Ayo, whitebois, take dis diiick

ayo, whitebois, take dis diiick

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Agm10GX3CxE
apex-designs.net/payback.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Payback_(video_game)
youtube.com/watch?v=999RqGZatPs
youtube.com/watch?v=2Ox1Tore9nw
youtube.com/watch?v=bpiJ0OLkyYQ
youtube.com/watch?v=t78Q9sycCKI
youtube.com/watch?v=9sTVN9_wzPY
youtu.be/tOZ1Ox2CPuk?t=17s
video-game-break.com/new-mafia-3-villain-shows-an-uncanny-resemblance-to-donald-trump/
youtube.com/watch?v=DcBVwRVoBIA
youtube.com/watch?v=bYDHa31HiaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=b5KvKzBS6Tg
youtube.com/watch?v=kVJRFbfdewc
youtube.com/watch?v=mu9QIf3WZLU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

revenge for trayvon

And nothing of value was lost

>Gunning down peaceful protesters

What the fuck?

WE

Is there a ganme where you can shoot praying mudslimes?

Don't you mean Harambe?

WUZ

Isn't he just proving everything the KKK says about blacks by doing that?

Holy shit, this made me laugh hard.

FUCKIN WHITE BOIIIIIISSSSS
>digital revenge ensues

>Can kill the KKK and a Trump lookalike in this game

Pre-ordered

Imagine if there was a game where you do that in a black panthers gathering.

>feeling sorry for the KKK

t. Imperial Wizard David Duke.

""Mafia"" 3

yes

>Killing a bunch of kids trick or treating as ghosts
Holy shit what the fuck is wrong with this nigger

KAAAANNNNNNGGGGZZZZZZZZZNSHIET

lmao white people have to suck thier pet's big black cock

The thing is, modern KKK doesn't even do anything except hurt people's feelings, so killing them wouldn't be justified. Wanting people to be gunned down for hurting feelings is just typical SJW mentality though, so it isn't really surprising.

You could also kill KKK members in the GTA Clone, Payback. For Amiga? You guys remember that?

At any rate, good. This is bound to trigger some autists.

>modern KKK doesn't even do anything except hurt people's feelings
This is wrong given a lot of them have taken up positions in politics and other government jobs.

Also, your post is retarded considering this game doesn't take place in modern times.

>gunning people down is ok because they don't like black people
Stop.

Good thing that isn't the modern KKK then.

Good thing the game doesn't take place in modern times then.

Top kek, I can't wait to commit white genocide in this game.

>it's okay to kill people because they're racist
t. J'irovan'to'maki'vonjavi'maka'lmovious Washington

Meanwhile in GTA you can mow down innocent bystanders walking down the street but you're miffed about being able to shoot the fucking KKK?

>This is wrong given a lot of them have taken up positions in politics

So they haven't done anything amirite

this is going to backfire when someone figures out how to model swap a kkk dude or the trump villian for the playable character and replace the kkk dudes with black npcs

>This is wrong given a lot of them have taken up positions in politics and other government jobs.

oh well if they've been democratically elected by the voting public then by all means

this nigga

Yes, I am miffed about it.

Killing is badong.

>GTA Clone
>Payback
>For Amiga

???

>he's trying to use logic on Cred Forums shitposters

Shh. Don't. We sit back and watch the fun.

That james bond?

Go to bed, Chosen One.

wtf why can you murder people for peacefully assembling? this game is supporting mass murder!!

game?

JEB BUSH IS A MESS! HE IS A NASTY GUY, A NASTY GUY!

youtube.com/watch?v=Agm10GX3CxE

Why is it okay for GTA games to have you killing cops? I'd say that's worse and should have been banned by now.

Low energy post desu

>mow down innocent people
>get shot by the police
>AYYO, HE A GOOD BOI, HE DINDU NUFFIN, WE GOIN TO WALMART FOR SOME GOOBAS'N'SHIEEEET!

They are working towards that. If you kill a cop the entire police department teleports behind you in GTA V.

Let me know when it's cracked

So sad

Just like the police murder innocent black protesters in real life huh?

>white video games developers make games where white people are killed by ethnic minorities in order to promote their white guilt and win brownie social justice points
>and they find this okay

talk about KEKEDD

>post yfw you are not white

Isn't this game supposed to be about mafia?

>innocent black protesters

das rite

>1960's KKK
>Innocent people

he dindu nuffin

how does it feel like, watching us btfo ourselves out of existence?

>This is wrong given a lot of them have taken up positions in politics and other government jobs.

so ur talking about modern day boomer democrats ok sounds right

>Also, your post is retarded considering this game doesn't take place in modern times.

implying that matters if your gunning down unarmed people because of there race, Wow didnt know your such a fucking retard and racist! Wow don't you know its 2016 you racist shitlord!

killing white people because they don't like black people is cool, even glorified

killing black people because they don't like white people is a hate crime

>liberal "logic"

Wow sure is MAFIA, huh guys

>it's another Cred Forums invades Cred Forums to talk about how niggers ruin everything episode

HA HA HA good joke

WHOOOA

wtf is this fanmade?

Who cares, anyone who even remotely accepts the KKK doesn't count as human. I only wish you could torture them beforehand.

We should mow down all BLM because some of them shoot cops

>Feeling sorry for the equally bad Black Panthers if they were the KKK members

>innocent

Prove to me they aren't innocent without meme texting

You can't

Calm down tyrone

apex-designs.net/payback.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Payback_(video_game)

quite sad desu, but you guys are doing nothing to stop it and i do not feel pity for people who do not stand for themselves

>black panthers are comparable to the KKK

top kek

>How to trigger the Cred Forums crossposters in one post

>>post yfw you are not white
Feels good living in a homogeneous society that doesn't give a shit about political correctness or multiculturalism.

>#notallklansmen

you know its kinda funny that BLM and leftist bullshit is so insufferable now a days that I, a pakistani guy, ends up sympathizing with the KKK.

BLM pandering aside, the game still looks like trash. One gameplay video is enough to convince you that the AI they developed for this game aint worth more than 5 euro/dollaroo.

So far this seems like a shameless blaxsploitation cash-in, yeah it has stupid shit like this but that is part of the genre.

The humor in it is stupid, but it'll at least be passable unlike watch doggies 2.

Just try to list everything wrong here. I notice something new every time I watch it.

go poo in a loo or something pajeet

No.

yeah i live near were some "protests" happened and the niggers chimping out broke the windows out of my car, they can just fuck off.

