PlayStation Plus: "Free" Games for October 2016

Resident Evil, PS4
Transformers: Devastation, PS4
Mad Riders, PS3
From Dust, PS3
Code: Realize ~Guardian of Rebirth~, PS Vita
Actual Sunlight, PS Vita

meh it's okay.

Bretty gud month for ps4 to be honest. Last month was ok too. Have they wised up?

I'm resubbing for the first time in like 3 years for this. All 3 platforms have something really good for me.

That's...pretty good.

They increased the annual cost of PS Plus and received the wrath of the internet. Now it's a situation where they either improve, or they can expect a lot of cancellations.

Hey sweet i wanted to play transformers but I didn't want to buy it.

APOLOGIZE Cred Forums!

Devastation is the best PS4 game they've added since I signed up for PS+ back in like february.

which kinda sucks, since I already own it (and REmake).

Been looking forward to playing Transformers devastation but I didn't want to pay too much for it so this is nice.

The only thing that bugs me is that a month or two ago they had Yakuza 5 (which at least in my opinion is easily the best game of 2015) but since it wasn't on PS4 everyone just whined and said the month was worthless shit with no redeeming qualities.

OP here. Basically it's bait for new customers, and good news for existing customers.

Anyone that remembers my screenshot, remembers how frustrating being a PS Plus member was this year.

To be fair, it's the worst in the series, and you can't just jump into it very well.

>only have a Vita
JUST

>been suffering through MONTHS of shitty indie space games
>finally get to have a couple things worth playing

ttt-t-t-t-t-t-thanks sony

It's extremely linear, repetitive combat and pointless replay value.

But damn was the voice acting and visuals are nice.

I already bought REmake.

Wanted to get Transformers but it's still overpriced everywhere so this is cool.

I'd say. I want to sell my VITA (have a PSTV) but all of my local GameStops offer pretty much nothing for it.

Broforce Super Startdust HD and Galak-Z were great games.

Hack it and play free games.

do you think the Internet will change anything?

Remember when Xbox raised it from $50 to $60? Nothing happened.

>multiplats aren't games

kill yourself

>From Dust

Wasn't that game a F2p title? I remember playing it and it was complete shit.

Why do people ask for good retail games? That's fucking stupid because you already own them. Like I own Transformers so this is fucking shit.

I'd much rather have Furi or Velocity 2X or Super Meat Boy or whatever than some generic AAA shit or a retail game I already own.

Code Realize is one of the best otome out there. It's fucking great.

I blame the spawn of indie shit. If indie games died we would see a noticeable quality increase and probably get AA games back.

>finally get around to Rebel Galaxy
>it's just capital ship Freelancer
>with no Z axis

What's the point?

Probably the best they've put up in some time after months of shit, hopefully they jeep doing better especially with that price hike bullshit.

So for someone who isn't a faggot is Amnesia Mammories still worth getting before the new games are put up?

Broforce's PS4 port is absolutely terrible. That pause at the start of the level where you can't move but the game world is still in motion is fucking awful.

To be honest I put far more hours than I'm willing to admit into Flame Over.

Well it was worthless for people that have no PS3.
If only they could figure out how to do BC, oh wait, they did, it's behind another pay wall.
Fuck PS Now.

That depends, do you like being locked in a cage by a hot guy?

You lose the "free" games you got on PSN once you unsubscribe, right?

>I already have Devastation
>I'd rather play REmake on GC
Meh.

Yep, but you also get them right back when you subscribe again.
Seeing how you need PS+ to play online now, I think most people will just keep subscribing regardless.

Yup. PS+ is essentially just renting some games for the duration of your subscription.

Oh shit I'm sorry

Yes. Even if you log in when you have PS Plus, it adds a coded date that corresponds with the PS4's bios clock. Sony went out of their way to screw consumers in every way possible.

Thats actually really good.

I will enjoy this immensely.

I'm actually not completely disgusted by the list.
Sadly I own all the good games out of that already.

Flame over is pretty good for "free" though.
Hell, I should know.
I paid money for it ahead of time.
Axiom Verge fucking when?

I think there have been a bunch of good games on there.
Rebel stuff was cool. Journey, LotF, saints row all that was cool.

