What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7QwQPX_yjnM?t=33s
change.org/p/from-software-release-bloodborne-for-the-personalized-computing-platform
change.org/p/Cred
youtube.com/watch?v=cBRXVf0WEhE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't understand why people get so flustered about exclusivity. If you like a game so much to actively engage with it, why would you be upset that more people have an opportunity to play it? It makes me feel like they don't actually like the game, but just that they have a toy somebody else can't get. That's probably accurate

>what did he mean by this
>Twitter screen cap

Wow OP using 2 shitposts in one go, someone stop this mad man.

Any thread starting with “with did x mean by this?” should be a bannable offense. Especially if it's with a twitter screencap

my guess is he wants more of the budget to be spent on content rather than creating a functional pc version. he's worried the game might be worse because some portion of dev resources has to go towards pc players now, when if the game was solely for ps4/xbone more resources would be available to make the game more polished on those platforms.

of course, you didn't want an answer because of your obvious shitpost meming, but i gave you one anyway.

>Twitter screencap
Really makes you stop and think...

If you run out of petty things to bitch about, you might have to grow up.

Thus, console wars.

>every console as well as PC is on the same architecture now
>still using this excuse
They don't want to fail at doing the easiest shit in the world because people would realize they're hacks.

PCucks ruin everything they touch by introducing pirates and hacks and entitled manchildren into the community

>wahhh I want exclusives

Why are gamers so anticonsumerist? They're literally led around like children, I guess because they act like them.

cool story

tell me more

Honestly, PC gaming communities are just bad.

Look at the worst groups of people known to gamers. Mustards, DOTAfags, Valvedrones, all PCfats.

The only group of annoying cunts that dont belong exclusively to PC is probably Kojima fanboys

They've had three years to do that with the first one, and failed. Rise of Iron was supposed to be the big expansion that was supposed to hold our interest in the undetermined gap between now and Destiny 2, and it somehow feels like it has less content than the April update, despite that being free.

what about goldface posters tho

Because consolefags hate community ?

You can say the exact same thing about any other gaming community.

Destiny is shit, they can have it. In fact it would probably succeed on PC

>hurr PS4 has no games xD
>gets a game
>ugh why don't you want to gibeme so I can get back to trashing your platform?

Also if you love your wife so much why don't you share it with Tyrone so he can experience it too and give her STDs effectively devaluating her value?

Exclusive games tend to be better and they have better communities, once the game is whored to obnoxious PC kiddies you get Dank Souls. Like a game? Buy the system that has it instead of showing how cancerous you are by begging.

Didn't it succeed on consoles tho

That he is a petty manchild that needs to validate himself throught the things he owns, harboring within himself an unrequited feeling of elitism.

It's especially shitty when you consider the game won't be hurt by it at all.

Like I could at least see the point if you were talking about porting it down to consoles and it took a hit visually or something similar.

They want to feel justified in their purchase of that specific product, and that it's the best one on the market. It's also a byproduct of the hardwired tribalism instinct.

i mean, the reason why destiny's post launch dlc content has been lackluster is because so much of the team is working on 2 at this point. i would guess that after the april update activision shifted much of the team over to 2, leaving scraps to work on rise of iron.

just an unfortunate consequence of trying to rush products to market when the first game hasn't really been given the glory it needed.

Isn't it an online only game? PC slobs can't pirate it so let them have it if they are willing to pay for it.

how come PC kills everything? it happened with Nier and now no one cares cares about it

youtu.be/7QwQPX_yjnM?t=33s

These are the types of people you're dealing with when it comes to console exclusives. It's not really worth your time and effort.

Nice false equivalence, faggot.

>better communities
>PS4
elitist manchildren sure make better communities.

ITT jelly consoletards slowly losing all their exclusives to the best system of all

Get cukd

How does having the game on another platform makes anything about your purchase inferior?
It literally doesn't matter, you still have what you paid for working as intended in its platform
But other people completely unrelated to you now have the option to play on their own platform which doesn't affect you the least.
Everything should be multiplat, if a game is only good because it's an exclusive, then it's not a good game at all.

If anything, it would be a shame if a PC port was released side-by-side with a console game. Getting PC games from developers who focus on consoles more is like that side by side picture you see of a Big Mac on the drive-thru board (E3 footage), and then opening the box you get (Ubisoft port).

0:33

Time codes don't work

It's an unfair comparison as a lot of console users aren't the type to use the internet as much as PC users would.

The strength about PC is that it's an all-in-one machine, you can switch from gaming to internet in a click. Console users are a bit different as they have to use multiple devices, they're really basically tourists on the internet. A lot of them stick to twitter and facebook.