1960s KKK actually is fairly innocent. Most people associate the KKK with the 1930s and 40s version who held strong political power, had the police in many states on their pay roll, among other things.

By the 1960s the KKK had lost all their power to the Mafia, Irish, and Aryan Brotherhood.

Aryan Brotherhood would actually do hits disguised as the KKK during the 60s in order to get the blame diverted too.

>Anyone who has a different opinion than me is Cred Forums!!!!!111

>all this mad in one thread

>1960s KKK actually is fairly innocent.
lol

Source?

>Cred Forums crossposters
You don't understand.
We're not in here with you.
You're in here with us.

>there are many games where you can mow down innocent bystander
>no one cares
>''''''''Cred Forums'''''''' gets triggered when they're KKK

WTF DUDE white people started all of this they took the slaves and started rapeing and killing blacks just so they could work in white plantations. If your white your part of the racial divide that effects all of the western world.

Maybe

they're actually killing eachother at their own "protest"
hint by protest I mean riots

Please show me some timestamped pictures to help your case

Nice greentexting friend but it's quite obvious you're on the wrong board

If they haven't commited any crimes, but share the ideology privately, what can you do? Do you think that people should be held responsible for bad thoughts?

Given what American society is like, I seriously doubt that they got those government jobs thanks to their KKK views, but rather despite them. Though if reverse is true... America is a democratic society.

what film ?

Shouldn't you be akbaring yourself, Mohamed.

Good bait OP.

I can already see the Drumpfags coming out of the Cred Forums cesspool to cry ITT

they also used to lynch wife beaters

which do you support more? women or blacks?

come home, brown man

Maybe that's why the mafia guy is killing them, they tried to flex some political muscle and got gatted by the black guy working for the italians lmfao

You seem triggered? Is something bothering you?

I don't know

ZING

Believe me I know, I see better video game threads on Cred Forums than on here

is that an actual hand grenade?? is he trying to rescue the guy on the floor? why do the people in the chairs get blasted into the next dimension

what the fuck game even is this?

crackers shouldn't have brought the niggers over here in the first place just because they were too fucking lazy to work their own fields or pay a fellow white man a wage to do it

good thing those friendly merchants made sure to sell them here, truly our greatest allies

his rank is "KKK Grand Wizard" btw

You can't lynch anyone user, that's the sign of a failed justice system :)

Why are you jumping to a projected strawman argument? Can't you defend yourself without dropping a meme?

Where is the blood?

reminder that the KKK was a harmless white person magical roleplaying guild with cool titles like grand wizard and cyclops. Many influential politicians were members including Hillary Clinton's mentor.

Is this required for a mission or is it 100% optional?

Also there should be a submission where the black MC can dress in KKK robes like that Dave Chapell skit

>race war about to start
>roody poos are already rioting, looting and killing to get back at the whites
>mass media brain washing video games openly incentive black people to kill whites for revenge

The kikes aren't even hiding it now.

I'm not even from Cred Forums and it's now becoming pretty obvious.

yeah i am not posting any pictures of my home on Cred Forums

You've clearly never dealt with black "protests"

Non canonically.

i like how the guys closest to it are left unharmed

also, is he rescuing some homie from a slave auction or something?

shitty baitpost, but you know gorillions of americans believe this

>grenade appears next to his hand instead of in it
>NPCs get blown straight through their chairs
>some chairs are sent flying, some break others don't even flinch
>red pimp guy acts like he's been shot instead of hit with a fucking grenade
>kneeling guy doesn't react to grenade
>plant in vase gets destroyed, but vending machines are ok
Anything else?

Yes because this is clearly a politically charged message. The game specifically makes you target these people, in GTA it is indiscriminate, you're not gunning down the KKK or the Black Panthers or the Tamil Tigers or the Soldiers of Odin, you're gunning down innocent bystanders.

Now, if you're too stupid to understand this I won't blame you.

>That potted plant.

send help pls.. im dying.

>burning a cross

>Hillary Clinton's mentor
DELETE THIS

i know this is b8, but there was a thing called the slave trade, and we traded niggers for pigs and furs from the kangz of africa

blacks were slaves before they came - now they get college for free and jobs because of their race and yet it's still whitey's fault they can't get ahead

This pleases me. Am I the only black guy on Cred Forums?

>tfw watching America implode itself in regressive politics and allowing blacks to be racist fucks

feels weird man.

Good to know, still cant ever take those ranks seriously.

So we are back at this again.

You guys do know that they are just using the current black rioting as a way to get free marketing from people like you and the social media, right?

Can you repeat the question?

It's not a picture of your home but of your car window smashed? Or has your story changed already?

Just found out, movie is called Savior.

>gunning down praying monks
That's just over the line

the bbc writers must have been laughing as they were making this

Can you repeat the question?

Those are random citizens, acts of complete and random violence.

This is targeting a specific group, this would be like if you were able to mow down a group of Republicans or Democrats at a rally, or transvestites, Black Panther members, etc. etc.

That's what makes it not right; if a major game studio is allowed to do this, why are we not allowed to develop games where we shove our foot up some mudslime ass? Why can't we have games involving the ability to slaughter LGBT activists at a rally? Why can't I have a a game from a major developer where I mow down members of the BLM movement?

My argument was, "anyone who disagrees with me is Cred Forums!'. Then you spouted memes about leaving

bait

Some of the shadows stay. Also it's a safe guess that the extremely fragile flag is probably untouched,

do us all a favor

>being a nigger because of words

t. La-Poo Demarcus

lmfao this is what happens when sjws try to make video games
>these type of physics in CURRENT YEAR

It's not, he was in the KKK, he's not now

We're all just trying to follow Europe's shining example.

payback for 9/11

SHH U FORGOT ALL WHYTE MEN ARE EVIL SO IF U KILL THEM U R A HERO

Oh yes typical mafia shooting the KKK
Why is this game called mafia again

why is he shooting them in the butts?

gay

can't help but feel smug that the fucktard sjw making this game suck so badly at it

Windows replaced now, only photos also show my home.

Just get over it tyrone, i am not stupid enough to share anything like that on the internet.

But keep changing the subject away from niggers acting like animals.

im mexican and i think the games shit but yeah funny shit

I'm not white and there was a white guy in my history class who apologized on behalf of his race in advance of presenting a paper on slavery.

After class he would pass by other nonwhites and say what the whites did was not okay.

It was getting kind of sad watching someone hate their own skin that much.

>muh KKK good bois dey dindu noffin

Don't forget how the only guy to get a "!" before the grenade goes off is the guy with a bag on his head.

