What are the best teambuilding games?

What are the best teambuilding games?

I'm talking games that can make total strangers turn into one cohesive unit for a round of vidya.

pic not related?

Would you not consider L4D a decent team building game?

Red Solstice did this for me back when it was only half-dead rather than completely dead.

Yes, if you're playing with friends but...
>I'm talking games that can make total strangers turn into one cohesive unit for a round of vidya.
>total strangers
L4D has by far one of the worst communities I have ever seen as far as pug players go. Nearly every pub game that I've played in L4D has been mentally taxing and physically nauseating. Great with friends, but with pugs, its the type of punishment you get subjected to when you get sent to hell.

Vermintide

Hell no
What's wrong with you?

Guild Wars 1
Random Arena
Sometimes you got complete shit team, sometimes everyone clicked and you steamrolled

WaW nazi zombies

I feel like release year was decent but I clearly remember wanting to pull my hair out by the time The Sacrifice came out I was done with that game

Also
>competitive L4D
That actually happened lol

Overwatch :^)

Rainbow Six Siege. Whichever team communicates better wins.

How good is that game?
Despite the downgrade

Space Station 13 security

Are you insane?

Yes.

But ocassionally, you'll become bros with your fellow officers and become unsung heroes of the station.

The rest of the time you'll get robusted by greyshits and stuck with waifus.

Its an actual rush there is fear and you feel like an operator. 5v5 one life per rond like csgo. more about room clearing and communicating.

It's the most fun horror game that I have ever played.

Horror game?

Destiny Raids... Sometimes

My nigger.

The Nonary Game