Smash+Grab

New MOBA on Early Access, but it's by the Sleeping Dogs team, what's the verdict Cred Forums?

>MOBA

Strike 1

>Early Access

Strike 2

>By the people who made Sleeping Dogs

Aaaaand you are out.

>moba
are you actually retarded?

That being said I love it

How much of a MOBA is it?

I know the map looks like one, but that's about it.

>Aaaaand you are out.

What's wrong with the Sleeping Dogs dev? They took a game in development hell and made it good.

He's trying too hard.
Just pay attention to the first 2 iffy points

>they are charging for it

Dead on arrival, will never take off, smothered in the crib etc etc.

MOBA is definitively an strike out.

I like the concept though.

It has 500 people playing, enough said.

Better than f2p

It'll eventually be $1 on a regular basis like Awesomenauts (the only good moba)

looked kind of interesting. Will wait until its out of early access and gone F2P though.

Got a beta key for it like 2 weeks ago. Crashed on startup. Turns out it's not F2P either.
DOA
O
A

Players spawn at a subway as the captain of their gang, they have moba like abilities and an ult that orders their Soldiers to attack in a specific way.
They're followed by a Lieutenant NPC that gives their soldiers bonuses and 3 soldiers, the players run around smash and grabbing goods and weapons, breaking vending machines for boosts. I believe game's jungle consist of cops.

It's not all that much of a MOBA but I like it's style and the animations are really fluid.

lanes and minions are practically the 2 key defining features of a moba

but it does sound different enough.
as long as there's no p2w or grinding bullshit, i'll get it eventually

Buy to play means there won't be garbage p2w shit or BRs and russians.

Who's your favorite character?

Mine's the tanky guy with the charge ability, I don't remember his name, drips or something
drizzle
His Q into E is fucking insane, you charge into them, stun them into your counter which is undodgeable because they're stunned. Starting a fight with your enemy at half health is pretty great, the only bad thing is that he doesn't have any abilities to sustain him throughout the fight, that's why I make my lieutenant the doctor and my crew the protectors

By the looks of it there's no grinding for characters or and maybe the only paid for stuff is cosmetics.

That guy was called Dripoff

I liked Etch. The molotov tossing/tagger guy that boosted people's defenses that wore a the gas mask and military backpack.

Etch seems pretty good, if you can keep them in your molotov fire they die real quick, it's also good for dealing with a crew so you can single out the boss

It's like $16 on EA
Downloading now. I need my modern day Warriors fix

That's exactly what it feels like, I fucking love looting stores, the combat is shallow, just spam basic attacks and secondary attacks

it looks insanely fun and I really want to buy it but the dead playerbase is turning me off, I don't get how an actual good early access game has no players yet the pile of shit that is ARK is in the top 3 most played games

it's infuriating how trash games are ahead of new and refreshing ones

so should I get this or battlerite?

this looks more fun but battlerite has players

Probably best to wait for this one, it's pretty fucking early in development still, battlerite is way further along