I just want to see how they explain how this happens

>Vito: The capo of our rival gang happens to be a KKK Wizard, we're gonna assassinate him
>naw i finna cap ALL dem honkeys n shieeeet black powah

>Game has KKK models in its files.
>Inb4 day one mod so you can play as KKK member and run around killing niggers
GOTY

t.asspained negro
>implying your not samefagging.
back your crybaby safe space >implying niggers don't ruin everything episode 1600AD-2016AD and ongoing.

>gets butthurt because people talking about Kangs and Qaaeens on a orgami folding board then trys to project butthurt on some non-relevant sushi cooking board.

no im here too. i love to watch these types of threads burst into flames

>No shoveldog

>all these mad racists

YOU LOSE GOOBERGATE LOL

>Gunning down peaceful protesters
It makes perfect sense, think about it man: social justice advocates have absolutely no qualms about resorting to violence if someone doesn't adhere to their worldview. This game is a perfect representation of that.

You're seriously delusional if you think those two are comparable.

>THE KKK DINNDU NUFFIN WRONG
>THEY WAS GOOD BOYS

>hating niggers
>bad

Pick one and only one.

No problems, niggers....we and the police will pay you back irl

DUDE GOOGLES LMAO

bet you're both excited to steal this game for ps4

>Shadows get burned into the floor
>Other shadows are objects separate from their owners
>Plant explodes 2 seconds after the grenade, spawning a green turd
>sackhead disappears in the explosion
>red auctioneer plays a chest-wound animation

>If you kill your enemies, they win

>this entire thread

>>Shadows get burned into the floor

Nuclear handgrenade

yep, marked it on my calendar

Reddit loves feeding the Cred Forums trolls

Killing cops in GTA isn't depicted as being justified (except the corrupt ones).

This is why Nu-males should not develop games.

THIS IS THE WAY TO KILL THIS GAME WITH BOGUS MEDIA ATTENTION

NIGGERS WILL SHOW UP TO THE STUDIO TO SHUT IT DOWN

JUST CLAIM IN THE VIDEOS THAT THE KKK MODE IS UNLOCKABLE OR SECRET

>paying for shit games

You know it.

Cool!
Ghostbusters got a sequel!

Has there been a more transparent piece of propaganda by a major dev? Like this is fucking embarassing.

Not a movie, a guy with a camera just followed Dennis Quaid around.

why are you throwing a his system fit over killing the KKK? I despise BLM but this is the KKK we are talking about here. southern redneck hillbilly white trash. who cares, theyre the scum of the white race

>this thread

Are you implying that's an act of violence? We have freedom of expression. If you can burn the flag, you can burn a cross.

the little girl from that one mediocre third person shooter being a lesbian

this is fine

I'm here, too. I'm only here to watch the triggering.

Overwatch
>we're the UN, the good guys, so we made a superfun multicultural organization uniting people from diverse backgrounds to group up and do fun stuff!

Are you retarded? Every other mission has you caught up in a cop shootout because you were robbing a bank or some shit, especially in the newer gta games.

Shit has no place in modern video games and is crude as fuck.

Little dick white bois BTFO!

Now that's just embarrassingly bad.

You're more than welcome to.

why does this game look so awful? first time looking at gameplay. mafia 2 was great, did the team change?

just remember, the new Watchdogs game is about a young african american youth who robs, steals and carries a gun around

It's just too funny.

looooooooooooooooooooool

You fucking know it, nigga.

STEALTH

>it's okay when a white protagonist does it

Okay, and if I want to move it to a major online distributor such as Steam? Then what happens? It gets reported and taken down.

kek

This game is like anti technology.

wew

I really miss pre-2010 Cred Forums.

>innocent black

This is Watchdog's Tier retarded. Guarantee it was rushed so it could cash in on all of the BLM controversy and pro Black movement before that stuff becomes irrelevant.

Cops and Robbers is as American as apple pie.

It's not seen as an outright attack on the police because its been a societal fixture since before the West was won.

youtube.com/watch?v=999RqGZatPs

or even the sappy Elvis ballads about dead niggers:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Ox1Tore9nw

But only blacks romanticize racial violence.

>can't even shoot through bars
Wind Waker got that right 14 years ago.

Was about to post this. Funny how neo-Cred Forums praised this but is all butthurt over KKK members being slaughtered.

>You can see through walls

Why the fuck does every "stealth" game need this?

legit garbage game

>KKK power killing fantasies

I swear this games gets more pathetic the more I find out about you.

You fucking Yanks better apologize to the Czechs for this abomination of a game.

Also to cash in on the mafia name before it's forgotten.

Didn't Mafia II come out almost 6 years ago?

>killing Christians

The devs have gone too far.

Postal 2

the justification i've heard is that its nearly impossible to perfectly emulate hearing footsteps behind a wall and what direction they are coming from, just like you could in real life

in reality, its just to make people feel awesome

Posting the copypasta because it's relevant.

youtube.com/watch?v=bpiJ0OLkyYQ

Watch this, perfect example of how dumb and bad the AI is. You also have x-ray vision which makes zero sense in this game. This is Mafia, not Hitman. He also teleports into animations instead of transitioning into them.

youtube.com/watch?v=t78Q9sycCKI

Then look at 0:40 here. The AI is just standing there shooting with one hand, they don't move while shooting, they don't take cover. Then skip to 1:36, and listen to the NPC doing the same recorded lines over and over again "UGHHH UH UH", 3x in a row. Holds his belly after getting shot in the legs. Keep watching and listen to the cringeworthy voice acting.

youtube.com/watch?v=9sTVN9_wzPY

Then there's this, the graphics are extremely bad, the game is too bright and the colors are washed out. The world feels empty, NPCs look like they belong in a different game.

Skip to 6:28, look at the ragdoll, it just looks lazy.

The located damage is worse than in Mafia 2.

He's using modern weapons in a game set in the 60s.

It says it's historically accurate, yet there is no racism in this game. The police calls your main character "colored male", but I'm sure in 60s New Orleans they'd call him a coon or something.

Look at the fight at 2:18, do you legit think that looked good or exciting?

Voice lines from NPCs sound like some weird loud noise and have no difference in volume depending on what theyre doing or how far away they are. Your footsteps are sometimes louder than the voice lines, which proves the game has terrible audio mastering and mixing.

There's clipping while you hit solid objects.

