Is this the most annoying enemy in bloodborne?

Is this the most annoying enemy in bloodborne?

Who are they annoying?
They're so slow and easy to stagger.

Thats not the anchor shark man.

>>Not Brainsuckers
>>Not hyperarmor nostagger Brainsuckers
>>Not "I'll steal your fucking insight four times before you kill me" Brainsuckers
>>Not "Have fun in Upper Cathedral Ward with me and my Insane Suck Posse" Brainsuckers

yeah non DLC normal enemies they are about as bad as it gets.

>having trouble with brain suckers

I can still hear the singing in my nightmares user, they are forever singing, please god make them stop

Actually no i'd say it's Sony for not allowing a PC version

DELETE THIS

>CRF Isz
>Walk into boss fog
>Get grabbed instantly
thanks from

Also in Upper Cathedral Ward one time I got stuck in a corner and a brainsucker chain grabbed me. I ended up losing like 12 insight before I could kill it.

These are cake, the ones with the anchor are just unfair.

Wrong enemy laddy.

These worm things in that hole near the castle are worse.

>Rakuyo
>on NG+

Tweedle dee and Tweedle dum where the only things that I had to grind for. I am garbage with shaman blades for whatever reason and I was too weak to kill the first one with parrying before number two jumped in. Killed everything else in the game and then did a 20 level grind into vit and str and killed them first try. Good god I hate them

i've beaten cainhurst twice but never once killed a single one of those faggots

i hope the people saying these guys are easy, are not thinking about the ones in the dlc area
because those are not the same enemies

I will never understand why people call them sharks.

What is the difference. Besides just stat upgrades for the dlc, which does not mean that much in a game where you are not supposed to be hit

>when they explode and make it rain blood

Really caught me off guard the first time I slayed these disgusting hags. It's like those stranded whales that explode after a few days in the sun.

They're... clearly sharks, user.

Especially if you die to the grab attack and they just fucking outright eat you.

What else would they be? I wouldn't say whales due to the constant burbling.

THEIR SONG WILL ONLY STOP WITH YOUR DEATH

>song
You mean, slurping sounds

>Those blood echoes you clearly won't get back

Triggered

>1260
That's absolutely nothing.

They have no lure for one thing, and angler fish have singular pointed teeth whereas sharks have serrated teeth.

He means the wolf with the glowing eyes.

They can get stunlocked, so no.

If you take them one by one, they're cake. They just hit harder than anything else in Cainhurst or up until that point in the game.

The lack of pointed snouts on hamlet giants is the main reason why I really can't see them as sharks, their round heads look more like anglerfish or similar deep sea fish.

these fuckers in the chalicess , with the spike club that roll all the time , holy shit

>tfw I took those pics

that was a good day

Literally fucking broken, whoever implemented his buttslam is a fucking retard.

have you even played bloodborne

>rush past all the red spiders to get to the bell maiden and kill her
>they don't despawn

The guy right before lawrence. There was no consistency at all. I would get my ass handed to me by this simple enemy and I have no idea why

bloodborne is such a good fucking game guys.
I still feel like witcher 3 deserves game of the year, but damn bloodborne is so good

Just cheese him like I did.

Bait him down the stairs until he turns around. Slowly walk behind him, do the r2 move for the visceral attack. Repeat until dead. Ezpz

Still can't beat this guy without dying or taking heavy damage.

rev up those deep sea runes and hope they die before the frenzy gets to you. Dodging the grab isn't too difficult.

Also beat that hunter that killed Elena in the church like this using the kekhammer

Looks like things are getting romantic for the hunter

Just seeing this puts me in a frenzy

As soon as xbx and bayo2 are on pc.

>what are sedatives

executioners as a whole suddenly became a problem to me and I have no idea why. I used to be able to parry them no problem but for some reason by the time I got to hemwick I just can't anymore, at least without being thrown in the air by that fucking upwards attack first and missing the window to VA anyway

You should have just let yourself die (self harm with blood bullets). Then you'd have just lost echoes instead of all that insight.

I was having lots of trouble with him until then but charging the R2 with ludwig's holy blade when he is walking towards you and about to start a attack helped a lot.

their grab's range is insane

>make a skill character
>want the BoM early
>Kill Eileen after we are done with Henrik, hard as fuck, she left me with no vials and two hits away from death
>farm the 40000 fucking souls on NG
>finally buy the damn weapon
>realise I don't even like it
FUCK. Now I can't even finish the side quest.

>fighting bagmen
>hit him once from the side, go for two
>he does one of his "NO FUCK YOU" kicks
>like fucking 900 damage

Holy shit what the fuck.

How does that make sense, when I've had multiple thousand pound beasts body slam by asshole to the floor for less damage. I've killed gods and been bitch-slapped by cosmic magic for less damage, it drives me nuts.

The one with the gun is honestly easy as fuck, just don't get hit by his 3 swing combo, and it's easy.

The ones with just Axes are fucking insane and sweet fuck help you if he gets his buff.

yeah, I've noticed that too. Maybe the added a absurd damage for them to make sure players would go to Hypogean Gaol.

You already got everything from killing Eileen that you get from completing her sidequest, aside from maybe another gesture I think.
Except your dignity, you'll never get that back for killing best hoon-tah.

Agreed, Eileen is probably the best character in the base game.
If you either killed her before the end of her questline or you let her go insane then you're a souless bastard.
She also looks cool as fuck.