Yandere Simulator

youtube.com/watch?v=Aa7ovZGvY6o

Are you hype, Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

kiwifarms.net/threads/evaxephon-yanderedev-alex-mahan.19311/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kill yourself eva

Maybe he should focus on finishing the game first.

The game development is going quite smoothly, isn't?

Did he learn to code yet?

Why does everybody hate Eva so much, anyway?

What the fuck.

Cancerous tripfriend who advertised his stream in times long gone by.

He sold out to reddit and youtubers.

FINISH THE FUCKING GAME ALREADY

I am sure half of the people here abusing him for unrelated shit he done in the past every thread after they found out who he was had nothing to do with that decision.

You can't act like a cunt towards someone then get mad when they get elsewhere. This is why you lost most your friends.

He got butthurt that Cred Forums wouldn't suck his cock like reddit does so he made a long dramatic post and left in a huff.

He was a streamer that said loads of stupid shit.
He had a tendency to bitch & moan at criticism of Yandere Simulator (YS) when it was written here on Cred Forums, instead of properly addressing it.
He told his channel of 1 million subscribers to quit e-mailing him in a video, several times, as opposed to just working around it.
Cannot confirm this one but I think he's in the same camp as the AoS guy and Notch in that he said it was gonna be free then later on decided "nah imma sell this shit :^)".
Also this

That was a cringey as fuck trailer.

The only thing that sucks is I guess Only Wednesday Music didn't do the music for the trailer? Nigga I know you lurk here, are you working on YanSim or are you done?

Just because C++ can handle at least 256 levels of nesting, doesn't mean you should do it.

>those names
Cheeky fucker

I'm really disappointed that he never got past the place holder models. They look like shit.

What the fuck is wrong with her hand?

Nice.

:^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^)

She's clenching it.

>my first two years of programming were about c/c++
>see this

>spammed his stream on Cred Forums
>acted like a jackass to everyone in his stream chat, even the few fans he had
>
>made a video telling his fans to stop emailing him and that it's their fault development is slow
>refuses to make a separate email, have a filter, or have someone sort his email because he wants to be in charge
>doesn't know how to code
>uses Unity assets
>dismisses all criticism despite asking for it in his threads
>Yandere Sim came up because he wanted to get respect on Cred Forums
>despite shitposting for years, gets assblasted about Cred Forums being "too mean" and goes to _chan
>same thing happens there, goes to Reddit
>Reddit doesn't continuously suck his dick like expected, goes to Tumblr
>tries to elaborate on rumors on Tumblr, making himself look worse after mentioning he essentially told his fans to doxx someone because they were harassing him online
>multiple testimonials from people that have worked with him confirming he's a creep and asshole

Gangrene.
Or she was wearing really cheap leather that got wet and colored her skin.

:^)

wait what the fuck
i feel fucking stupid for ever not thinking of this as a possibility
this is some bullshit

I'm not even a programmer and that shit is triggering me.

agreed

the dev is a pathetic non-artist and got everything from the unity asset store (and sometimes deviantart), and yet has the gall to make them the official characters and locations of his game
his game is also bad and he's shit in general

I TOLD YOU NOT TO TOUCH IT

>attention-whoring stream spammer
>makes threads for his literally edgy beat 'em up to obtain criticism
>more constructive criticism and art adjustments than shitposting in the threads
>literally goes "well you guys contributed nothing and I don't want to change anything bye"
>repeats ad nauseam
>"YandereDev" shows up
>does the same shit
>literally goes "it's better if you don't know who I am :)"
>people find out it's eva, the same fag who spammed his shitty stream years ago
>people dig up his fanfiction, articles on women in gaming, multiple forum profiles where he also asks for criticism and commissions
>people point out that if he shouldn't have used the same name for everything
>"THE INTERNET IS SO MEAN"

Looks like something I'd write when forced to code shit despite having no idea how to code shit. Jesus.

kiwifarms.net/threads/evaxephon-yanderedev-alex-mahan.19311/

I feel like there was potential in this and then he tried to apply every fans wishes into it. A shame how pathetic this dev has become.

whats a better way to do this i dont speak computer

ANOTHER thread, shouldnt you be finishing the game or sperging over emails?

I like the concept of the game but it looks and play really fucking bad. And
Pretty sure the only reason its still a thing is because popular Youtubers played it so much.

When you look at someone and determine what color eyes they have, do you go through a checklist and go "hmmm, do they have white eyes? No. Hmmm, well then do they have black eyes? No. Hmmm, well then..." etc.

If you don't do this, you are a normal human being.

That is what his code is doing. Every time.

EVERY TIME.

I want to shag Oka.

Using a Case and Switch for one.

Do Case
Case(eyecolor = 'Red')
correctcolor = (red numbers)
Switch
Case(eyecolor = 'Green')
correctcolor = (green numbers)
Switch
etc.
End Case

Oh.....

the usual way to replace a shitton of "what if" in c++ is using the for function, and add a simple syntax that adds up everytime a condition isn't met

it's the same shit for people who do that "check if a is 1. if not, check if a is 2" clusterfuck

>BUT THEY'RE SUPPOSED TO BE CLICHES

Disgusting.
Does he have an ounce of creativity in his body

>tights with spider design

Fuck off back to plebbit anderedev. You already said you weren't coming here anymore. Stop shilling

>else if's out the ass
Switches.

Last time I checked, _chan sucked his dick all too much. Did that change?

>At first I was like:
1. Great Idea.
I think everyone would enjoy playing as some senpai obsessed yandere girl, stalking him agent 47 style.
2. Great concepts.
Killing and dumping rivals, selling pantsu pics, all of those are winners. Being able to play a murderous or just unhinged jealous yandere is a great design choice.
3. Great progress.
Most indie projects rarely get away from "menu, first level, basic mechanics." Because making games isn't hard, but it is work. Yandere Sim showed very good progress in the first few months. Lots of new script, lots of new models.

>But then I was all:
1. Placeholder art was never replaced with real art. Makes everything in the game look cheap and generic.
2. Feature creep out the ass. Instead of making the game work, he focuses on cramming in every little half-working random detail he or his fans can come up with.
3 Months go by and it's still not a game, it's a very shopworn tech demo.

The next time I want to hear about Yandere Sim is when it's RC 1.0 and "finished." But since it's all a patreon money milking scheme, it's never going to get there. So I never want to hear about it again.

He called Cred Forums a bunch of faggots and told us to fuck off. The redditors that frequent here are still upset cuz they've had the deep wounds ever since.

Got bullied too hard and went to 8/v/
8/v/ gave him nothing but respect, even mod immunity, and he still left 8/v/ for Reddit

They "kicked him out " too