Cred Forums is like 80% PC users by the way. Your opinion is already coloured by this.

I would hate it too. PC has enough low quality shooters with grinding as it is.

kek consolefags are pathetic

Exclusivity is all that consoles have these days. When they have little to none of exclusives that's when buyers remorse kicks in and fanboyism becomes rampant.

>Exclusive games tend to be better and they have better communities
LOL no corporate shilling cuck. Everyone should be able to play the games. Why would anyone want the corporations to have control over who plays what? You just like being a mindless sheep, and defend it because you know no better.

This game have raid matchmaking yet or nah? I don't want to rope my friends into a p2p MMO just to play endgame content, and Destiny as a whole really doesn't have any tools to get a community ingame.

Destiny was always meant for PC. The reason it's dead on consoles is because consolefags get bored of games really fast. Destiny was designed to be played for years (albeit rather poorly)

no
you still have to go out and get an app on your phone for it

It affects you when the community turns to shit and your beloved niche game series to a meme. It affects you when the sequel panders to the meme community. It also affects you when the vamue of your game decreases because it's for $3 in a meme sale. And finally it affects you when niggers insult you because you don't play on their meme cancerous platform. Get a grip, video games are not rainbows and sunshines some people ruin shit for everyone.

change.org/p/from-software-release-bloodborne-for-the-personalized-computing-platform

>get to light 365
>give up because anything beyond that is just absurdly tedious
I enjoy the game but there is literally no reason Legendary engrams should be capped at 365.

>he reason it's dead on consoles is because consolefags get bored of games really fast
actually its becuase it has no content
is terribly balanced
and try to sell 3 new missions and a couple of exotics for 30 bucks every other month

People was "bad" just like you said when there was a rumor about Yakuza 0 for being ported on PC, and it was just one little rumor. The shitposting from PS4 users was so absurd that then I thought the shitposters have outnumbered the people who bought a Yakuza game in the past

Are you implying the screaming 12 year olds are better?

>multiplat is the same like getting cucked

Holy shit user, are you actually an idiot? This is bait right?
Dark souls community was shit in the first moment the game was released. Getting games to more plattforms is always good so more people can play it. Don't bitch around like a ten year old, in the end they are just games.

But there are moments, where exclusives are pretty nice. E.g. Eastereggs like bayo2 and the star fox airship. And sometimes games feel like they belong to a certain company, I played bayo1 on ps3 and it was funny but nothing special on wiiu it kinda made way more fun and it felt right. E.g. Getting 4 parts of a heart for more hp.

First party games should always be exclusives or at least have a pc port. Third party exclusives are always meh, except people helped to fund it. Bayo is pretty much the only game where I think that it would be better to be nintendo exclusive

mememe

>and try to sell 3 new missions and a couple of exotics for 30 bucks every other month
It just got its fourth expansion TWO YEARS after launch.

>Entitled man children

You mean like all those man children demanding mods on consoles :^)

Begging for games is no where near as pathetic as begging for other platforms NOT to get games.

>Destiny finally drops ps3/xbox360 support
>At last the devs can really focus and make sure D2 is perfectly optimized for current gen
>HEY GUIZ DESTINY 2 PC RELEASE LOL

Fuck the fuck off. I have no qualms with pc users but this was MUH CONSOLE SHOOTER. MUHN.

>expansion

They're glorified mission packs, don't try and sugar coat it.

PvP would be 300% more fun if shotguns were banned.

>implying D2 would be any better then the first

Yeah you're right, everything should be playable on everything and dumbed to for everyone so everyone including steam manchildren who only play mobas and CS can play too. Why isn't Bloodborne playable on my iphone REEEEE why isn't Mario playable on my android TV REEEE I PAID MONEY FOR MY DEVICES I DESERVE ALL THE GAMES GIMME

Destiny died on consoles within a month. PC has more longevity in the player base. Blame yourselves.

>PS4 has 3 worthwhile games to get
>have to buy a 400 dollar black box just to play them

I don't post in shitty general threads so it's a huge non issue when it comes to communities. I'm just an idort that doesn't want to buy these stupid black boxes that just take up room because of no backwards compatibility and being graphically outdated the second they come out.

That said as an indie dev I fucking hate deving for consoles. It's fucking archaic and just slows development down for no reason. Steam is instant, you can get however many keys you want when you want and can patch whenever you want. Consoles are outdated and the business model needs to be removed or changed.

Whenever PC gamers come to a series they bring a whole bunch of whining with them. Whining that their special snowflake triple monitor with 2 monitors vertical setup isn't supported properly, whining that the audio options aren't extensive enough, whining that some obscure peripheral isn't fully supported.

