g.e-hentai.org/g/805313/1e9e00b490/
exhentai.org/g/761511/9594ba6103/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>want to buy disgaea 5
>everytime im about to buy it something else amazing comes out
>or life fucks me over because lol grad school

>For one chapter
>That disappointing game in general.

What do I do with the extra 40 points and this erection?

>mfw I've read a lot of those
Genderbending is the best fetish, even if the dialogue is cliché sometimes.

Disgaea D2 was pretty bad.

I didn't like Disgaea 5 much, either. Gameplay in both is pretty good, though.

I'm the sort of trash garbage that plays for the story and sort of liked Disgaea 2's story (even if Adell was bland as fuck), so my opinion doesn't matter.

I want to fuck the bunny.

Instant transformation>new start>beautiful>bisexual>very lewd+bending society+dual personality+demon curse

Only way to play honestly

>Gameplay in both is pretty good, though.
Kek

Couldn't you keep him as a her in post-game?

So what's the best Disgaea game?

Story: 1 > 4 > D2 > 5 > 2 > 3

Gameplay: 5 > D2 > 2 > 1 > 3

Instant Transformation > Everything is Normal > Average Girl > Yuri Route > Very Lewd

It can't be helped.

>2 that low
>D2 that high

Gameplay gets objectively better with each installment though

Get a load of this shit taste.

Instant transformation -> Acceptance -> Average (Possibly boyish? Which one gets me 'tomboy that will grow her hair out'?) -> Yuri route -> Curious

The implication is that male Laharl is similarly well-endowed. Those threesomes they have between chapters must be fun.

Feminization
Acceptance
Beautiful Look
Yuri Route
Very Lewd

I'm going to be the smoking hot dyke slut that has no problem fucking other girls in public.

>4 that high

yours is a good alternative, senpai

Does Very Lewd + Yuri play synergistically or do you just end up being raped by guys still?

I too wish that games pandered to my fetishes.

Can i be a cute shota instead of being full on genderbent?

No.
If that is you fetish you need to make your own thread.

Can you source me the image on the right in the Extra category?

Feminization
New Start
Beautiful
Bisexual

At -10 points.

Very Lewd
And Brain Feminization, because why the hell not.

Anyone got that giant rec list of Gender Bender?

Feminisation-Acceptance-beautiful-straight-very lewd.

Easy

Jrpgs are the only games that play that shit up.
Why?

Instant, Acceptance, Average, Yuri, Curious.

Lesbo route with girlfriend LET'S GO

>hasn't played baldur's gate 2
Get off Cred Forums now and don't come back until you've finished it.

It must, or else you basically get bisexual for free.

If it meant fucking any gender it would make the sexuality category redundant.

Is it just cosmetic or do they talk about it?
If it's just cosmetic I'll pass. 1 was mediocre.

Feminization
Acceptance
Average Girl
Straight
Clear Head
Brain Feminization

Feminization
Acceptance
Average Girl
Straight
Curious
Fertility Plus
Brain Feminization
Bending Socety

70 extra points I don't even wanna spend, senpai. Now give me the XX chromosomes.

It's part of one character's side quest.

Why would you even choose average?

is this a tg thread?

>Brain Feminization
This is the shit in itself. Having your mind warped to be more girly and feminine until you essentially have the brain of a maiden? That's the best fucking part of all this.

Well it wouldn't be much fun without it, you'd just be the same old loser.

ah so its not just me, 3 really is shit.

Prinny: CIRBTH > All Disgaya gaemz

Feminization
Aceptance
Average
Yuri
Curious(if this makes me gay l take new start and clear hands instead)
Fertility plus
Advanced creation(choose being 1 year old if it keeps my consciousness)

Best choice hands down

>Only 3 people said straight
>All these people who DON'T want to become a housewife and mother
Fools. Why become female and get a feminized brain if you're intending to miss out on the greatest joys a girl can have?

Being a bored housewife who's just a live-in maid doesn't sound fun like, at all, senpai.

You get to fuck the neighbor or better yet /ss/.

You're not considering the constant doses of turgid husbando cock.

>Curious
>Bending society

I dont get this. If you want to [s]get fucked[/s] why dont you also choose very lewd?

Yep, I made two mistakes.

Sorta defeats the purpose of being a housewife at that point.

Constant? You mean the consistently tired, lethargic, ever-growing-out-of-shape unambitious daily dose of "honey please" who's gone for most of the day anyway?

There's nothing stopping you being a lesbian housewife and mother.

>20 Instant
>40 Acceptance
>90 Beautiful
>110 Straight
>130 Clear head
>100 Fertility

Just gotta try not to get rapped, my odds are 1/3 right

If you don't spend all your time in clubs or bars where you get roofied by frat boys, or hanging around weird uncles, can't be that high.

If I pick new start does that mean I get to keep my memories?

I dont get why would anyone choose instant. Femization its only 2 weeks, you save 10 juicy points and it must be curious to see your body slowly changing day by day

FUCKING TRANNIES
REEEEEEEEE

I want the sensation of it happening all at once.
The shifting center of gravity and having to try to adjust to it all seems more exciting and an experience that would be missed out on.

