When you realize your favorite dev is a hack and the members of the team were the real brains behind the project

>When you realize your favorite dev is a hack and the members of the team were the real brains behind the project

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H2A1qYpp4HA
youtube.com/watch?v=JQlZsxF9GMA
flavourjournal.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/2044-7248-1-22
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OR6A2
nature.com/news/soapy-taste-of-coriander-linked-to-genetic-variants-1.11398
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That pizza looks like shit

>Doug TenNapel

Will Wright

That pizza looks real good right now
maybe dry up some of the grease or something

Hideo Kojima

Adulthood is about accepting the worst in people because you know you can't do better.

Looks like intestines

That pizza is probably pretty good, but for restaurant standards its a greasy mess

Even Little Caesar's doesn't under-cook their pizza.
And their pizza is for poor Mexicans.

I'd eat that, then again I have no fucking standards.

Typical yurocucks can't appreciate a good fucking pizza.

i wouldnt eat that shit if i was starving

I can make a better pizza.
You probably can too.
Its pretty fucking hard to mess up Pizza of all things.

Fuck that pretentious Eurofaggot that pizza looks good
Grease=flavor

>brain pizza

I'd try it, but then I'll eat nearly anything.

You're saying you couldn't make a better pizza?
Are you handicapped?

I'm willing to bet this wasn't posted by barneyfag.

That pizza looks like shit. Any pizza that looks like it will fall apart in your hands is garbage.

>he's a flyover

we voted brexit m8 we aren't euro anymore

>"""""""thin""""""" crust pizza
is the owner retarded?

That looks like something that would appear in an amerifat's Silent Hill.

rate this pizza

John Carmack wasn't my favorite, but him leaving id was the best thing that could have ever happened to DOOM. Just look how fucking shitty DOOM 4 looked. It would have been indistinguishable from some military FPS.

still euro

>when you realize your favorite devs game is actually shit and you are the hack

Now that is a pizza I could eatfuck.

That doesn't apply to people trying to sell me a product for my money. You can't sell me an undercooked pizza and expect me to pay as if it were a cooked pizza.

not greasy enough

Carmack only did the engines, he was never responsible for any sort of game design.

uli would degrease that shit to pure perfection

looks a tad watery

pleberoni/10

>stuff swimming in grease
yea man I ordered pizza, not a soup

fucking disgusting

nah

Relax mate, most of Barneyfags accounts got banned a few days ago, unless he decides to make new bots, he won't be back until October 25th.

>implying you wouldn't stick your dick in this

you are literally a euro country m8 the brexit was just a non binding referendum

I want /ck/ to leave.

Go back to your containment board!

>ctrl+f
>No Lorne Lanning
Nigguh ...

Shigeru MIyamoto

>Great looking crust
>Watery sauce
>Barely any cheese
>Good looking Pepperoni's
6/10

You mean either the man himself or his goons.

still part of europe just not EU, can't just move your shitty country across the globe mate.

What is he thinking about?

There would probably be no pizza left after the degreasing. Shit looks doughy and uncooked in spots too but that could be the overabundance of grease.

>here's your hot and ready little caesars bro

I JUST found out an updated degreasing guide came out for 2016. It's hard to keep up with Uli since he quit YouTube and rarely even makes the dailymotion videos. Here it is, just in case you missed it.
youtube.com/watch?v=H2A1qYpp4HA

He must race but he has no car.

Probably a Deja Vu he once had

Disgusting Americans. This is a REAL pizza

SHEEEEEEEIIT.

That pizza looks amazing.

Little Caesars is actually good

>dissing little caesars

They actually have decent shit for $5

Did someone put saran fucking wrap and dog shit on a pizza?

I dont like thick pizza

You forgot to put toppings on it, but otherwise it looks good.

somebody fix that za

if I wanted weed ontop of my pizza, I would have just gone to dominos.

American Chesse

With little to no veggies?

100% sure that it was the man himself, considering that he replied to negative comments and called out any image that linked to derpibooru.

I sincerely hope that was him though.

Little Caesars pizza literally tastes like cardboard. I have to douse it in hot sauce before it's even remotely edible.

t. Lard ass.

