Fuck this

Fuck this.

Literally me, I've been going back up by instalocking reaper

Yup same shit. Played a bit today as well literally went one win one loss all day. And when I lose, I lose more points than I get when I win. This game is garbage.

>Be shit at the game
>Play nothing but Lucio and Zen in comp to retard-proof myself

:^)

KILL MERCY
KILL HER BEFORE YOU KILL ANYONE ELSE
FUCK

that's what I was doing but the dps could never get enough kills to make it count. I started just playing dps unless shitters took it first and I zoomed up 500 pts

Man you would get stuck in silver if you played a game that required any actual skill and reactions like CS:GO.

>some guy wants to play genji
>someone already picked genji
>they both argue
>the guy who couldn't pick genji leaves the game
>we lose
>I was 20 SR from diamond

Welp

dam son i fell a bit but not that hard

Weak, man. Try again tomorrow. A bit less obvious though.

heroes never die

How is that bait? CS:GO is a shitty game but OW is a game for toddles in terms of mechanical skills needed.

Same, but used mei

You don't know true pain. Also for anyone wondering you can't go into triple overtime in payload, it just defaults to a draw at that point.

This game is just not do-able in solo queue. Let alone competitive, no Blizzard game is worthy of playing competitively. Blizzdrones are just so bad at video games and the games themselves are too casual to do anything crazy. It's literally a dice roll, you win or lose, nothing else.

I loved S1 but S2 is shit. I can't force myself to play this tank meta where zarya d.va Winston is a most. There are zero tank busters in the game and aim is so scarcely rewarded. This shit went from FPS to full on MOBA.

>tfw i'm a huge troll who nevers plays the objective and always bully lowbies

>tfw got placed at 2999 and haven't gone above it since due to getting complete dumpsters picking things like offensive Symmetra every time I get back to around 2990

I once had a Lucio who used nothing but speedboost. When I suggested he actually heal he got butthurt and committed suicide as Junkrat the rest of the game.

your trolling is still higher than my highest rank this season

This. No one ever goes heal so I'm like "well, guess it's up to me." End up getting silver in elims as healer while we get steamrolled.

You're like little babies. Watch this.
>calibrated at 2890, got to 2950
>played exclusively with friends for a while, lost some games but hovered between 2800-2900
>stopped playing games with friends because i wanted to play before work during weekdays, got teamed with a bunch of shitters, attack bastion/hanzo/widow/symmetra trolls and people who disconnected
>dropped down to 2300
>slowly making my way back up

Are you guys even reporting your intentionally terrible teammates?

nothing happens with reports unless its a fuckload of reports for shit like calling people niggers

>boosted friend's account from 2080 to 2890 in a day
>mfw people tell me solo queue is rigged

>3485
>one game away from master
>shitter playing hanzo all game refusing to switch when it's not working
>retard on voice screaming "ignore the tracer guys"
>tracer proceeds to kill 3 people with bomb
>lose, lose, lose, lose
>finish today with 3365
fuck this game

dont worry, I've dropped to 600SR on purpose at one time
but I climbed back up from literal ELO HELL with no sweat.
the secret is to have 1 or 2 non shitter DPS friends to Q with.

Also when the team has no healer. Play as characters with self heals like S76, Mei, Reaper, Roadhog, Bastion. Never fill in as healer if you're better at any of the above characters, its just a waste, and you're just crippling urself and your team. Let some other shitter be healer ;)

>placed 2921
>dropped to 1600 because leavers

played roughly 80 games so far this season. almost every single one of them had a leaver, on either team. mostly on mine.

>worrying about competitiveness in a game that you press a button to win a encounter

ISHIGGYDIGGY

>Want to buy overwatch
>Don't know if I can run it at a stable 60fps
>They don't issue refunds or trials
What do

they issues refunds on case by case, as long as you dont play too much and level too high

post gpu

There's a site that checks if your computer is capable enough to run your games. Google it.

>climb to 2491
>lose next few games, float ~2400
>huge losing streak, go down to 2200

I'm done for this season, just gonna git gud at devil daggers

Their DPS is the same rank as yours. YOU are the common denominator.

If you are a better healer than the enemy's, you are more likely to win, and you will gain rank on average until you are no longer a better healer than your opponents.