>Enter tg after reading this hoping to see more lewd cyoa?s like this
>Dont find a single one
Life is suffering

Same memories but like you have no ID you cant talk to anyone you knew before that sort of thing
It can be a good thing if your current life is that shitty anyways

>picking instant
>not wanting to experience the transformation
>not wanting to keep wondering "how much bigger are my boobs and ass gonna get"
>not experiencing your clothes getting increasingly baggy around your slimming body
>not experiencing how each day it gets oh so slightly harder to reach the top shelf

They're usually on /aco/ or /d/

What games feature gender bender?

As a central them ? mostly just Eroges as far as I know

>Feminization 10
>Acceptance 20
>Average Girl 20
>Bisexual 40
>Curious 10
I feel like this still wouldn't cure my social anxiety though

Mostly eroges.
BB now has Mai, who was a dude.
Other games mostly has small things like Darkstalkers' midnight bliss

mah dood

very Lewd, feminization, Straight, that's it. that would cure you because you wouldnt be you anymore

>no "matriarchy/amazon society" or "world where men are replaced by futanari" in extras

I chose these options after reading through emergence, not gonna fuck with my mind too much

Why not? Your mind sucks.

In Saints Row 1 the player character is canonically male, but in the sequel you can be male or female after your body gets reconstructive surgery so you could argue it's gender bender.

It might suckbut at least it's smart enough to not whore my self out, do drugs, get pregnant and die of a drug overdose with a baby in me

I gazed upon your eyes and knew you were my nigger.

It's high-risk, though.
>aww man, yeah, my boobs grew another cup!
>panties are a little bit tighter on the butt
>hope they keep growing
>either they don't or they do, resulting in either intense disappointment or extreme elation

High-risk, high-reward. I just want my female friends to start poking me in the boob and patting my butt and rooting for me to grow bigger and bigger. The best would be to have them either comfort me when I stop growing or groping me in jealousy and calling me "good girl" when I melt like putty in their hands.

Woo I'm turning myself on.

Disgaea sequels were a mistake.

No you don't.

Nothing ever deals with gender bender properly. Not the psychological or physical problems it would bring to someone. And it's alwasy male into female.

All you want is every guy made into a girl so you can fap and nothing more. Shit fetish.

Youd be happy user, happier than you've ever been you is being a girl really worth anything if you're still miserable

I wouldn't be miserable if I was a girl I reckon, would be able to go outside and dress all cute and shit, the attention might be nice aswell

>you will never grow giant breasts and bully flatter girls with them

i think runescape gave me this fetish. i had so many "girl"friends that turned out to be guys that i get turned on by guys turning into/wanting to be girls

any guys wanna pretend to be my mmo girlfriend

I turned my character into a girl for kicks and kept getting hit on, and I'd reply like "I am a 40 year old man named Bob and this is how I'm dealing with my divorce" and they'd just be "hi am 12 pls b gf and trim my amour"

Guys magically turned into women are almost always instantly best girl. Probably because women tend to either have awful personalities or just be boring.

>itt people insecure about themselves dream for radical body changes to escape procrastination nightmare which they call their life

That won't change anything

What if I look pretty good and my life is alright and I've just fetishized sexual curiosity to an absurd degree?

I actually just want to wear skirts and dress like a cute girl, I want to act all girly I want to be able to cry, I want to be able to talk about my feelings with others without being called a faggot, I want to be able to rely on others instead of getting relied on

dont we all? instead we're force to do this...

I want to get into this series, which game would you recommend me?

I'm pretty comfortable with being a white male oppressor.

Start with the first either for the PSP or PC and go on from there.

I got mine from RO. A rival guild leader sometimes liked to get friendly with us, and one day gave me the credentials to his female account so he could move items around without dropping them. In exchange he let me play around as his girl characters for a while. Since then I always make female characters and also have a thing for bodyswap.

This being a private server, we could also play around with the GMs using commands like @changesex, or @disguise to become maids and succubi. Good times.

Did you pretend to be a girl while he was online user?
Fuck id kill to be meat

Fuck you user, I want to forget

Fucking RO, yup that's what did it to me too.

>tfw no fetish shit or anything and just have legit wanted to be a girl since I was ~6 years old

I was too socially awkward at the time to do anything but sit there quietly and emote, but he definitely stuck around and teased me about it for the duration.

If I remember right, he had TWO female accounts so we were both female versions of him. In fact, all of his characters, male or female, were completely identical. Not surprisingly I also like twinning. What I wouldn't give to be in a situation like that again.

>do all kinds of drugs
>think that what'll crawl out of you may be called a human baby

That was coup de grace, user.

>I actually just want to wear skirts and dress like a cute girl, I want to act all girly I want to be able to cry, I want to be able to talk about my feelings with others without being called a faggot, I want to be able to rely on others instead of getting relied on

That wouldn't change. Girls make fun of their friends who do that shit behind their backs all the time.

