't do anything else.

read the spells god damit

>Hunter
Feels bad I still have to play MM

They can soak mechanics

because people don't want to carry your shit dps fun spec in high levels of content, if you want to no challenging content that actually requires numbers play whatever the fuck you want

>frost DK best of the shit tiers
At least I'm not the worst anymore.

I don't want to sign up tho

despite ele being shit tier as it's always been for the past 3 expansions, i'm really happy that shamans finally have a top dps spec in ehna

I won't be listening to anyone's advice anymore and will just stick to my main Monk from now on.

This was right at the start of Legion, when no one really seemed to know what worked. I was told by multiple people back then that WW Monk was low tier and that's why I switched.

It probably went down because of last week's hot"fix" that put fury of the eagle on the GCD meaning we lose out on at least 1 mongoose bite every time compared to before. It's the same reason MM didn't move much, Windburst got fixed last week as well and now does way more damage than before

Agreed.

Shame about Brewmasters though. I hear they aren't so good anymore.

ww monk was literally not nerfed in any way or form, the cleave nerf is in 7.1

What tanks are good right now as far as pure survivability? I'm told that Warrior and Blood DK are best but I don't trust the random asshole that told me that.

the only thing I find interesting is the minimum and maximum diference, how hard can it be to change the spellpower dmg increase on frost only?

Bear > Prot > DH > DK > Shit > Pala > Monk

The best part is, when I played, fury warrior was considered the weakest spec in the game. When dps meters came out, turns out not only was I the best I was out damaging the next 4 people even if they added up their damage.

No one experiments because people assume the best is already the best because someone with certain gear did dps tests. Not understanding that you need specific gear for specific specs.

>frost DK no longer dead last
>just as i finally commit to a raiding guild as Frost

W E W

Do what you want and what you're most comfortable with because these numbers are from higher end raiding players that know the game more than themselves.

Yea no.

I don't even have to heal Prot Paladins, they are a one man army.

Did 250k dps on N Ursoc as outlaw rogue

Arms warrior and fire mage in our group could barely break 100k dps and were below both tanks.

i've played prot warrior from late cata to now and haven't switched once, i also played it on a vanilla private server, a bc private server, a wotlk private server, and a cata private server. i level alts sometimes but prot warrior is always my main.

imo people should just play what they enjoy. only time they should switch is if something is so bad it's completely nonviable for raiding.

that's because blizz only fixed the one truly broken aspect of the class (the cleave from the artifact ability) and didn't touch anything else.

>Arms warrior and fire mage in our group could barely break 100k dps and were below both tanks.
Everyone should be doing above 200k with 840 gear unless they're Frost DK or any of the other specs in I'm doing about 250k on my Unholy Death Knight in Heroic EN, our Enhancement Shaman is retardedly crazy after todays buffs.

this seems inaccurate from what I've just seen

or any of the other specs below Frost in*

It's been pretty much confirmed that Outlaw would be garbage once the raid tier released and people actually geared up since day 1.

Anyone who invested in outlaw and claimed otherwise were just too stupid to accept it as fact.

All these years of maining Enhancement have finally paid off.

I dunno how their dps is so low. I checked the arms warrior and he had basically full 840+ mythic dungeon gear.

Probably just doesn't know his rotation or priority at all.

Also

>clear full N today
>get literally NO LOOT
>only item I got was the iron relic from ursoc on a bonus roll

Waste of fucking time really.

>balanced
lol

Kys retail babbies.
>Need to wear my top ilevel gear to get in groups
>Need to wear my top stat priority gear to do top tps
>Difference total is 20 item levels
>Bags always full with 1 gear set
Hugh, just like vanilla right iksdee

Don't use Seals in Normal unless it's a boss that can drop a BiS item, just find some Heroic Pugs through the Finder and down some bosses there instead.

and also includes both US (who currently has the tuning hotfix live) and EU (which didn't at the time of the logs), so the numbers are stupidly skewed, with a sheer number of parses still including pre-hotfix FOTM specs

It also hides the average DPS in favor of percentile points, because showing average DPS just proves that Enh is leading Frost Mage by only 50k DPS or so, which in the scope of things is virtually nothing.

The majority of specs and classes are pulling around 225k-250k per parse, with only the bottom four classes on the list dipping below 220k into 210k territory (which again is due to what i mentioned above)

Is there an easy way to check logs for a specific ilvl for a class without having to make an account? I want to know what I should be aiming at.

I know I shouldn't, I used one on ursoc because trinket and the rest was just trying to get some shit with crit on it.

We cleared HC nythendra last week but I dunno if we're going to be able to do it this week with these new people.

Demo warlock here, i pull 180k at iLvl 826 with shit stats, so this seems about right.

DH isnt ruined. Im having a blast still even after the nerf.

>frost is still dead last

This is why I play tank. No more "look at recount I matter" now its "did they touch you tho"

>Enh at top

Pls no.
I don't want to be nerfed. Please go down to top 10 again.

>Like tanking
>Don't like the huge responsibility that comes with tanking raids
>Only 2 tank spots per guild
At least I can do dungeons.

why do they hate elemental shaman so much?

until ele is top dps at least for a second I'll never resub this shitty game.

>Unholy DK
>Literally nothing has changed, not even our position in the charts

Higher-end mythic dungeons (i.e. keystone 5+) tend to favor Bear Droods, Wars, and possibly Prot Pallies(?).

Blood DKs and Brewmasters tend to taper off at that level due to lack of survival cooldowns or lackluster abilities.

God dammit, after the buffs to Frost we're THE WORST?

Guess I'll go back to Fire.

this is literally a 1 day log you fucking moron

FUCK YOU BLIZZARD WHY THE FUCK DON'T YOU JUST LET US TARGET SPECIFIC FUCKING LEGENDARIES WHAT USE TO I HAVE FOR A FUCKING RING THAT GIVES A BUFF ON APPLYING A LOSS OF CONTROL EFFECT WHEN BOSSES CAN'T BE FUCKING STUNNED

AND DON'T GIVE ME ANY BULLSHIT ABOUT BEING ABLE TO STUN FUCKING ADDS I'M A FUCKING UNHOLY DK THE ONE FUCKING STUN I HAVE IS A 2 MINUTE COOLDOWN ON MYF UCKING PET

AND ALSO FUCK YOU I DON'T CARE IF YOU HAVEN'T GOTTEN A FUCKING LEGENDARY I'D RATHER HAVE NOT FOUND ONE THAN GET THIS WORTHLESS FUCKING RING

I had the impression that the proc actually happens even if the target is immune
at least thats what some dudes in mmo were talking about if pairing asphyxiate with it was worth the trouble

If it makes you better, I found a legendary that improved my DPS by about 20%.

>sim dps
>proven wrong every time
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

It really should be noted that for Shadow to get that high you have to play utterly perfectly using a cooldown that WILL kill you and that you have utterly shit AoE compared to every other DPS spec. And that's even after Mind Sear got buffed 80%.

Those two factors make you completely undesirable for Mythic+.

Rerolling from rogue, what do I do? Spriest is fun but shit Mage/Warlock/Hunter?

