Mafia 3 is looking pretty good

Mafia 3 is looking pretty good.

Other urls found in this thread:

thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=Last30
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That looks like a hate crime desu.

>it's okay if the people being killed are white

Looks preety racist. Is he just shooting them cause they're white?

>bix nood!

This.

I remember one dindu game "journalist" complained about not seeing white zombies in Resident Evil 5 during a demo and it became proof of systemic racism...from Japanese people.

>tfw actually excited for this game

Literally the only thing I need is for the gunplay to not suck and be better than Mafia II.

Why are those black people dressed as ghosts?

>thinks nips aren't racist

lol

>it's okay when a white protagonist does it

Halloween.
The burning t they are standing in front of means time to party.

Japan is pretty racist though.

There's a huge difference between the Japanese being xenophobic and pretending they were slave owners with nigs picking their cotton 200 years ago.

no, no it isn't looking good at all

He's shooting them because the organization they're a member of is responsible for the deaths of some of his loved ones. Sort of like how Murrica went to war with the entire middle east when they hijacked some planes

>listen to pseudo normies say they're gonna pre-order it
Will this practice ever stop? Will we live in a world without retarded hype? Will a wizard get pussy?
All these answers and more will surprise you.

Boo!

We should replace "preorder" with "pirate". There are a lot of games I'm excited for, but thanks to the occasional bad egg like Fable3, Spore, or No Man's Sky, I'm not buying something no matter how hyped I am until I've actually experienced it for myself. If the game is good enough that I feel satisfied with the time I spent in it, then I'll buy it and continue playing.

>aroundblackswatchyourbacks.gif

>none of the npcs are reacting to the loud ass gunshots
>the last guy he shoots instantly enters basic standing position

if this is what's in the trailer, then I can't wait to see the whole game!

Also, Hatred got a lot of flak for showing the protagonist gunning down innocent civilians, why not mafia 3? Oh yeah, it's because society no longer agrees with the KKK's political views.

it is

They're not innocent civilians

I'd still buy it if the gameplay looked good but everything about the game looks awful. Haven't seen one redeeming feature yet and I don't think the game is even popular enough to attract the normie crowd so I doubt it's going to be breaking any records

That's what the devs meant when they said they were gonna show "racism and brutality"? Eh, pretty fucking weak but yeah okay so long as the alligator feeding thing is still a go.

k, what evs m8

>Killing oppressors is the same as killing the oppressed!!

You're retarded, it literally is more acceptable to kill white people, and as an intelligent and empathetic white person I DEFINITELY feel better about gunning down white people as opposed to minorities.

I'm not saying the KKK are good people but holding a harsh political view is fine under the constitution. They're innocent civilians.

Nigger stink

Being party to an organization that illegally and systematically beats, maims, and murders others is not innocent.

and some on Cred Forums talked shit whenever i said it was Kill Whitey: The Game.

so people part of black lives matters aren't innocent either?

>guilt by association

nope

>As my own race that i hate, it's okay to hate the race that i am! I'm giving you permission to make it okay!

Do yourself a favor.

When a higher executive of a company uses the company to commit fraud, you don't charge the janitors and mailroom staff for fraud, retard.

>I'd still buy it
Why do you and people like you support this anti-west agenda with your wallet over and over? Consumerists are the worst.

>try to talk about the game
> everyone just rather shit posts instead

>mafia
>shooting ghosts

This series sure jumped the shark

>Implying the people who were lynched didn't deserve it

I'm convinced this game is made by a jew now.

I'd be shocked if it weren't

If the company's entire business plan was "we commit fraud" then yes, you would knowingly be part of a fraudulent company and have no basis on which to play innocent.

What's it like to be the grand wizard of the kkk?

Okay. It was a little funny at first, but are we seriously going to have the same threads over and over?

Are people here really complaining about a game involving a black guy killing clansmen? The game itself looks average but are people here really that triggered by stupid shit?

Are these the same people who complain about Nazi's being the bad guys all the time?

People have the right to believe anything, including maiming certain people of color. You just don't have the right to practice it. The notion everyone who believes niggers are scum should be treated the same as people who who actively attack niggers is pretty fuck up my man.

I don't think that the person you're playing as is supposed to be a good person whose actions should be emulated, numbskull.

There is literally nothing wrong with shooting the KKK.

those aren't people

The KKK's business plan wasn't "kill all the blacks" or something like that.

But clansmen are innocent, though. It's like making game where a white guy kills the black panther movement.

>this thread again
Oh boy!

Black panthers turned into an extreemist group that the FBI had to terminate from the inside and that's why it doesn't exist anymore. The Klu Klux Klan is notorious for lynching, tar and feathering and all kinds of terrible shit. Associating yourself with those people isn't innocent.

It's like people who associate with ISIS, they are guilty by proxy.

By this logic then you'd have to go after businesses who supported ISIS members, even if it wasn't directly war related.

Is the Klan even well structured enough at this point to be involved with any rackets? I could see drugs and guns but anything beyond that seems far-fetched

So all Muslims then?
I'm glad you don't interpret law.