>not matter how many hormones you take or how many surgery you undergo you'll still have XY chromosomes, wide shoulders, narrow hips, a hairy body, a manly voice and manly hands and feet

What's the fucking point

To play the cards you dealt until we get to the Endgame: full body avatar replacement.

your perspective of women is skewed as fuck, its literally just as socially unacceptable for women to do all of those things

since when are girls not allowed to cry and talk about their feelings?

Darksouls 2

aw I wish I could be your friend and talk those feels out

Yeah haha, I'd be your friend and listen to your feelings and stuff haah, by the way can you show me your feminine penis? Just for fun haha

user,
I'm the one with the feminine penis

S-show me

This is why I havent killed myself yet

Not if he gets a boyfriend then that fixes all his problems

I can't be assed to type everything, but basically the format that makes me a slut that's always pregnant.

trap quest update when

i know you're here aika you slut

Get better friends, faggot.

Who's aika?

Feminization
Acceptance
Average
Straight
Curious
Brain Feminization
Dual Persona

What if I already have fantasies of me in wedding dresses?

>tfw have a girl's ass, thighs and voice without hormones
>tfw am not a tranny or a crossdresser
>instead of being a manly man i'm this half assed sissy whom everyone picked on in school

Why is life so shit

Post proof of voice and ass you sissy.

Nice try heres your (you) no reason the lie on the internet

It's true though. Especially the bullying in high school part.

Ok I'll post butt now, but please don't bully me.

nice timestamp, fag

Every single thread.

Fuck off.

cba to timestamp this time

Make me :3c
I'm just nuking shit threads, why do you hate me so, just report until this shit thread gets deleted

Why do people shit on this game so much?

Feminization
Everything is normal
Beautiful Look
Yuri Route
Very Lewd
Fertility Plus
Brain Feminization

I want to be a cute girl like in my chinese cartoons. The real world is shit.

pls don't bully the threads

So are you all transgender or just fetishists

Because I'm like somewhere in the middle

Probably middle ground too, I dont mind being a guy I enjoy it I actually think it suits me well but something about never knowing for sure or even experiencing the other half is too damn interesting for me to not be curious about it

Just your average fetishist, but I'd live out the fantasy if it was an option.

Feminization, Acceptance, Beautiful Look, Yuri Route, Curious, and Fertility Plus. I have ten points left.

I wish there were more options.

Anyone know where the various choice pictures came from? I recognize some of them but not others.

After I get all my (You)s

I'm a femboy.

How does being a femboy feel? I've been curious about it, but I always feel weird and not fem enough to do it

Fetishist, if you want trannies go to the tg thread on /d/
why are tg threads on Cred Forums so good?

Feminization
Acceptance
Average
Straight
Curious
Fertility
Advanced Creation

just like my tg mangos

Feels great.
All the attention online, the men flirting with me IRL. Getting to take pictures of my butt and get games on steam for it. Pretending to be a girl on voice chat.

Feels damn good. I'm really going to miss it when I hit 30 or something and I can't do all of this anymore.

Stop feeding the tranny attention whore, you massive faggot.

Fuck off.

>Beautiful Look
>Yuri Route
>Fertility Plus
I smell some rape/mindbreak force impregnation NTR action

god the /tg/ threads on /d/ are so shitty

to hell with this transgender/race/species social politics bullshit happening everywhere, I just want to fucking fap

Rate me.

Instant Transformation 20
New Start 10
Beautiful Girl 50
Yuri Route 30
Clear Head 20
Fertility Plus -30

Ahahaha this extra is a joke it pretty much gives a free yuri route.

>feminization
>new start
>beautiful look
>bisexual
>VERY lewd

This just makes me depressed that I'll never turn into a girl.
The best I can do is cross-dress.

>And it's alwasy male into female.
What's the appeal of a sexy woman turning into a not-sexy man?

Meh would make a boring doujin

Oh no. We're too late. This entire thread must be purged

The embarrassment and discomfort that comes with the change is what makes it great though

I like the idea of bodyswaping that shits cute and sexy something about it makes my dick happy

It'll make a pretty nice mindbreak doujin

The only thing better than male-to-female TG is female-to-trap

So tell me...
What would you do if you waken up as a girl one day?
besides masturbating

Feminization
Acceptance
Average girl
Bisexual
Curious
Bending Society

Aw user, don't be upset. Here i'll give you a goodnight kiss and tuck you in

There's a visual novel called Gender Bender DNA twister extreme on Steam you could check out. That said, it is rather lewd at times so I don't know that it doesn't count as eroge.

go to the mall, and try on cute clothes

Buy a dress and do everything in my power to try and whore myself out

What if I want the boyish look but also want massive titties?

>Turned into a girl to try to get closer to the girl he likes
>Has to start a new and from scratch, meets his waifu
>She's is a whore and introduces him into selling himself for money
>Fucked into mind break infront of his waifu while also watching his waifu get fucking by another man
>His clear head becomes ruined by a thirst for thick dick
Damn you're right

don't forget the Fertility Plus

Anyone know who the picture is for Bisexual?

move to the country, marry a nice cowboy, have 12 or so kids and live as a housewife on a ranch

tsf monogatari by shindol
g.e-hentai.org/g/411265/251653dcc2/

Wasn't that the TG doujin that got an OVA?