The last time blacks have protested peacefully was when MLK was still alive. He knew that the key was to get calm and persevere to get shit done. Nowadays, protesting means going apeshit, rioting, setting fires, destroying property, looting, making absurd demands, ect. I bet MLK is rolling in his fucking grave.

my niggas

you're damn right

>innocent

Jeb is a MMMMEEEEEEESSSSSSS

She's like fourteen and it was an awkward as shit kiss. At that age you're basically being 24/7 waterboarded by hormones for the first time in your life and you want to try shit. Not gay.

You're fucking retarded if you don't know how radical MLK Jr was, especially toward the end of his life. Stop getting your history lessons from Cred Forums.

Hatred stayed on Steam despite all the SJW whining about it.

>WE WUZ KING OF DA SOUF DOE
>WHITE MAN WUZ GUD BOIZ

You all are just as bad as the sjw's

I get that it's primarily laziness, but they could just make the visuals less precise, as it is you can tell exactly which way they're facing behind a wall
Plus you already have a 3rd person camera that allows you peek around walls with no danger

he was pretty rad when da shell hit

if the intention behind was 'raging hormones' and release from frustration i'd have believed it

i'd wager whats left of my meager savings it was put in for tolerance points

>At that age you're basically being 24/7 waterboarded by hormones for the first time in your life and you want to try shit. Not gay.
You trying to tell us something, m8?

You don't hear about the protests that are peaceful. Remember the demonstrations over the guy that got shot by cops in Milwaukee? Of course not, because they protested peacefully, and nobody cares.

When I saw some of the clips posted I thought it was an early alpha, I can't believe this game is coming out in a few weeks.

>Xray vision

Are you fucking serious

this game doesn't even look good gameplay wise
i mean who the fuck is even going to buy this shit? Did Mafia 2 even sell well?

Mafia Vision

You're trying to tell me cop killing in video games is okay. No it isn't. The thing is 'copper vs robbers' is from a time when it wasn't depicted as graphically nor did it put you in the shoes of the killer as well as modern video games can.

In GTA I do a mission and then get told to shoot my way through dozens of cops, simply because they are in the way. In these same games I have access to all kinds of weapons to simulate actually cop killings more than ever before. I can hear them screaming in pain as they get shot. It's a bit different from kids playing pretend in the garden.

Like it or not, shit is outdated. Video games can and will need to move away from it.

Don't forget the grenade exploded as soon as it touched that guy. It's funny because it didn't even kill him.

Why is a mafia game starting a nigger anyway?

Mafia has always been a niched game. This one is trying to market to every normie out there which is why it's turning into a shit show

come on..

I remember when Mafia was actually about the fucking mafia, and not Black Revenge Sim 2016.

>he's black
>so of course he has to take on the Klan

That's just lazy.

The same reason the soldiers in the new Battlefield are black.

literally just black psycho the game

you play a creepy murderer with scarz on his head to indicate brain damage and you go around brutally attacking everyone

totally unsympathetic soulless nigger

Yes but what group do you specifically target in Hatred? The Muslims? Christians? Not to mention this is a small Indie dev, Mafia III is definitely not being developed by a tiny indie team.

*Y'all just as bad as the sjw's

San Francisco is not populated by human beings

include me in the screenshot pls

>I want video games to allow me to do less shit because its too real
do you want video games where you go to work and collect a biweekly paycheck?

Mafia 2 sold more than 2 million on Steam.

Don't forget, there's a story trailer what's purely CGI, and in certain parts you can see a mouse cursor just sitting in the middle of the screen.

the more i see of it the worse it looks, I mean it looked bad at first especially with shit like
but these fucking webms, holy fuck now I know it's an absolute shitshow.

before or after 75% sales?

>mfw Mafia "Fuck Whitey" 3 is critically panned as a feature-bare GTA clone and the original keeps its crown as hands down the best game in the series

The internet isn't the Appalachian trail, Cleetus.

>ho freaks out
>cameraman does absolutely nothing
>We Wuz crouches right by him

Was this from the official playthrough? If this was the run they decided was presentable to the public I can only imagine what game breaking travesties occurred during their other runs.

>guy is taking pictures of girl
>girl panics and runs off because she sees a nigger kill another guy
>guy doesnt react at all, continues taking pictures of the wall

>I'ma keep taking photos of this wall tho

>Like it or not, shit is outdated. Video games can and will need to move away from it.
No, you are confusing your own preferences with that of society.

Videogames will not move in the direction you want, the market says otherwise, and continues to say otherwise.

Violent gangster music about raping women, murdering innocents and hoarding illicit money while on drugs is the most popular shit going right now.

Should that be banned too or is that too cultural for you?

I don't browse Cred Forums, nice projection. I base my post on what I saw after watching the entire Eyes on the Prize documentary series that PBS did. Maybe all those clips and interviews from the period were fabricated and MLK actually was a domestic terrorist akin to BLM.

The game has been in countless of sales for like 5 dollars now.

How much did it sell in the first few months is what matters.

>checks calendar

You're right. What a fucking stupid question. It's 2016!

>nobody cares.
Nobody would care regardless because every time a google gets shot by police it comes out they were a scumbag with a history of violent crime.

London Has Fallen. This scene was really unnecessary

HAHAHAHAHA OMG look at this little psycho

I would have told him straight up to stop being a tool and feeling sorry for mistakes he did not fucking commit due to shear enjoyment.

Is that nigger vision when the enemies outlines turn red like that?

Is it just the shit lighting or are there some black people in those chairs watching with interest?
Why does he kill them too?
Guilty by association?
He's just further perpetuating black on black violence.

There were massive race riots at every MLK speech you fucking retard. That's just not the mainstream "image" that's perceived by the public. He'd stir the pot and buck the fuck out while keeping his hands clean. Regardless of if he believed in what he was saying or not, it's clear the black community at large never did.

They had to call the fucking national guard into DC to quell rioting.

Mandela was definitely a violent terrorist and they treat him like Mother Teresa in the media.

Dude stop crying for fuck sake.

>caring for KKK
so they call themselves "Grand Wizards" and all that shit because they're virgins right? No wonder Cred Forums is so racist.

That doesn't at all counter my point though.

Doesn't he know that by killing the people who kill him he is just as bad as theM?

Because he wasn't forced to go out and kill those people? The thing in the OP is something you're forced to do. You're forced to target people for their peaceful beliefs.

Go back to Germany, Ahmed.

