Is he actually a literal sociopath?

Is he actually a literal sociopath?

I swear I'm not meming, I just want to know what's going through his mind.

Why promise features that won't be in the game? What made him think players would never find out it was all bullshit?

And why go completely silent instead of staying in touch with the community?

None of this makes any sense from any rational, non-malicious point of view.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B7trmEmI5Js
latimes.com/entertainment/herocomplex/la-et-hc-theplayer-fallout-20151112-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=yvGXCisAaR4
youtube.com/watch?v=6zMhOMfs_o0
wccftech.com/bethesdas-pete-hines-infuriates-fallout-4-fans-not-interested-in-discussing-how-realistic-things-are/
youtube.com/watch?v=pjbx6-KQoRg
webm.land/media/321B.webm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curiosity_–_What's_Inside_the_Cube?
youtube.com/watch?v=AE0nuW-mQ8A
eurogamer.net/articles/2012-07-29-loving-the-crunch
youtube.com/watch?v=bNe3-QmLXO0
youtu.be/3Wgolc1rRro?t=911
youtube.com/watch?v=A8P2CZg3sJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=xNter0oEYxc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's fucking weird in his interviews too from the little I saw
He wasn't wearing any shoes and he kept fucking laughing like a maniac

procedural

He assumed nobody would do the math and reverse engineer the code.

He forgot all about EA and every other AAA developer that are looking for an easy patent.

Where has he gone? He disappeared from twitter, and all other social media's. Has anyone seen or heard from him? I wouldn't be surprised if got plastic surgery and became Todd Howard.

He started working on his passion project, put together a wonderful sales pitch, signed a deal with the devil (Sony), started buying into his own hype, made promises he couldn't keep, shipped a broken, unfinished game, got his ass torn apart for it, and has now gone silent in shame and fear of further criticism.

It's not hard to figure out, user.

>Why promise features that won't be in the game?
To make money
>What made him think players would never find out it was all bullshit?
>He knew theyd find out, but he already made his money

He has only done this once and got busted, Todd Howard has done this for fucking over a decade. Todd does not even try to hide his lies anymore hes a real madman

I think he got high on his own supply. A supply that the endless self-sustaining hype machine did absolutely nothing to curtail.

This. Normies fucking love "le epic open world games where you can make your own story" so they play anything Bethesda makes just so they can say they are gamers.

Never attribute to maliciousness what can just as easily be attributed to stupidity.

He's just a jackass who overpromised and got in too deep.

Because people kept asking questions that could technically be answered "yes" but he understood that it was going to be taken out of context and wondered if he should make a the correction or let people assume something much more developed than what he intended to create.

He's nothing but a pale imitation of the biggest bullshitter the game industry has ever had. NMS will kill his career, but Molyneux got away with it for over 15 years.

It's possible that many of the features were actually implemented, but were removed by Sony.

no, children want open world games because it allows them to explore a virtual world, as they cannot explore the real one. It's why GTA is so immensely popular

"normies" play candy crush, angry birds, and *maybe* Madden or Fifa if they bother buying a dedicated games console

Molyneux has some good games though.
Nu-males sky is shit.

I've tried to google "Todds lies compilation" there arent really any information that suggests that Todd is an Epin Liar xD.

That mountain? You can climb it!

I fucking climbed it with my horse, its not a lie, its just a meme and you guys cant compile a list proving me differently, so stop with the memes.

Bethesda is good, but I admit they will never have the balls to go back to morrowind since their market is casuals.

youtube.com/watch?v=B7trmEmI5Js

If you honestly don't think that Fallout 4 and Skyrim aren't universally loved by normies than you are in fact a normie yourself.

>lol le wacky music
>le few bugs

I only encountered about 1 or 2 bugs during playing 100 hours. This is a compilation of the rarest and few bugs, this is only one game he made as well.

Just fuck off you have nothing.