Honestly it amazes me that anyone is willing to put up with their shit, I certainly wouldn't and I'm saying this as a PC gamer. Holy fuck you shitters know how to fill up any sort of forum with your incessant complaints.

I'd prefer if Destiny 2 didn't come to any system desu sempai

>>PS4 has 3 worthwhile games to get

Give me one example of a game series that got better community/games wise because it got more popular through cultural enrichment. Just ONE example.

The only people I see whining right now are consolefags

>I'm saying this as a PC gamer

t. Hamburger McConsolefag

change.org/p/Cred Forums-org-please-pcucks-delete-your-posts

>I certainly wouldn't and I'm saying this as a PC gamer
haha
won't be fooling me this time

My b, I just meant Bloodborne.

>WAHHH WHY DO CONSUMERS HAVE DEMANDS WAHHHH WHY CAN'T YOU JUST LET DEVS BE INCOMPETENT WAHHHH

Slit your throat, nigger.

>Cred Forums likes destiny
wtf I hate Cred Forums now

>People say mean things on the internet so please shut off products to entire markets of people, thanks.

hahahahaha because anyone who disagrees with me is certainly lying about being a PC gamer, if youre a real PC gamer you have to buy into le PC GAMUR CULTURE.

fuck off.

>'m-muh community!'

PC bro here. It is because of the neckbeard elitist playerbase PC has is why. Destiny was never going to achieve anything but bad publicity by going on PC. I gurantee you the negative backlash by the reddit tier playerbase would have been 1000x fold. I am not suprised when games don't launch on this platform anymore and get delayed. The cancerous ecosystem that is so anti-dev just asks for it. Shame really. But that is why I play multiplayer games on my PS4 and single players on PC. The Patricians way.

by all means
dig yourself deeper

>act like a consoletard
>expect people to believe you're not a consoletard

OwO

Suppose you have a pizza. The ingredients are all there, it's all on the pie. You just have to make it.

Yes, you do have an easy bake oven. Yes, that easy bake oven can heat food.

But wouldn't you rather heat your pizza in a brick oven, where it will not only heat faster and better, but also taste better?

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure All Star Battle for instance, would be a much better game if it was ported to PC, since performance issues have been cited repeatedly as problem. Just like how your easy bake oven will eventually become outdated, a wood brick oven lasts forever.

I would hate it too because it would be shit and I'd probably end up getting it to play with friends before realizing just how bad it turned out to be
This has happened too many times

For the same reason consolefags hate pcucks. You faggots shit up and whine about any game you get your fat greasy fingers on. Just look at what happened to Dark Souls

t. NickGAF McConsolefart

Console bro here. It is because of the neckbeard elitist playerbase consoles have is why. Destiny was never going to achieve anything but bad publicity on consoles. I gurantee you the negative backlash by the reddit tier playerbase would have been 1000x fold. I am not suprised when games don't launch on this platform anymore and get delayed. The cancerous ecosystem that is so anti-dev just asks for it. Shame really.

You know he right though, PC gaming has a whining culture. It's legitimate to complain about a broken product but got to steam forums and look at all the bitching about stupid little things.

Nigger it achieved bad publicity already. Destiny sucks, consolecucks can keep their shitty fucking game.

Glad you agree.

We can't all be submissive consolefags that'll eat up any pile of shit shat on our plate.

Do the 3 console manufactures still have approval processes for patches and do they still charge the devs for putting them up?
I remember some drama many years ago about the creator of FEZ not wanting to update his game on XBLA because Microsoft wanted to see some cash from him first before they would start distributing the patch.

I mean if the game isn't boring repetitive shit on pc then I'd probably get it. I played both the alpha and the beta, beat the campain, and had a crew for the 6v6 that would sometimes not even die once in the course of a match. Going from the beta to release, there was not really too much added in to the game. you got some shitty SMG at the end of the campaign and then could grind the same 3 (if that) raids over and over and over. the destiny launch was the last time I've had my ps4 plugged in, I don't think I've regretted a purchase more in my life.

But if I could use a keyboard and mouse, and more importantly there's a LOT of content, I could get behind it.

Otherwise there's no point.

PC is objectively the worst community, they've ruined every franchise that's come to their platform.

>He

You mean you, because you're trying to support your own argument by pretending to be another person so people think there's actually someone on your side?

stop samefagging, the poster count stayed the same

I also would. Destiny is a game that is full of secrets, the community just solved a puzzle from the raid that was released last friday. This kind of mystery wouldn't happen on PC where free cam/no clip mods are a thing.

>Destiny is a game that is full of secrets

Destiny a shit

The only reason it has a player base at all is because consolecucks are starved for games that aren't remakes or definitive editions. Even then the game is fucking hated.