It's been proven before he has help from time to time.

pizza = fallout new vegas
hot dogs = devil may cry 3

Let's be real here; just because there's a shitload of food on the plate doesn't mean it's bad food, and there are plenty of places that make huge pizzas that taste great. This does not look like a well-made pizza. The grease is pooling on top of the pizza, there's WAY too much barely melted cheese, the crust doesn't look particularly cooked, it's a total mess.

Ew, I never noticed meat has a bunch of stringy white stuff binding everything. That looks gross. Food shouldn't be pictured at such high resolutions. Food fags go crazy with the close-up shots. I don't need to see the nucleus of the steak's atoms to appreciate the steak.

Looks good
I enjoy both

This thread is making me want pizza, but I'm trying to lose weight.

LOW PEST

There's definitely worse pizza. Don't exaggerate. Little Caesars does alright for 5 bucks.

>tfw this is one of the only restaurants in the US that took Ramsay's advice and is still going strong today

would fuck

Looks fuckin delicious idk what y'all are sayin

Gimme dat tomato cake mama

Dumb Cred Forums poster

You won't eat pizza when you're thin for the same reason. Are you trying to deny pizza from yourself forever? Go for it user, eat pizza

Disgusting Italians. This is a REAL pizza

>He doesn't know calories in/calories out
I hope you die, fucker.

As an Italian American, I agree. This is the best and only edible types of pizza.

That's surprising since the owner was a stubborn old goat.

>bitch to Pizza Hut about how long my pizza a couple weeks ago takes
>they send me a coupon for a free pizza

should I use it?

those look good but do you guys really not like toppings?

People actually willingly help him shill MLP on this board?

>not for me/10
I like it when there is just enough cheese to be crispy and add a nice salty taste on the pizza. It looks like this is soup on bread with even more in the crust.

that one restaurant with the two fat looking twins that was boxing each other is still doing good today

why is everyone talking about pizza

where are the videogames

Sorry your effete European wrists snap when you try to eat a working man's meal. Maybe you can find a strong young black bull to feed you a slice after he enriches your wife.

>stringy white stuff binding everything

You didn't know meat had fat?

Uneven amounts of sauce, uneven amounts of cheese, all on top of a burnt ass, dry ass crust. 0/10

Fuck you familia, I love Caesar's.
I wont be poor forever

why is american pizza always undercooked greasy shit

this is videogames

I'mma let you finish, but New York pizza that you gotta fold in half is just as enjoyable as Chicago deep dish or traditional Italian pizza in its own way because it's not a fucking contest guys, damn. Just enjoy pizza

It's pretty easy to over do it with pizza especially if you are trying to count calories. Some people don't have the willpower to have just one when they're trying to reduce their intake. Assumptions make retards look like intellergients.

pizza is video gmes idiot

his is way greasier though

So what are your guy's opinions on Hawaiian pizza?

>calories out
so I just have to take a really big shit and I'm good?

that's not pizza, thats a pie with cheese stuffing

Little Ceasars worker here, can confirm it's shit.Crazy bread alright though.

I never noticed fat is patterned like that. If you're not looking at it with a microscope, you can't notice the smaller bits spiderwebbing around, looking like wet jizz.

buy a pizza and eat it in portions , not all at once. You'll be fine.

Stop making me so damn hungry.

>tfw spicy habanero and ghost pepper pineapple pizza

A pizza only for me. Nobody else ever steals a slice.

I pity the man who gets that slice on the right with a literal square inch of cheese on it.

Disgusting yurpeens, this is a REAL pizza

I had papa johns today, it was okay.

Agreed. It's really hard to fuck up dough tomato and cheese. There's something about those ingredients that just work well no matter how it's prepared. They're like the holy trinity of good food.

whats wrong with Doug, he's a good guy. Plus he's more an artist I don't think he does any programing

No, not forever. But I should eat it sparingly, certainly not as a weekday dinner. I know it's more about what you eat on the average day, rather than what you eat on a single day, but if I ate pizza/chinese/burgers/etc. whenever I wanted it, my "average day" would be very unhealthy.

I understand calories in/calories out.
Pizza just happens to be a lot of calories in.

Inducing vomiting after you eat is better but it fucks your teeth up. If you can afford some dentures though, you're golden.

They're called pizza pies you nonce

Do it. Free food is the best.