You all like to portray Sean as some big shot alpha con artist, currently lounging on the beach in Hawaii with aviators on and a fat cigar in his mouth, grinning as two hot babes lather him up with massage lotion and counting his millions.

We all read his desperate self assurance tweets. We all saw the "PLEASE DON'T SHIT ON MY GAME" note he put in all the press kit copies of NMS. We all watched as sweat poured down his face and heard the uncomfortable laughs during each of his major interviews, especially the ones close to launch.

This isn't some dude who set out from the onset with some dastardly plan to sell a fake game and steal everyone's money. This is a man who was trying to follow his dream, who was desperately hoping for approval, and who was absolutely terrified of failure. So terrified of it that by the time he realized he couldn't fulfill his many promises, he was too afraid to admit it. And boy, did he fail.

Sean Murray isn't laughing it up as he snorts cocaine off some hooker's tits in Vegas. He's most likely sitting at home; which he only left once today - to walk to the closest 7/11 to buy a Twinkie and a Diet Coke, staring blankly at his computer screen, trying his hardest to ignore the 50 pound rock in his stomach and forget the fact that when he finally got the chance to fulfill his lifelong dream on the biggest stage in the world, he failed on an absolutely COLOSSAL level.

And honestly, that fact makes this whole entire trainwreck so much sweeter.

Except elder scrolls and fallout are really really successful and people are mostly really happy with them. Unlike no mans sky.

"Can you run into other people, other players in the game?"
"Yes, but the chances of that are incredibly rare."

Where is the misunderstanding of context there?

/Thread

Skyrim is loved because it came out six years ago, before the "open world" fad infected everything. More importantly, it's fucking easy and almost impossible to take damage if you set it to "very easy".

Fallout 4 came out last year and is mostly lukewarm. Yes people like it, but it's much more difficult as there are more raiders and less player-friendly villages and towns. So most drop it when they get slaughtered at Concord, even on the lower difficulty levels. The few normies that made it past that got killed by super mutants when heading to diamond city. For example:

latimes.com/entertainment/herocomplex/la-et-hc-theplayer-fallout-20151112-story.html

Remember, normies are NORMIES. They can barely conceive of a game that doesn't involve a score or a timer. RPGs, even action RPGs, are alien to them and very difficult. The few "normies" (i would use the term casual gamer instead) that do play them already sunk $500 into a console setup anyway.

Does he have the face of an honest man? That top right picture.

Well, Joe Danger is a pretty fun game too

>Is he actually a literal sociopath?
Well, looking at his letter and how many times he uses I...

Based Kobayashi

I hope we get another Dragon's Dogma from that team

no, just a coddles millennial who has never before faced consequences for his blatant lies

REMINDER THAT HE HAS NOT TWEETED IN OVER A MONTH AND HE USED TO BE EXTREMELY ACTIVE ON TWITTER!
OVER AN ENTIRE MONTH!

That's because a group of butthurt fans broke into his house and killed him

Sean's letter reads like an ironic shitpost.

Imagine the shitstorm if he was a woman. Would anyone dare call her out on lying?

And the last set of tweets not related to patches was him bullshitting about MP some more after the lie got found out.
100% he was trying to keep the hype going for the PC release.

mfw sean murray made jokes on "the Molyneux effect" and then became the effect himself

To attract buyers for money.

Modern gamers are fucking stupid and they bought the game.

>And why go completely silent instead of staying in touch with the community?

Because he was raking in that Jew shekelfest and no longer needed to work for it. Stupid gamers again.

>None of this makes any sense from any rational, non-malicious point of view.

That's because it's so easy to fuck over most gamers that it's irrationally odd.

Oh wait, gaming is a multibillion dollar industry and is geared to make money, so these fucks will do so in order to get all they can.

Stop gaming, get a hobby that isn't a one-sided cashgrab. Or play old games.

It's almost like he was trying to sell you something!