Nice to see every Warlock spec in the bottom 1/3rd. It's always good when pure dps classes have all their options be literally trash.

play whatever you find fun, don't pay attention to these wrong sims/whatever the fuck they are since shit is always changing

>tfw ele shaman
>thought this would be the chance to let me do a bit better dps allowing me to do mythics and then maybe try out raiding
>still getting rejected from mythics all over the place and can't even do well on the lfr dps meters

I hate my life but I'm in too deep into my artifact to switch specs, I don't want to grind again.

They aren't sims. These are Heroic EN logs. So basically if everyone plays at a top level this is what it'll look like.

everybody lost thier shit because of the shadowpriest debuff

highest it been in years tbqh

top fucking kek not guy you're responding to but every time shit like this gets posted it gets proven wrong instantly. it's so fucking stupid that i can't even get my head around how people actually take this stuff to be serious

>US mythic raids opened on tuesday
>EU mythic raids opened on wednesday
How can murrica be so bad at raiding?
How does it feel that European raiding guilds killed more bosses in one day than the best US guild did in two?

I care about big numbers

It's an aggregated score of the logs submitted to Warcraft Logs. How is it "wrong". Your guild might look different as you have different gear and different skill or whatever but Warcraft Logs has logs from thousands of guilds and can provide more accurate data.

Mythic was a mistake. Glad I quit, blizz ruined a good system they had in Cata

>mfw titanforged devilsaur shockbaton as enhancer

>BM
>SV

These are NOT the logs.

>Frost DK still pretty fucking shit
Why Blizzard? Every expansion since WotLK Frost is well below average or dead last. Why do you hate this spec so much?

>Druids still not nerfed

Fuck yeah.

shits the old stuff

I think this might just be the most unique order in quite some time. No rogue near the top, enhancement shaman is n1, ww monk actually in top 5, shadowpriest up there, etc.

>tfw as lock who came back since MoP

we have sacrificed our meta, waterwalking, dps, our cool spells taken and gave them to mages and demon hunter, our demons(wraithguard, eye, sister, terrorguard).

what have you given?

What trinkets should I be using for enhance. I've got a mythic Titan forged horn of Valor and some random 850 trinkets.

>Want to play
>Don't want to pay
Man fuck this

>Enh Shaman at the top

What the fuck happened?

>Don't mind paying
>But the game got too shit to play

Frost mage went from shit-tier to absolute bottom of the barrel tier
nice balancing Blizzard

Same

Ele is just a spec for Restos to level with.

Mike Morhaime must be a druid main or something, they've been blatantly overpowered since BC

pick herb/mining, abuse suramar mine area and make enough to buy a token within a few hours/days

Monk tanking is horrible. It sucks and your healer will hate you.

>tfw I play resto with enh offspec

I guess that's okay. I wish ele would be fucking usable though.

>name on the blocks
9/10, appreciable.

source? All I'm getting from google is person

Because if my DPS can't keep up with everyone else, people won't want me in their raid of dungeon. We're at the point where groups advertise that they specifically only want Demon Hunters.

All tanks except Monks are perfectly fine.

>be MM
>get rejected from mythic groups constantly since patch
>windburst mastery fix too difficult for them to understand over -20% nerf to barrage

I just whisper the group lead I do 50% more dps than his legendary lucky shitter he invited instead and put him on ignore.

this, if i really wanted i could make 30k/h

What the hell happened to Enh? Can someone explain the buffs? They went from crap to the best thing ever.

Is this the first time Enhancement has ever been this good in PvE?

after more than a decade, blizz cant balance for shit.

look at wow, overwatch right now. some classes and character are considered op flavor of the month.

What's your item level? That's more likely a reason for rejection.
90% of the players don't really keep up with logs/sims.

Boy am I glad I didn't roll Warlock, you guys got fucked hard.
Why does Blizzard wanna bring Locks down so much?

Basically there are only 2 ways blizzard can balance.

>class underperforms by 20%
>a) buff it by 3%
>b) buff it by 40%

>class overperforms by 10%
>a) leave it alone
>b) nerf it by 30%

no fun allowed

see what blizz did to the skyhorn kite

>want to play
>don't know which class

>see what blizz did to the skyhorn kite
You just had to go and remind me

WHY IS FOXFLOWER SO EXPENSIVE JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

Frustrated and don't really want to play desu. Focused rage was fun because of the absurd numbers MS numbers and good ST dps.. Now it's just middle of the pack ST dps with shitty cleave and zero survivability and utility. There's zero reason to bring a dps warrior to a raid now.

I can't believe I fell for the "we want all classes to feel good and be good at their role" meme. Still not sure how I duped myself into thinking Blizzard doesn't hate warriors anymore either. This is the future I chose. A path I've walked for years. Constantly at odds with Blizzard on the direction of my class. Another mediocre chapter In a book about a warrior penned by a bunch of hacks who don't give a fuck about them. They played me like a damn fiddle.

To anyone else who is currently playing a warrior, but hasn't played it to the point that you can't find fun in other classes and isn't fuelled by a burning rage that causes you to stubbornly persevere in the face of impossible to overcome design decisions, just reroll now because it's all so gradually downhill from here you won't even notice it until you're getting outdpsed by tanks. Play a druid. You're guaranteed to be good at everything all the time.

To all the warriors who are stuck on this road to hell with me.....I feel your pain.

What role do you want to play?
Healer, tank, ranged DPS, or melee?

How are sunfish even alive anymore? Aren't they like slow lazy faggots? Why aren't they extinct?

You want to know why?
The last warlock class designer, Xelnath dared not to agree with the lead developers and was instantly fired.
This was in MoP. Since WoD, warlocks were not allowed to have a top 5 spec. And were hit by far the hardest by both ability prunings.

>Oh what's that? Lucio and Mercy is too strong? Let's gut mercy and at the same time give zenyatta 30% more shields, instant cast orbs, and move speed on his ultimate

>What's that? Lucio and Zenyatta too strong? Let's gently take their numbers down.

>tfw druid
>tfw resto mainspec but guild has heaps of healers
>tfw leveled as feral before discovering how busted tanks are for soloing
>tfw leveled guardian artifact
>tfw my mythic+ groups need ranged dps
>tfw need to level balance artifact
>tfw mastery is my best stat in resto and worst in balance
>tfw not enough dps for mythic+4 and above

Having 4 specs is suffering

The thing is I've played everything and I still can't find one that I like, I'll probably use druid this time, just to check out the new content.

the chance of a windfury proc went up, but the amount of extra hits got down to two. but over all it's still more winfury hits, now windfury doesnt do much damage but from every hit your weapon enchantments proc and you have a chance of your stormstrike to proc.
so more windfury procs means everything else also hits more often.

>believing Sims
>Shadow Priest that high

847. I can't get a legendary.

They end up inviting some 859+ ret or spriest usually. Then I see them back in queue 20 minutes later asking for new dps.

3 specs can be just as shitty as a pure dps.
The artifact weapon design is absolutely trash.

You can have really badly itemised gear as enha (crit/mast) stuff and even the sims won't put you above 200k

It really seems like Blizzard just has a bone to pick with Warlock players, and after what you just said that doesn't surprise me.
>Warlocks lost water-walking on their class mount while Shamans and DKs get to keep theirs
>Demon Hunters seem like they were made just to spite people who enjoyed the old Demonology playstyle
>Blizzard ignoring all feedback regarding Warlocks and how shitty they are even in the earliest stages of the expansion's development
>They actually think that the current state of Warlocks is acceptable in any way whatsoever
I feel bad for the long-time Warlock players that are going to have to either drop their main and reroll or just quit playing entirely.

imagine being a wl, gotta hope that your specc is the good one or you are fucked, same goes for every other pure dps chars.
blizzard really fucked this up.