>the left declare an internet meme as symbol of hate
>their candidate has an entire website dedicated to explaining to normies how the meme is racist
>goes as far to state that anyone that posts said meme is "alt-right" and racist
>racist for posting a green frog
>this is what they actually believe
Guys, how are they so dumb? Like a bag of rocks and they are voting for a candidate that idolizes a known KKK Grand Wizard and has called all African American youths "super predators." How do get away with it?

>peaceful beliefs
>what are lynchings

ugh freaking racists. i literally cant understand how the admin doesnt ban you lowlives

>that cross hair

>haha it's ok to shoot people if they're virgins
>fucking losers lmao xd

>they were lynching someone

All we know right now is they were burning a cross. That's called freedom of speech.

It is changing. Majority of this thread is rightly against what the OP image shows. Cop killing is 10 times worse.

Like it not, shit will be toned down in the next 10-15 years. Video games are no longer that need the edgy market to sell too.

>computer NPCs are responsible for lynchings
almo

>1960s KKK
>peaceful

uhh. pepe the frog is a hate symbol??

Quite literally the worst black protagonist I've ever seen in a video game.
If I wanted to massacre white people as a black dude I'd just play Franklin in GTA5. At least that guy had a character. This guy just looks like, as you said, a motiveless psychopath.

>>what are lynchings
how many were there again?

there have been more shooting in Chicago just this year than Lynchings in the history of America

>People are getting mad that a criminal is gunning down people

All 2k are doing is proving niggers are violent. Isn't that what you wanted?

Oh fucking please. You and I both know that even if you weren't forced to kill those KKK members, you fags would still be complaining about this. Stop making excuses.

Also why are you using question marks for no reason, are you a fucking teenage girl?

Settle down there, virgin

Kek

There's a saturday morning cartoon villain in this game that looks like Trump?

Man they are really doing a poor job on grand chimp auto...

did you just admit to being a virgin? god damn Cred Forums is pathetic

>Like it not, shit will be toned down in the next 10-15 years.
But it literally will not be.

If anything the machines will verify age using cameras or something.

Watchdogs: Shoot people for their beliefs gets you bad karma and cops get called
Mafia: Killing whites is a story mission with rewards

>i'm gonna kill you, you fucking virgin!
calm the fuck down

So let me get this straight, it's only ok to target a certain group of individuals when they're non-white? How come the Watchdogs WebM of shooting minorities funny but this one is offensive? You fags bitch just like SJWs. Both extremist sides need to fuck off because you dumbasses are ruining vidya.

Yeah, ADL declared it a symbol of hate, all iterations of him.

we have shitposted ourselves straight into the meme timeline

Yes and they definitely would have welcomed the young negro main character into their arms and asked him to join them in the festivities.

Shitposters need to be gassed.

>falling for the vaginal jew
kys

nah he's a great nuanced character
here you can see his face react to sipping hard liqour out of a flask

see he's got a lot of character

okay now go slit that old ladies throat and burn down that house they're white *wink wink*

Its gonna bomb and im probably gonna pirate it and stream it
Im gonna have a blast from a shit game

>Posting a webm of a white man

If you're gonna bait, atleast put some effort in

Go wank or something, you've clearly got some pent up hormones.

Literally only Cred Forumscucks would have a problem with blasting away some KKK fags.

If they were say muslim it'd be a different conversation on here.

>But it literally will not be.

Can you not see this thread? There's clearly a divide on this opinion on certain things being crude. The market is shifting. 6-7 years ago, most of Cred Forums would have been like whatever. But not anymore, Cred Forums and people in general don't want this shit in video games.

i hope europoids will do that.

but they aren't forced to shoot them in the WebM huehuehue

So? How does that make the KKK peaceful? Jesus you people make the most outlandish excuses. That's like saying a person who murdered a few people is a peaceful upstanding citizen just because there have been other people who have committed mass murder. You're .literally an idiot.

>REEE I'M GONNA FUCKING SHOOT YOU, DUMB VIRGIN
reported to the FBI

Those people weren't lynching anybody.

And black people are the biggest perpetrators of violence against blacks, so I suppose that the protagonist is obligated to shoot a crowd of black people minding their own business as well

I can see it now:
>How Mafia 3 Showed Me The Only Way A Black Man Could Survive In The 60s

How are they not

You can't burn a flag. That's a major offense

Vice City was censored after release for innocuous gameplay where you were told to "kill Haitians" but this is far more directed and with obvious intent.

So let me get this straight, you see this thread without reading anything and assume people are seriously crying about the KKK getting shot?

>projecting

Nowhere did he say that he wanted to kill virgins.

>it's fucking real
What were they thinking?! Jesus fucking Christ.

>white person shooting foreigners
>unnecessary

Want to know whats unnecessary? Choosing a place to live then refusing to assimilate.

>little white gamerkin so triggered by having to play as a black man that they're trying to convince everybody that the game will be bad

STAY TRIGGERED MY SENPAITACHI!!

The market is not shifting, the devs are going through a an ideology crisis.

>virgins from Cred Forums are this mad from lack of pussy
Armageddon can't come sooner.

>i'm gonna project my dick in your virgin asshole
no thanks, i'm not gay

Thid game honestly looks hilarious. Not intentionally, but I look forward to the webm threads after this gets released

Where does it say that Steam actually does not allow games where you target groups like that for violence then? You say that such a game would get reported and taken down but that hasn't happened because nobody has bothered being enough of an edgelord to try it yet.

It's really only porn games that aren't allowed on Steam.

It's not London Has Fallen, you dumbshit.

The sad part is there are people out there who are hype for this game.

The funny part is the devs responding to every single, and I mean EVERY SINGLE facebook and twitter post about the game.

Don't you mean Reddit?

>Watchdogs WebM of shooting minorities

Show me proof , because all I see in OP is a criminal shooting at innocents people

>But not anymore, Cred Forums and people in general don't want this shit in video games.

No I'm pretty it's just you and other Tumblr faggots, so it'd be nice if you fuck off and kill yourself.

>the devs are going through a an ideology crisis.

That's exactly proves my point. It is shifting. Give it 10 years, extreme violence will be gone from AAA games.

>Cop killing is 10 times worse.

Why?

More specifically, why is it any different to, for example. the fictional portrayal of killing soldiers?

Whats the mission name where you have to kill the KKK?
I see people complaing about how they're peaceful protester's and its wrong to shoot them.
And thats fucking dumb, games shouldn't be censored because it hurts your fee fee's

>Cred Forums hates a game when racist white people get killed
>Cred Forums supports a game in which a racist white man goes around killing minorites

When did Cred Forums take over Cred Forums?

