Why so glum Cred Forums? There's never been a better time to play video games!

Why so glum Cred Forums? There's never been a better time to play video games!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x-wJDV3R2bw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yu Suzuki did nothing wrong. They're just not playing Shenmue the correct way.

Let's get sweaty

tfw we never get to have our old school giantbomb threads because the kiddies get triggered because they don't remember and they weren't there in 2002 to watch jeff and crew at gs

feels bad man

Bob is the greatest character in Shenmue

>implying it's not hilarious watching vinny shit all over the game

get over it nigger, we don't watch gb because of the games or because they're good at playing games

>tfw vinny will never be your dad

Sure, we can talk about Giant Bomb.

How about tomorrow, at noon?

>Dan is going to ruin giantbomb east

God is cruel

Reminder that there's literally nothing wrong with Alex and Dan

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

a good thing about dan is that he isn't politically correct, he's already started getting in to minor conflicts with alex and it's obvious alex can't stand him, it's hilarious

so you guys watch the virginia ql yet?

any on the shenmue er? idk if its worth watching.

There isn’t bad for you. They’re actually making your mother was wrong. Video games has many psychological benefits.
Taken together, it turns out video games aren’t any), numerous academic studies indicate that playing video games has many psychological and even physical benefits.
Taken together, it turns out video games has many psychological benefits.
Taken together, it turns out video games (hint: there isn’t bad for your life better.
Despite hand-wringing over a supposed connection between violence and video games aren’t bad for you. They’re actually making your life better human being.er was wrong. Video games aren’t bad for you. They’re actually make you a better human being.nd-wringing over a supposed connection between violence and video games aren’t.

>Check it out! The poster child of non-sjw rhetoric is a fucking dunce that can't cook egg whites nor understands how transmittable diseases work!

Yeah great favor he is doing us all.

Being able to cook and being hygienic is nu-male habits

I'm not defending him, I'm saying he's triggering alex and I love it when alex suffers, because alex is a cunt

When's the Persona 5 Endurance Run with Jeff and Vinny on Skype

never ever, jeff has some biking to do and he can't wait to play some COD iw and VR games all holiday season

joking aside based vinny would probably make time to do a p5 run with jeff

>Vinny wants to do a P5 Endurance Run regardless of who he does it with
>your face when he ends up playing it with Dan

oh fucking boy another ER that isn't Jeff/Vinny
can't wait for Alex to talk about how toxic the Japanese are every episode

>how toxic the Japanese are every episode

yeah, it's much better to have jason bitch about it on every bombcast

Any specific videos where alex gets triggered? I really need to see it.

I haven't watched giantbomb in years so i have no idea where to look.

The Fractured But Whole reveal at E3 fractured his butthole

it all sucks and is gay and super depressing
the modern era of giant bomb is absolute shit

Shenmue: Endurance Run pt. 16

Simply amazing.

Really emphasised the comfy soundtrack

youtube.com/watch?v=x-wJDV3R2bw

>Dan talking about renting in Manhattan and buying a house in NY like it's nothing
>Jeff and Dan commenting that 60k is a low salary

I get Jeff making tons of money, but how much does fucking Dan make? Alex still had to slum it in fucking Astoria, Queens.

At least 100k I would guess

>YFW Jeff gives COD his GOTY again and everyone gets triggered

[Spoiler] It's going to be Doom [/spoiler]

>Old man, take a look at my life, I'm a lot like you.

remember teens

always listen to fat, middle-aged, cynical burnouts for their opinions on the hottest game releases!

Shenmue was a mistake I thought it was supposed to be a good game. I wish I was baiting

Giant Bomb was a mistake

That's my figure, too. To think fucking Dan Ryckert makes six figs for sitting around, drinking beer, and playing video games with his friends. What a world. Good for him.

I wonder how much additional dosh he pulls in from autists who buy his books.

You need 6 figures to live in San fran

Just taking the statement at face value, this is 100% correct. Every game that ever existed still exists. If you think the best games were in 1996 or 2003 or whatever, they're still there. There's just more games to play now even if they're complete ass.

>100k
I see Jeff making like 80-90k and everyone else makes less than that, except perhaps Vinny since he's basically a supervisor at this point.

They were referencing 60k to pay for rent in SF. Everyone at GB who comments on living in the city mentions how they live in a box. I imagine someone new like Dan is starting out at like 64k/yr

I always knew it was divided.

It's hard to believe how angry people get in the comments saying they'd be having way more fun if they just fed the cat and played in the arcade again.

I want to impregnate Mary Kish

Jeff and Vinny are the only good members of Giant Bomb. Everyone else are varying degrees of boring to awful and all the videos now suck because of it.

Jeff either makes way more than that or he has a ton of money saved up.

he probably still has some money from when he sold GB

He's not a poster child of non-sjw rhetoric. He's just an average man who doesnt really care all that much about politics. Which infuriates the poltards and numales alike.

This. That whole South Park conversation was so fucking indicitive of the SJW mindset.

Dan says he liked the PC Principal, and the only thing Austin and Alex could do was get mad and shout NO! NO! NO! for ten seconds.

It's fun to watch them come to the same conclusions about the game as Tipping 40's did 5 years ago.

Forgot my picture.