Play with my tits, wear cute clothes.

Yep you got it

Play with self and try to get pregnant as much as possible.

there's always being a tranny

Being a tranny is never the right choice.

I don't believe myself to be a girl and don't want to go through permanent changes on my body though. Its imperfect and if I don't like it I'm pretty much fucked.

Crossdressing is safer even if its not the same as full blown gender bending.

>Instant transformation -20
>Everything is normal -30
>Beautiful Look -50
Now I've run out of points and can't select if I like boys, girls or both. I guess I'm asexual?

exhentai.org/g/492847/661b344b20/

You can pick anything from the list as long as when you have all the sections filled out, you haven't spent all your points.

You have to go for extra points and select sexuality

Feminization
Acceptance
Average Girl
Yuri
Clear Head

I got good genes in the family so I'll be rather pretty. Would be all and anywhere from medium to flat chest, would love to be a tomboy without looking too ambiguous.

I actually gotta wonder why most trannies try to be really girly instead of being cute tomboys. It seems less fun. Then again I'm basing that more on what I see from /vg/ and stuff so it might be a poor observation.

*Would be tall

Feminization
Acceptance
Beautiful
Bisexual
Curious
Fertility Plus
Brain Feminization

I already was a boy once, I'd much rather be feminine because it makes me feel more like a girl

Is what I would say fi I were trans anyways

Haha yeah same, haha, if i was a tranny only haha

w-what are you >implying

Nothing haha, just kidding around haha

Some people want to be raped.

That depends on how much people in this thread hate elves.

>Boku Girl for world where everyone thinks you've always been a girl.

ehhhh

Feminization
Acceptance
Boyish Look
Straight
Curious
+Brain Feminization

how can it be rape if you want it

Is there a secret password? Whenever I try that site is just gives me a sad panda .jpg

Or is that the joke?

The thing is girls who aren't just a little boyish are hard to relate with. I have the most fun around girls I can treat like a brother or something. Really girly girls are prone to being catty, and lacking passion or competitive spirit. Which isn't always true, certainly, but as a guy I've always tried to be a person I enjoy being. I don't think that person would change as a girl, except I'd be able to wear all the awesome dresses and outfits and stuff I never got to before, and I'd be keen on the sight of myself naked. And if I ever did want to have sex, I've never liked the thought of doing all the thrusting and stuff that makes up the guy's portion of it, so I'd much rather be the girl in it.

Anyway, I think you can be cute and still have a boyish spirit. Maybe tomboys don't have as much fun as other girls irl though, I'm not sure.

>Sugito Akira will never be put in charge of a Ranma reboot, where Ranma has just as much of a chance to end up with Ryoga as Akane

Why would he want to be with Ryoga?
The guy was clueless at best and only good as a pig.

You sound trans.

I actually want to stay pretty close to my current body, I just want to be fucked pregnant.

I can have a boyish spirit but if I were transitioning I would rather wear feminine clothing and look feminine.

>but as a guy I've always tried to be a person I enjoy being. I don't think that person would change as a girl, except I'd be able to wear all the awesome dresses and outfits and stuff I never got to before, and I'd be keen on the sight of myself naked. And if I ever did want to have sex, I've never liked the thought of doing all the thrusting and stuff that makes up the guy's portion of it, so I'd much rather be the girl in it.
Are you me

>but if I were transitioning
what keeps you from doing it? not that user

Well, I don't fully feel like a girl. It's strange, as much as I want to become a woman, I don't feel transgender. I like how I am as a guy, it's just becoming a girl is probably in my top 3 fantasies, and pretty much every single sexual fantasy I've ever had.

Even if I were trans I live with an unaccepting family

You seems androgynous

He sounds like he has a fetish

>I don't fully feel like a girl. It's strange
you mean your boyish personality? that doesn't matter. it's about what body you feel comfortable with and how you want to be perceived. how much distress do you have if you look in the mirror?

I want to dress you up and make you feel like a girl.

this

let people have their fetishes and stop pushing them to get life changing surgeries and procedures

itt: people who become trans for the wrong reasons and kill themselves before they're 30

not that theres any right reason to become trans in the first place :^)))))))

Are that many people into androgynous stuff? I love it so much

Bingo. Full time Autogynephilliac reporting. Can only really see myself having sex with guys as a girl, but I'm only really attracted to girls.

I would be but Androgyny and Genderfluid feel like non-answers with no real solution on where to go from there.

I don't feel much distress, if any, but I do with my body was more feminine. My legs are pretty cute, or so I've been told, but those are just legs and they're easy to make cute so bleh

I want to take you up on that offer!

Plenty of girls felt awful as boys and felt much happier after transitioning.

Good question. I just consider myself a dude with a fetish, but sometimes it feels like I have a weird tumblr gender. It can be hard to tell when your fetish is fucked up gender shit.

Yeah I bet you'd be cute and would love to get all lubed up and fucked silly, moaning like the girl you are.
Feeling your inner girl come out as I twist your nipples and kiss your neck from behind as my thick dick pounds you and stretches you.