>Its wrong to kill random people in a video game
>Its completely OK to kill a specific race/creed of people however

Makes about as much sense as black lives matta.

You know damn well they would have attacked a black person who walked in there. Stop moving the goalposts, just because blacks kill each other a lot doesn't mean the KKK are these peaceful do-gooders.

These threads were fucking great

a shitpost. I'LL REPLY TO IT! NOONE WILL EVER KNOW!

It's only there to give Hillary some ammo against Trump.

If it wasn't for this stupid american election, pepe wouldn't be on the run from the cyber police.

hey

My guess is because the takedown occurred in her cone of vision, not his. And there's nothing programmed in to make him respond to her being alerted.

Amazing...

>Haden Blackman lead designer behind Mafia 3
youtu.be/tOZ1Ox2CPuk?t=17s
Cant keep making this up

>kill Haitians

It means niggers should focus on the third world conditions in their shithole communities and stop braying about imagined issues from 100+ years ago.

Or maybe they could fund some archaeological dig to prove once and for all who exactly stole Egypt and all the world's inventions from the rightful black rules who created everything at some point or whatever.

>this entire thread

Gamergate. 2012 or whenever it was.

>peaceful
>klansmen

>hurr durr why is killing police officers bad

Really?

reoporting

It's called Savior

>4 webms means the entire game will be bad

Cred Forums really is retarded - this game is going to be great

>I see people complaing about how they're peaceful protester's and its wrong to shoot them.

So you're saying that your are stupid and going hysterical over a sarcastic post?

>can't resize an image

Of course you're black.

>KKK has killed less people in the past 300 years than niggers have killed each other in the past 1

>It's only there to give Hillary some ammo against Trump.

Trump doesn't understand the cyber at all. He doesn't need to. His 10 year old son is great at the cyber, however. It's a shame he'll have to call up Bill Gates and have him shut this internet thing down, because his 10 year old son could be king of the cyber.

i'm a black muslim

I'm over here

What are you even talking about right now.

Please pound my white virgin boipussy.

Even the memes aren't safe white boi. Now to make Momiji a hate symbol.

How do you know they're sarcastic? These faggots take everything seriously.

nice shoes

I like this image so much
>ughanda is a shithole
>nobody respects the law there
>this one kid refuses to do what they all do thanks to "laws"
>laws that don't get enforced
>he believes that country is real
it kinda almost makes me proud of him and i am VERY racist.

why the hell would I resize an image from my phone? especially on a board where there's no rule or taboo against posting large sized images? I think you're just looking to score some cool points here with your user friends you whiteboy cuck faggot.

I want Cred Forums to leave

>it's okay to kill someone as long as you don't kill a bunch of people xd

You're retarded. I don't care that niggers have killed more, KKK was still a violent movement that was in no way peaceful, especially in those times.

>it's okay that we are violent racist bigots because others are too

;) keep up the fight, white powah

Why the fuck did you steal my photo?
Those are my shoes

>niggers on the seats
>dude with hat just hold his chest while everything blows up
>the vase just crumbles
>the dude with a sack on the head just black out
>the nigger on his knees is unaffected.

>lynchings
>hangings
>organized efforts to drive people away for the color of their skin
KluKlux is a religion of peace.

I am a black latino and i sympthize with them too.
Black americans are the most entitled scumlords to ever exist.

>trump is LITERALLY hitler!

video-game-break.com/new-mafia-3-villain-shows-an-uncanny-resemblance-to-donald-trump/

Well I was considering getting this and ignoring the shallow black lives matter-tier race baiting, but enough is enough.

Fuck the devs, fuck 2k, fuck this game, I'm glad the preorder numbers are a disaster.

First of all this isn't a mission and second of all where is the minorities ? The Canadian ?

it's funny that people always call whites racist when they are the least racist race
try going to africa and see how you're treated

thanks doc.

>tfw this game bombs it'll be blamed on racism

screencap this if you want, you know it's going to happen.

I'd rather stay here and cuck your country lmao

I will give a recap to those of low IQ.

Lynching were very rare and barely any ever happened. There were more shooting, by blacks, in black communities in Chicago, just this year, than the total number of lynching ever in the United States, by a factor of 2 or 3.

Lynching literally do not matter.
Likewise, black lives in modern America do not matter because blacks have lowered the value of human life to less than a pair of gaudy sneakers.

Blacks are a scourge and need to deal with their shithole countries, communities and attitudes.

If this game pisses off WHITE BOI's, I'm gonna buy it.

I'm not sure he's Cred Forums since he actually admitted the Aryan Brotherhood did something wrong.

You didn't see the multiple people user? The multiple dark skinned people? Also the OP iant a mission from the looks of it.

You know at least Ubisoft had the decently to hide the fact that watchdog was a shit game in their pre-release footage. How the fuck are these retards getting away with showing off a shit game BEFORE release. This shit better bomb.

They see shitposters using it, somehow shitposters are influencing the election, so they decide to make it a symbol of hatred and racism. Their end goal is the ability to send away anyone that posts or saves a pepe as a political prisoner to the fema death camps

we both know it user, same with BF1, it will sell a billion copies, but die stupidly fast and they will blame it on racism
fuck this industry man

>the street lights have lens flare

holy fucking shit.
Wow.

Here, here. All these whiteboi tears will make every penny worth it.

>haden (((blackman)))

I'm not surprised with this white guilt garbage.

>we support stalking in the game so you can take your enemies out

You mean you guys didn't program the AI to notice the player further than 8 feet away even in broad daylight.

say that to my face not online see what happens

I have. They are incredibly kind and hospitable. Just don't be gay.

>white revisionism

>white guilt garbage.
Killing the guys that killed your family is a race issue?

Cool strawman.

Why is it any different to games about killing soldiers?

Holy shit, are you this dense? Who gives a shit if blacks kill more? I'm just saying that the KKK are definitely not peaceful. Killing a few people isn't okay just because another group of people killed more. It's scary you think murder and violence is okay because of that.

>what you said could never have happened unless you have proof

Youre the same fucker that is always on the news claiming they "refrained from partaking in any underhanded delinquencies" I'm sure.

That is because they just want something from you.

>Imperial Wizard David Duke.
Why do the KKK have such kick ass titles

Mary
Sue

Goddamn I feel for that guy.
>work with a black trucker
>he's got a loving family and decent paying job
>blm (unemployed black people looking for handouts) take to the streets and start making his job difficult for him
>people who don't know him walk on eggshells whenever he's around cause they think he might support the very people who are making his life difficult

Sucks.