I got coupons for 3 free meals after complaining to Carl's Jr about not geting my Black Ops codes (I was extremely drunk).

Their regular pizza is just okay, but man the alfredo sauce pizzas are 9/10

It's impossible to find a place that makes a good deep dish though. Most places are just gimmick shit.

Where I live there's a local chain called Papa Murphy's and they custom make a pizza for you.
Shit tastes anazing and their big as hell.

Only problem is that you're meant to bake it in your own oven and that it costs a pretty penny.

jesus, that pizza looks delicious

He's homophobic/CIS white male

I haven't had papa Murphys in years. I miss it ;_;

We are humans, you are the offspring of a species that literally nailed its own God to a stick, and you complain about fat in your food. You should be sterilized for being a weakling.

>Only problem is that you're meant to bake it in your own oven
What? Consumer ovens can't even get close to a proper brick oven temperature. Why would you do this?

Step aside video game nerds pizza kino coming through

Be honest Cred Forums, how much do you tip the pizza guy?

Do american pizza chains even use wood ovens?

$5 pick up is convenient as fuck though.

A bowl of weed and 8 bucks

>just moved last week
>there's a nice huge liquor store and Papa Murphys within walking distance of my apt

Fucking very tempted.

Man, I haven't had a good pizza in a while. Too bad it'll be a while longer before I can get one.

You know you're at the bottom when you microwave one of these and fold it like a big taco to eat it.

Usually doesn't have a top crust, so more like a savory tart.

work in a pizza shop all day and this is the new hot pizza topping. slices sell out like instantly everytime a pie is made

>local chain
>Papa Murphy's

Aren't they national? Pretty sure those are all over.

What a stupid fucking thing to say. What the hell does it matter if we nailed our literal god to a literal stick? The sight of that stringy white shit looks gross. Full stop.

Remove the cilantro and that sounds fucking delicious.

I'll get one this weekend in your honor user.
That's the "thing" they advertise it this way. Honestly, shit is still delicious.
Do it.
I dont remember ever hearing of them when I lived in the South.
Maybe it's more of a Midwest thing.

>putting American cheese on it
You done fucked up son. I'm American and that shit is only meant for grilled cheeses and ham sammiches

No.
Just no. These are the bottom of the barrel.

we sub out the cilantro for red onion and sometimes bbq chicken instead of the pulled pork for our jewish customers

they use microwaves

I had a Hawaiian yesterday. How does this make you feel, Cred Forums?

>Literally

I like greasy pizza with thicc crust

I don't know what cilantro is. But it looks like an appetizing slice.

People who dont like cilantro are seriously fuckin gay

"Where the fuck is my dad?"

they don't even use real cheese

what's the point of a pizza if you're going to use fake cheese

not sure why people hate it, i think pineapple adds a pretty exotic taste to pizza.

>Water in with the pizza
IT DOESN'T DO ANYTHING
IT DOESN'T DO ANYTHING
IT DOESN'T
DO
ANYTHING

Also this one like two weeks back or so at an Italian restaurant for the people that really hate Hawaiians.

>Can't even afford the 2 extra slices it would take to cover the corners.
That's sad.

I thought that was quiche at first

I know, right? Doesn't look like he's even degreased it once.

>I don't know what cilantro is

>tips chefs hat

>your favorite idea guy with a marketable face to serve as project lead has shitty ideas like every other white dude on the planet and the actual developers were the people who did all the work
wow what a fucking shock

Hawaiian is good when the pineapples actually cook. It's bad when the pineapples are all wet and getting everything moist.

>liking toothpaste flavored shit that overpowers all the ingredients that actually taste good

Yeah, no, cilantro is fucking trash tier.

It just works

I have never once had a pizza delivered to my house

Ramsey is a fucking hack who can't appriciate the best 'go 'za in all of Denver!

Shit is just leaf, doesnt even taste like anything.

What are foods that use cilantro?
I've heard the word before. But I've never eaten anything with cilantro on it. At least not knowingly.

Fuck off, it's pizza time.

>exotic
Exactly that. It's a nice change of pace but not something you want more than a single slice. My sister gets this every fucking time and nothing else. That is where the resentment comes from. It's like going to a steak house and someone orders chicken kiev for the entire table.