>I don't feel much distress, if any, but I do with my body was more feminine.
ah, that's fine. you can do that without hormones. the "not being keen on seeing yourself naked" and "not wanting to have sex unless you're a girl" parts you qouted made me wonder.

Fetishist. I'm fine with being a guy, and becoming a tranny seems like a horrible choice from all angles.

If I could have any kind of lewd physiological body fantasy, it'd be being some kind of magical shapeshifter. Then I'd have a cute girl form as a default, because I'd get a kick out of that. Still having a penis is awesome and I wouldn't want to give that up permanently.

Damn go big or go home. I like the way you think.

this thread is so fucking awful

you seriously need to neck yourselves you pathetic degenerates

fuck

Feminization, Acceptance, Beautiful Look, Bisexual, Very Lewd
+Fertility Plus, Brain Feminization, Bending Society, Demon Curse

>Slowly transforming into a girl
>Friends and family all know what's coming
>End up a literal succubus breeding slut
>Had enough points leftover to leave a clone of myself behind for them AND change my looks so they don't have to be reminded of what I've become
>Don't

Oh, appearance I can definitely get behind, so just imagine like, a girl who wears really pretty dresses and stuff, even lolita, and still acts like a bro towards her friends/family. I personally would forsake makeup but that's just my own odd stance.

Start wearing a bunnysuit around the house, start using mics on games more but talk in a rugged manner, moreso than now. Also talk to my brother's GF to help me get an easy waitress job that pays twice what I'm getting right now or some shit.

Also play with my puss probably but I had a dream last night where I was a girl for a short time, put a vibrating wand to the thing for a split second, and somehow my brain put together a convincing, paralyzing sensation that felt like an electrical shock but with more pleasure than pain and the feeling that it's insides were trying to pop out. If they're that frighteningly sensitive I'd be even more afraid of masturbation than I am now.

>Feminization
>New Start
>Average
>Bisexual
>Curious

Nothing extra leaves me with 10 points, does anyone want them?
And why can't we just have a regular Disgaea thread?

>It can be hard to tell when your fetish is fucked up gender shit
Yep, that's me alright. I can't think of myself as a guy when aroused and can't see myself transitioning into a girl when I'm not so it's awkward.

I'm moaning already~

It's not really "not wanting" but more "I just can't see me getting aroused because I've never been aroused by the thought of fucking a girl as a guy"

hormones would help making the body more feminine, anyways.

>If I could have any kind of lewd physiological body fantasy, it'd be being some kind of magical shapeshifter. Then I'd have a cute girl form as a default, because I'd get a kick out of that.
Also a wish of mine. I dunno what I'd need a dick for though so I omitted that part.

You got steam bby?
Let's take this sexy chat to a more private channel~

Now you know my plight.

Holy shit all these yuri choosers, disgusting faggots. You want to be a girl but not what comes with it, which is throbbing hard cock in your pussy? Get the fuck out you half assing dykes.

it happened to /d/

it's happening here too

when will we stop injecting social issues into this fetishes? when will it stop? when will the 286/53/1 end?

>instant
>new start
>beautiful look
>only option i have left is straight
i dont want to be a grill

>"I just can't see me getting aroused because I've never been aroused by the thought of fucking a girl as a guy"
so you don't have sex because you feel uncomfortable about your birth sex? why can't you see yourself transitioning when not horny? does the idea of being a girl in daily life simply seem unattractive or are there external reasons, like family and stuff?
yes, but hormones would make your body that of a girl, boobs and all so it might be overkill if you just want to be a femboy.

don't worry. hormones often bring out the dicklust in us.

It's even worse when the gender dysphoria is a part of the fetish that I like. Watching guys freak out because they are stuck as girls is hot as fuck.

So is wanting to be a girl gay?
By that extension, is this a gay thread?
And lastly, why is Cred Forums often times such a gay board?

>Oh, appearance I can definitely get behind, so just imagine like, a girl who wears really pretty dresses and stuff, even lolita, and still acts like a bro towards her friends/family. I personally would forsake makeup but that's just my own odd stance.
Yep, that'd be me~. You should try make-up sometime though, it's really fun!

I finished already but thanks for the arousal~

Well I don't have sex because to put it bluntly I don't really care about getting laid. It feels like less like a to-do list thing but more something that'll happen eventually. I don't see myself transitioning when not horny because I don't fully see myself as a girl and being MtF is way more work compared to just being satisfied with who I am now. Yes, family is an external reason, but I also like the identity for myself I have already established.

It's worse when your horny self tries to convince your normal self that you're a tranny. Hate when that shit happens.

Because we aren't discussing video games.

Instant
Everything is normal
Average Girl
Straight
Curious

Bending Society
Dual Persona

Wow rude babygirl, I wanted us to finish together.
Now i'm stuck here with my hands on my dick and no cutie to help me with it.

Anyway I'd make you feel like a girl every night, even if you don't look too much like one. That only makes it hotter~

Deal with it, faggot. Yuri is the purest, best and most patrician.