>mage isn't on top

shaman, hunter, brace for your nerfs

Warlock players from WotLK or earlier are probably the only ones still playing their warlock, FotM shitters left that ship fast.

My DPS as fire mage always seems so clunky and inconsistent, what am I doing wrong? Maybe the spec isn't for me, since I've always enjoyed playing melee dps a lot more.

the cleave nerf is already live you shitter. as is the transfer the power and touch of death nerfs. they are just completely undocumented (though the transfer the power tooltip has been updated to reflect the nerf)

Go spend 2 seconds testing SotWL and you can see the cleave nerf in action it does like no damage now, it's essentially a single target ability.

>Frost Mages at the absolute bottom
>Fire still an overplayed meme

kinda like how all the goblin face options are trash

Unless I'm doing it completely wrong it definitely seems to be burst reliant as all hell. You get your awesome opening phase with combustion rune of power and the million crits in a row, but then you taper off until you can combust again 90 seconds later. I'm just going to get crit as high as I can and see if that smooths things out.

That's pretty fucking unfair to locks
Every single class can outdps them, and hell both specs of druids beat warlocks when druids are supposed to the jack-of-all-trades class

us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749196493?page=6#113

All this salt over the artifact skins and people too casual to get into a casual raiding guild.

I guess Blizzard will probably cave and let the quest be done in LFR anyway.

Because fire is a clunky and shitty spec nobody would play if it weren't for its current flavor of the month status.
Since Blizzard has probably utterly given up on fixing frost, we can at least pray that arcane doesn't drop back down again too.

Jack of all trades only applies if you can do everything at once.

Technically speaking: DK.

However, DPS DKs may have issues with gear scaling. DPS monks scale much better with gear, and are kinda easier to play while not being boring. Frost DKs are still underperforming, and Unholy is still middle of the pack or possibly underperforming.

Blood DKs are good for dungeons, world quest soloing, and are adequate for regular and low-keystone mythics. But their raid survivability and higher level mythic survivability is shit due to poor ability design. Brewmasters are in the same boat.

If they can't clear the normal versions of these raids by the end of the xpac I am GENUINELY concerned

>shadow priests playing without surrender to madness
these fucking cunts are holding me back.

it could be people being rejected from guild just due to their spec though, given the state of the game and how useless some specs are, lfr is the only option right now unless you have friends who don't mind taking you

>Brewmasters are in the same boat
i dont know shit but dont monks have that determination artifact thing that makes them semi unkillable under 35% health
or that does not work in raid enviroment?

Healers and Tanks
>figure out how to work together and use your abilities to survive through the fights

DPS
>LOL MY NUMBERS ARE SO MUCH BIGGER THAN YOURS, MY CLASS ISN"T IN THE TOP 5 ANYMORE? TIME TO REROLL

>Do ED tonight with guild as Arcane Mage
>Only one that out DPS'd me was the MM Hunter

Really makes you think...

>doesn't have a shit ton of gold to pay for sub with

I guess you're the true stupid =w=

It's more that BMs fall extremely short of Prot War & Feral Druids and maybe Prot Pallies in terms of being able to mitigate enough damage to not be a mana sponge in raids and such. DKs are in the same boat except that their artifact ability blows for single target fights but is great for AOE.

>Delirium (New) Your Howling Blast and Frost Strike apply Delirium to the target. Delirium A disease that debilitates the targets movement, reducing the cooldown recovery rate of movement enhancing abilities by 50%. Stacks up to 2 times. Lasts for 8 sec. Frost DeathKnight

ok blizz

I'm not feeling uh dk. Are dps meme hunters still fun?I dug their mobility while levelling.

how the fuck does fury go from top 4 to bottom 4 in the span of 2 weeks?

>Stuck with assassination because rerolling RtB 4 or 5 times in a row if fucking stupid and feels like shit
>It's now the best and my even my back up spec of Sub is beating Outlaw
Feeling mighty fine.

They need to fix Assassination mastery not affecting bleeds. Got the feeling that it's gonna bite us in the ass long term.

>Enhancement that high

One part of me is happy my spec is good now, but the other realizes we're going to get nerfed fucking hard.

I just want to enjoy my 20% chance WF instead of 5% or 10.

Having a gambling ability seemed really cool on paper but feels extremely shitty in practice. I should never be allowed to design games.

I'm fine with gambling aspect of Roll the Bones. Honestly, I'm in the time I quit back int Cata, combat managed to evolve beyond Sinister Strike, Slice and Dice and Eviscerate.

A gambling aspect I don't like is Tacticion procs though. That shit could go and I wouldn't feel bad.

Everything bad that happened in the story this expansive is due to a warlock. It's pretty obvious that we shouldn't like them and look down on shitters who play them.

I been a lock since the begining when they were the bottom of the barrel and complete shit, feels like coming home

They were top dps during BC though (and way more interesting to play)

Healer here, I think that BrMs are ok, they just take damage unusually and are super underplayed. However prot warriors are basically invulnerable so yeah.

DK, DH and pala have super spiky hp due to self healing, which is fine but you gotta know their cds and trust them. BrM takes constant smooth dmg due to stagger, kinda mana sponges and you have to remember to keep healing after combat (lol). I haven't healed a bear tank before for some reason, but playing it I feel similar to a BrM - take constant damage and suck up healing.

Anyway, this is all from a M+ perspective, and I think the utility/cc a tank brings is more important. Prot warriors win again, but dks death grip/gorefiend's and pala's 4 interrupts/hands are super useful

RtB would feel a lot better to use if you got at least 2 buffs per roll. It should be a mediocre buff you reroll to make amazing, not a shit buff you reroll you try and fix.

How many active combat skills Outlaw and Sub get seems kinda pathetic after getting used to the Assassination bleed build.

I play on a BC server and my rotation is literally a single button. I do pull top damage though, you're correct about that.

What? BC lock was literally sac your demon and press shadowbolt

>be arms warrior
>middle to lower half on bosses with aoe
>top3 on ST
>Blizzard keeps nerfing it
>now middle on ST and lower half on aoe

>5/7 bosses in Emerald Nightmare have cleave/aoe

why would you still bring warriors?

I guess I'm thinking back to Affliction. That rotation was legitimately challenging while trying to also do fight mechanics

And also did lolnodamage

>muh sims
based on what you fucking fairy

As a Pally healer, I hate healing BrM and Druids. I haven't had a single DK tank, but DH are fine as long as they know how to play (press demon spikes).

I usually play DH tank, just because I like how offensively they can play and build compared to other tanks, but holy shit bad DH tanks are everywhere and they're a fucking plague that needs to be purged.

Those are average raid parse statistics

>Surv hunter that low
Just like WoD all over again
Feels good not playing after they raped my class to death.

so its garbage then

good to know

Because they've been doing the same content for years everyone just min/maxes really hard and pretty much every warlock plays that one button class. There are also some wacky hybrid specs that get used on some classes (rogue is one)

I kind of liked being one of only 3 locks in my entire guild, and the only one that raided at all made things even better. It was good to be good already when the FOTM shitters arrived too.

