I have connections with Bethesda: They have become HORRIFIED at the direction Nintendo is taking their open world...

I have connections with Bethesda: They have become HORRIFIED at the direction Nintendo is taking their open world titles. They know they can't compete.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/one game/image/rm9q2nPlgb3Y64SLc1xHvg/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/bethesda botw/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I sure hope you are right.

Where are you Todd? We want to see your scared face right now.

>implying Bethesda even has to try to make people buy their games
>implying Bethesda has ever tried

My connection with Warner Brothers and Ubisoft Montreal are pretty happy with the new Zelda.
They are hyped about playing it.

I just contacted Bethesda support.
You're lying. You are a liar.

>One Game.jpg
Fuck off Cody

According to my connections, Todd could not stop ranting to employees about all the acrobatic things you see in the trailers. "How are we going to compete with that?"

I'm told he threw his computer across the room when he saw the footage of Link gliding down a snowy mountain, and then snowboard on his shield down it.

>MFW people think they can beat skyrim

BotW will have to both be a 10/10 and come with VIP box tickets to the 2nd coming of Christ to convince me that they are actually capable of making games at this point.

Everything I enjoyed on a Nintendo console for the past five years was made by someone else, barring Sm4sh and Pokemon, and even then Pokemon barely had a passing grade.

They literally have no reason to be horrified about literally anything, sheep buys their shitfest game by the millions every single time. This wont stop even if Nintendo, or someone else, made the perfect open world game, people will still buy their shit.

I'm pretty sure this is a lie. I have several friends who work for game companies and they all have massive NDA.

My friend at ubisoft could not "confirm" Watchdog2 was happenning but he had a giant smile on his face while saying he cant say anything

My friend who is level designer at Warner Brother could explain to be the problems Arkham Knight had, but he cant explain anything deeper than the surface stuff and ect.

My friends at EA who worked on Star Wars were hyped about the project.

Go away OP

SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!

>Todd trying to derail this thread

boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/bethesda botw/

hey man chill out
remember
>it just works

Skyrim sold more copies then the Wii U itself lol.

It's him

Same image size and filename
Repeated behavior

Likely so I would imagine. The Witcher should have already left them scared enough.

Mods are literally the only thing they can cling to at this point.
Everything else that used to be good about their games they've stripped away.

It's interesting that you bring up mods, because I actually have quite a lot to say about that.

Bethesda has NO INTENTION of actually improving their games or expanding what they can do with technology. Their plan, and I'm being completely serious here, is arranging for paid mods to be a thing that console users can use to constantly to playing their products. That's why Sony not allowing them to put mods on PS4 is such a big deal... this really compromises what they've been pushing for in the last several years.

Paid mods WILL become standard for TES VI.

No it doesn't Todd

>nintendo console owner
>doesn't like platformers
That's a pretty unfortunate turn of event.

>people hate Nintendo, but they acknlowedge their games
>the mainstream audience doesn't care about Nintendo otherwise
>the video game market is essentially a playstation/xbox playground
>Zelda might sell well, but it will be quickly replaced by the latest and greatest PS4 *also on everything else titles

>uhh i work at nintendo
>zelda will compete with elder scrolls
lol

What the fuck did you just fucking type about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at MIT, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids with Anonymous, and I have over 300 confirmed DDoSes. I am trained in online trolling and I’m the top hacker in the entire world. You are nothing to me but just another virus host. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on the Internet, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with typing that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we chat over IRC I am tracing your IP with my damn bare hands so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your computer. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can hack into your files in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in hacking, but I have access to the entire arsenal of every piece of malware ever created and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the world wide web, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking fingers. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit code all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I have connections with Iwata via ouija and he says that zelda a shit

for a game dev worrying about Nintendo competing against you is like a Toyota dealership in Japan worrying about a Ford dealership in Detroit.

Since pretty much any open world game has better flow and objectives than Skyrim, its not like Nintendo is alone in this. Bethesda should be more scared of Red Dead Redemption 2 or Dragon Quest XI.

The actuality is, they're not afraid. Bethesda games sell on marketing hype. And they could literally shit in a can and sell it and all the 12 year old kids would buy it.

one game because the nx has only one game, botw

Whatever you say cody

>Zelda
>Good
Zelda hasn't been good in a long time.

>one game because the nx has only one game
Dragon Quest X and XI have been confirmed. At least for Japan.

Todd is "hiding" and I don't think we'll see him again.