On the topic of Disgaia, I know that you can gender bend generic units by switching their class.

It's also shit.

Feminization > Acceptance > Average > Bisexual > Curious > Demon Curse

There is a Prinny NPC in D3 who mentions buff guys may end up reincarnating as cute girls, then says he doesn't like that thought.

Post your steam perv and maybe I can lend you a hand sometime or talk about video games I dunno

Does anyone have that thing from one of the recent pokemon games with the Beauty that says "I used to be a Blackbelt" or whatever?

Wow what a slut, get away from me you filthy skank!

Fetishist for sure. I like the idea of being a girl sexually but not as a regular identity.

>buff guys may end up reincarnating as cute girls
>The inverse would also be true
>Big muscle men with the heart of a maiden
Cute

How rude.
Feminization > Acceptance > Average girl > Bisexual > Curious > Brain Feminization.
To be honest, turning into a girl would solve a lot of my problems.

Who the fuck would choose instant over feminization?

You post your steam slut, and I'll add you.
I don't want to get added by horny whores other than you tonight.

would you drink it?

In a heartbeat.

I am no skank! I simply have a healthy sex drive.

of course

I don't even care if I end up ugly as sin like my fable character, I just want a vag, tits, and ovaries

Transgender

user do you play the vidya?

They probably wouldn't remember their previous lives. I mean Rozalin pretty much forgets who she is for most of D2's story, and her whole reason for reincarnating is to forget all the overlords she killed.

I think you've got the wrong person, silly.
I'm just someone else who thinks turning into a girl is kinda hot.

>Not wanting to do away with the competition by turning them into cute sluts.
That prinny is a homo.

>>Big muscle men with the heart of a maiden

In Throne of Bhaal when you recruit Sarevok, as part of properly reviving him you need to give him part of your (the PC) or Imoen's soul. If you give him part of Imoen's soul there's dialog later in the game that suggests he's having occasional girly thoughts.

Is it gay that my friends and I all want to be girls and have regular cuddly lesbian orgies with each other after playing video games and watching anime?

Because it's a regular thing that comes up. I'm not attracted to men or faggy twinks either. Dick is the worst. One of my friends is a lonely bi fag, but I'm not into that nor about to indulge that unless we both start sporting vaginas any time soon.

I play videogames all day now that I'm unemployed.

It's 9AM, I've been playing all night, now I'm posting on Cred Forums and watching stgggs' youtube videos to unwind.

See this is exactly the kind of shit I wanted to avoid.
Filthy sluts get away from me. You cock hungry whores can never get enough, bet you'd get all clingy with me too, and even send butt pics.

>played damn near every game that involves TG
>including all the RAGS and Twine and Inform games
>still not enough

I just like interactivity with my fetishes, why's there got to be so little?

Fetish. It's not like there's any way actually achieve it in real life anyway.

I'd do the glitch to take it out of the room so I can drink it over and over again.

What is being transgender like? I am eternally on the fence about it. I have many MtF friends but ask at every encounter anyways

You were the one who's been lewd with me all thread? I don't want to post mine as It'd make me feel uncomfortable. You don't want to make a girl uncomfortable, right?

Heart on right but desire appearance of left. It's not gay until you either circlejerk or transition though.

I'm not filthy nor a slut, though.
There's nothing wrong with being a bit clingy. Or wanting cock. Nothing wrong at all.
Besides, you shouldn't be so mean.

desu I'd become a girl if it was instant and didn't require hormone treatment and surgery

but it's not like I'm dysphoric or anything

>Choosing anything but woman at heart

Also, enjoy
g.e-hentai.org/g/805313/1e9e00b490/
Reply when feels

Shut up bitch, you like it when I'm mean. I know it.

Talk about being a whiny little cunt, you really are a woman "I don't want to feel uncomfortable".
Get on the titty skittles already faggot, and don't forget that for the rest of your life all the sexual acts you'll be doing will be bending over and sucking cock.

>Feminization
>New Start
>Beautiful
>Bisexual
>Very lewd
>Demon Curse
Thought about going for Acceptance and Yuri without demon curse, but being succubus implies immortality. If the bonus is getting to look better, I'll totally suck some dicks for that.

>You like it when I'm mean.
Maybe, kinda.
I just think it's cute, in a way.
You still shouldn't call me a bitch, though.

Reminder that when we finally get how to perfectly change a person's gender, you will be either too old or dead

Yeah I would you damn slut.
You'd love it too.

instant -20
new start -10
beauty -50
straight -20
very lewd +10
Demon curse 0
Total = -90

The Demon curse+extra lewd combo = no downsides. You get to be an immortal supernatural demon and also be a sexy QT slut. Could also take dual persona with the leftover points and be your own QT waifu. If being a succubus overrides fertility (since when does a succubus get pregnant?) then that could be some free points to put somewhere else.

The problem is starting the transition. Family might not approve of it, then there's training your voice, and getting hormones the legit way means having to crossdress with what you already have. But having people identify you as a girl feels really nice, also being able to express yourself however you want without people going "wow what a fag" and stuff.

by the time that level of genetic manipulation rolls around, there'll probably be some sort of de-aging process

Who knows.
Can you call me names a little bit more? Please?