>MM Hunter

I remember it being pretty great around Tempest Keep raiding, but I honestly wasn't paying attention to dps rankings around that time. I just remember sitting on top of guild DPS on fights like Void Reaver and Al'ar

Tru

>there are people who don't play Dwarf

what's your excuse?

>Marksman Hunter

Why would I be a manlet in a game? I'm already a pathetic manlet in real life.

huh. never knew dwarves were at the perfect height to suck futa draenei dick

Where should my artifact points go for Mistweaver?

I don't shit anvils.

>use abilities on cd
>fun

>Arms warrior
Regretting that I didn't roll mage, blizzard's golden children who always have at least one spec in top3.

Please respond

>Arms Warrior
>Only good on single-target fights like Ursoc and Nythendra
>Nerfed anyway
>Buffs to Fury weren't enough to make it viable

I'm seriously considering rerolling

I assume spriest meters are using the shitty meme gimmick talent?

There are no horde dwarfs and I am not a faggot
Pic related, I would hit that so hard!

try asking without using fucking buzzwords autist

One of the things I was excited to do was roll a moon guard character and try out ERP. I used to think I was into weird shit- aside from being a faggot it turns out I'm pretty boring. Everyone there was trying to do way too much at once.

Of course they are. It gives the biggest numbers by far and charts can ignore the massive downside.

You'll have to re-unlock World Quests/Suramar/do all your artifact quests/complete your class campaign (including all time gates)/re-level your weps using artifact knowledge. Worth it?

tfw feral is still good

Don't do it, I leveled a DH first and the artifact research is level 6. My mage that I leveled a few weeks later is still artifact research level 2. Their catch-up mechanic is fucking trash.

I started Legion with a demo lock then gave up and switched to my Wind Walker. Feels pretty good to be quite honest, just wish I wasn't week and a half behind on my artifact now.

But I didn't use a buzz word

Blizzard insider here

They'll buff Arms for 7.1 by making CS a buff on yourself instead of being a debuff on your target and buff the damage multiplier from Cleave/Whirlwind by 200%.

See, I play druid, so I just stack my hots on em and stop paying attention. My pally friend complains about needing to constantly heal me when I tank though

Mericans obsess over mechanics.

EU obsess over figuring out ways to avoid them.

The grind is the only thing keeping me from rerolling, I don't wanna do all the Suramar shit again

So basically shield charge mechanic taken from gladiators. I wish for this to be true.

>we can never go back to vanilla where Fury Warrior DPS was actually the highest in the game once you had the gear
Getting up to that point was rough, though, because you pretty much needed a friendly guild that would be willing to carry your shitty gear-dependent ass.

read again

how the fuck do i play this garbage spec

Warlock...

I'm dead inside, but i refuse to drop my main.

Sorry, but asleep-at-the-wheel TBC Warlock is gone.

Remember those first few weeks after the 3.0.2 patch, and the first few months of WotLK raiding when every Hunter was Survival due to Explosive Shot?

Those were fun times. I also miss the 100 yard Hunter Mark that made rogues laughable in Warsong Gulch, the flare, the disengagement, the traps, the cheeky Wing Clip and keeping within 14 yards No Charge/Intercept zone of the warriors that made them rage on the forums...

How are locks not in a good spot right?
Our lock was the only one who came close to me on Ursoc today, just 7mil less than me. He did 300k dps and his ranking only put him at 51% in his bracket.

I don't trust the OP picture.

I did. I still don't see a buzz word.

>Mythic fully cleared on release day by slavs
How can you fuck up this badly?

>horde
>not a faggot

pick one

>Have fun playing my main all the way to Wotlk
>drop him once cata hit
>See all of his totems and skills disappear one by one each expansions
>Legion hit
>Get told enhancement is pretty fun
>For the sake of far sight, decide to replay my main instead of just making a new one
>Mfw he's pretty fun to play, can stand his ground while wrecking several monsters at once
>Mfw true trade of all jack is back
>Mfw seeing this pic

He might only have two totems from talents, but i have to say this is the most fun i had for the longest time in this game

Aflliction lock. I have gone beyond being dead inside! I am now filled with nothing but shit

I made my Shaman back in BC

thats the opposite of me
I die so quickly when I'm elveling enhancement
also his survivability/mobility is subpar in pvp

damage is there tho

What are you confused about it has like 5 buttons.

I pick horde, because there are worse things than being a faggot and alliance has them all covered.

Warlock lost it's soul, specially destro.

Destro used to be extremely bursty and casting a chaos bolt used to mean rape.

now casting a chaos bolts means shit.

You can still do decent "sustained" damage, but that tasty burst destro had is gone.

I switched from Fire to Arcane, I really like it, at least much more than Fire.

Fire is probably the most boring dps spec in the game, its ok on aoe heavy fights though.

I still use fire for Il'gynoth though cause I always top with Fire.

I was 2nd or 3rd every time with Arcane so I'm happy with it.

>fury warrior that low
I want to fucking boost one up on my new realm for an alt because I miss my fury warrior from my old realm too fucking much

>Inb4 why boost
Because I play ally currently and it's a horde. It'd be too weird to turn them into an alliance member
It'd be 50 to faction and realm change might as well pay the extra 10 and keep all my horde mounts that dont transfer over and other horde stuff intact on my old main.

Yeah, as a Paladin healing a BrM or Druid takes up all your time and you end up not being able to keep up the rest of the group. It's not that big of a deal really if I know I'm healing one before the dungeon, it just means I have to change my spec around for a different playstyle.

>Arms needs CS to be a self buff but Ret's Judgement doesn't

FUCK YOU

Fuck DPS kiddos. How are healers at the moment? Interested in both raid and dungeon viability.

Is arcane smoother? I'm indifferent about fire except I don't like the boom and bust cycle the DPS seems to have- I shoot up to the top of the meter at the start and then slowly fall down it until my next combustion.

If you began legion, you'll have trouble because WoD heirlooms/gear is pretty shit. After you rack up some gear, you'll start doing some serious damage.

It's also help if you are a tauren since you have War stomp for a two second stun so you can heal yourself.

Also, don't forget the priority of what you should get for gear: Agility > Mastery >Versatility > critical

Horde doesn't have dranei though

In this weird spot where i'm not sure which philosphy they're trying to take, the wotlk bursty top people off damage or the post-wotlk mana limited style where damage is less bursty. Because raids feel like the former whilst the classes are by far the latter.

>Play Hunter from Vanilla to Cata
>Masturbate furiously while kiting multiple melee at once
>MoP turns them full retard mode and removes half their situationally useful skills
>It'll get better, right?
>WoD takes away even more situationally useful skills
>Well... it can't get any worse, right?
>Legion takes away almost every single skill they've ever had and gives them the most shit design in the game for every single spec

I'm still playing it. Just fucking kill me.

>be ele shaman
>oh hey we have buffs for the first time in 3 expansions holy fuck
>this comes out
>realize we will always be the bottom of the barrel worst spec in the game
god damn it blizzard, whelp back to getting forever rejected from mythics and being eternally depressed about that, god how the fuck did we drop even farther down the totem pole, thats incredible.