A more interesting question is why people bought nto the hype, i would blame the snake oil salesman if it wasnt for the fact that you jokers have been burned before and still fall fr these blunders.

the 'Todd lies' meme is more of a joke than anything
He doesn't 'lie' persay
He just... exaggerates things. He knows how to hype things up. And get people more exited than they should be.
I mean, compared to the Randys of the world. Todd is a fucking saint

youtube.com/watch?v=yvGXCisAaR4

youtube.com/watch?v=6zMhOMfs_o0

Dragon's Dogma 2 would be the dream. It will probably never happen, though.

And yes I know about the MMO. It just aint the same.

even better is someone did add them in

While todd lies, he's not as bad as the other staff on board who literally raped the lore to fallout and elder scrolls because "lol fictional universe, modern kids don't care about lore anymore get over it".

This, desu. I'd feel bad for him if it wasn't for the fact that he dug his own grave on a lot of this stuff.

wccftech.com/bethesdas-pete-hines-infuriates-fallout-4-fans-not-interested-in-discussing-how-realistic-things-are/

forgot link

I can't manage to make DDO work
Shame, because it looks like they poured a lot of love into the Warrior class and that Alchemist class looks like high-quality ballertime

>>Never attribute to maliciousness what can just as easily be attributed to stupidity.

Literally the dumbest, most retarded, almost never true in any actual real reality case, and a useless platitude. Literally shut the fuck up.

That's part of the problem, this is their first game. That affects perception heavily, their studio is fucking done.

>You will never get to deck the barefoot bandit right in the schnoz and make him choke on his own blood

I at no point in history even came close to buying into the NMS hype or ever actually pondered buying the game, but fuck my ass do I hate this guy.

41 fucking days LMAO

Sean "look down and laugh" Murray

Pretty sure he's autistic and was getting coached by EA or something.

>It's possible that many of the features were actually implemented, but were removed by Sony.

there's the stupidity

>their first game
no. if people actually researched the company, all the signs were there

It's literally marketing and you fell for it.

The signs of Sean's dishonesty were already there!
How did we not know?
How could we have been fooled so easily?

kek BSOD at 1:18

How much money do you retards figure he made on this game after all said and done?

>caring about achievements on Steam
>caring about Steam achievements on some nothing game
I don't blame them for not fixing it, desu, who gives a fuck.

Probably a shitload, considering refunds only really take money away from the developers on Steam, and the vast majority of sales probably came from PS4 retail and they keep that money even if it's refunded.

>Being fooled at all
Name a game where YOU CAN DO ANYTHING was actually a valid statement.

He's a narcissist sure, but I think he's more of a pathological liar than a sociopath.

Yeah it's a hole he dug entirely on his own failure to admit he reached too far.

he had so many fucking chances to walk out of the grave he was digging.

So many chances to say MP was canned due to whatever reasons
That the center of the galaxy was just NG+
That the core of the game was just another survival game

He took none of them.

I don't think he meant to fuck everyone over, but he was definitely not trying to unfuck himself.

he thought the chances would be so rare that no one would ever figure out he was bullshitting

he took a gamble and lost, and underestimated the determination of the players

honestly people itt criticising him for being silent are fucking stupid

have you even seen the torrent of abuse and shit the modern 12 year old using the internet churns out? And there are hundreds of thousands of 12 year olds in those hate machines.

he could write "hi" on his twitter and within moments have at least 1000 death threats and within the hour be doxed and everything associated with his name ddosed and that's only the beginning. the shit machine would churn for a good few days before settling down.

you can be upset at shaun for lying about mp all you want, but nobody deserves to be the target of the GAU-fuckboy machine gun. the internet was a fucking mistake.

>That the center of the galaxy was just NG+
nigga it was plain and clear that the center of the galaxy months ago. if you couldn't piece it together you're just plain fucking stupid.

>That the core of the game was just another survival game
when was it ever implied not to be

I think you're wrong though, Sean.

I think you'd absolutely deserve it.

you have to be 18 and leave the house more than twice a week to post here.

