How's that gaming channel going, Cred Forums?

How's that gaming channel going, Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UC5nwU5UuCUnRdFHHJ43oJnQ
youtube.com/watch?v=E9_vEnKYKXg
youtube.com/watch?v=UMyaFEpO0E0
youtube.com/watch?v=9dZi2fWa5J8
youtube.com/user/tuxreviews
youtube.com/watch?v=iHAmSgUy6Kc
youtube.com/watch?v=wbJENNxNyQA
youtube.com/watch?v=-xEO4eVunoU
youtube.com/watch?v=RkZ5acmyW0I
youtube.com/watch?v=Wdes0D1rL7E
youtube.com/watch?v=47A10rJD4SI
youtube.com/watch?v=XQT2EQCy6II
youtube.com/watch?v=l8BpCD8bqLk
youtube.com/fullplaythroughs
youtube.com/watch?v=JU9Jf4ZjDgA
youtube.com/watch?v=9zZjSMED0IE
youtube.com/watch?v=F_ZdMfbqB7Y
youtu.be/gzrWKf9uWTM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No one got any gaming videos to share? Willing to give constructive criticism!

I have no good ideas for a channel and I'm not cute enough to get by on my looks.

I'm working on advertising materials. I've got a few winning ideas that I know will give me exposure, I just have to pump a few videos out before I act on them.

youtube.com/channel/UC5nwU5UuCUnRdFHHJ43oJnQ

I just make them for my friends so I doubt anyone will care. Just dumb edits i make if I feel like it

Shitty
youtube.com/watch?v=E9_vEnKYKXg
youtube.com/watch?v=UMyaFEpO0E0

I'm thinking of starting one, and using Linux as my gimmick. Only play games on linux, whether it's native or through WINE.

Is this a shit idea? should I kms?

That orc looks oddly dignified

close your mouth jesus

We do simple acoustic covers of video game songs.

youtube.com/watch?v=9dZi2fWa5J8

It's already been done before, though to be fair he doesn't only focus on games: youtube.com/user/tuxreviews

Yea honestly tho my voice isn't too obnoxious irl its my shitty mic

youtube.com/watch?v=iHAmSgUy6Kc

youtube.com/watch?v=wbJENNxNyQA

156 Subscribers. It's going alright.

youtube.com/watch?v=-xEO4eVunoU
My newest video is not as gaming related as my others, but I visited the world's largest arcade for my next video.

Your growth has not stopped. Congrats.

Sometimes I think I should make some game-related videos to post on the youtubes. Usually I only think that when I'm drunk.

Means a lot, thank you. Hoping to keep it going

I don't give a fuck, we're interviewing Smash Mouth!

Had me in stitches. If you're cool with it, I had an idea that *might* get you some exposure that I wanted to pass your way on youtube some time.

if this is you, then your channel sucks.

you wound whiny, naisley, and dont have anything intreseting to say.

The game of choice and time length are far too long. If you wanted views dont do lets plays. Do informative videos about 10-20 mins long about different games.

Lets plays are dead market right now for new people. Get some personality but not too aggressive.

Sure, man. Send me a message on any social media, and I will read it.

Swell, hoping to have something out in the next week or so

youtube.com/watch?v=RkZ5acmyW0I

youtube.com/watch?v=Wdes0D1rL7E

>naisley
>intreseting
>doesn't use proper English and makes some rather aggregious typos
>complains about length, saying it's too long
>claims that Let's Plays are a "dead market"
>thinks that YouTube is a market and not a social media site
>thinks that I shouldn't make the content I enjoy making and instead should make content that I generally don't like and don't consume
>complains about the games presented
>thinks that you shouldn't play games that you enjoy and should instead only play popular games like Call of Duty, Overwatch, or that latest mobile app that will end up becoming irrelevant in three weeks

Lastest video
>youtube.com/watch?v=47A10rJD4SI

How do i get more exposure without clickbaiting a lot?

Also, criticism is welcomed

your voice is absolutely unbearable. I can only assume your subscribers are partially deaf

Not bad

I gave up on video games.

I like the music, what is it?

Share your videos in relevant threads on Cred Forums. Also get a Twitter account and follow a ton of other people with YouTube channels.

>it's an "user complains about my voice" episode
>it's in syndication on several networks at this point

I quit. I don't have the motivation anymore. People tell me they like my voice every now and then so there's that, but i'm just tired.

Youtube's gotta be a hobby first, and a career second if that's why you were doing it.

Have been super busy with college/work lately so haven't been able to do much, currently around 500 subs. I just make random GMOD things, sometimes review Overwatch characters, and do random stuff with my friends.

Latest video: youtube.com/watch?v=XQT2EQCy6II

Trying to stop doing as much GMOD stuff but I have fun doing it and it's a way to relax. I like making more scripted stuff but haven't had the time to record video/audio for them. I have 3 scripts written and I just feel too busy to start on one of them.

Going okay, not fantastic but I enjoy the routine of playing and editing. Here's my stats for last month and this month, I'm curious to see what other peoples are like.

