Will we get another game this gen as good as Bloodborne?

Will we get another game this gen as good as Bloodborne?

nioh
nier automata

Doubtful. We'll see what From is working on.

The next Armored Core

Nioh.

Nah. Nioh is good gameplay wise but lacking in every other way compared to bb. Nier automata looks okay but will probably be a five hour game at best. And again its world looks pretty damn bland and unappealing. Great music though.

Bloodborne has ruined this gen for me. Don't feel like playing anything else. Same thing happened to me last gen with dark souls 1.

as long as it has some sexy men in it im happy with whatever

I just finished bloodborne yesterday and I have to say I'm not too impressed.

Nioh is fucking trash. Even DS II is better desu.

Nioh most likely, demo was awesome, and probably Bloodborne but From always fuck up the sequels... if Japan Studio(who developed The Old Hunters) works with From again then it's going to be a great game

Armored core is shit. Stop with this dumb meme game shit like armored core and Edf. Just because from made armored core doesn't mean it's good.

BB truly is a meme

>Nioh is good gameplay wise but lacking in every other way compared to bb.
not really
>Nier automata looks okay but will probably be a five hour game at best.
they said it's a full length RPG
it's not the usual platinum game, it's a yoko taro game with platinum gameplay

>Japan Studio(who developed The Old Hunters)
You shouldn't take everything you read on Cred Forums as gospel, user.

You're a retard though. Nobody cares.

it's actually from the forum of the bb wiki and the credits

>I don't like high speed action with highly customizable mechs
Do you even video games?

I mean it wasn't bad, the art is great, combat is more satisfying than souls and level design is top notch, but it was too easy and too short, even with exploring as much as I could

Did you play The Old Hunters?

>not really
Yes really. Bland generic looking shitty levels and generic looking enemies. Shitty non creatable stock generic geralt ripoff as main character. Bland generic art style throughout. Rather than one large overworld a la souls u get shitty little levels ripping off souls. Boring mediocre story completely lacking the deep lore of souls.

Again, only thing it really has compared to souls is gameplay. Fortunately gameplay goes a long way, but overall I wouldn't say its anywhere near bb's level.

not yet, but I will soon. heard it's better than the base game so I'm excited as it was already pretty good

Meths are for anime pedo weeb retards. I bet you have a loli folder u depraved neckbeard.

*mechs
Silly phone

>bland generic shitty ripoff bland generic shitty ripoff bland generic shitty ripoff bland generic shitty ripoff
ok kid

So you don't like fun gameplay, sorry it's not a walking simulator

>judging a whole game on its demo
Want to know how I know you're underage

it's actually from the producers who saw BB gameplay on youtube

It really wasn't that good though

literally what

Want to know how I know you're an idiot?

Armored core is shit and all u can do is cry about it online lol

where is the demo? I looked on the store but didnt see it

>Nioh.
We must have played a different demo. Nioh was a shittier, slower Ninja Gaiden in a Onimusha skin with no atmosphere, no level design, shit enemies, etc.

>can't refute he's underage
Mods

And it still managed to be better than BB. Funny how it works.

"No"

0/10, you could have picked something other than the best ARPG since 2011 to say Nioh was better than.

Real talk, Nioh will sell less than 400k lifetime, be dead in less than 2 months, and will release to mediocre reviews. 75 on metacritic, probably.

The demo was unimpressive as fuck, and to say it's better than BB is laughable. It's not even as good as DS2 ffs. You buy it on launch, you're a fool.

Dark Souls 3 was about as good as BB. Both are great but are also really flawed in different ways.

>75 on metacritic, probably
82ish 2bh

ACE
COMBAT

Lol dark souls 3 was anything but great kid.

So why are BB fanboys so adamant that their game is the greatest? This trend has rocketed off after DS3 launched and AFAIK, BB was considered "great" after it came out but not the "masterpiece" that people are hailing it as right now.

Yes the next Japan Studio game
Or the next FROM x JS game
One or the other will be revealed at E3
Reminder: Japan Studio developed The Old Hunters

Nah it is pretty great you're just retarded kiddo

I bet u started playing souls this gen didn't u kid? Looking forward to your infinite warfare preorder son?

you're both faggots

>someone says BB is best game ever
>someone else responds and says it's not
>"you're a fucking retard"

This is why these threads are fucking cancer

>gen
>game
>Bloodborne
>as
>this
>?
>another

Are you autistic there m8?