I feel like I get how the spec is supposed to work but when I play it I always do worse than I feel like I should be and it just feels incredibly clunky

The priority is
>Marked when vuln is about to fall off
>Barrage
>Windburst
>Aimed when vuln is up
>Sidewinders with marking
or some shit, right?

>Can't even control pet anymore since Cataclysm
>Animals have lost their skills
>Mechanical pets don't even have cool unique abilities

I dont understand what im doing wrong, my dps is abysmal at 827 item level. I get beat by literally anything... Im like 90% sure my rotation is right, maybe its just not having good gear/lots of crit rating yet (since the game is trying to jam haste down my fucking throat).

Can you help me out, Warlockbro? This happened to me yesterday in Arena and I have no clue what caused it or how I avoid it.

What class and spec

im retarded, fire mage.

>Ret Pally
Them being at that spot looks weird. Is that for a solo target or group of adds?

>Chose BM because of artifact and knew the spec
>Still get in top dps

I want more, Lets see how MM plays out. Gonna miss my pets tho.

>use barrage and windburst whenever you have it
>use aimed shot until you have the sidewinders proc
>use sidewinders and marked shot
>repeat

The icy-veins fire mage guide is a good starting point. You're correct about wanting crit, crit is worth more than even int is for you. Most of your damage will come during combustion. At the start of every fight wait until you're heating up then burn a fire blast. Drop your rune and then just as the rune finishes combust. Fire that crit pyro and then immediately fire blast again to generate another crit pyro. From there you can hit your flame on for two more crit pyros. Afterwards start weaving phoenix and instant pyros until you're out of that. You can do that every 90 seconds or so.

>BM hunter cucked by MM hunter again

IIT'S NOT FAIR, I PLAY HUNTER FOR THE PETS

>have 4 110s so far
>Kirin Tor Emmisary today
>Do it 4 times
>Order Resources
>Order Resources
>Order Resources
>1 Curious Coin

that might explain why I have so many trouble leveling then.

Also am an orc shaman, so the + health & war stomp is out of the question for me

So I shouldn't use aimed shot in between sidewinders and marked?

The tuning for Emerald Nightmare Mythic was too easy for the global elite but It's going to be just fine for everyone else outside of the top 20 and that puts Blizz in a tough spot

No one likes seeing raids cleared this quickly, but making them take longer would literally just require tuning harder so that the top takes longer and that'd result in average guilds not even being able to kill Nythandra this week

Titanforging was a mistake. It's allowed top guilds who farmed Mythic+ all week and did 5 Heroic split clears to walk in already outgearing the DPS checks on every boss.

The raid wasn't undertuned - the games systems allowed people who wanted to farm 24/7 to acquire gear that was better than what they needed before the raid even opened.

Seriously though start with this (icy-veins.com/wow/fire-mage-pve-dps-guide) and then play around with it to see what works best for you. I've found the best advice comes from whispering people you encounter who are good at the spec.

>no haste

yeah, this is pretty much exactly how I do things. the opener is fine, I spike at around 380k dps, but for the rest of those 2 minutes I'm almost 100% delegated to fireballs that crit but 1/5 times. It isn't uncommon to end a boss fight at around 150k when most others are in the 170-190s. Sitting at around 41% crit chance atm.

I'm not really sure what to tell you about that because it happens to me as well. I burst up extremely high and then fall off until my next combustion. Typically I finish top 5 on most fights but rarely best overall.

X'era has a new quest in the PTR sending you to find Allari and suggesting that Sargeras may be planning to use Illidan's body as his avatar.

Allari sends you killing dungeon end bosses to craft a soul prism powerful enough to hold Illidan's soul long enough to transfer him into X'era's core

yeah Khadgar tries to return Illidan's soul to his body in the fight with Gul'dan on Mythic but it goes wrong

Mages have no sense of right or wrong

Is that real? I'm almost certain they're gonna bust Sargeras out at the end of this expansion and have us kill him (or maybe more like stop him from actually showing up like Kil'Jaeden in Sunwell) but I think having it be Illidan's model would be pretty strange.

Its just odd, as I saw another fire mage in mythic vault that ended the last boss fight at 225k. Which as you know, the later end of that fight is nothing but moving around and shit.

>Khadgar try to return the soul of our savior to his body
>This is wrong because reasons

lel?

He's probably going to fail.

Movement is something I'm working on, I feel like with ice floes and all the instant cast shit that we can do movement shouldn't be a problem for fire.

yeah, I even use shimmer now so I can blink fireball incase of some random ground aoe that drops ontop of me mid fireball cast. only to watch it non-crit for like 50k lol.

>always playing together with friend (hpala)
>get other friend into the game
>"yeah man, just play DH, they're retarded and for new people"
>we're now playing arms/DH/hpala in 3s
>I just tell him what to do
>"hey, get ready to stun that restodruid"
>charge resto
>"okay stun and blow your cds on him"
>druid dies 3 seconds into that retarded DH stun with a BE silence on top of it
>laugh and repeat to duelist
>ANOTHER friend who always played alliance leveling horde DH now
>this guy actually knows how to play the game
>tfw free Gladiator this season

kek

>Xavius is already dead

wew lads

I'm in the same boat as you then boss. I'm hoping that if I get enough crit this will cease to be a problem. If it doesn't work out maybe I'll try arcane.

>"we didn't want to repeat the content draught of WoD"
>Legion hits
>2 weeks in people talking about EN opening next week
>keep wondering why nobody's talking about Nighthold
>google release date
>N/A

are you serious right now? I thought this shit should have been available from the start

this is the same fucking shit again, we cleared HC in 1 day last week and will now clear mythic in the next few weeks then have nothing to do

I already cancelled my sub
pulling the same retarded shit again and nobody bats an eye

Alright then, thanks a bunch for talking it out with me. I thought something might be up since when I play my i849 sub rogue, im dropping 400k+ crits every single attack pretty much the entire fight, ending at around 190-210k. Glad I could get some perspective from another fellow mage.

np, you too.

They fucked mythic progression for the first raid and Trial of Valor with the whole titanforging shit; people were able to go into mythic completely geared on the first day, with some gear better than what was available.

Nighthold will hopefully be tuned to take it into account.

My frost DK just hit 110 a couple days ago and is 837, and my shaman is 101 with 5 835 items. Feels good man.

TOP FUCKING KEK, BLIZZARD

wowprogress.com

it's EU so not even 24 hours HOLY FUCKING SHIT

even HM, one of the worst raids ever, took 5 days from Kargath M to Margok M

Nighthold is in like 3 or 4 months you tard.

We didn't have the same ilvl as mythic back in highmaul.

I doubt there was anything in gaming history that lost its novelty faster than withered army training.

and how is that acceptable? why the fuck is it in the journal if it's not available

>Played Elemental for the last three expansions
>Knew it was going to be shit this expac, was very wary about switching
>End up being glad I did

I'm just amazed that Enhance ended up so good. Elemental is nigh unplayable though. Fucking trash spec now, even playing a warlock is better.

Trial isn't out either though. Why would it be fucked apparently 7.1 hits in goddamn january

7.1 comes out before Nighthold

Also If you're raiding a actual serious Mythic raiding guild and waiting 1-2 months for more content is a problem for you you're fucking autistic

Waiting out long content droughts is shit

But you're literally complaining about doing a couple months of farm

That is perfectly normal and If you're in a Mythic raiding guild, you should enjoy playing with those people.