>>That the core of the game was just another survival game
>when was it ever implied not to be

Since eh said you didnt have to fucking Grind or Collect plants or ANything and just Travel about however you wish forever..

IMPOSSIBLE

What did he mean by this?

Probably this. Even if Steam granted refunds, he knew the PSN store would never do that since its users have that sony chode firmly lodged within their trachea.

He never existed, he stands along side Hatsune Miku and Gorillaz as the worlds first computer generated game developer.

He's still stupid enough to go on about there being multiplayer. Now the Advertising Standards Authority is investigating him.

This shitshow really interests me, that whole intersection of commerce and creation. I don't think Sean Murray's a sociopath/psychopath, he'd be slicker and more composed if he was. I think he's just got a bad case of Molyneuxitis, where "What I'd love to put in the game" and "What's in the game" get mixed up.

That said, that Molyneux RPS interview is gold. I hope Murray gets the same treatment one day, because even if he's not a psychopath, he's still a bit of a prick.

Whatever you say, Sean

>le epic open world games where you can make your own story
How does that apply to Bethesda games? They're linear as fuck.

has this guy ever been heard from recently? is he even still at the company?

Has Todd ever lied about something that was a major part of the game that wasn't present on release? He overhypes shit but when he says you can climb a mountain or build a town, you can climb a mountain and build a town, as boring and barebones as it may be.

when did he say this

And he got away with it, by means of releasing really good games despite the broken promises. Based frenchman.

That's the point, this is what normies think Bethesda games are like because they are the most open ended games a casual gamer would ever play.

>Sean is swimming in money, and because the no-refund policy he wont have to give back a single cent
>People still think hes retarded

Hes going to do the same shit that Markus: cash as much money he could and quit developing games for the rest of his life.

This guy looks like a mixture of Ian from Smosh and that one motherfucker that plays Captain Hook on Once Upon a Time.

he failed to deliver and he is ashamed

Sociopaths are the most rational people of all, user. He wins because you lose. People bought his game, that's all that matters.

>Why promise features that won't be in the game? What made him think players would never find out it was all bullshit?

he knew he would have made enough money by the time the retards found out

>And why go completely silent instead of staying in touch with the community?

because he made fuckyou money and does not need the community anymore

the reality is that he deserves to be shot in the leg at the very least for the scam he pulled off, but he knows the people who paid for his game are too retarded to even think of that

STOP SAYING I LIED!!!!!!!!

FAK

>is he even still at the company?

he fucking founded it and owns it

thats because HI is not what people wants. People who paid his game want to know why he said a shitload of lies and he has not replied to that yet. Also you are retarded and hopefully you will kill all your family and offspring before you kys

>Literally raped the lore

"Actually literally" is redundant you coward

>I don't think he meant to fuck everyone over

are you fucking kidding me

how can you be so stupid of course he meant it

he knew that consoletards hardly ask any refund and pc players still bought a shitload of the game

he knew he could pull it off and every single retard that bought this game has enabled him to win

why has nobody tried to go interview him? sleep on the entrance of hello games if necessary but get hold of this fucker and ask him some hard q

this is hilarious with the jurassic park dialog and music, too bad Cred Forums doesn't allow sound

Your right but
>Thanks for giving a bug report on something irrelvant
>Please send it again to waste your time even more.

you have to be 18 to post here

I think todd is a bit of a scumbag but I dont think he's ever flat out lied about something

he's stretched the truth so far it's about to snap but I don't think he's ever just told a bold faced lie

I think Cred Forums is hyping this guy up to be some evil overlord when he is probably just a spaghetti spilling weirdo that froze up during interviews and talked about shit that was left on the cutting room floor.

Not to excuse what NMS turned into, but the guy was describing his dream game which he couldn't pull off in the end.

>literally raped the lore

GURPS

pretty much this

He had so many chances to just tell people that it was a survival game at its Core, put it on early Access and slowly but steadily make the game he wanted.