>all the sexual acts you'll be doing will be bending over and sucking cock.
literally nothing wrong with that

>Implying big muscle men don't have a maiden heart and aren't the sweetest thing on earth

you don't have informed consent around?

Shut the fuck up already you dumb slut.
Jesus, what kind of fucked up pervert gets off on being called names, when pretending to be a girl.

Just transition already followed by the mandatory suicide.

Why are you against posting your steam? I thought you wanted to make me get on the titty skittles and become the girl that would bend over for you or suck your cock. What a shame you're passing up such an opportunity here~

Please don't remind me ;_;

Like I said, it's a lot of work, and even if I want to be a girl I don't feel like I need to be a one. Even if people identifying me as a girl and being able to be girlier without being called gay sounds really nice. I can't separate gender and sexuality, which is why I have never fully declared myself as trans.

For real if anyone wants to talk outside this thread I'd be welcome to

>It's worse when your horny self tries to convince your normal self that you're a tranny. Hate when that shit happens.

This so much. I'd get horny and start to read up on stuff like ordering natural estrogen (which I can't get on my local amazon so that's a good thing or I'd have taken one or two pueraria mirifica pills just cause), how to shrink the penis and testicles etc. More often than not I have ordered poppers and adult toys while on a girly streak.
However after blowing a huge load to a sissy trainer video focused on cocks and cum all that urge is gone. Until the next time

>Just transition already
No thanks, it wouldn't be as fun to do this if I were a trans/girls.
And for someone who's telling me off for being such a dumb slut, you sure are being giving with these insults.

does that pueraria mirifica stuff do anything or is it just a placebo?

My family doesn't approve of it.

exhentai.org/g/761511/9594ba6103/

just leave it here

it's supposed to be incredibly shit.

Fuck off whore don't even reply to me anymore.
I'm tired of you and your stupid tranny shenanigans.

Go away.

That's because you're pathetic. She could do much better but deep down in the abyss of patheticness, it's a blurry mess. You should at least be easier to work with ,but no, like everything you do it's a spectacular failure, the kind that makes your mother sigh everytime she hears your name. You're a braindead, pitiable waste of entropy, and the only thing that could attributed to you is that it'll be a relief when you eventually kill your self.

what the fuck do I do when I run ouf of points? Just don't pick anything?

Anyway

Instant -20
New Start -10
Beautiful -50
Bisexual -40
Curious -10
Fertility Plus +30
Brain Feminization -0

>Wants to get pregnant
I'm not alone?

You're supposed to balance it so you have enough points.

I love the idea of being pregnant but don't want to fuck a guy and don't want to have to look after the kids after. Luckily CoC/TitS lets me get pregnant by fucking futas or just spontaneously start laying eggs and ditch the kids after.

das gay man

I don't know, I just know it's naturally occurring estrogen. But I haven't really read up on it, just this thread when I'm horny as I said
newfapchan DOT org/girly/res/13506.html

Being able to lay magic colored eggs was one of my favorite parts of CoC. All the fun of being pregnant, like some tease dialogue where you say "help a mommy out~" but at the end you get an egg that makes your ass bigger and can do it all again no strings attached.

I do love the idea of fucking guys AND getting pregnant.

Vitamin Quest is the shit. You just go around, getting the dick of every man and monster pounded into your elf cunt and pump out babies like a factory machine. So damn good. You can even leave birthing scenes on.

How do the people itt react to stunning 10/10s serving BBC in those blacked videos? Do you want to be the girl?

>get aroused at thoughts of myself as a girl
>get aroused even just looking at female clothing
>always end up rubbing my legs together when jerking off

I don't know if I'm just a fetishist or not

Jesus wanting to wear girl clothes to masturbate is old as shit. Crossdressing for sexual purpose always has been a fetish. You don't need to cut your dick

Dude fuck you, reading that made me cry.

>my fetish
>but vanilla gb is boring as shit so I need one that has the "girl" raped and mindbroken
>doujins like that come out once ina blue moon
>H-games like that are even rarer

You're a fetishist just like me

Shit that's really hot but it seems like no different from transitioning

dysphoria != getting turned on by crossdressing

that girl is a 10/10

Lol wut? Like 95% of gender swap shit is rape/mindbreak.

Feminization
Everything is normal
Beautiful
Yuri
Curious
Fertility Plus

100-10-30-50-30-10+30=0

Just have to avoid being raped unless I want to trap some rich guy

I'd take a permanent gender swap in a second. It seems exciting and wonderful, and I want to have the body and mind of a woman. I don't give half a damn about getting my dick back. And I think about it both when I'm aroused and when I'm not, though the "female me" scenarios are different depending.

What am I?

But female boxers aren't shaped like that. They're all skinny as hell And I love that

that's what I assumed, I just have never been aroused at the thought of having sex with girls as a guy. I have the thought of "what if i was a girl" a lot so I wasn't sure, maybe I'm just more depressed than I thought

What about transitioning and taking hormones to become a woman? Would you do that?

stand aside Everquest!

