Why aren't you playing Paragon, Cred Forums? It has actual graphics

Why aren't you playing Paragon, Cred Forums? It has actual graphics.

Those graphics look like ass.

xDDD

Is there a crack for it yet?

>card system
devs should kill themselves

>it has actual graphics
>points the camera at some close up retarded shit where you can't see anything

This is what fucking plebs see as graphics. Able to zoom in and see the textures of some rock? WOW! Time to sperg out.

The game looks great, but you sure suck at showing it off, faggot.

include me in the screenshot pls

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Paragon shilling thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Cred Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “epic” actual graphics girl, isn’t it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Cred Forums shilling about a fucking moba. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic paragonfag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “Why aren't you playing Paragon, Cred Forums? It has actual graphics.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.

carlos

It's free

Honestly, when I saw the box art and logo advertising, I thought it was Destiny or something.

There's a crack in OPs picture

Why aren't you making another thread fanboy? It has actual content

I hope they make a few more maps. It gets boring looking at the same scenery all the time.

Report and hide

what you telling me you don't like ivy everywhere?

Nah see, it's not the same as that image, since the actual map that's there now looks good.

I'd just like some variety, though I doubt any aspies who have no aesthetic sense really care about it. They'll probably just post some shit like:

>moba
>need more than one map

Or some other such shit.

How many of these do we need?

>their thread died on /vg/
>now he's shilling 100% here
Pathetic just like Paragon

If it has more than 1 map then it has too much variety to be considered a "moba"(marketing term for warcraft 3 mod inspired games)

mods this is a shilling general of which we have seen hundreds
start deleting them instead of the threads about video games for fucks sake

They've said they will add more maps, but they're focusing on optimizing Agora first. They're still changing the look of it too, like how they remade the buff camps.

Are you being serious or facetious right now?

Because I don't care what it's considered to be. It WILL be improved with a few maps. That's a certainty.

Oh that's cool. Hopefully it's not the same shit as LoL where they just added some fucking 3 player map.

actual graphics with no actual gameplay

Paragon is 100% actual gameplay though.

lol shut the fuck up dude its fucking lowest common denominator garbage but the retards making it think overwatch dota tards have enthusiast PCs

>overwatch

???