But no, he tried to hide the facts for as long as possible and charge 60 bucks for a boring ass, overhyped game, and then ran the fuck off.

can´t wait for him to come back online and tell everybody to stop bulliyng him and his "dreamgame". He is the type of guy that rather lives in Denial than actually fixing his shit.

you have to be eighteen to post here

you have to be not a faggot to post here

>>"What I'd love to put in the game" and "What's in the game" get mixed up.

Sounds prety schizophrenic to me.

He said in an interview at E3 that you would be able to burn down a wood mill which wpuld increase the value of the firewood in the local area. For Oblivion, he said that every NPC was always going about their own lives and they didn't exist just to give you quests.

BUTT U DD!

yes

one of the most famous one was for fables "plant an acorn and watch it grow"

I feel there is a chance he his still hard at work on the game. Trying to add features and more importantly trying to add real multiplayer. I have no doubt that he still wants to turn this ship around while the name "No Man's Sky" is relevant.

>guy who can only speak for himself vs guy who speaks for everyone else
>somehow this is a sign of being a sociopath

That was Peter, not Todd.

oh yea I always think they're the same person

This post has no replies. It checks out.

youtube.com/watch?v=pjbx6-KQoRg

No they would not

the oblivion one is true though
each npc has a schedule that they go through regardless of the player
todd's just not a liar, not in a big way like sean and petem, but in a small way like any person forced to talk about and get people excited about a giant product that's still in development

He's just a liar for his own gain, stop being underage.

You watch OUAT?

>trusting an atheist nu-male to deliver on his promises

uh, Cred Forums? hello?

That, or he really did plan for there to be functional multiplayer and just never could get it working after months of trying.

What was all that he lied about?
I know there was multiplayer in general, what else was there?

see

I don't really follow your guys hate for him, but NMS is pretty shit.

Did he really just vanish? What was the last thing he publicly said that anybody would know?

dlc probably coming.

They promised shit like base building in a patch but we only got a couple of fixes so far

this is probably what happened. he probably felt fucking stupid but made the mistake of not saying anything, most likely because he couldn't think of a way that he could appease everyone.
i mean i can see it could come from a non-malicious place.
i'm surprised everyone was so excited for the game in the first place. it was obvious from the beginning that the game would most likely turn out mediocre. people fed into the hype way too much, basically ballooning it into some amazing dream game when there was scant proof of that. i think people even assumed their was multiplayer before he actually said there was.
i don't see most of it as being totally sean murray's fault, he was just the enabler. it seemed to hype up from just a tiny spark, and when asked about features he would hesitantly say they would be there. probably because he planned it, wasn't sure if they'd make it in, didn't want to talk about it, but was surrounded by people hoping for it and wanted to tell them that they would succeed.
as any game developer finds out, you can't get everything you want in there, unless you have way more time and/or funds. but the hype had been built up entirely on what was planned, and not what was.
to me, what seemed to have happened with no man's sky and sean murray is "inexperienced team and their shitty game gets WAY over-hyped for no reason and inexperienced co-founder doesn't really know how to address people about it" and that's basically it.

He personally made $5 million net from NMS. That is money in his bank account right now. He knew he was lying to you. He scammed everyone and stole their money and now he's retired.

webm.land/media/321B.webm

Here, just laugh at the link then :^)

This image isn't true at all.

>most likely because he couldn't think of a way that he could appease everyone

This is such a shitty excuse, you should feel fucking embarrassed for trying to rationalize why he lied about something he couldn't implement.

If he was really afraid of appeasing people, the worst thing he could've done was let players find out on their own and get fucking pissed.

I want to hate Molyneux but I play Black and White and Black and White 2 every year so I just can't well and truly despise him.

>People spet real money on this shit
>For digital pickaxes
>one going for over 500+ dollars for multiple swings
>Just to find out you were the goddus or some shit of some videogame

>No lawsuits were filed that day when we found out the reveal

How the fuck did he manage to scam out people like this and got away with it.

>it seemed to hype up from just a tiny spark, and when asked about features he would hesitantly say they would be there.