You're all the rank you're supposed to be. Get over it.

amd 5970 1gb @ stock
i7 920 @ 3.7ghz
8gb ram

Are there any actually high ranked players on Cred Forums?

It's not rigged, but luck can play a huuuuuge part. Obviously if your 'true' rank is 1000 points higher you're going to skyrocket, but if you're within a couple hundred you're going to likely fluctuate a lot.

wow thats some high end shit

3 gens ago....

no
cpu is fine
gpu is not

3567 here, on a winstreak so my next win could give me about 60 points if I do get lucky

friend runs it on a 955 + 6870

Godspeed user

>not shooting for number 1

If your DPS is dropping below 100-110ish FPS you are gimping yourself.

I don't care that your monitor is 60hz. Your frame spacing is not perfect and if you are only running at 60fps you are going to experience fluctations in how the game responds to your inputs.

And for the love of god, don't cap your framerate at 60 either. That just means the displayed frame is not necessarily the most recent information you have available.
Dear lord I want a 144hz monitor. 60hz looks so stuttery during fast motion.

me in season 1

already quit the game though because solo queue isn't fun, will probably play a bit when new hero comes out though

I run the game just fine at max settings on a phenom II 955 and radeon 7870

overwatch is designed to be toaster friendly like all blizzard games since toasters make up the majority of PC gaming.

good luck user. I tried that, its great until you get to ~600 SR. By then everyone is either pure garbage or trolling to reach SR1. It becomes a competition to lose. I've played against a 6 man premade, who never touched the objective and didn't kill anyonem. it was impossible to lose against such determined opponents

meh
i'm not shit

Join a team? Being that fucking good there should be people drooling after you. Did you go to college? Many have teams that you just need a .edu email to be eligible for.

can you get at least 120fps with low settings?

>xbone

naw you're shit

i don't know why i tagged you

>main mercy
>practice speed heal/boost-chaining game and when/who to heal/boost based on the situation
>never die, never lose
>team treats you like Queen on chess board

Is all good.

Dear god

>Play comp with 1 friend and his friend. Go into game with 3 ma n squad
>Other 3 are in a group and do really well
>We group up together for future matches
>Finally got to 2961 Career high
>Feel really confident in this team
>Keep playing
>2900~ vs a 2700~
>We get destroyed by some Hanzo who at one point got 2 ults in less than a minute
>He got 20k dmg
>Lose first game
>Queue back up
>Its the same team
>Since we lost their ranking shot up and we are now even at ~2800 team rank
>Hanzo returns and is more fierce than ever
>Lose again
>That Hanzo got potg twice
>tfw I was so close to Diamond but got shot down by a Hanzo
>tfw I'm at 2918

I just want Diamond. I'm so afraid to queue back up.
Send help.

good job buddy

never Q as anything more than trio if you want to climb. The risk of running into a 6 man premade is too high.

gotta work the system in your favor!

>you don't know true pain
try being in elo hell since the season started

I've only personally encountered 4 (blatant) aimbotters, and three of which were Hanzo while the last was Widow.

I wonder what it is that causes shitters who have to download skill to flock to the weeb bow man.

>there are zero tank busters

Todd?

>tfw play support and get 3-5 golds each game

Is this game viable to go pro in?

started at 2400 for some wackass reason.

It's been painful all in all.

Todd

>season high 2496
>drop to 2100 playing what I want to play
>lock zarya every game
>3-4 gold medals guaranteed every game
>rise to plat

wow fun!!!!

>tfw started at 2300~
>tfw I'd always queue up with some grill who was my healer
>tfw ever since I stopped queuing up with her I'm near diamond

ok.

How do I climb in this shit in solo q? I reached 2500 today and after that I immidiately lost about 10 in a rów. Fucking retards who play hanzo and torbjorn on attack

When will these meme die

who solo q only here

Why does aiming feel like such shit in Overwatch

Because this game is about shooting randomly and praying

This Todd is Odd.

not as odd as this todd

Work on those b8 skillz and come back tomorrow like he said okay?

Haven't touched the game in months.
Have they changed the competitive system so a win doesn't give you a tenth of ranking up and a loss deranks you completely?

>meme name
>only level 52
You're pathetic.

Feels good being able to relax after reaching the rank you want
Good luck reaching 3500

You just can't trust fucking anybody with a damage role, your team lives and dies by how much damage you can put out. So instalock your best viable damage character. This kind of behavior could maybe be avoided if you could see other players stats in competitive but that's too toxic.

