Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3ZgnXjXk2N0
youtube.com/watch?v=_4Eedowk780
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No.

looks gud

>corvo has a voice and makes comments now

ugh

otherwise it looks good. I thought dishonored was great so i'll probably play this one.

Nice bait.
It's garret.

I don't give a fuck who he is.

I don't have a problem with Corvo having a voice in general but if he keeps yapping throughout the mission like he does in this vid, it'll be annoying no matter who is voicing him.

He sounds like batman. I don't like it.

Just finished a low chaos run on the definitive edition. Definitely one of the few games I'm actually looking forward to. The load times were pretty bad so hopefully that isn't the case this time around.

this. I know it would've been shameless pandering but I wish they would've had him gone with a impish Garrett-y voice.

god i can't watch console fps gameplay it makes me nauseous

pc gameplay when?

That is PC gameplay.

I hated the first one, so no. Homefront: The Revolution is currently my Game of the Year.

>inb4 fags defend their cartoon assassin game.

I meant not with a controller.

i dont trust any of these demos
i'll wait for final product footage

>I don't give a fuck who he is.

Makers of Thief 4 did. And we all know how good that game is.

looks like dishonored 1.5
dishonored wasn't even that great
no idea why the fuck corvo comments on everything
might be worth 10€.

why do I see "you" in the eye to the left in the thumbnail

because those gizmos in his eye vaguely look like the word "you" in the thumbnail.

>2016
>Thinking a sequel let alone a sequel to a mediocre game will be GOTY

I watched this video and its the exact same shit

>Blink is still shit the player can't even fucking use it right
>Time stop is still a thing
>Large walking robots taken down by just walking to it and pressing the "Do something cool" button
>Time stop
>Those god awful footstep sounds
>Corvos speaking
>Corvos speaking after picking up an item
>That bland boring design on everything\
Dishonored was designed after trashed Half Life 2 concepts. Dishonored 2 was literally designed just to be another Dishonored. Looks like trash and I can't wait to see it flop.

What the fuck happened to the AI ?
It looks dumb as fuck.

>>blink is shit
>>time stop is shit

This is bait.

youtube.com/watch?v=3ZgnXjXk2N0

the clockwork soldiers seems like pushovers

its the field of view. too low

There is a reason why Daud was 100 times better to play as and it wasn't because of the smoke bombs

The animations seem a bit stiff. Its just like the last game. Something about it just feels low budget.

silent protag is fuckin stupid. playing through the HL2 episodes and they're great but this alone makes them feel so dated.

>"One more time, old friend."

I like Corvo's voice acting. Having the voice of the famous seemingly fits.

I honestly don't know if I want play through the game as Emily or Corvo. I'm leaning toward Corvo simply for familiarity....but Emily has got some fucking potential.

>I like Corvo's voice acting. Having the voice of the famous Garett seemingly fits.

why do they always show the coolest mission in the demo? they did it with the brothel for the first one too. always spoils the sense of discovery.

The first game was a forgettable steampunk fedorafest. This is just the same, but now you have obnoxious narration. Pass.

It would have been better, but then again you might as well been playing as Garrett at that point.
They probably had to differentiate it a bit for the sake of character. Corvo is a grizzled assassin who has been through a lot of shit since the first game. Makes more sense that he'd sound older and gumpy over something like Garrett's cheeky and mischievous mannerisms.

Not saying that Garrett didn't go through a lot in his games, but he's involved a lot more indirectly than Corvo ever was in Dishonored. But being an sssassin=/=being a thief

Damn, game looks good but the playtester sucks so fucking much

>console gameplay
Into the trash.

The only fedora tipper I see is you. Dishonored is generally seen as a really solid but somewhat flawed game that was even further improved with its expansion.
Even if you dislike the setting the game itself is very good.

Do you disregard Thief 2 as well because it has a steampunk aesthetic and the main character sometimes talks?
Because then you'd be disregarding one of the best stealth games of all time.

This, the AI seems dumber than it was in the first game

Most likely set to easy since it was a public demo at a convention.
The players were also apparently given more provisions than they would usually have at that point.
Pretty sure its a early or intro level as well.

Some Emily gameplay instead. With a non-retarded player.
youtube.com/watch?v=_4Eedowk780

this