I agree. I imagine it should be like pic related where you have a general idea of where they are but it isn't x-ray vision

really makes u think

>Roger Stone is cut
>Roger Stone is natty

Why are people even arguing with KKK apologists? These people would defend any and every white atrocity in history so It's never going to be a reasonable "debate".

Most video game protagonists are

Cool buzzwords.

I didn't play GTA San Andreas because you had to play as a black protagonist.

I was looking forward to this game but looks like I'm not going to get it either.

KKK doesn't even exist anymore, and any members are likely FBI undercover agents. Niggers right now commit 1500x the amount of crime the KKK ever did.

At least WD doesn't let you see through walls.

I cannot believe that people here
on Cred Forums
Are getting cheesed that a certain group of people are being targeted.
In a VIDEO GAME of all things.

When exactly did we become paragons of justice jumping to defend groups from virtual oppression?

Plus I'm pretty sure anyone who is a part of the KKK doesn't give a fuck about this anyway.

wow, a centrist.

Fuck off reddit

>KKK apologism

The KKK is a religion of peace

so was mother fucking george washington but you crackers dont bitch about him do you

who cares if he was , in the end he was fighting for a good cause even if people shit on it in the end

I want you to know I sensibly chuckled at your work.

>I didn't play GTA San Andreas because you had to play as a black protagonist.

Yeah, ok. Totally not a shitpost designed to get (You)'s.

>mlk was radical

Maybe you are confusing Malcom X or jesse jackson with MLK?

You wouldnt be so foolish as to actually claim MLK was the radical one, even though he was chosen because he was inclusive and much more passive than Malcom X or Jesse Jackson?
You realize they would run their speeches by each other and MLK would be the one to suggest toning it down as to not alienate whites?

Can you just acknowledge your retarded for me?

The KKK were a Democrat group that tried to keep blacks segregated. Ultimately they were peaceful in their own areas but they would definitely run blacks out of towns and such.

The entire KKK is vastly overblown and much like the Nazis is all about how spooky everything looks in Black and White.

OOOH SPOOKY BEDSHEETS NEGRO HOLOCAUST

niggers only fuck white women that white men don't want

then they go to jail for not paying child support to the whore

so it all works out

go away, jew apologist.

You obviously haven't go to Nigeria or Congo...Or Sierra Leone......or Angola.....or Uganda....or fucking Zambia

Heck even Cote d'ivoire is where most of the Facebook frauds are coming from.

>wanting to play as a nig nog

Time to head off to leddit lad.

This. Why are you idiots even giving them the time of day? At least a 1/3 of them are trolling as well. Fucking noe-Cred Forums. Actually neo-Cred Forums.

>only ones left are undercover agents
>they meet other undercover agents thinking they're actual KKK members
>eventually start a cabal
>KKK reemerges consisting only of undercover agents who are unaware that everyone else is an undercover agent

Only thing you can do is get mad on fringe websites. Impotent slacktivism will never help the white race brother!

Agreed. White people suck.

Neither have you so why are you pretending to know how people are there?

>pro-MLK lesson from Cred Forums

fucking weird mustache

>moving the goalposts

Well the game takes place in the 60s, so...

It's a good thing they are being bred out of existance.

>Niggers right now commit 1500x the amount of crime the KKK ever did.

Either you're trolling me or you're not reading my posts. I've already agreed with this multiple times, this isn't about who kills more. Good lord stormfags are retarded. I'm done.

>black
>protesters

I ain't even white but your kind need to fuck off still

>tfw my grandfather was one of those faggots who supported ZANU and calls for revolution in Rhodesia when he was younger.

Eventually I got him to look up all the shit that was going in Zimbabwe now and after many spirited debates, got him to admit he was wrong.

>niggers only fuck white women that white men don't want
White women are pretty ugly tbqh. I have yellow fever.

You don;t belong on Cred Forums.

Cred Forums is the core userbase of Cred Forums and most of us have been here for a long, long time.

Maybe reddit is more your speed, scamp.

This.

t. white

when they're gone your nigger grandkids can live in the racism-free third world with no borders!

>tfw you breed with their women and your kids get their god-tier hair genetics

>Cred Forums is the core userbase of Cred Forums
Thats Cred Forums

>implying you exclusively kill minorities in Hatred

>All of these people defending blacks
Did we all forget niggers are inhuman violent mongoloids?

Who cares? The KKK was founded by southern democrats FOR southern democrats to terrorize blacks and abolitionist whites.

>KKK was formed by democrats
>Democrats drafted and passed jim crow laws
>Democrat govs., congressman and sherrifs turned riot police, dogs and hoses loose on blacks in the 60's
>Democrat president LBJ "I'll have these niggers voting democrat for the next 200 years."

TL;DR Don't apologize for what the left did

>You don;t belong on neo-Cred Forums.

FTFY. Cred Forums being the core userbase of this site is a very new thing. It only became a thing around 2012.

I'm not even black but your kind needs to stop crying still. Blacks are Cred Forums's kryptonite.

>most of us have been here for a long, long time.

Now that is sad.

and the genetics of the fat whore who stooped to fuck a nigger

Sweet do we get to play as Hillary Clinton's mentor Robert Byrd and lynch niggers in the name off the Democrat party?

>It's the third game in the franchise

When did the previous 2 come out? Was it like Fallout?

I'll be dead so why would I care?

>he probably shot more FBI agents in that Klan meeting than genuine Klansmen

I am talking about redditors dipshits

No, neo-Cred Forums just hasn't been outside lately.

>KKK dindu nuffin
>Nazis dindu nuffin
>Games shouldn't be censored, violence in vidya isn't real, SJW have ruined muh games
>unless it offends my political ideology, then it's an outrage
You can't make this shit up.

Never change 4chinz. Never change.

No, Cred Forums is ascendant Cred Forums from multiple generations of this site.

Anyone who matters to this site posts on Cred Forums at the very least infrequently.

Cred Forums hasn't been relevant for years now try to keep up.

#notallklans

Yeah because I'm sure your fat ass is shooing white girls away

Top motherfucking kek

holy fuck the shills are out in force tonight

this

that's the spirit comrade

>southern democrats were leftists

You seem angry

The race-war is gonna be great.
Which side are you on, Cred Forums?

>Anyone who matters to this site
So nobody then?

black people NEVER get violent.

It's those evil white people. They are always up to no good in the neighborhood.

Don't forget she worked for the Rose law firm fighting against the civil rights movement.

The site hasn't seen more than 2 sitting Presidents.