>meme name

most played is hanzo not a meme

>only level 52

oh wow you sure got me i admire to be a high level like you one day fag

There's pixel skipping if you play at 400 or lower dpi.

first guy who tried this got banned

God speed user

Same for the most part. high'd at around 3370, have been sitting around 3050-3200 for a while now though, so i probably wont stress on hitting 3500 since 3000 was my original goal

>got banned for playing the game he wants to
WOW BLIZZARD. STOP TELLING ME HOW IM SUPPOSED TO HAVE FUN.

Blizzard is trash

as mercy?

>it's a "the Brawl is actually really fun" week

Fuck comp, play Arcade.

>Playing with a shitter who loses on purpose/
Yeah, no. Fucker deserves a ban.

>9th placement game
>been raping so hard that it has to put me up against fucking ster and 2 top 500 players from season 1 to force me to lose
>obviously lose that game
>next game is very close but lost
>get placed mid plat
>next 5 games out of placement consist of people doing epic shit like "picking torbjorn" and "winston solo tank"
fuck comp mode

>it's a "enemy team mysteriously doesn't die even when they're vulnerable because you have a Hanzo that can't hit enemies in the open"

Just play widowmaker goddamn

>it's a "never even see any non-tank enemies because Hanzo keeps taking their head off"
75% of Hanzo players are utterly inept but every once in a while you get some savant who kills the tits out of the enemy team.

>placed at 2550
>Make my way up to 2700
>Something stupid like 65% win rate, really happy
>All of a sudden lose 5 games in a row.
>Down to 2400
>Don't have enough time to play enough games to raise my rank

I hate this. I was forced to play Zarya for the first time and ended up with 3 fucking Gold medals.

what's Cred Forums's top 3 heroes?

got to 2800 so far with mostly these

Rein
Zen
Pharah
in that order, because somebody has to babysit you fucks, before I'm allowed to have fun

>play arcade
>fun immediately ruined when enemy chooses Mei or Tracer
No thanks, worse is when they stack them like they're that pressed to win or some shit

Is this site supposed to be accurate?

Apparently I'm the #1862 ranked Reinhardt in quickplay and in the top 98% in ranked.

It's most likely only ranking you compared to other people who have used that site.

Lucio
Zarya
D.Va
Reinhardt

Yes, that's four, but those four are about 90% of my total playtime.

I just played that arcade with my friends against a 6 stack of: Zarya/Zarya/Roadhog/Rein/Lucio/Ana. I don't know if they were really good but they were absolutely 100% unkillable.

>Gibraltar Attack
>Playing healer
>DPS players are fucking terrible
>Almost no time left
>Switch to Pharah, fuck being a healer
>Rape the enemy team and win
>Gold medals up the wazoo
>No one switched to healer after I went DPS

Got to rank 65 in season 1. I've tanked hard the last days after barely missing Diamond. Elo hell is fucking real and the game isnt fun anymore.

Whoops

Learn to Solo Q with game chat on, it wont bite. If you lose twice in a row then immediately stop playing and try again tomorrow. Trying to storm through a loss streak is asking for trouble.

What do I do if she's hiding inside in spawn and can rez from there?

>Placed 2400, solo Q only
>Feel like I'm winning about 75% of games
>Hit 2975, just one game off hitting 40 and 3k
>Barely lose, then losing streak kicks in
>Now hovering between 2.6k and 2.7k

Lucio
Zen
Mercy just barely above Rein.

>Learn to Solo Q with game chat on, it wont bite.

I'm shy as fuck though. I have a deep voice too.

You dont need to make speeches, but it would sure as shit help if you held push to talk for 3 seconds to call out a reaper getting ready to let er' rip.

>M-muh elo hell

Are you people serious? Stop playing lucio and then bitching about how you have so little impact on the game. If you play support in solo q, you're retarded. Pick Zarya.

t. someone who dropped to 2600 from 3100 playing Zen in a drunken solo q fit, then climbed back the next day easily with Zarya.

Yeah but someone would probably make fun of my voice.

>If you lose twice in a row then immediately stop playing and try again tomorrow.
I hope so, right now my daily comp games almost always start as a loss.