Uh no, there were actual demos he presented showing things like massive fleet battles, portals, dynamic worlds, hacking and spaceship customization. He wasn't answering questions in an unsure manner, he was straight up saying this shit would be in the game.

>why he lied about something he couldn't implement
what i'm saying is that he probably thought they could implement it but ended up unable to, as things typically go. he's an amateur in the public and this is a common mistake. just most developer's shitty games aren't hyped up so much for no reason, so no one cares when they can't deliver. as usual sony made him show off his game before it was probably very playable.
you seriously have to take pre-release footage with a grain of salt. most stuff shown at e3 is faked, just lots of developers end up implementing the stuff they faked. but this team is shitty and small, so look what happened

Jesus.
Look at that monsters eyes.
Soulless.

why the hell are his pupils so big

SABOTAGE THE ECONOMY!

Huh? Care to explain me this one to me? What was the scam?

Garry´s mod.

Fuck off, newfag.

a mobile game where to manually tap on a cube to remove pixel by pixel,layer by layer. I dont remember but it took people a while

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curiosity_–_What's_Inside_the_Cube?

2 0 0 E N D I N G S

E
N
D
I
N
G
S

He got all of your money and is now living somewhere on the Bahamas. Of course he has gone silent, he doesn't need to ruse you anymore.

Told you not to preorder.

>LOL IT'S OK FOR A DEVELOPER TO LIE ABOUT FEATURES IN THEIR GAME, PRETEND THEY ARE IN THE GAME, THEN DISAPPEARS ENTIRELY.
I typed it in all caps so a retard like yourself can read it.

He doesn't lie as much as says stuff that's true and then people are expecting something else so they get pissed when it was true in their head and nowhere else.

Saying "you can climb that mountain" made people think that you would have climbing gear and what not because people are fucking retarded.

I honestly don't know why anyone would think that "over 200 endings" were anything else but 200 combination of pictures unless Fallout 3 was their first Fallout game.

Now this guy is the alpha and omega when it comes to bullshit. No one will ever be close to what this guy have pulled. Sean is a shitstain compared to the true master of lies.

trying to summon barneyfag?

Why wouldn't you?

People fall for whatever hype, doesn't matter if it's based in truth or not. Tell a bunch of lies about your game, receive loads of preorders, a few day after launch just vanish into the ether with your cash.
It doesn't even matter how bad the game ends up being because you'll still have your ardent army of fanbois to protect you from any criticism

Why does he laugh every time he's given a question

>will there be multiplayer
>*chuckling*

>tell me about gathering resources
>*chuckling*

>can you customize your character
>*chuckling*

He's green as fuck in the industry.

He didn't want to say anything bad about his game that might prevent some people from buying it.

He should've known where to draw the line at least.
youtube.com/watch?v=AE0nuW-mQ8A

for some reason he keeps reminding me of charlie day

I can even imagine his little high pitched voice

>actual real reality case

You tried. You really did.

Based devolver

He didn't make the game by himself.

>this post
lmao who the fuck do you talk to? Do you leave the house?

nobody should trust a beardy hipster

beards are disgusting mudskin tier

Drugs.

>what i'm saying is that he probably thought they could implement it but ended up unable to

And kept promoting it up until release.

Yeah, not buying it.

That isn't true at all.

i don't know, do you think someone would be THAT retarded? like, he didn't even hope that his team could get that stuff 100% working? he's certainly not innocent but i seriously doubt he's a cartoon villain either.

Hes hot property now so he only shows himself at the biggest events for mountains of cash while snorting powered cash humbly sipping liquid cash

Jesus, there's literally a NMS post on the front page at all times

WHY DID YOU FUCKS EVER GET EXCITED ABOUT A DOWNLOADABLE INDIE PROCEDURAL GIMMICK GAME FROM THE CREATORS OF JOE DANGER?

Sean Murray is the textbook example of a pathological liar.