We'll killing kkk is good.

Ooooh wait we're all going racists now and new nazis are le victims.

Dindu nuffin, he wa a gud boi fighting bad niggas.

Logically yes you would. But the world is full of corruption. Claiming any of these people are innocent is naive.
The Muslim faith itself isn't tied to ISIS, it's a radical interpritation of it. Pretty much exactly what the Lord's Resistance Army is to Christianity if not the Klu Klux Klan.

but they are

>and yet I don't raise any sort of fuss when black people are killed by white cops
>SO UNDERSTANDING

Japs are racist you absolute retard

it's ok to kill whites :^)

So you'd arrest groceries owners for selling food to ISIS members or ISIS supporters, even if there's no hard evidence to support they actively knew they were members and agreed with their ideology? That's a pretty extreme solution.

>this thread again

ISIS' worldview is completely in-line with mainstream Sunni Islam. Countries like Saudi Arabia are basically just ISIS with an actual state and not a pseudo-state.

>The Muslim faith itself isn't tied to ISIS, it's a radical interpritation of it.
Wrong. What ISIS follows is the literal interpretation of the muslim faith taught by their prophet. They are the true muslims.

If you own and wear KKK regalia and attend a KKK meeting, you are not unknowingly supporting an extremist group.
I assumed you were talking about war mongers who produce weapons ISIS receives.

>criminals are killed by cops
WOOOOOW HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW NOT TO BREAK THE LAW AND SHOOT AT COPS

But not all Muslims follow Sunni Islam. Fucking Malcom X converted from Sunni to Shia and got murdered for it.

No, not at all.
Islam(ALL OF ISLAM) follows the "prophet" Moohamhead who was a mass murdering pedophile who destroys nations from the inside out.
Islam works in three distinct stages, when they're a minority they proclaim peace. Once there are a substantial amount they begin defensive jihad whereby if you disagree with Islam saying it's okay to rape 9 year olds they'll threaten to chop your head off.
Then finally in the third stage they establish offensive Jihad where they put a tax on unbelievers and visciously persecute them. This happens in EVERY SINGLE Islamic country.

These are teachings and commandments from MOOHAMHEAD himself and his collection of insane ramblings the Koran.

There is no fringe Christian group who can claim they adhere to Christ's teachings by doing anything remotely close to Islam.
Don't even try to draw comparisons.

>Resident Evil 5
>A game that takes place in rural Africa
>Had to needlessly add a black sidekick to magically be not racist

It was one of those games where I would have loved to play the game that was in the trailers, and not the final outcome

no, it's ok to kill neo-nazi scum.

Yeah brah neo nazis are le victims. I mean groups are find living and not bothering anyone but FUCK THAT BRAH. We must harass like the groups we're speaking out against.

That doesn't really answer my question.

He was also a worthless shitstarting nigger and probably deserved it.

>A game about being an old-school gangster
>People making a fuss when he's mercilessly mowing down his sworn enemy

Sorry, this is one of those times I have to play the contrarian

so it's ok to shoot muslims

It's not okay to kill people because of their beliefs. Hate to break that to you.
I'd live in a skinhead community over an all black community.
At least I wouldn't starve or be eaten by cannibals like what goes on in Liberia.

Don't forget
>Running from Police
>Antagonizing cops
These things automatically make you a suspect, But black people are ones stupid enough to keep doing this shit

There are 20 different versions of the Qur'an though. Just like there are many different versions of the Bible.

Who fucking knows if the Qur'an that quotes that shit is even legit. It's backed up by evidence but you can back up white colonialism with the Bible and white superiority too.

They're Klan members. They most certainly should die.

nazis are not people.

He was a shitstarter until he converted to Shia, then he started preaching tolerance. Islam and religion as a whole is fucking weird. People will turn on a dime in order to practice whatever faith they pick up regardless of whether it makes them a hypocrite or not. Like those born-again Christians.

It's a video game about crime. What is he supposed to do, have a dance-off? You shoot people! It's what the game is about.

I wonder who could be behind this post.

Funny. The Nazis thought the same about the jews.

>It's not okay to kill people because of their beliefs
I'd say there are some exceptions
>Radical Islamists
>Klansmen
>Nazis

It's ok when those beliefs are responsible for World War 2.

The difference here would be that the Bible is saying, "Yeah, you know that stuff you're already doing and everyone is doing? That's cool." while Islam commands.

You a white suburban American? You're going to wish the Klan was a thousandfold stronger in a few decades.

AYO HOL UP
SO UZ IS SAYIN

>The difference here would be that the Bible is saying, "Yeah, you know that stuff you're already doing and everyone is doing? That's cool." while Islam commands.
You're trivializing shit by making it sound like the Qu'ran has more power over the Bible, the book every fucking American owns.

World War 2 was a result of simple geopolitical reality. Ideology had nothing to do with it. Like most wars.

If WW2 were a war of ideology, Britain and friends wouldn't have been on the same side as the Soviet Union. They had more in common with Germany.

In the south in the 60's the Klan regularly bombed civilian targets. The only reason they weren't called terrorists at the time was because the word wasn't popular until the 80's.