Get on your mic. Group up with other frustrated people that are on mic. Communicate effectively. Not just communicate. Yelling about who you does no one any good if they don't know where they are. Call out flankers. Target healers first. Find more groups and try to build a 6man. Disband after the start of a losing streak or when people are getting tense and or frustrated with each other when things don't go swimingly

That's how I erased my drunk 600 SR drop.

Fuck draws. Take twice as long for literally nothing. They should give a small amount of SR for every medal.

>Level 52
>higher rank than you and 99% of Cred Forums
I don't see what the problem is?

I've been accused of aimbotting on a regular basis because I flick my aim when I play as Hanzo

if you gained SR for draws, both teams would just play for draws for guaranteed SR

I have a 60hz monitor but have to run the game at 120fps because it's strangely choppy at 60. I visited a friend and it's the same deal with him. I don't really know why, I don't experience this in other games.

Well it would obviously be much less than gained for a win to deincentivize going for draws but to make the game go twice as long for nothing is bullshit.

>get into first game
>enemy team is all meis
no thanks never playing that shit again

I reported so many Hanzo players when I began playing because that flick shooting looked so unnatural. Now I do that shit myself. And find it funny when I play with low level friends so I get matched against newbies and they accuse me of cheats.

Hanzo's hitbox is so forgiving that flicking becomes the best way to play him. Always gives me a laugh when someone in chat gets super salty and starts reporting me for aimbotting.

I've done it, reddit.

I escaped """ELO hell""" and will never have to play with any of you meme-slinging shitters again.

>diamond
>not elo hell
Lmao

Oh mopsy
I'll find you and when i do were going to be #1

I am seeing people who were ranks 43 in fucking diamond

If you dont have brain damage you should be in Master atleast

Yeah that's why I mentioned "blatant". I'm talking about people who on killcams snap to people at 180° angles and perfectly track people's heads through walls without any kind of spotting active, once I even had a guy who would simply aim at the ground, snap to someones head and fire, and go back to looking at the ground.

It just seems odd that an aimbotter would pick a non-hitscan character to aimbot with.

>It just seems odd that an aimbotter would pick a non-hitscan character to aimbot with.
Because he can Instakill with headshots and can function in mid and close range unlike Widow

>its a "guy has been stuck at a rank for a while and thinks that that isnt his actual skill level" episode

Welcome to tryhard sperglord territory, you'll fit right in

honestly mercy is fucking stupid. she's not fun to play and frustrating to play against. she needs a rework

Meh, you should be able to notice that, but when I've been busting my ass while we have Roadhog/D.va against Rein+Zarya and junkrat as one of our dps providing them free support ults due to a lot of heals constantly, I feel like it's plain bad luck consistently being placed on the teams where this happen. Even if I go Zarya I tend to end up having 3 dps, very often one of them a terrible fucking Hanzo who should probably stick to Lucio or Mercy

>Its a "Your team tilts by throwing them selves one by one into the enemy while you stand alone on the payload on defense" episode

How do I make it to Diamond? I can only climb when I'm drunk.

What's your SR

i guess become an alcoholic

>You'll never be this autistic to realize you can't get good at a casual MOBAfps
Sooner you realize it the better you will feel when you finally quit. Even fucking league or some other moba shit takes more skill then this ever could.

Top is 3200 or something, current is mid 2800. I used to win more often than lose but the amount of retards I get paired with lately is staggering. Love getting Genjis who can't deal with Hanzo, one of his easiest match ups.

I was drinking last night. Made it to 2600 sr

>game to get into masters
>literal retard team can't kill the mcree on route 66 roof the whole game and we lose
>tracer was absolute shit doing nothing and blames that mcree counters her
>refused to switch

"elo hell" exists everywhere desu

>tfw my SR is similar right now
Its a real tease to be stuck at 2900 for several games, I would be diamond if I didn't get a couple wins gaining only 2 SR.

Once I make my goal I'm set, if I get any higher its a bonus to me.

This, dropped the game cause of this bitch want to check out the new brawl and all I get is try hard Mei stacking, if they plan on making this another game mode then they need to implement the one hero rule

if you've been gaming for 10+ years and can't even break into masters then you've done something horribly wrong and wasted your time

>meme name
>hanzo most played
>solo queue
Please be bait please be bait please be bait

I just play quick match. It's just way too stressful playing ranked games and having people all getting pissy with each other while you yourself are pissy because you're trying as hard as you can.