How bad is it? I've been putting off Suramar for a while because I'm not liking it so far but the lack of access to Court of Stars and Arcway is starting to become a problem.

>spend hundreds of hours on the beta fighting rank 1 players and winning with me playing various classes with my rogue and shammy friends
>last minute shammy rerolls horde because "I HAVE TO HAVE ORC RACIAL + RELENTLESS"
>we're not rerolling because we're in a PvE guild
>he ends up quitting the game before the season even starts because "I DONT HAVE ANYONE TO PLAY WITH"

Fuck you!

The real question is how the fuck natural selection created the fucking panda

>raiding
>""""""""""""""""""competition""""""""""""""""""

lol

>just get the white hawkstrider
>tfw everyone is going to get it in 7.1

Going to need to grind for another rare land mount to satisfy my autism now

Is there a way to get a mount that can walk or swim or whatever it takes to get to 100% movespeed over water WITHOUT fishing?

It's not bad it's boring as fuck for the sixth time.

I still don't have a legendary.

Emerald Nightmare doesn't even feel like a raid 2bh

really disappointed with Legion raiding so far

and now it's time to wait 4-5 months for the actual Tier raid lol...

At least with 7.1 we get an exciting 3 boss raid that will totally not be just 1 big room with all 3 bosses in one place and totally not be a loot pinata!!! kill me now

90% sure the new one is a white basic hawkstrider and the old one is epic user

I enjoyed it. It wasn't difficult, but it has some cool fights.

I was wondering about that, I was genuinely surprised that there wasn't a Baradin Hold-style weekly loot pinata boss. They are adding that then?

why are all these people in my guild suddenly getting legendaries? like 8-10 today

new exploit?

>not socially retarded or autistic
>don't know how to make friends on wow

How do you guys do it?

>Frost Mage main
Time to re-roll since Fire and Arcane are lame.

Which would you guys say is funner to play right now, Arcane Mage or Boomkin Druid?

>don't play enhance they said
>its shitty they said
>shamans are never good, they said

WHOS SHIT NOW FAGGOTS?!

>using pets

Lmoa

>I was genuinely surprised that there wasn't a Baradin Hold-style weekly loot pinata boss.

Blizzard has used World Bosses has the weekly loot pinata since MoP

>They are adding that then?

No Trial of Valor will be an actual (hopefully) difficult raid

It just has 3 bosses and is meant to serve a side piece between EN and NH

>Surprised that people who shit in socks and train religiously in Mythic on the PTR to be first are gonna get it done.

not even 24 hours you tard

Shamans have been shit for so long now, why the fuck are they suddenly amazing?

Probably their welfare meter reached a threshold where they get one for sure at the same time.

Oh is that the epic world quest I have? I'll go do that, thanks.

Because Metzen is gone.

Boomkin. Arcane is just a mage not playing fire, which is stupid.

welcome to every exp start ever

please look forward to 7.2 and 7.3(haha 7.3)

t. shaman

?

it's all 75th percentile parses in emerald nightmare. this is actual results, not sim.

>Monks, Ferals, and Demon Hunters all better DPS than rogues.
Blizzard just really does not like the Rogue class do they? They make every rogue knock off class better than the actual Rogues lel

When I played some years ago, I remember feeling that, even though frost had the worst damage output, it was still the best for taking opponents on without having meatshields around to keep them from hitting you.

Anyone else feel that way?

>sunk all my time into my unholy DK
>under ret now

I think I'm going to unsub can't get into mythics anyway.

>Angry casual responds saying he's cancelling over it and that Blizzard has failed
>Blue poster coming back to say that they just don't think a prestigious cosmetic reward should be handed out willy nilly to every faggot casual as a participation award for grinding LFR
>Massive butthurt ensues

This used to be how people felt about purples
Give an inch and they'll want a mile. People just want to be able to coast through this game single player, with no challenge whatsoever.

ele shaman here, were still shit, its just enhance dindu nuffin and got their welfare checks this expansion, where they afford things like decent DPS and being able to move and attack.

Enhance got a total revamp and it plays nothing like it used to. It's now like a weird elemental-based fury warrior or something. Feels good to play, has good damage, melee cleave out the ass.

Elemental is fucking garbage though, they ruined it.

Absolute casual newb shitter here, tell me a good reason why should I play on a pvp server instead of pve.

There is literally no reason.

I don't know how I was constantly top 2 as a destro lock last reset. My guild must have some real shitters.

The only reason people play on PvP servers is to ambush lower-level players who can't possibly fight back and fuck them up.

only if you want to be randomly inconvenienced by high levels one hitting you
expect a fair 1v1 to basically never happen
there is really no reason to play on a pvp server, they have no point anymore

More populated and have better pve raiding communities

Seems like It's a bit of a contradiction

But vast majority all the good raiding servers are PVP

>got the free executes legendary ring on my warrior
>it procs literally all the fucking time
>massacre becomes a viable talent now
>artifact talents give my execute even more crit chance
>tfw I'm literally executing and rampaging every few seconds now

Fuck, it's like I'm playing a different game now. That one ring changed the entire class' playstyle and my DPS is through the roof now. Still can't believe Blizzard took Sudden Death out of the talents and put it on a legendary ring most players will never see drop.

>tfw ganked people at least 10 levels higher than me on my twink
>most fun I ever had with pvp in the game
Feels good not being a shitter.

The loot RNG is fucking ridiculous.
I don't even want to imagine how many world quests or heroic dungeons top guilds did for that 0.0001% chance for a legendary or +50 ilvl titanforged that's better than mythic raid gear.

The legendaries for a lot of specs are literally build defining, just like in Diablo 3. Its not just a dps boost, it actually changes your playstyle. Balance druids have the same thing with the dreamcatcher.

Thanks guys, I'll stay in pve then. I thought it's actually a necessity for getting gud.

>EU clears in less than 24 hours
>US still nowhere after 48 hours

Destruction was middle of the pack for ST, however destruction is one of the most versatile specs in the game and is very good for cleaving or sustained AoE. The way Blizzard designs fights makes it extremely useful, it's just that FotM destro players from MoP are whiny shitters.

Nice to see it's taking a nosedive.

I don't have friends or a guild to do shit with anyway.

Mythic+ and titanforged gear ruined Emerald Nightmare progression. Apparently Xavius was easy as fuck for the russians.

There used to be lots of good reasons but world pvp is dead unless it's some faggoty RP event. The only shit you'll experience is being ambush or ambushing someone. You won't be fighting anyone for a harvesting node or anything like that, if you see any non-gank fighting at all it's due to a quest requirement.
It's fucking stupid and factions are essentially meaningless, have been for quite awhile.
All that said, if you have the option, the big pvp servers are far better options than the pve ones --- and a bonus is way way way less faggots.
Pvp servers definitely have more tryharding pvp mini-game heroes, but pve servers have way more fairies that complain about no flying and a much higher percentage of catababbies.
TLDR: if you are gay, go pve. If not gay, go pvp. If bi, go emerald dream.

to tank

I like the idea in theory but in practice a lot of specs like fury are just shit without it. You shouldn't have to depend on an incredibly rare drop to have your spec be viable. The idea of having something drastically change your playstyle if you want it to is cool but just tying it to a legendary sucks.