>that level of poverty
>slices of murrican cheese

Why. Just grating a block of cheap cheese would be okay.

You always tip 15% of the overall bill. Doesn't matter if its the pizza guy or at a restaurant. Only tip less if your service was shit or late.

>I don't know what cilantro is

Pretty gross desu
But I don't like Pineapple even off pizza, so there's that

That looks kinda good. Is that cooked?

>people watch the shitty American version of kitchen nightmares that may as well be a soap opera for all the fake forced drama they add for retards

He means coriander. Ignore Jeb, he only knows what it is because his little globin wife told him.

It's also commonly known as Coriander. Cilandro is the word used for it in the US.

Ramsay is a shit anglo meme chef who wouldn't know actual good food even if he ate all the fish and chips of the world

Anyone have more pictures of abnormally bad pizza?

It adds a very distinct and important spice to things. Try eating some pico without cilantro it tastes like garbage

That actually sounds great.

Are you one of those poor eurofriends who's never had Mexican food?

thats sounds pretty good actually

I usually like pineapple on pizza, but that isn't right. How on earth do the toppings look so undercooked?

about fast
youtube.com/watch?v=JQlZsxF9GMA

You're late to the party. It sounds like something Mexicans would use. It's probably a west coat thing.

It's cooked yeah. The cheese isn't melted fully because it's parmesan. It was really tasty.

In case you guys weren't aware, cilantro actually tastes wildly different to certain people. To me, it tastes like hand soap. It is genetic, and not an acquired taste at all.

Don't worry dog, it tastes like shit.

I don't know about other places, but in the US coriander refers to the seeds and cilantro refers to the leafy green. They have completely different tastes.

OK, I've at least heard the term "cilantro" before. I've NEVER heard of Coriander. This fact only confuses the matter further. What are foods that use Coriander?

>It's probably a west coat thing.
Not really. I mean, yeah, you do often find it in mexican food but that goes for all parts of the US. You can throw it on alot of stuff. If you've ever had a mojito, you've likely had cilantro.

Mostly mexican food

It's mostly used in various salads, salsas, etc. to add a distinct spice to it.

Coriander is considered the spice/seed, while Cilantro is the actually leafy herb.

>falling for one of the first bait pictures posted on Cred Forums
user come the fuck on...

This is just a meme thing like people that pretend to be allergic to gluten.

I'm from Maryland. We have Taco Bell and Baja Fresh. That is all. It's not like the south-west, where every other person is mexican.

It's not just poverty, it's laziness and gluttony.

You can eat very cheaply if you can cook, but it probably won't taste good and you have to actually cook it. Blocks of cheese are usually cheaper and tastier than packaged slices, but then he'd have to actually slice or grate the block.

I love Classico. It's my go to sauce when I'm too lazy to make my own.

You mean the FASCIA
It's not fat you cucks

Reminded me of how one opened up here and no one went to it because you could get a cooked one for the same fucking price or cheaper. Never heard another thing about it till i saw this thread.

>If you've ever had a mojito
You kidding? You think people are just going around drinking mojitos, to where you feel comfortable dropping that as a reference?

I don't know. It's some fag spice or something. All this stuff cooks bang on about is all bollocks anyway. Just make the fucking pizza no one is going to be able to tell if you've added a dash of avocado or whatever it is that they do.

>implying you don't think jizz is delicious magic milk
Wew

clearly he wasnt god to the people holding the nails and hammer.

I know what it is. Just questioning why someone would use slices when there are equally cheap alternatives.

Even though it would still be shit just dicing the slice into smaller bits would provide better coverage.

>That pizza is probably pretty good
It's literally worse than frozen store-bought shit.

I never expected /ck/ of all boards to force memes like this Ramsay picture and that youtube fag who undercooks his food.

Well, at least it's a peer-reviewed meme thing.

flavourjournal.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/2044-7248-1-22

this
you're supposed to sprinkle a little bit of water on top of things like pizza, fries, and pasta if reheating

Mojito is a totally entry level cocktail/mixdrink though.

You fucking assholes are making me hungry at 3AM and there's nothing open here, everywhere is fucking closed at night except Paris.
Fuck you, Fuck Pizza, and Fuck me for not eating a bigger dinner.

What does a steak have to do with roofing?

A lot of foods do. It's a pretty common herb, at least for me here in yurop.

