>"oh boy I'm going to fucking kill everyone and have lots of crops"
>get some weaponthanes up and war god worship established
>do quests for treasure
>has bullshit dice outcomes and I lose a shitload of magic with it
>make some allies
>they refuse to go on joint-raids
>if they owe me a favour, they pay me back with useless shit food
>duck faggot people appear
>my "warriors" can't even take their fucking land because of some demi-human trash babies crying
>realize that atleast half of my weaponthanes are actually females, according to events
>this explains things.png
>devs are historically illiterate in all aspects
>keep failing to take that fertile land populated with domestic geese
>suddenly, get attacked by a multicultural coalition of beastpeople and lose the game
>apparently, they didn't care about my crying babies

What the fuck is this shit? I don't remember mongols, vikings or any other warrior culture that matters being swayed by some crying when they go butcher entire cities, especially from some non-humans. The rest is OK, but don't take my away my ability to butcher enemies, ever.

You should read the lore

Yeah the duck people made me ragequit

Fpbp

(No, literally, the lore is so important as to be considered a game mechanic in itself. Certain tribes and gods like some things and dislike others. If you're blindly doing shit without, say, researching how to make Humakt happy, you have only yourself to blame.)

You sound like the exact opposite of the kind of person that should be playing KoDP.

>wtf why do my asshole actions have consequences?

I bet you're voting for Trump.

The entire point of Kings of Dragon Pass is to lose your first 50 games as you learn how the world work. There is estabalished relations amongst the world and its up to you to figure out how to map your way through them

Scrb.

Technically they wouldn't be the first ancient group to have women in combat, and most of them are in fact men. You have to have a shrine to Vinga I believe to even have women defend your home.

Duck people aren't a group of bitches. They've survived the horrid land when man was killed. Even worse is the ones who fight the undead constantly.

Everything is a dice roll. Being in constant conflicts will always be hard as you constantly lose people, and people will gang up on you. Try getting your allies to like you, or inviting them during a good fighting season and they'll spare some people. Being more peaceful is easier when you're new to the game.
>suddenly, get attacked by a multicultural coalition of beastpeople and lose the game
Because you kept killing their cousins, jackass. It's like Muslims who kept fucking with the Euros until they got pissed and pushed their shit in. Stop being an aggressive cock and you won't have to worry about it.

I know this is bait, but other people need to know a few things.

No. It's all due to luck.

That's a dice roll, like I said, jackass. It's hard, but possible to change history. I like how you can do that, but it's much easier to do things they way the gods had done so. Go back and read the legend and it's different after you do that.

Didn't know that was possible. By the way what is the "correct" way of doing that part of the quest? Enduring the blows?

I think so. You get the hell kicked out of you because you'd have killed you family if you had fought him.

God I can't fucking wait for the sequel next year. King of Dragon pass is truly a unique game.

>sequel
Not that. Isn't it just a new game with similar gameplay.

I hope it will be good. Because these types of games are the only ones Cred Forums can play without shitheads that switch games all the fucking time.

>Because these types of games are the only ones Cred Forums can play without shitheads that switch games all the fucking time.
Sounds like one such shithead. I hope it does well too though.

Took a quick look at this and it looks pretty cool, but i'm worried abouthow much lore is there?

>how much lore is there?
Quite a bit actually. It's based off of the Hero Quest series if I remember correctly. It has a good amount of in game lore that you can read, and the quests have a nice bit of lore to. Then there's the story lore, if you will, that is pretty nice. I wished for a sequel as I'd love to see them go more into the lore of this game and the world.

Some, but you really only need to know what gods they worship. Playing on Eurmal hard mode is fun.

>Playing on Eurmal hard mode is fun.
Since you can't have him as a main god, I assume you mean having the trickster as the clan ring leader. Never tried it. How fun is it?

It's the same gameplay and it's set in the same world. Because it's in a different region there's supposed to be less of a emphasis on cattle too which could be interesting.

It is cool and there's a fair amount you have to learn but if you stick to it KoDP is a excellent game. You learn most of the important lore just by playing (read fucking up).

Basically tradition is a huge chunk of the culture of the world and the gameplay holds you to that.

Very fun, pic not related. And if you make him King with high magic every single battle is a curbstomp.

I know the gameplay is the same, but I was saying it wasn't a direct sequel because of the different name, and the different location completely. I forgot it was the same world though.
>Eurmal is the true lord emperor

>devs are historically illiterate in all aspects
How fucking retarded can you be

>read the lore

Even my germanyblob games don't require me to read some specific "rules" that you couldn't guess logically.

How does it feel to be more autistic than the 4k crowd?

The european peoples were under one unifying ideology called "christendom".
What do beastpeople share? That they're non-humans? That's like east asians allying with aboriginals to drive out british colonists because they're united in the fact that they're non-western.

memes

>woooow how was I supposed to know you had to read the manual

>What do beastpeople share?
They're all beastpeople. They all practice the same religion. You're invaders trying to claim their land, jackass. Why are you too autistic to understand that not everyone is out for themselves?
>memes
>bait

Where do I get this game?

>google

Is the Android version gimped in any way?

>He didn't ally the ducks

Nah its exactly the same as the PC version. Consider playing it on a tablet, mobile is just too finnicky.

Never played it, but I do know they changed somethings besides the interface. I think they got rid of the snow guy as an enemy though.
This. Getting them into the tribe was amazing.

Frithorf is best trickster

your germanyblob games require only a basic understanding of the UI and the fastforward button to win

if I wanted to play this game should I get the steam version or the original?

Original honestly. The steam version changes some things I hear. I's tablet format, so unless you're using one, the original is the way to go.

yeah but on the other hand it adds something like 48 new scenes, new illustrations, new lore map and more so I'm not sure

There is that. It changes how some things work too, so I guess it depends on whether you like the new UI or not.

If i remember right it fixes some exploits too like cant send everyone you dont like to the troll goddess without anything happening. Now the trolls will come and murder you if you keep sending annoying nobles there.

Kek. I would have just sent everyone exploring alone.

I know it fixes things, which is why I'd say play the original first, then the steam to see which you like better. Or rather, watch a video of them both before you get one.

Can't you just kill the trolls if you send enough?

* Also: Does Dragonewt Armor do anything?

Youre pissing off the troll goddess by using that exploit so its a tribe ending event.

Well, at least the game has nipples - unlike Princess Maker 2 Refine

>I'm bad at this game because of fucking women and the blacks fuck liberals

Wow, what a bunch of elitist fags

oh dog i have no idea what i'm doing