BB isn't that good either faggot

I didn't really like bloodborne that much so I already got a better game

I like ds3 more than bb but i enjoy both.

Ni Oh Will be better than Dark Souls 3 but not Bloodborne
I'm excited for Nier.

Nioh is shallow, even das2 is better than Nioh and that should say enough.

>Better than a game that hasn't even come out yet
Stop sucking Dark Souls' dick so hard, it's ok to like the series, but please...

How is that bad, if they just say "it's not" without giving a reason why they are retarded and it deserves to be pointed out

you're pretty pathetic m8
get a job and you'll be able to afford a PS4

bloodborne was not that good

gameplaywise it was average

its story/atmosphere were GOAT

it couldn't hold a stable 25 fps, if bloodborne could hold a stable 60 fps it would be a 9/10 game, until then it is a solid 7.5/10

I thought nioh was okay but I can't imagine myself enjoying a full fledged game of it. Those big demons were too much bullshit, it stopped being fun around the burning boat area and just went to irritating.

>inb4 git gud

There's a difference between good gameplay and irritating game design choices.

the way you write about it, it really just sounds like you were bad

Whatever you say, I got the mark the first time the demo was out and got bored by the second area. Same thing with the second time the demo came out except I didn't bother beating the first boss. The area leading to him is ass.

Honestly we can only pray for a BB2, or another B-Team project.

From are doing a new AC and two new IPs, so a new BB isn't likely anytime soon unless it's entirely done internally by Japan Studio.

but it isn't hard

Bloodborne would be a 9/10 game if:

>it was 60 fps or solid 30 100% of the time
>had no chromatic aberration
>low input delay on actions
>no queuing
>good hitbox coding
>bosses that weren't all fucking casual shitter bosses

Played the DLC?

Biggest problem is too much of the game is optional. Cainhurst is beautiful and shouldn't be fucking missable.

Forget it, I read the thread

TOH bosses really aren't that hard either if the game doesn't fuck you over with hitboxing, input delay, or queuing.

Maria and Living Failures are jokes and Ludwig and Orphan are cakewalks if you're not retarded, the fights just take forever because the bosses are bullet sponges. Laurence is just a Cleric Beast with fire.

Nope, enjoy your 1 game console.

>Those big demons were too much bullshit
I felt the same way.
That big open cave floor before Hino-Enma was infuriating.

I still can't imagine anybody actually having issues fighting those enemies. They have so many openings and hitting them in the eye auto stuns them and robs them of ki.

Are you people retarded?

You're retarded

>Nah. Nioh is good gameplay wise but lacking in every other way compared to bb.
Fucking what, the only good thing about BB was the gameplay. Fuck lore and the sickdark atmosphere. If they implement the beta feedback Nioh will easily be a better and more fun game

Hitting them in the eye is hard when they're way taller than you and using a bow takes time.
Also you can say they have a lot of openings all you want, it won't stop them from countering when you take advantage of an opening by spinning around and backhanding you across the room.

But yeah, go ahead, act like you're so good at videogames you can't even recognize when a game is difficult, I'm sure people will look up to you and be amazed at how incredible you are.

>Make my second char
>The game is suddenly easy as fuck

It's absurd. I got my shit pushed in a lot with my first character, now I just parry every enemy to the point the combat is more tedious than anything.
Is this the price of gitting gud?

We've already gotten a better game

>>Are you people retarded?
Is this the Niohfag version of "git gud"?

Ahahaahahhaa

They have two attacks where they lower themselves to Willems level. They slam their fists down and kind of rest with their knuckles on the floor. They they have a body slam where they lay down flat for a couple seconds.

Don't get mad at being so fucking stupid that you think fuck Nioh of all things is even remotely difficult in any fashion. I'm so sick of seeing this crpa in these threads, some faggot calls you out on being dumb and then you just get defensive and say crap like "hurr yeah go ahead and screech about how gud u r faggot lmao"

There are no hard enemies int he Nioh Beta, if you have trouble doing anything you're just stupid.

>Don't get mad at being so fucking stupid that you think fuck Nioh of all things is even remotely difficult in any fashion.
It's gone full circle. People are actually getting ANGRY that someone finds a difficult game difficult. Holy shit.
I've seen ironic jokes about this but you're legitimately pissed off that Nioh is hard for most people.
You need to settle down and realize what you're arguing about man. You can shout at me all you want, it's not going to make the game any easier.
Pokemon is easy.
Most RPGs are easy.
Action games that require attention and precise movements are not easy, least of all Nioh.