>otome game
NOW YOU'RE SPEAKING MY LANGUAGE

>another otome game for vita

Is REmake cross-buy? This lineup just got decent if getting it for PS4 nets it for me on PS3 since I actually own one of those. Otherwise, there's those Vita games I guess.

M-maybe

You can't play them again until you resub.
If you unsub and comeback a year later they will still be there but you won't have all the games available to you at the time you were unsubbed.

Then fucking play it.

I impulse bought Code Realize in a sale earlier this year and was really surprised by how much I liked it.
I'm glad that it's on PS+, there will probably be people giving it a try who would have otherwise never paid money for an otome.

>Transformers: Devastation, PS4
I-Is Platinum gonna make it brehs?

what happens if you change the ps4s time and date and stay offline? free games forever?

It's not listed for PS3 on the announcement but it is definitely a cross-buy game.

Given I've never experienced it I can't give a real answer but I'm guessing 'probably not'

It'll probably see through your shit. Steam saw through mine when i did that to abuse a free weekend.

Then I'm hype.

Well, after all the horrible shit games sony has been giving away for the past 2 years that's actually good.

The sad thing is that they could do way better ffs, october is going to be the first month they will be charging more for ps+ and they gave this crap, remember when we had actual less than a year old AAA games as "free" ps plus games?

The first resident evil?

>Galak Z
>Helldivers
>Apotheon
>Furi
>horrible shit games

Seems like it's your taste that's horribly shit

can you do that now? its on psp levels?

You forgot Yakuza 5 senpai.

But the other user was right, it has been mostly shit the past year or so.

I felt the same way about Code: Realize ~Guardian of Rebirth~. Looks interesting, but nowhere near interesting enough to pay for it.

Finally real games for ps plus, but don't forget it's because they have no real exclusives this month

That kicks ass.

>otome
>good

>BDSM

No thanks.

Why is Vita only getting gay VNs now?

STAR OCEAN : INTEGRITY AND FAITHLESSNESS is on sale for $29.99 on ps plus, 50% off. Is it worth it? Seriously contemplating getting it

all of those games have been on ps plus. You missed out faggot.

theres a good reason why it dropped so quick. its the worse in the series and just sucks in general
get a tales game instead

IS there any way to check how many people are even online in a ps4 game? I've only got Bloodborne and Helldivers that I'd play online and there's no way I'm paying a subscription for online play on games that don't have players.

Are these visual novels easy plats?

C:R is an incredibly easy plat. Just finish the story and you'll get almost everything. You can even skip around via scene selection in routes you've completed in case you missed a CG or two.

But you're not thinking of playing a game you have no interest in purely for the trophies, right?

Thanks for the input. I haven't played any in the series but am craving a good jrpg for some reason.

...if I've never played the first Resident Evil before...is this a good version...?

I'm kinda interested, but the trophies will give me a push to actually start it instead of putting it into my backlog.

dont get Zestiria

You forget that PG games don't normally sell like Call of Dooty, but they still have the tenacity to keep on going.

>Worst in the series

Did you forget 4?

why can't they just automatically add it to your account if you have PS+

smdh

4 had a budget and a good amount of areas

> Code: Realize ~Guardian of Rebirth~
Is this one of those faggot date games?

The things keeping the Vita on life support, yes.

Meh, I am playing dark cloud 2 for now, will probably wait and see how ffxv turns out

>otome
sasuga Cred Forums, finding the best games to roleplay as a girl

More content doesn't make a game better if it's all bad.

tfw bought the game for 11usd on humble bundle and now it's free on ps plus
at least i'll have access to it on both platforms

true, but at the same time 4's battle system wasnt a clusterfuck
5 has some major AI problems, not to say that 4 didn't but 5 was just a trainwreck

tfw we could have gotten Nioh and TLG

Neither of those is AAA.

Resident Evil is the only good thing on that list. The rest is otome VN faggotry for Vita AGAIN and shovelware

5 definitely isn't a great game but trainwreck and all I thought it was a decent game. I really wish the series would get better but that'll never happen I guess.

Tri-ace messed up. It's a shame

I just finished both Trails game and I wanted another game with story. 5 really is a fuck up? I was eyeing it because of the discount.

I wanna play another RPG.

Play Tales of Graces F
Retarded story but god-tier gameplay
>I wanted another game with story
Too bad, have gameplay instead

When do the Sept ones expire. Still haven't added to library.