They killed Xavius 162 minutes after the first pull.
That's like less than 30 wipes.

arcane mage will rise again

congrats on finally winning something

If you're a survival hunter you won't get a guild anyway so it doesn't matter

Being melee over ranged is a huge disadvantage right now

Blizzard halved the nerf to the most important skill damage-wise due to complaints.
It would be in the lower tiers otherwise.

Druids have always been either OP as fuck or top tier, it's a fucking joke

Except vanilla

>fury and ele are still rock bottom

ayy lmao

ayy fucking lmao

That's why there is 4 ranged and 11 melee in the top 15 specs, right?

it's ok, i'm used to this torment by now, they can't fuck us any more then they did early WoD, though pre-legion was really close with them taking half our good abilities and turning earthquake into a totem, thus making it impossible to actually use it ever.

meant for

Not really, i don't see the connection with this particular issue.

This here. Pick your server based on raid population.

How can frost mage be so bad?

you fucks got nerfed into the ground, thats why.
to be fair i play ele sham, so even post "buff" we are barely ahead of you lot.

Good thing we have pvp templates now so a class won't have to be held back in pve for being too powerful in pvp, right?

mfw frost mage

does refunding artifact power let you put them in another artifact? how fucked am I?

>get AK5
>kill ONE mob in suramar
>hidden artifact skin for hothead mage drops

Quit playing babbys first mmo. Get your ass in EVE.

i legitimately kind of want to but that game is daunting as fuck to get anywhere.

if you aren't a cutting-edge raider, you're fine

jesus christ

>enh doing well

I might have to pull my qt Draenei shaman out of purgatory. Heard it's a fun playstyle to.

enhance at top, everything is in it's place.

>Blizzard ass rapes shamans for several expansions
>finally feel like my class has teeth this expansion
>hear there will a hot fix and start to panic
>see this list
>mfw

Idk I'm maining mistweaverthis xpac. Overall it feels pretty good, can get really scary in mythic +5's and above though. MW single target heals take a second to ramp up and people can easily die in a single gcd.

>fire mage consistently top 5
>haven't even touched legion yet
bro

When I started playing this was the learning curve. It's still hard as fuck but extremely rewarding and you've got more structure in place to give new players direction instead of aimlessly training shit skills.

None of those melee have a choice to go to a stronger ranged spec with the click of a button. Survival does.

You made the right choice matey

>being a shadow priest right now

Surrender to Madness should never go away.

I am numero uno DPS in my guild group on the AIDS dragon.

I like shaman.

But the class concept i don't like much.
The elements are huge fucking assholes in warcraft.
I'd sooner rely on the demons warlocks summon than the sassy faggot elementals shamans worship, revere or whatever.

They are viable without it. They just aren't viable without it when compared to people with it. They said outright they balanced specs with legendaries, then with BiS legendaries. Not saying they did a great job, and they WILL need to implement a way to get specific legendaries at some point, preferably sooner than later, but you should be able to compete with people that don't have their legs fine.

Elemental lords are huge assholes, not necessarily the elements themselves. But that's how they should be. Extremely finicky and unyielding at times, but offer great power to those who show them proper respect.

This expansion has done almost everything right except class balance. But I feel like that's never going to be something they get right.

What's monk healing even like? Resto druid is all about the hots, and I know holy paladin is casts and instants. But I have no idea what mistweaving is.

Highmaul was fun though, I enjoyed it more than EN at least.

And conceptually i don't like showing respect to sassy faggots

At least with demons you know what to expect.

>do what I'm supposed to do on boss
>some healslut furfag yells at me and goes 'TYPICAL DH'

>windwalker
I've been happy

Typical DH.

>lose damage as demon hunter havoc after patch
>find out i can use blur to reset fel rush with an artifact trait and keep momentum up more often
>damage goes back to where it was
>doing way more damage than other DHs with same ilevel

Feels good

What are some of your favorite post-Cata zone changes?

>fury warrior
>the legendary helmet drops

Is that one decent?

mfw revamped combat rogue is lowest of the rogue dps.

Can't think of a SINGLE vanilla zone that changed for the better.

The questing got more smooth i suppose, but other than that, fuck the cataclysm

>tfw westfall got turned into one giant CSI joke

Blizzard can go fuck themselves with a red-hot fire poker for doing that.

The cataclysm was not meant to be a good thing.

It wasn't that bad, the lakeshire zone on the other hand....

Whatever, now most of the the zones have the same boring shit storyline of refugees from whatever local disaster, the same obligatory twilight hammer shit, and the player as the big savior everyone was waiting for.

The +10 rage whenever you enrage? It's pretty great from what I've been reading. Gives you a lot more Rampage uses per encounter which really adds up in longer boss fights but doesn't do too much in shorter fights.

typical demon hunter, doing mechanics right

better pre-cata:
north barrens/crossroads
azshara atmosphere
stv as a place where boys go to become men

better post-cata:
barrens in general
azshara outside of atmosphere
stv as a typical wow questing zone

>forcing myself to level my alt
I can do the leveling to 110 just fine but I just know doing all the Suramar shit all over again is gonna make me want to hang myself with my belt.

>worried about suramar
I don't know why but I'm getting massive anxiety about being "behind" everyone.

Spamming vivify and hoping for the best.

Revival if that doesn't work.

>Still sitting on my 100 boost, still unsure as what to make.

I really want to give Ranged DPS a shot considering my current Alts are a healer and a Melee/Tank, I'm stuck between
>Mage
>Hunter
>Spriest

Right now leaning towards hunter

just do hunter, you'll outdamage any other ranged on the dance studio bosses as long as you play MM. BM has so much downtime you could just jack off mid rotation and be set

What? Fire Mage was always in the Top 3 and Mage is one of the best DPS classes in every single expansion for like 10 years straight now. It's fucking World of Magecraft. Holy shit you are insane.

Noted, now Undead or Tauren?

Your face when the Dance Studio comes in 7.1 as a disco-themed Karazhan encounter

Tauren don't hunt animals. They hug trees and shit.

>every single spec that is even remotely fun or complex does shit/mediocre damage
>all the top tier specs are the most brainless, unimaginative 3-button-mashers ever conceived

Fuck Blizzard and fuck this game. At least in FFXIV the hardest raids aren't cleared within 8 hours of release.

>warlock
JUST

I'm so happy

Undeads still wear tattered clothes after all these fucking years.

Orc.

Just give up. Hardcore raiding guilds require players to do Suramar rep on multiple alts. You're behind at least two characters per person. Whom also run mythics daily for AP.

Tauren, the fuck kind of question is that
>implying the undead not being able to procreate is a bad thing

Just play what you want, unless you're pushing world first mythic progression your class barely matters

>hit 58 on alt
>really don't wanna go to Outland
>reaaaalllly don't want to bother questing there
fuck

I wouldn't even mind.

the alternative is
>play tank or healer
>dungeon que
>alt tab and go fap for 5 seconds before you get yanked into a dungeon
>repeat until 98

ursoc is the closest we have to a patchwerk fight right now. heres the single target stats

I remember when Demo was hot shit and I was doing garbage. Now it's mediocre and suddenly I'm occasionally beating my pals in Mythics.