>youtube.com/watch?v=l8BpCD8bqLk

Here you got.

Damn son, channel?

Your voice is pretty unbearable to listen to. You should start doing something which doesn't require commentary.

Shit dude, that's not bad. Channel?

thanks m8

Here

youtube.com/fullplaythroughs

this is the best video I've ever seen in one of these threads, but it has nothing to do with vidya

Thanks user

Here;

It was a hobby, but i'm just tired, and I don't have good enough equipment to stream or use OBS.

Oh, in that case, sucks.

I love your content man, it's the only worthwhile and original content in this garbage thread full of boring, nasally let's players. Keep up the good work dude.

That's pretty interesting, didn't expect those stats. But when you think about about it, all makes sense. Cool niche user, keep it up.

Not bad, I think your other stuff is better tho. Reaper Overwatch commentary had me chuckling.
Didn't really know what you were going for in this video but everything looked/sounded good.
Funny enough, but it just took too long to actually get into the joke. People who watch YouTube stuff have the attention span of goldfish.
Glad to see you and some of the other semi-frequent Cred Forumstubers are still at it. I like this one man, cool stuff.

Eh, it's going alright

youtube.com/watch?v=JU9Jf4ZjDgA
This Youtube channel is sortof a group project between me and my friends. Tell us how bad we are please.

>user thinks I haven't heard that one before
I've been doing this three years now. This isn't my first channel. First channel doesn't exist anymore because it didn't get higher than 13 subscribers due to a slew of technical problems and my own having previously had thin skin when it came to dealing with you shitheads always being like "waaah, stop liking what I don't like, waaah, you should do what I want because I know what you like doing better than you do, waaah, let's plays are a dead market and you should only do videos without commentary, waaah" which has been a retarded rhetoric repeated ad infinitum the past three years by anons like you.

The minute I stop giving a shit what you hipsters think is the minute I started enjoying doing this again, and the minute that happened things actually started to get better and I started to improve overall. I bet you're the same cucks who think that Let's Plays or gaming channels aren't a part of video game culture.

you still seem pretty upset about it t b h and your voice still sucks

Thanks I will, well for as long as youtube doesn't go completely off the walls with copyright and such.

kys senpai

It's going alright I guess.

I went from about 14 subscribers and 3K total views to pic related in this past week. I doubt I'll be able to sustain that growth but it feels nice to gain subs and views though.

Are you ok?

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you.

If the voice complaints don't bother you, why are you writing two fucking paragraphs on it?

>the minute I stop giving a shit what you hipsters think is the minute I started enjoying doing this again

Yeah, you really seem like you don't give a shit.

>hurr I don't care
>gets salty as fuck anyway

Nigga u mad lol

Hurry up and finish college so we can play Overwatch again fuckboy

>"I-I don't care what you think"
>posts 2 paragraphs of bitching at things he's not supposed to care about

Why don't you faggots just kiss already?

youtube.com/watch?v=9zZjSMED0IE

It's sort of a lame channel where I just put funny stuff that I think my friends might like. Just so happens that I made a meme once and I can't top that.

Make us!

I'm trying, the only reason I'm up is because I'm writing a paper right now.
Are you saying we haven't?

>Post your shit on Cred Forums
>Get ripped on and on the scale of how bad Cred Forums can be it's pretty constructive
>Splerg out

You don't belong here.

>No commentary

Based.

Goin' okay. Getting another Overwhelmingly Positive Review out this week and during October I got some great ideas.

I'd seriously love some feedback on my content--lately I feel like I've hit a plateau.

youtube.com/watch?v=F_ZdMfbqB7Y

>LE EPIC REACSHUN IMAEG

Hey I like it man I subbed

You didn't 'make a meme'. Some black guy was paid to repeat cringe.

Alright senpai, hit me up on the DM's when you got time. I haven't even started Season 2 Comp yet.

Yeah, this is an imageboard, champ. You'll see those. Keep being salty, you sperg.

You are Tyrone the lolicon? I'm honoured.

Thanks mayn
So far I've gotten one to two subs per time I shill us here. I'm actually surprised I haven't gotten that much negative criticism.

ooooooooooof

Good, just uploaded a new video about MMOS yesterday.

youtu.be/gzrWKf9uWTM

Yeah I suppose so, it was during the time Fiverr was popular and I just so happened to pick this guy to say something cringey. All I did was supply the name.

No, realizing the he became popular, the black dude in the video made his own channel, Big Man Tyrone or something like that.

>No commentary
I love you

Good shit

I was testing recording settings while making one of those demo videos or frag videos. The thing is i'm not even close to be a pro player (and i dont mind) so i'm trying to, somehow, create videos in which my skill level isn't the important thing. Maybe relying more on music or something like that, but i think most of people who watch CSGO on youtube does it for the pro palyers, so i don't know

Subscribed. Really chill channel and you have a calm voice that's easy to listen to without wanting to click off right away. Keep it up man.

Le thick etc etc

Thanks dude, appreciate it

Arent you making money from this yet?