What's a relaxing, easy game to play?

What's a relaxing, easy game to play?

I've been playing too many stressful games and I can't enjoy them anymore. I need a break.

help

Can we get more info? Like, fucking, a platform, genre preferences, dick length, budget, etc.

Harvest Moon, Animal Crossing, The Sims

Rune Factory, classic Squaresoft and Enix RPGs, Tales games pre-Graces, Metroidvanias(Super Metroid, Symphony of the Night, La Mulana), Super Mario World, Dragon's Dogma...
That's what comes to mind right away. There's some pretty different genres to choose from, take your pick.

Captain toad for comfy puzzle solving, more so with the amiibo

PC
All genres, but preferably not RPGs if they have instance-based combat.
8.5 inches
Anything currently less than 60 USD

Migu on hard.

Child of light is good

Alien Isolation, Dead Rising, Driver 1&2 (PS1)

Flower on PS3

Stardew Valley, the Sims. Household games always calmed me down.

Stronghold, Sim City 3k, Sunless Sea, other S games.

No Man's Sky

Euro Trucker Sim 2 is really relaxing.

>Fried chicken, cake and coke
jesus I seriously got nauseous at that pic

What's the problem? Soda and chicken is totally normal, and a piece of cake for dessert isn't weird either.

>Not enjoying a pure Japanese Christmas
The hamster is the only puke worthy thing in OPs image.

t. waterfag

drinking coke with cake is horrific, most cake is already overly sweet, combined with coke just see my pic. And greasy fast food fried chicken just makes it all worse

I'd love to celebrate Japanese Christmas with KFC and a little seasonal cake.

You have the cake after the soda and chicken are finished. You don't mix them.

Still way too much sugar in one shot, whenever I've eaten like that in the past it makes me feel like I'm gonna die.

t. Waterfag

I'm going to have to say Neptunia Re;Birth 1. It was easy and comfy to play, and the bright colors were a nice bonus.

It got me through a tough time in my life where I was randomly suffering from nightly panic attacks for a month straight.

Probably the most relaxing game I've ever played.

Forza Horizon series. Even if you don't have W10 or an xbone you can still play the first two on 360

A big update is on the way not sure when though but if you like harvest moon it's worth it.

you can play 1.1 beta as of today and save carries over

This or an Animal Crossing game

How about mods?

>Stardew valley
>Constant timer counting down, reminding you of everything you're going to fail to do this day
>Energy constantly running out, reminding you that every swing of your tool counts and every miss is a waste of time and resources
>You have two years to get shit done or you will have to use the back-up bullshit that the casuals got put into the game by whining

Game is fucking stressful man, dunno how you can recommend this. fucking great game though, but I just cannot play shit like this casually, must be optimized and efficient