But they were right though

and guess who lost the war?

sorry, history is written by the victor.

Maybe Hitler should've got gud.

>You're going to wish the Klan was a thousandfold stronger in a few decades.
Are you one of those "muh white genocide" faggots?

Nazis are better people than niggers. Niggers are more chimps than human.

They also bombed a few churches back in the day.

Please don't post on this website until you learn how to speak english.

>There's no true Islam fallacy
No user, that's not how Islam works in theory and in practice.
Everything in the Koran(the most commonly accepted one) is what Muhammed said and he meant it because he pretended it was the "clear" word of Allah.
It's mentioned many times in the Koran that its words are "clear" so it's not up for much interpretation. Muhammed meant what he said, there's no spinning the verses contained.
The koran itself follows stages of Muhammeds like as he goes from a simple desert bandit turned pretend hippie to preach about his new religion(based on the local folklore) and follows him as he becomes a murderous warlord.
This is the man that Muslims believe led the perfect life.

Islam is literally pure evil no matter the interpretation(which Allah forbids) because Muhammed was a piee of shit and that's who they look to.

list them. then compare them to this:

thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=Last30

>You a white suburban American? You're going to wish the Klan was a thousandfold stronger in a few decades.
Oh no, whites are gonna have to migrate around the country and re-establish white suburbia... again!

chimps are better then degenerate Nazi scum.

>it's another Cred Forums defends Nazism and the Klan thread
Makes no sense. How scared and hateful are you all?

>implying white people arent killed by cops unnecessarily

Fuck off with your #blacklivesmatter bullshit

>man claims to be a woman
>we must respect his opinion and treat him as such
>barbarian ragheads claim to be muslims, many as ISIS
>heh well u no just cuz they SAY they're islam

SO every American can now be killed because of their military killing civilians?

Yeah, you can see it right around you. You don't have to call it genocide if you don't want to, but it's a fact that Western governments are working to reduce the historic population to small atomized minorities, effectively destroying the West's identity while also dragging the quality of the countries down.

"lol it took like 20 of u to kill me"

You don't even know how to use commas. Calm the fuck down.

the guys he's specifically shooting murdered some of his family

Cred Forums must be being raided, some seem to think black lives actually matter when all they ever amount to are parasites on society and drag it down with their crime, low IQ, and gibsmedats.

>effectively destroying the West's identity
Does this even matter
Like "western identity" is built on classism, racism, indentured servitude/slavery, sexism, etc

But you all want things to be like the "good old days," so

That's funny, that's how I feel like about all blacks on the street. Only been robbed once because I let my guard down, never again.

I can't even tell if it's shitposting anymore or if we're being invaded by Neogaf.

>Cred Forums must be being raided
Correct-- by Cred Forums

Fuck off Tumblr.

They're not killing white people though, they're shooting members of a hate group

yup all I wanted to do was talk about the epic new Mafia game but now I see there are niggers on Cred Forums I need to yell at, can't be helped

*snore*
i get better b8 on facebook politics groups cum on step it up

What the hell this has to do with Mafia 3? Do 2 wrongs make a right?
The 60s, the year of the civil right movement, when Hoover was the FBI head enacting his law and trying to get MLK to kill himself by digging as much dirt as he could on him, of course they are not going to ignore the damn thing.

I am not even sure I will like Mafia 3, it has too many things saying otherwise, things in the gameplay aspect, the quality of how it looks which separates it from what the previous studio achieved with the first and second.
I use faggot and nigger as interlayers as much as the average Cred Forums user but at least I still try to discuss the damn topic.

The KKK is a terrorist organization, do you have a problem killing terrorists?

>There's a huge difference between the Japanese being xenophobic
lol, how ignorant. Japs understand niggers are sub-human, anyone who watches anime knows this.

list the alleged KKK bombings.

Holy tumblr.
That's too many hollow buzzwords to address.
All I will say is that the west(white society and culture) is responsible for your ability to speak your mind against it, it's the reason you're not starving, the reason you have the ability to vote.
There's no place in the world you'd rather be, but you desperately want to fight against something so you make up your own boogie men.

sorry, you snooze you lose.

>people came into this thread honestly believing this wasnt a thinly veiled /pol vs /leftypol/ race thread

>that webm
>discussion inducing
No, this is now a race thread

The Nazis built a superpower eith two decades.

The niggers haven't managed to build a single civilization worth bragging about in over 2000 years. The Nazis brought significant scientific and technological progress to the world. Niggers don't even possess the ability to finish Elementary School match.

>Nazis were worse
kek

You should visit India. Or China. Or Japan. Or Korea. Or Thailand. Or Africa. You'd absolutely love Yemen. This is nothing new. Everyone kept slaves, everyone was 'sexist', everyone had classism, if not a fucking CASTE system. Try existing when the colour of your clothes determines your role in life, for the rest of your life. At least a field nigger had a chance to rise above his station. At least a housewife could fucking write historically acclaimed literature. At least a poor fuck from Italy could become a name people revere and fear until his ancestors could own one of the largest clothing brands in the world.