Nigga, I work in a kitchen. I respect your opinion and all but you're wrong.

I used to think toothpaste was all just some scheme by Colgate and the jews to get us to buy their useless shit every single month for our whole lives. I was wrong

Is that pepperoni slices on an apple pie? Why

No one ever tips percentage. Here's how typical tipping goes for pizza guys.

>$5 - bill was under $50 and the pizza was on time
>$4 - pizza was late but you like the place
>$3 - pizza was late and you're mad
>$2 or less -
> .1. I am literally a child
> .2. whiny manbaby who takes food delivery too seriously
> .3. immigrant who doesn't understand tipping

>$10 - bill was over $100
>$20 - catering events
>$20+/actual% - businesses/doctors' offices (not their money)

That pizza looks pretty terrible

Eat some ceral user.
You do have some Fruity Pebbles, dont you?

I mean, it is an incredibly popular drink at bars in many parts of the US and Europe.

That's what I figured. But I need more specifics.

I've had salad and salsas, but I've never heard anyone mention cilantro/coriander before. Is it really that common of a food that I should know it? The reaction I got, made me think like I overlooked this major thing.

Fuckin filename

Completely false.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OR6A2
nature.com/news/soapy-taste-of-coriander-linked-to-genetic-variants-1.11398

I always assumed it was just a taste thing, and that some people enjoyed their tacos tasting like Dial. It makes a whole lot more sense to me that it is genetic, considering I am not a picky eater at all.

are those melted jelly?

I eat burnt american cheese on bread all the time and this looks disgusting.

It's not that common. I wouldn't worry about it. It is a very distinct herb though. You should at least try it out in something one day.

>That's what I figured. But I need more specifics.

Its kind of used as a garnish type thing more often than not. But its in things like Salsa almost always (if its good Salsa), Guacamole, etc

>Expecting an extra $5 for doing your job
America is so fucking stupid.

Do any of you amerifats ever worry about heart disease 20-30 years from now due to all of the fucking meat you consume? And to make it even worse you have to pay for the inevitable hospital visit.

Tarts are a type of pie boyo.

Good thinking.
I don't and should buy some cereals for these occasions, but I'll just eat biscuit this time.
Thanks user.

Think about where you are for a second. First of all, half of Cred Forums are straight edge. Second, even if they did drink, it wouldn't be a fucking mojito. And third, even if they wanted to try a mojito, they would be too asocial to go to a bar.

Being so casually familiar with mojitos, is a normalfag trait.

What the fuck is this thread?

>tfw i one time made an abomination of pizza with atleast 10 ingriedients
goddamn it looked ugly and messy as shit but eating it was amazing

it's pretty simple. You don't want to tip? Then come get your own damned pizza.

Welcome to /int+ck/!

Video games, my friend.

>when pizza hut messes up your two large pizzas and you get those as well as the two you ordered

I found out that night that Veggie pizza is really fucking good

Hidden shitposting thread. Tell the janitors and you're a fucking dead man.

I fucking hate Coriander, and it seems to be everywhere here in europe.
Fuck my life I guess.

drifting off to sleep I'd guess.

If you have Pico de Gallo alot, it's almost always in there. In my experience, it's pretty common. It compliments just about any meat or veggie arrangement.

I'd love to try pizza casserole sometime.

Oatmeal with raisins is pretty fucking good too. I'll have that or frozen grapes as snacks sometimes.

>euros not wanting to pay people for work
Must be nice having the queen giving everyone welfare.

I ate lengua tacos the other day

It was delicious

The fuck is that?

You mean peako diguyo?

So what's the story with dominos? Do people like them? I've tried them a couple times but the pizza is consistently shit. Just really low quality, usually burnt. Might just be the stupid teenagers that work there, not sure. Even tried a plain cheese pizza but it was still shit.

If I weren't afraid of the spiciness turning my asshole inside out that'd probably be pretty good.

A stealth 'go 'za FRIIIIIDAY NIGHT MOTHERFUCKER general.

>he doesn't know about gamer fuel threads.

>it wouldn't be a fucking mojito
Why not? They go down easy and all the self-conscious anons here that are in the closet don't have to feel bad about getting a fruity drink.
>inb4 mojitos are fruity

>not even off topic food threads on Cred Forums have Jack WebMs anymore
It was fun while it lasted, I guess.