Seriously, if you understand human behavior even a little bit you could easily see that he is. He promised the world when they originally announced No Man's Sky. He dug himself a hole of lies and instead of setting the record straight (which he should have done) he just kept on lying.

Look at later interviews when the game is almost finished, he knows he fucked up. He looks super squeamish in interviews, yet he keeps on lying because he doesn't have the guts to just tell it like it is. That the game isn't turning out to be what he originally promised.

>7/11
>in the UK

Yep.
It's interesting to see how hesitant he is when asked about multiplayer. I mean I guess I could imagine the pressure of being on fucking TV and having to respond to being asked about that. It might be pretty tempting to say it was going well in the little hope that it would come out okay.
Makes me wonder if they're trying to actually get that shit working now. I honestly don't think it was malicious, just compulsive and idiotic.

Yes

4 years ago he wrote an article for eurogamer in which he stated that crunch is good and fun and lying to QA is no issue.

eurogamer.net/articles/2012-07-29-loving-the-crunch

>he failed on an absolutely COLOSSAL level.
He made shitloads of money. He owns the developer of a multi million seller game.

Trying to repent for your sins just means some edgy stalkers find where you live and attempt to kill you. Its better to hide and count the money

It's a symptom of panic, not joking there you can look it up.

Everytime he starts getting these questions that can easily be misunderstood he starts panicking.

Its called One Stop here

why are gamers such suckers? if you actually bought no man's sky, you are a fucking moron of the highest order who shouldn't be allowed to breed.

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh i hardly consider myself anything but a filthy casual, and i thought Fallout 4 was ridiculously easy even on harder difficulties. New Vegas was way way better in all aspects, except graphics.

Also, Fallout 4 is NOT an rpg, it's an open-world action adventure. It's almost as if Todd Howard specifically tried to make it as un-rpg like as he could.

Peter is not a liar. He is just man with ideas who doesn't know how hard is it to transform those ides into a game.

It would turn into another sob story about how the 'gamer culture' is misogynistic and shit. Same tune as usual.

What B&W Emulator do you use? I cannot get it to work, so frustrating. On the verge of just buying the game out of frustration

what movie is that from anyway?

>fallout 4 is hard and I quit cause I got slaughtered
What?
That game is piss easy and ppl dislike it for entirely other reasons

He's like a character out of Fargo. Could just come clean at some point early on and barely cop any flak. Instead when confronted in a non-threatening manner he just freaks out and doubles down on the lies.

He must sweat profusely.

Yes

>he kept fucking laughing like a maniac

Duping Delight 2.0, he just enjoyed that he is scamming people so bad but couldn't hide that so started maniacally laughing out of joy that we don't know that he is scamming us

youtube.com/watch?v=bNe3-QmLXO0

He's actually a genius.

>make total shit game
>hype it up beyond belief with lies
>be very present on every "social media channel" and elsewhere in the month leading up to the release to guarantee maximum exposure
>pull the "I'm just a little indie guy and I genuinely hope you all like my game" empathy card

>launch day comes
>rake in millions

>immediately sell everything in the office except for one computer where you put some underpaid intern to handle support requests and pretend hello games still exists

>hightail it out of there and fly to the bahamas to live a life in luxury on the beach with exotic cocktails and cute girls

Absolute genius

Yes

I seriously wonder how he thought nobody would call his shit out?

Money?

How is it sociopathic to want money and so you twist reality while staying vague

"Will this pepsi cure my cancer"
"Maybe :D"

I dont think he ever lied either.

Just finished Fargo s1 last night.
Fucking amazing. I should have watched it sooner.

I'm not sure I'm happy with the ending but I guess it fits the series.

Think one of my favorite moments was Malvo going "You really want this, Lester?" in the elevator and what came of it.

Everything else may be vague but he definitely lied about multiplayer.

It's a completely missing but still advertised feature which he refuses to comment on. There's a scoreboard in the game but nothing else.

Will NMS creator end up killing himself?

