Hey Faggots

Hey Faggots,

My name is Chad, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day on instagram hating. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

This pasta would be so much better if Chad's GF was actually good looking.

>*raises paw*
uh....big....biiiiig...BIIIIGG!!

>*farts*

..........STINKY!! STINKY BIG GUY FOR YOU!!!!!!!
POOP!!!!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHH FUNNY POOPIES!!!!!!!!!!!

XD ELELEL

LELELE PPPPP

PPOOOOO

PPPPYYYYY

YYYYY

YYYYY YYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAH
AHAHAH

AHAHAHA FUNNY POOP! POOP FUNNY! WEE

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY FOR POOPIE! GOOD POOPIE! POOPIE FUNNY! AHAH XDD

DDDDD

DDDDD
DDDDD

DD

POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP

POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP

POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP LELELE XDXDXD

POOPY FUNNY! YAY! FUN FUN POOP

! TEE HEE XD POOP! POOPY! YAY! POOP MAKE ME HAPPY! HAPPY HAPPY P

OOP POOP! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHD XD XD

UH OH< I THINK I MADE A POOPIE :^)^)^)^)^))^)^:^)^:^)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POOP IN PANTS! NO DIAPER! THAT'S FUNNY! XXXXXDD

OOPSIE! POOPY UNDERWEAR NOW! TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE

WE WANT POOPIES! WE WANT POOPIES! AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH HHHHHHHH :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) AHA

POOP

*puts hand in pants*
*sniffs hand*

hee hee... reddit! reddit the bacon!!!

I think it is the random D's that make this so funny

>My name is Chad

Hi there, Chad.

My name is Siamato. I choose this name after my parents disowned me and I was forced to a sovereign life. I have embraced Japanese culture and have distanced myself from inferior American culture.

Each day, I rise just as the sun does in the east, and unsheath my blade to hone my skills and honor followed by a modest glass of water and a bowl of rice. My disciplined lifestyle has led me down a path of enlightenment a had opened my eyes to the world around me, born anew.

I pitty you, Chad, but I don't hate you either. Your love with the women you supposedly embrace is false and your entire identity is merely skin-deep and will crumble in the near years to come. As you stumble in your bitter drunkeness, alone and angry, me and my Hinata-Chan will walk a road of solitude and honor.

Hey Chad. That young lady you referred to as "your bitch" has a terrible tan.

Is that a bottle of Grey Goose you got there little guy? Reeeaall classy.

>DDDDD

DONKEYDONKEYDONKEYDONKEYDONKEY

Hi there!

Remember a time when going on Cred Forums would have this thread like every day on the first page?

I'm actually a little nostalgic right now

Ay baby trying to fuk, you looking THICC

>I'm actually a little nostalgic right now

Me too.

"Shit was so cash" really took me back.

>I pity you Chad, but I don't hate you either

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Nothin' personel kid

Imagine being Arnold in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Jamie Curtis, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Arnold and not only sit in that chair while Jamie Lee Curtis flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, JAMIE LEE CURTIS LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Austria. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Arnold. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Hey dudes,

My name is Jack, and I like every single one of you. All of you are cool, witty, funny guys who spend your free time of their day looking at funny pictures and macros. You are the sense of humor that lacks in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any hate mail? I mean, I’m sure it’s fun making fun of people because you are so witty, but you all take it to a whole new level. This is even more awesome than stand up comedy.
Don’t be a stranger. Just laugh with me too. I’m pretty cool. I was editor of my school newspaper and started my own detective agency. What funny activities do you do, other than “having fun to awesome drawn Japanese anime”? I also live with my mother and have a modest friend who is a girl. (She just taught me calculus; Stuff was SO complicated) You are all awesome who should gather at a big party. Thank you for listening to me.

Pic Related: It’s me and my female friend.

>tfw no john to tuck you into bed at night

>macros
sage

>female comedians

Got a friend who is in jail currently for posting this exact message. Better watch yourself.