Adulthood is about accepting that if you can't do better, you must limited the damage.
But Adulthood is about if you can CAN do better, you should, instead of settle for a crippled half assed solution that don't work.

In the Pizzas case, there is many layers of failure.
From dough, to yeast, to rising, to sauce to cheese type to topping.

dat filename

Eh we pay for delivery instead of tipping. Same shit, different name.
At least you get the option to not pay them if they fuck up.

pizza thread
everyone likes pizza

Looks like a poorly home-made pizza, and the person decided they could use Kraft singles (or some cheaper alternative) instead of grating/slicing cheese.

Must be vidyas because the thread isn't deleted.

When was the last time you tried them? They revamped their recipe big time a few years back, and it kicks the shit out of most big chains. I used to think they were pretty awful though.

Jack, just like DSP, actually got better. Still bad mind you, but better than alot of other hacks out there. Seen the Mike Matei stream Dead Rising? Guy was complete shitter and rage quit, meanwhile DSP can actually beat the game with better score than Egoraptor.

>Frozen grapes
Do you literally put grapes in the freezer or is that the name of an overseas snack I never heard about?

Nah.

>posting hate frogs
you're going to pay for that

>Pico de Gallo
Had to google that. My only reference point, is "fresco style" or "siesta salsa" from taco bell. And no one is talking about how cilantro adds to the spice of the salsa at Taco Bell. But if it does happen to be in there... I honestly couldn't tell you if I could taste the difference. I did like adding fiesta salsa to everything when I worked at Taco Bell though. I miss being able to eat for free there, and making whatever I wanted.

it's a sort of minty plant that tastes like soap to some people for because genetics or something. Used in mexican cuisine a lot.

the difference is not having to make up an unskilled degenerates paycheque because america is so fucked that you can legally get away with paying your employee less than minimum wage

people who work for tips are the most self-entitled fuckers on the planet, i swear

>do piss easy unskilled "labor" like waiting or food delivery
>get paid more than minimum wage on average due to retarded tipping culture
>even if you dont, your boss is legally required to make it up
>still complain

reducing weight is about eating less, not about stopping yourself from eating food at all. have a slice, and call it a day.

Oh look, an above-ground marinara swimming pool for chicago rats.

Go to the supermarket and buy tomatos, red onions, jalapenos and some fresh cilantro, dice them and mix them up and try it for yourself.

Live a little bit, bro

I mean, yeah it is stupid, but it's not really extra for most workers. A lot of places legislate it so that restaurants only have to pay wages that you don't make in tips, i.e. if you make minimum wage in tips then the restaurant doesn't have to pay you anything. (If you don't make minimum wage in tips they're federally required to pay you the difference.) It's not really extra money, it's a way for people who run food service businesses to be cheapasses.

Redpill me on deep dish pizzas.

Because mojitos sound super gay and they take effort to make.

I like it enough, but I like really crunchy, well-cooked pizza. I usually get thin crust stuff.

Do yourself a favor and heat leftover pizza in a skillet. The crust is oily enough to just throw it in there and crisp it up much better than the microwave.

I dunno how well it'd work for your particular picture though.

I just had a little seizure

So what?

THIS

they shuffle plates yet 90% of servers still make better money then I do as a cook

I never tip

It's another method created by the Jews to get you to pay more.
Like stuffed crust.

They're 2deep4u

We've got this bomb-ass chain in Indiana called Pizza King and they make really good pizzas. On top of that the restaurants have cool gimmicks like sending your drinks to you on a MINI FUCKING TRAIN and having video games on a TV above the table.

It's 2016.

I used to think similarly to you until I became a pizza guy.

Between gas and car repairs, and the fact that some place are pretty damn far away I can't help but feel salty if I get a shit tip when I know I'm trying my best to satisfy the customer.

I try to tip better now because some people really do rely on it.

Their pizza smells/tastes unique, but I've never had that issue with the crust. Could depend on how each location makes them.

Depends on where you work. Some people can make more than minumum wage on tips easily at high volume restaurants and it becomes extra money.

the former

It's like lasagna but you spell the word differently

Here's a pic of their pizza. Their sausage is 10/10