I noticed meh products always have bad publicity and are forgotten fast when they are on PC too for some reason. It seems like exclusives are percieved differently. Something like numales sky would probably do better if it was fully exclusive, both in term of quality and sales/reputation.

Whew! You sure told that strawman.

>PC master race

What a big baby.

youtube.com/watch?v=cBRXVf0WEhE

>haha destiny is shit amirite guise xddd do i fit in yet

PCucks have lol, overwatch and modded skyrim. The don't need destiny 2.

That's just not true. Every faggot who lurks Cred Forums 24/7 thinks this cause Cred Forums hated it immediately and it never got talked about here.

Tons of people play it religiously every day and last I heard Rise of Iron sold better than the previous TTK expansion.

Get off of Cred Forums every once in a while you dense motherfucker.

this video made me hate destiny even more

it looks like CoD puked out a Halo clone

What happened to the first being supported for a decade?

Either way, I'd love to play Destiny 2 on my PC. MMOs typically are more well-received on the PC anyway and the game looks fun as fuck.

>tons of people

The only people that still play Destiny are a remaining sub 10,000 elites that are insanely high leveled and geared. It's like if you took WoW and removed the bottom 95% of players.

Underrated post.

>didn't watch the video
Sure thing bud. Keep up the good work, maybe someday you'll be like the cool kids in your school.

>watch a Destiny boss battle
>it's just some guy standing in a safe zone cheesing a bullet sponge for 15 minutes

no thanks

>insanely high leveled

That's not even a thing in Destiny. You haven't played the game and you know nothing, John Snow.

It would split up the community. Also, Destiny would be terrible on PC because of the varying degree of aim assist on weapons.

Is this an amerifat thing where you bash people asking for functional products? These shitposts always show up around this time.

>aim assist
Disable it. ids figsed

>and you know nothing, John Snow.
try to think of a less embarrassing way to end your post

Yeah but now high aim assist weapons are useless. Good job breaking weapon balance dumb shit.

>someone playing the same game having zero impact on you is the same as having your wife blacked

To the mind of the average Destiny mongoloid, using a mouse for a FPS is cheating.

This is the only thing I'd say is a valid concern I've seen here so far, but for different reasons.
Of course, the no clip and other shit still could cause issues, but Data miners will strip any secrets from the game, even things that were dropped or had yet to be released (if part completed elements are present such as file lists.)

I'd personally like to play Destiny 2 on the PC all the same.
It does look like an enjoyable game and the people I know who do play it seem to get a lot out of it.

As to the tweet quoted by op, I can only guess at his problems.
Maybe he has valid concerns about adding a third iteration to the versions bungie has to split its attention between, though microsofts push to draw windows and xbox closer together may mitigate this (also leading me to wonder if there'll be a push to see this as a win10 only title.)

However, this is Cred Forums, so...

The tweeter is concerned that op may be a bigger fag than him.

He is also jealous and worries he may have to share bungies turgid cock with others which thusfar he's been able to choke on exclusively.

Different weapons as a bonus to their statline will give more aim assist type thing
it's dumb but it's a feature

it's because people buy consoles for exclusives
if exclusives cease to exist they can't validate their purchase anymore.

>caring about online "communities"

The only time community matters is for online games but most multiplayer games don't have cross platform so having multiple platforms makes no fucking difference.

Im getting pretty tired of that phase too

He said as he accompanied his post with a cat meme.

Why would aim assist even need to be a thing on a PC game. We're talking about a game like Destiny on the PC in hypothetical terms, a platform that doesn't rely on aim assist because the control scheme isn't built for disabled spactards.

>it would split up the community
>a game that's already on 4 systems
>but having it on 3 systems is suddenly bad

just admit you know PC will be getting more support and that pisses you off

Besides, the only one splitting up the community is Sony and their refusal to implement crossplay. PC and Xbone could have crossplay though.

>Look at the worst groups of people known to gamers.

The king of this category is Xbox Live users, so it's a moot point you're trying to make.

>he doesnt like this objectively shit game! What a loser
kill yourself

>go for a wimpy conclusion to your sentence instead of hammering down on user for spreading misinformation about destiny
>y-you're posting cat memes!
hello newfag
are you enjoying your stay

>Personalized Computing Platform

Yes because that's a term anyone who games on PC has ever fucking said.

>I am personalized computing master race

No, make your false flag petitions less fucking obvious.

>imblyingh

>Do the 3 console manufactures still have approval processes for patches and do they still charge the devs for putting them up?

Yes, hence why even new games like Overwatch still get console patches delayed, or the content from 2 PC patches rolled into a single patch to cut cost.

>What did he mean by this?
Can you not read?

extremely overused meme