This.
What he has done now, is simply don't visit twitter.

He's sheltering himself, probably trying to forget the game exists.

He's just hoping people simply forget about it.

Well no. Can you quote me something where he says "You will see other players?"
He said you can interact and mess with other players. Which you can. Indirectly.

He made millions and can now retire

I doubt it.

Are we really gonna do this AGAIN?
We've had links to Sean straight up saying "yes, yes if you were to meet up, you would see each other" in hundreds of NMS threads.

How new or dumb are you?

>He made millions
isn't he getting sued?

I asked you if you could post it for me.

From what I know, he never said that you would see each other.

No. He's being investigated. They will figure out if he lied or not.

Sued?
Advertising Standards is investigating it. At worst he'll have to take the video trailer down from the store page and pay a tiny fine. That's it.

>From what I know, he never said that you would see each other.
Yeah, that is your problem though. Lurk more, you clearly don't know much about NMS or Sean if you somehow managed to avoid the thousands of posts and videos we've had on this shit.

I have the game.
I enjoy it as fuck.
And I don't give a single fuck about Cred Forums haters.

>I enjoy it as fuck.
You're one of 1000 worldwide!

Ok.

Didn't he promise mods on console for Fallout 4?

Good game, Bad lies. I probably put a good 50-60 hours in to it, but it could have been handled better, or even mentioned that multiplayer may be added at a later date, it would have cleared the air.

Although this would have been a drop in sales, which is why he probably kept shush about the details.

He said that the only way you can see what you look like is by meeting other players. He also added the that possibility for that is very slim but that it CAN happen.

Which is bullshit.

youtu.be/3Wgolc1rRro?t=911

Here's one clip. There wouldn't such a shitstorm over the game if it wasn't for the blatant lying which exceeds Molyneux.

You want a parrot sticker? You clearly have no idea what we are talking about here. Enjoy it as much as you want, but don't pretend like it isn't a hoax.

Pete Hines is an actual super mutant tho, be nice.

It's great. I'm normally not a fan of dramatic TV series but I thought I should check it out since I was a big fan of the movie. So glad I did.

Season 2 is pretty divisive, mainly due to the plot taking it's inspiration from other Coen brother films aside from Fargo, but it's still the same smart-stupid criminals getting into shenanigans with great dialogue and nice cinematography.

Who is a bigger scammer?

I'm glad normalfags are catching on to these bullshit practices

Kiwi's can do no wrong

Dean Hall
Sean Murray
Todd Howard
Peter Molyneux

The four horsemen

Obligatory.

youtube.com/watch?v=A8P2CZg3sJQ

If only they were just 4...

youtube.com/watch?v=xNter0oEYxc

Anyone else want Will Wright back out his of self imposed ban on the game industry.

I don't feel scammed at all.
Game was $70 at my local game store.
I played it something like 80h.
So it's less than $1/hour, it's not expensive at all for a leisure.

Amazing how they get away with it, even more amazing how people keep buying the games.

I'm impressed you managed to put 80 hours into this turd that gets stale after 10

Honestly, yes, graphically it's a huge deception, but the game itself is still fun, so...

completely unrelated.
all that shit is really basic (lighting, graphic fidelity, AI) that are non-issues when you get down to it.

No Man's Sky advertised a variety of features that are just not in the game. Multiplayer, fleets, faction battles, space wars, manual inter-system transport. None of that is in the game.

he;s baiting you

It's because most buyers are parents who buy them for their kids and naive as shit adults who go "But they did their best guise :)".

The kids I can understand and especially the parents, but the adults who are treated as idiots and who are willing to fucking defend these people are astounding.

> I'm impressed you managed to put 80 hours into this turd that gets stale after 10

The game is just not for you, that's all, but a lot of people, including me, put more than 80h in this game. It's like reading a SF book.

Yeah, Spore wasn't even a bad game

>the worlds first procedurally generated game-designer

Except those books can be fun and enthralling.

No Man's Sky is neither.