>I'd get horny and start to read up on stuff like ordering natural estrogen,
> how to shrink the penis and testicles etc.
>However after blowing a huge load to a sissy trainer video focused on cocks and cum all that urge is gone. Until the next time
Fuck, you too?

>"I wanna be a girl so bad! I wish I had breasts and wore cute clothes all the time and got called miss and ma'am and female pronouns and had a cute guy call me his girlfriend! I'm gonna look up internet threads on how to shrink my dick into a useless clit and act and behave like a girly slut and download hypno files to listen to at night and---"
>SPLURT
>Close 20 tabs
>Next time I feel horny, repeat at step one

Probably not. It's just not a real transformation in my eyes. Maybe I am just silly, but if we get any kind of virtual avatar kind of stuff in my lifetime, I'm gonna indulge.

>have to spend the most points just to retain my bisexuality
this is bullshit

And so from being about gender bending the thread turns into tranny shit

>choosing rape society

I would too, but if you think about being a girl while not aroused I'd think about it a little more.

We're all girls on the inside in one way or another

>Could also take dual persona with the leftover points and be your own QT waifu
Dual Persona means that the clone of boy you takes your place in society. So from your perspective you'd have yourself as a husbando.

what about further in the future, would you stick your cyberbrain in a female model chassis?

>falling for the grad school meme
It's in an applied science at least, right?

>tfw XY chromosomes, narrow shoulders, wide hips, hairless body, feminine voice and girly hands and feet
the perks of beginning at 17 and sticking it out, it's pretty awesome
sorry you lost the genetic lottery

>all those replies

glad to know i'm not the only tranny on Cred Forums

just get on hormones already. i did 4 years ago and my only regret it that it wasn't sooner

this image makes no sense

Feminization -10
Everything is normal -30
Beautiful Look -50
Straight -20
Curious -10
Fertility Plus +30
Dual Persona -10

I started when I was 15 and my only regret is having fucking viking blood coursing through my veins.
Please stop this meme where you tell everyone to just go for it.

study the hell out of biochemistry and become world famous by being the inventor of designer retroviruses that customize your DNA

Absolutely. Are you kidding me?

>if you think about being a girl while not aroused I'd think about it a little more.
I just like to think about it once in a while. Me as a girl in cute clothes, being complemented, having a soft voice, being flirted with a little. It makes me feel nice. A little pick me up when I'm depressed.

Music: 2 > 4 > Prinny > 100 Knight > 1 > 3 > Makai Kingdom >>>>>>>>>>>>> "5"

i wish someone had told me to at least see a therapist about it when i was younger. i pass in voice and looks now, but i didnt start til i was 19. luckily i didnt have much of a puberty. i'm like 5'4" and 120-130lbs

i wish i'd started at 15...

If thinking about being a girl picks you up when you're down why don't you pursue it

most fetishes are born from societal issues
either being drawn to that which society deems taboo, or yearning from escape from the societal issues you must conform to.

Did you not experience puberty ? I remember being almost fully developed and having a full beard at 17.

>just get on hormones already.
>being an abomination
I mean turning into a girl would be a 10/10 but I sure as hell won't make myself into some disgusting 3/10 looking freakazoid motherfucker.
Fullgirl or nogirl, none of that disgusting /soc/-trap-thread-tier bullshit.

>straight

>starting at 19
24 here

I want to die

>I just have never been aroused at the thought of having sex with girls as a guy.
take this with a grain of salt, but my trans sibling said a similar thing, that the idea of engaging in any kind of sexual act as a girl just didn't appeal to him.

I know who you are, because i told you to do hormones again 4 years ago, but i think i did wrong and you should ve stayed a man, i also liked you more when you looked like a man instead of a half man half woman aomething something spook

>Fear of change despite current unsatisfaction
>Concern that transition isn't really becoming a girl
>Late twenties

It's a little depressing, but I'll live. It's not like I totally hate being a guy, I just feel a little bit happier daydreaming I was born with two X chromosomes. Holding out for that cyberbrain

Liking genderbender doesn't mean that you want to cut your dick off and become an abomination.

Trannies aren't girls and will never be girls.

It isn't just about becoming a girl but it's being happier and more comfortable in your own body.

I want to be a cute girl but I'm fine with being a big guy. Non of that gender fluid bullshit though.

That's just plain bias and you know. There's no such thing as an "awful personality." It implies that there's a such thing as a good personality, when in reality it's a bit more complicated than that.

>since when does a succubus get pregnant?)
Can happen.
Usually demons have lowered fertility though.

>be more comfortable with yourself
>but be reviled by everyone else
It's just not worth it.

But isn't "becoming a girl" how he would become happier and more comfortable with his body? As opposed to becoming some abomination between man and woman like that tranny I often see posted on Cred Forums, the one who makes some shitty android game(anyone got the pics?).

Feminization - 10
Acceptance - 20
Beautiful Look - 50
Yuri Route - 30
Clear Head - 20
Fertility Plus + 30

Things should go fine as long as I don't get raped.