Which one does Cred Forums prefer?

Which one does Cred Forums prefer?
Jewel cases like PS1 games or Keep cases like every console since the year 2000?

cases, jewel cases are fragile as fuck

I like the look of jewel cases more, I like the durability of keep cases more.

If there was a way to combine the two it'd be perfect.

JEWEL CASE MASTER RACE

Id be okay with cases like (movies/xbox/wii for example) as long as they are lal the same size cases. (fuck you ps3)

As much as i love jewel cases, a tear comes to my eye when part of the case is broken so you cant close it/art falls out

This.

This. It's especially annoying to get a fragile non-standard jewel case, so you can't just replace the clear part.

I fucking miss cardboard boxes from PC games pre-2010.

jewel cases are nice to look at but are too fragile and is a cluster fuck when it comes to multi-disc releases.

the cases that ps2/gamecube used were perfect. sturdy, nice to look at, have end labels, and it even had a spot to put your memory card in.

>cardboard

I'd like jewel cases if they were more durable and weren't so easily scratched.
My favorite cases are the ones for Genesis and Neo Geo games. I also like those PS3 blu-ray boxes.

>Id be okay with cases like
>xbox
I hope you are talking about the xbox 1. Because I don't know how could anyone defend pic related

The ones that don't break all the f*cking time

>f*cking

always made my dick rock hard when the cover would overlap the sega saturn logo

>f*cking
What kinda faggotry is this?

>f*cking
You gotta be kidding me.

>f*cking
>>>/9gag/

samefag

>can't read post timers

Neither.

I wish I could post that rapidly

>f*cking
Jeez
>can't see the amount of seperate IPs ITT

>I wish I could shitpost that rapidly
ftfy

>I want to never be sure what disc I'm picking up unless I flip it over and check
>I would also like all my discs to be scratched if I leave these on an even mildly rough surface

>Throwing out cases you you can keep your games in ugly sleeves that damage the disks.

I liked these 2bh
>f*cking
is that way underaged nigger

Who are you quoting?

Although jewel cases are fragile pieces of crap I prefer them because the actual game cd pops in and out so easily.

I hate jamming games into the new dvd cases cause it always feels like I'm going to crack the middle of the cd which I have done before.

Jewel cases are far too easy to break, so I think keep cases are better.

If you click on those red numbers it will show you, newbuddy.

Anyone who has ever willingly put a game into one of those godawful sleeves.

>borrow friend a PS1 game
>the case always come back broken

Almost all my big ticket PS1 games have cracks in their cases. Makes me mad just looking at them.

F*CKING!!??

People that use Yotsuba B should hang themselves.

which one do you use?

Zixaphir.

A sfw board oldfag would probably feed his nostalgia by using burichan.

Is this that yuropoor """"pizza"""" I've heard them brag about? It looks like shit.

What about those old PC cardboard boxes?

Keep cases are great, I also don't mind them being different heights for different systems. What I do mind is the fuckers changing the logo mid system life-cycle and the obnoxious budget rebranding that sticks out too much

>cardboard boxes
Those were just boxes the game was always in a jewel case

>Keep cases

hahahaha holy fuck how can you be this autistic they aren't called keep cases he was saying "or keep cases the way they are"

It ain't always jewel cases, sometimes it's a sleeve.

I don't remember one boxed game I had using sleeves.

Why did this make me laugh so hard?

i hate the little holes in keep cases cuz slobby people always press those when they close the cases thus ruining the covers.

My copy of F.E.A.R had a sleeve in the box.

>Not calling them keep cases

do you have nothing better to do with your damn time?

Neither. Digital age replace cases.

Should you store miniDVDs in normal sized cases, or smaller cases

When will it replace you?

master race

I dunno man, I think he keeps a pretty good case up on this one

Jewel cases were too fragile.
They were easy to snap, scratch, and overtime they will become brittle sooner compared to what we have now.

I remember my dad's car cd player using these, they were a pain to take out. (of the player)