Put some totems on that tauren, user.

>that one guildie who got two legendaries in the first week

Didn't play since WotLK.
Are Paladins an okay class and what are the biggest changes? I don't know anything about that holy power shit etc.

>Enhance Shaman

this is really making me wanna level mine. So far I just have a Paladin, Hunter, and Mage at 110 and everything else sitting at 100

Well at least Fury moved up.

Ursoc mythic is hardly patchewerk

What shoulders are those? I'm running a dwarf resto shaman right now and would kill for a blue recolor of those.

>Opening raid already cleared in Mythic 1 day after opening

Jesus Christ this is fucking sad. How can you retards keep saying WoW raiding is harder than ever?

I just started playing again and now I just want to drop outlaw, but I'll probably regret it
fuck everything

Enh and i wish we weren't top now, just means we're up next on the chopping block.

It depends on your luck. The problem with dps measuring on outlaw is their dps can't be reliably measured. It's amazing if you get all 6 buffs, but odds are that aint happening.

it's the PvP gear from the first Season of WoD

the Alliance version looks like that, the Horde version looks dark green, and the Elite recolor was the same set but it looked Fel-infused

>ursoc mythic
>player damage statistics for - ursoc - heroic

Who the fuck says that

when playing outlaw how many combo points should I be dropping on roll the dice
noxxic doesn't really explain the rotation that well

Naxx would have been cleared in 1 day if elemental resistances weren't a thing

Raiding was completely braindead up until Ulduar

Prot is fun as fuck. Basically copied the cpt America build from Diablo.

Destruction Warlock and above, it essentially doesn't matter because the dps difference is not enough for people to consider kicking you.

Before that it drops off a lot.

only reason enh is top right now is because blizz overbuffed stormstrike proc rate. before there was a bug that made doomwinds always proc stormstrike when you attacked with your offhand so blizz fixed than and buffed the overall stormstrike proc chance

>noxxic

Pretty sure you should always be using your finisher at 5-6 combo points

they had 1 month of prep time to get gear and months of prep time on the ptr to learn the fights

But Ass isn't big numbers it's lots and lots of little numbers that add up.

>tfw never played WoW, but used to watch bits and bobs through out the years and always liked the chaos bolt stuff
>just before legion decide to try WoW with my teamspeak mates
>Get WoD and make a lock
>Everyone says destruction is hot garbage
>Cant do damage whilst leveling
>Playstyle is boring as fuck
>Boost a rogue and have some fun doing BG's for a week
>Legion releases and i have not even thought of resubbing to wow or buying legion
games just not for me i guess
The tab targeting is aids, i do see how the game could be fun though on the PVP side, i just wish i didnt have to grind levels in dungeons to get there. Pve is boring as fuck to me
Enhancement shaman and Monk look pretty cool too

Oh god i fucking hate suramar
Ever since i hit 110 i set my hearthstone to ironhorn enclave and when i need to get anywhere in suramar i just jump off highmountain and glide, cause trying to walk anywhere is fucking hell

And this questline never fucking ends

what the fuck is up with Ferals.

seriously, what the everloving fuck, Arms warriors had BUGGED LEVEL DPS.. and Ferals were HIGHER still.

Haven't played since BC

what did I miss?

Fuck "stats"
Frost is and always will be better than unholy

You know when you actually look at it, the lowest rogue spec is rated an 86 and the highest an 88. It really doesn't matter which you pick for the most part, just play the one you are best at.

Illidan did nothing wrong and you only killed him cause you were manipulated by the legion.

He's the chosen one.

>5/7 on EN
>frost dk
>constantly top dps on cleaves
>twin dragon are a fucking joke because of an artifact perk

FROST DKS ARE GREAT AGAIN

Khadgar is the new big bad behind all bad things.

>that doesn't allow for role-playing

You're on the wrong server then

>8th is bad

Taran'Zhu dropping the biggest fucking diss on garrosh

That would actually be interesting

no lol your guild is trash

Illidan is the new Jesus, and Medivh passed his possession onto Khadgar, so he's the new secret avatar of Sarge.
Jaina is just pms'ing.

but im not in a raiding guild

your pugs are trash. i bet you were talking about being 5/7 normal too

>only classes that are consistently great in every single expansion are mage and hunter
>they are literally the most braindead classes in the entire game
>if you pick something else and get nerfed you are fucking because of the absurd amount of time gating in Legion
>meanwhile in FFXIV literally every single job is valuable

Cool game Blizzdrones.

>Arcane Mage that low on a patchwerk fight

I call bullshit.

no bully pls

Ursoc moves around a lot, it's not a Patchwerk fight at all

With that few players in the game it's not a surprise every job is valuable.

Naaru being DOUBLE NIGGERS

Arcane is shit until they get tons of gear.

so is there a reason Ferals are almost always top dps by a massive margin?

>believing old god shitposting

I don't care what any cocksucking graph says, I'm not taking a single arthas wannbe frost dk faggot in my raid group.

Candy Crushers has plenty of players too you fucking mongoloid.

I love my demon hunter, but is there anything worse looking than the demon hunter class hall?

If FFXIV is so good then why are you here?

>Fire Mage that low

That graph is complete bullshit and I don't even play a Fire Mage.

>that feel when no melee glorious nippon class/spec

>does refunding artifact power let you put them in another artifact

No, and honestly it wouldn't bother me if artifact research was account-wide.

masked dps number into normalizes stats is still shit stats. I want standard deviation, i want to see how crazy wild dps outlaw can be, or how high survival hunters pounding stacks.

He has enough time to shitpost here between skill uses.

I play FFXIV and WoW both. Shocking, I know.

>2016 still playing WoW
>2016 nothing beats WoW still
>mmorpg's are dead

>i want to see how crazy wild dps outlaw can be

They reach almost the same numbers as the average Hunter or Mage when they get perfect rolls lmao.

Azshara

As someone who likes both games WoW players really should shut the fuck up about skill uses. Half the specs consist of pressing the same 3 buttons over and over again.

My only complaint with that adventures was it was way too easy. My druid C'thun deck beat every fight except for like 2 easily.

Every single reroll should be at 6 combo points. Yes, it really is as wasteful as it sounds.

>only 20k difference between assassination and outlaw

Honestly it's kinda negligible

You can level through battlegrounds. You've been able to do it for years now.

Question is which one is more fun to play?

You think Ragnaros took long to kill because he had hard mechanics? Fuck no, we just all had shit gear

You should drop the class and pick Hunter or Mage. Gonna kick everybody else from my group lmao.

Even simple mechanics can get engaging if they're dangerous to your raid and the encounter isn't over after 5 minutes.

I saw a Warrior get that drop, and his Thunder Clap apparently proc'd the effect.

Death Knight's, it's just Acherus.

Outlaw. Assassination is just reapplication of dots 24/7.

the downfall of WoW

outlaw is just reapplication of rolls 24/7

He didn't have a rage timer, and the mechanics themselves weren't dangerous. It's just that again, we had shitty gear so he could kill us from just regular strikes.

Not if you get the right ones, then that's a full minute where you don't even have to touch the dice. You're always dotting for ass.

40 seconds of 500K deeps is more fun than 6 minutes of dots.