Assuming that politics wouldn't change over this period is asinine at best.

Pepe is officially a normie twitter meme now though it can't be stopped

>Admits to being a proto-Cred Forumstard

Lol, you scum are literally dragging Cred Forums into non-existence. Not even the pedos got Cred Forums this close to being shutdown.

White cuck. I hope you like having your women bred by African warriors.

>when you pretend to be a retard for so long eventually you will be flooded by retards who believe they are in good company

>if you recognize the KKK was bad you must be a clinton supporter
This is SJW-tier thinking.

Lol, whitey so mad.

>peaceful in their own areas

dude, the KKK started as a rag tag group of college dudes who were upset about reconstruction and the republicans dominating the U.S that they went on a huge spree of violence up until president Grant passed a KKK act and sent the national guard in to stop them.

What you're thinking of is the 1920's and 1930's KKK, when they were more official and less violent and radical than say, the Anarchist and Communist groups that staged riots and even assassinations in an attempt to convince the working class to revolt against capitalism

But aside from that, it's also historically accurate that the Mafia actively fought the KKK. The KKK was mostly protestant, while the mafia was catholic, so they already hated each other. The Mafia would fight the KKK because they wanted to appeal to the working class and poor minorities, the same people who would help them smuggle alcohol and do lowly gangster business for them.

Pic related, me and my wifes son btw

>Southern Democrats were leftists

What topsie turvyworld do you live in?

t. white

Thank you Kovalev

that doesnt even make sense you fucking faggot

that's just your ape brain defaulting to aggression

>mfw white genocide is happening and no one is doing anything about it

I will join the side that isn't endangered.

Who said anything about supporting Hillary Clinton? I just want to play as her mentor and lead the KKK to glory.

>Remember the demonstrations over the guy that got shot by cops in Milwaukee?

You mean the peaceful protest where:
>rioters targeted attacks on white pedestrians?
>destroyed building, property,?
> random attacks looting?
> & the attempt of burning people alive in a gas station with cheering?
> only stopped b/c the cops had to literally fight their way through?

ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED? DO YOU NEED MEDICAL HELP?

But thank god we didn't here about it in the media it must've meant they dindunuffin?

youtube.com/watch?v=DcBVwRVoBIA

youtube.com/watch?v=bYDHa31HiaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=b5KvKzBS6Tg
youtube.com/watch?v=kVJRFbfdewc
youtube.com/watch?v=mu9QIf3WZLU

>throwing a his system fit

the sensible side that watches all the extremists finally kill each other off

>Dixiecrats
>Left
Uhhhhh, user.

Since no one here is talking about video games i better give you guys a warning. Cred Forums will cease to exist in 48 hours. Obama is giving away ICANN, have fun with your last two days of internet freedom.

Prove me wrong on any of that.

>Anyone who matters to this site posts on Cred Forums at the very least infrequently.
>Anyone who matters to this site

Holy shit he actually thinks there;s such a thing as 'mattering' on Cred Forums. Jesus christ, you're like those anonymoose losers.

You actually think there's a difference?

>late 1800 and early 1900 democrats
>"leftists"

Einstein, the Republican and Democrat parties used to be opposite what they are today. They were both really conservative, but republicans also embraces civil rights and liberal social policy.

Go look at election results from the gilded age. You'll see the south voting democrat every election up until the parties shift

that better not be ur family brah

Isn't that TF2?

> How to trigger a cuck

>Mfw all the white tears wont stop the inevitable

Me on the right.

yes...

>tfw you somehow agree with the fucking KKK

You see this was what I mean. Fucking redditors come here, don't even lurk and use memes that don't even fit the situation. kys.

haha

this always cracks me up.

If western civilization didnt aid africa, all those savages wouldn't have multiplied so much.

>Cred Forums is the core userbase of Cred Forums

Honestly Cred Forums is less racist tbqh. They atleast know thwres a difference between a nig and a black person.

SHE THIQQQQQQQ BREEEHHHHHHHHH

That makes no sense. If a white person shooting foreigners is necessary, then assimilation of a non-white cannot be unnecessary. For one, it's impossible. And second, if you meant cultural assimilation (which indicate that your statement of including race to be idiotic), then not assimilating is necessary to retain culture, religion and identity (or most of it).

I haven't watched the movie but the user's claim of the scene not being necessary would be within the plot of the movie.

>people get angry when they are killed because white people are scared of them

no wy

This place really has gone to shit. This is literally pathetic.

can Cred Forums just go back to their conteinment board

The roof koreans.
So long as they don't touch my property they can kill each other to extinction for all I care.

t. white

>Watermelons half miles ahead

No amount of evidence will change their minds. Some people are just too far gone.

>game is about organized crime and historically the protagonists of said series have killed innocent people
>people get triggered because its a black guy killing KKK members, immediately jumps to conclusions without knowing any context so they can corroborate their world view

Every time.

The KKK was its largest during the 60's, and had a lot of members associated with organized crime. Its not really a stretch to say they might just be a rival gang, or something.

You are honestly just mad because you're a butthurt cumskin. That is why you are angry; endangered animal.

agreed.... this has gotten out of hand......

>Anyone who matters to this site posts on Cred Forums at the very least infrequently.
>anyone on Cred Forums
>mattering

Might as well put on a trip, mr. ego

>Cred Forums btfo again.

They should have killed him.

Do they accept foodstamps at gamestop now?

>ripped
kid looks like couldn't even take the 120's for a spin. slut wouldnt know what ripped was if it was beating her.

The most beautiful thing about it is that many whites themselves are for it. It's literally too late for whites in America!

I really need to leave this place. Newfag-chan is cancer.

>le Cred Forums has always been the core of 4chinz
>a whole thread of people buttmad over a group of people being killed in a VIDEOGAME

This place has always been shit, but it was enjoyable shit, now it's just sad.

Nah. This game is going to flop so how is Cred Forums getting BTFO? At least show watchdog2 or BF1

butthurt about what? being superior in every facet of life while you >muh dik?

Can somebody tell me why does Cred Forums go straight for meme spouting and posting MSpaint comics when someone calls them on thier shit?

You tell him, user.

We are Animus. We are lesion. We nevr four get.

Right on brutha! Show dat snowdick wassup nawmean??????

she looks like a whore who fucked niggers in college

>so how is Cred Forums getting BTFO?

When trump loses I expect a mass suicide from Cred Forums

Don't let the door hit you on the way out nigger.

maybe u were always the problem

maybe slit ur wrists

you literally can